God of Desire: RemiXAriella

By mimi_walker04

REMINGTON ASTOR -Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of eff... More

Introduction
Dedication
Chapter 1- ARIELLA
Chapter 2- REMI
Chapter 3- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 4- ARIELLA
Chapter 5- REMI
Chapter 6- ARIELLA
Chapter 7- Remi
Chapter 8- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 9- ARIELLA
Chapter 10- REMI
Chapter 11- ARIELLA
Chapter 12- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 13- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 14- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 15- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 16- ARIELLA/COLE
Chapter 17- REMI
Chapter 18- REMI
God of war
Chapter 19- ARIELLA/AIDEN
Chapter 21- REMI
Chapter 22- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 23- ARIELLA
Chapter 24- REMI
Chapter 25- ARIELLA
God of war
Hey Hey hey
Chapter 26- REMI
Chapter 27- ARIELLA
Chapter 28- REMI
Chapter 29- ARIELLA
Chapter 30- ARIELLA
Chapter 31- REMI
Chapter 32- ARIELLA
Chapter 33- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 34- ARIELLA
Chapter 35- REMI
Chapter 36- ARIELLA
Chapter 37- REMI
Chapter 38- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 39- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 40- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 41- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 42- ARIELLA
Chapter 43-REMI
Chapter 43- ARIELLA/REMI
Important

Chapter 20- ARIELLA

739 21 60
By mimi_walker04

"Are you really gonna do this again?"
"Yes"
"So its our fault?"
"Yes"
"Ari, your really think we do this on purpose? I don't know about this fu- King here, but I really didn't know they would get their numbers"

I turn around making both of them halt in thier steps, and simply stare at them and turned back walking again

"You are going to ignore me?"
Dad inquired as I confidently strode into the bustling campus filled with students.

"Yes."
"Why the hostility, Little warrior? Are we not a sight to behold?"
"Far from it, you both are the most handsome"
I replied, disregarding the curious gazes of the students.

"More so than Ronan and his twat"
I directed my attention towards them and continued
"More so than anyone, and uncle is my cru-"

"Was, Princess, was, not is, and his spawn is being Eli, that fool isn't agreeing me and is in denying"

What is he denying?

"What's the matter with my son? Accept the fact that we are soon to be in laws" he stated, and I shook my head at the perpetual rivals who seemed to only engage in bickering.

Honestly, Brother Eli and Ava have the most peculiar relationship, a blend of hatred and dominance. The esteemed Eli, who will soon turn twenty-seven, and my sister, who is only twenty-one, exchange glares and speak only to provoke each other.

"Not if I break his legs and ruin his existence first."

"Try all you want"
"Yo-"

"Mom Dad peace out!!"
I interjected, and uncle inquired
"Eli and Ava are a match made in heaven, aren't they?"

More like in hell but anyway

"Of course, uncle."

"You pretty little fucker, stop turning my daughter against me, and no, Ava is not meant for Eli."

"So I am pretty huh!?"
"I said fucker too"

"Stop cursing at eachother"
I said taking their attention and glance at students who are looking at us. No I don't give a damn if someone looks at me or give me their attention, I just don't want others to cast an evil eye on my Men. Dad and Uncle are the first men in my life.

One of my fellow classmate saw me and smiled, I just nodded my head in acknowledgement and she waved her hand grinning, I waved back too.

Our class has unity, we never fight, in start they didn't like me, but eventually we all are in peace which is quite unexpected, we all stand for eachother, we all bunk classes, mass bunk, me and Annie started it first and then we all came along. The fact that even girls said they like me, after a month of joining to Uni is what I didn't expect, okay maybe I did, because no one spoke shit behind my back about me. I swear to god our class has the best class president and students all are fun going.

"Respect me Nash"
"Fuck off King"

He remarked, and I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall, waiting for their ceaseless argument to come to an end. After what felt like thirty minutes, they finally stopped with glaring at each other.

"Done? Or want to argue more?"
I say frustrated and they quitely follow me again, we reach the principal office. Dad took my schedule and handed it to me.

"Why is it changed?"
I ask but uncle didn't say anything nor did Dad.

"Take care and do-"
"Dont forget to call, eat on time, not a lot of ice-cream, no junk, listen to Bran and Brother Cray, no playing in water, if troubles to be caused call Brother Eli and Lan, make sure Remi stays away and sleep on time, we are one call away if I want something, that's it right?"

I said and both of them laughed looking at me.

"And no cold showers"
Huh! What? No cold showers? How does he know?

"You both have gone mean these days, drop me off at Girls"
I said and we left there, after meeting Ava, dad and uncle left.

"Dinner time"
Ava said getting all our food with Annika and arranged it on table.

Psyco Club

Ariella- Guess who has made cookies and ordered food?
Big Brother Eli- I am not eating any burnt food anymore.
Psycho Lan- where are you?
Ariella- At Girls, and they want me to shift in here, but have no vacant rooms.
Big Brother Eli- Tell me again, why is your sister dumb?
Psyco Lan- Screen shotted it! I am going to show this to Ava tomorrow!!
Big Brother Eli- Fuck off!
Ariella- Where is Brother Cray Cray? Sleeping again?
Ariella- His loss, Annika is here now and Ava really made good Cookies, damn!!! me and Ellie should learn from her.
Big Brother Eli- Wait for me, I am coming there, you are the one who invited me Okay?
Brother Cray- I am already on the way.
Branny- Me too
Ariella- They didn't Order for you guys.
Big Brother Eli- I will get it myself little Brat
Ariella- Waiting.....!!

I text brother Eli and Cray if they want to join and they agreed, even Brother Cray did, for someone who doesn't like spending time on hangouts he has changed alot. Bran will be coming as he said he wanted to meet Glyn.

I keep my phone aside and bell rang exactly ten minutes later

"I will see who it is"
Annika said going to the door and jumped in Brother Cray's embrace and Ava smiled looking at them but glared at Brother Eli who stood by the door.

"Who invited you here?"
She said glaring at him and he looked un bothered.

"Get out"
"Say that again and I will fuck that attitude right out of you"

Why do they always want to fuck attitude out? Men are weird when in love, though he won't ever accept it.

"You are a wanker"
She said but suddenly smiled as Bran and Remi entered.

"I don't think you would say the same when I fuck your brains out"

I scrunch my nose and Ava hit him on his shoulder

"If I let you touch me then"

"I didn't needed an image of you guys like that"
"Your sister likes to Rebel alot Little Brat"

"Stop being a wank"
"Hey sister in law instead, remember the deal"
I said making him laugh

"Ari, you devil"
She said coming to me and hit me on my head and in return I just stared at her.

"We didn't order for you"
"We did that ourselves"

"You are not invited"
"Ari is here, as her Big brother I have rights to be here"
He walked in ignoring her despite her glares on him. He sat beside me and Ava sat beside him. I lay my head on his arm, as I cant reach his shoulder. He is way too tall, broad and muscular.

"Already missing them?"
He asked and I simply nod my head.

Remi didn't say anything and is busy in conversation with Ces and Glyn, he isn't even glancing in my direction. That gives me more time to look at him.

"Stay here tonight with us Ari"
Glyn said

"NO!!"
All the men said at a time and they flinched badly.

"Drop me off Br-"
"He is busy I can take you back, let Eli Ava and Spawn Anni spend some time, Bran has to go to Niko, Glyn and her boyfriend are going out too"

He said smiling at them, no he is giving them options to spend time with them. Wow, since when did he become like this?

"Fucker, I would rather die than spend time with him"
She grudged and looked at me

"Does it look like I am interested?"
He said and I shook my head to them.
He does look interested.

Me, Uncle and Lan are the biggest EliAva shippers.

I can't believe they are the same kings who I wanted to hate before. I mean dad always defeated them in chess and I wanted to do the same too. Looks like I came a far way. Dad wouldn't accept it but I know he does considers Uncle his friend and trusts him maybe. If not why would he make me memorize uncle's number first right after his.

"Ariella, you are staying with me tonight"
"I am not"
I said laughing at her

"You are a-"
"A?"
I asked and Ava said

"Whatever you are a menace to society specially me"

I simply shook my head at her and say

"You just can't handle me Pink princess"
"I hate pink"
He said on purpose and smiled at her

"Well I hate you, but I don't say that out loud now do I?"
She said ignoring him completely and his eyes turned dark.

"Ohh, What a nerd you are"
I heard Remi say and Cesy scrunched her nose

"Shut up Remi"
"By the way you should say shut the fuck up"
"I know right, she gets fucked by Jermey but still never says"
Ava said after Remi

"Change that"
"No, get out, you are a pig"
"And you are a prude, always having your nose in one of your books"
He said and as Cecy hit him on head.

"I can't believe our Creigh is your Friend"
"And I don't belive you are a human"
They both argued and Ava slipped beside Brother Creigh

"Geez Cray Cray, you should not let Remi be your parent, I mean look around, you ca-"

"Shut up Ava, don't you dare steal my spawn away from me"
"Look around Cray you can find the-"

"You Dumbass"
Ava said rubbing her head as I stand quitely looking at them, Bran and Glyn are laughing, while Cesy and Annika are looking like they are done with them.

"I am raising parental rights now"
"See if he looks around he can find better one"

"I have checked it, he is best one out there"
Suddenly brother Creigh said as Remi jumped from couch to him and pecked on his forehead, grinning

"My spawn is raised by me, you all won't understand it"
He said grinning as he looked like 'Now leave, I don't want you to touch me jerk' look

They both are really like parent child. But its Brother Creigh who keeps Remi in check sometimes.

"Ari, you are staying"
"Some other time Sis"
I said but she gave me a look that said you better agree

"I will kill you, such a headache you are"
I shake my head as I remember how I really used to give Ava headache.

"Awww, how cute"
I say with sarcasm

"She prefers us over you, catch that thing and Fit it into your brain"

This is going to be heated now

"And I prefer Cray Cray, Lan, Bran and MY REMI over you Fucker"

She turned to me and said

"If you stay with me I will buy you books and even Mini Piano"
She said and I look at her with 'my dad and your dad are same and he is a billionaire who built a library for me in the home' look

"You are a demon Ari"
"Ofcourse she is"
Remi said agreeing with Ava as if I am actually a demon, he isn't less than a devil himself, who calls himself a Lord, Lord my foot, he is anything but that.

"Remi, I love you so much I wonder why my sister and her so Called Big brother are fuckers"

"I love you too Ava"
He said as they both hugged eachother and Brother Eli is burning with Jealousy

"How about me Remi?"
"You too American Angel"
He said to Annika and she joined them, both the king brothers clenched their fists and glared at them.

"You stay with your girls, I think there is something you want to teach them"

"Was not in plan but not a bad idea either"
Brother Creigh said and I smiled at him, and I simply go out and Remi followed me

I sit in the car and he came sitting in too. He stared at me and to ignore him I take out the book which I have and he threw it making me look at him.

"What?"
"Nothing"
His voice is low and his hand reached my bangs. I push it away, I swear I will break everyone's hand one day if they keep ruffling my hair.

He quitely drove to the apartment and I got off not looking at him. I enter my room, and got shocked looking at it. The whole room is dark, the light is off but still the shining is there, the radium stars from the top are adorning the room, its like even if the light is off lighting will be there. I turn on the switch and saw something which made me speechless.

The painting from that art museum is here. Wait a book shelf aswell. Typewriter is placed on the table. Some anime posters and photo cards, of Keneki, sukuna, Lelouch, Light, Madara, Zoro, Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto, Aizen, Dabi, todoriki and almost of all the anime Characters whom I prefer from each anime I have watched.

Books are placed in the shelf, some written by me, some from my tbr. On the top it has radium stars.

"Is it good?"
I felt him wishper in my ear and he back hugged me. I didn't hear him coming. Did he unpack all my things and settled it? Wait, did he find my journal and that killing ways book?

I see a bag near bed which is untouched. Looks like he didn't see that.

He has done all this, it is, so good. The room which I wanted to have is like what it is.

The fact that Mirror has a cloth covered made my heart swell.

"You did this?"
"Who else do you think?"

He asked, no its more of a statement. This is the first time I didn't see things coming. I didn't predict it.

Sometimes I don't expect things to happen but I definitely predict them beforehand.

I move from him looking at the table, it has a picture of mom, dad and Ava. Which I had at my previous table. Dad and uncle too.

He pulled me back again and started to smell me.
I should really get him my body wash.

"You really did this?"
He didn't say anything and layed on the bed looking at me.

"How did you get the books? How come you know what animes I watched?"

I probably know who gave him the typewriter and books. But all these, do I even deserve it?

I look at the to be done things and he smiled looking at me.

"Find Remi, kiss Remi, Hold Remi, fu-"
"Shut up"
How did he find that thing? Hell, how the hell did he see all that? Did he read the things I have done and accomplished or want to accomplish?

"You have a set goals? I am the main in that"
He got up but only to pull me with him. I am laying on his hand now. Looking at him. I never expected this to happen.

"Looks like we will start with Finding me"
He said and smirked at me.

"So Since you found Remi, what was the next one"

"Then Kiss Remi"
Before he can do that I pushed the pillow on his face getting up.
This is really too much for me. I never expected anyone would do this for me.

This might not be specifically special to others but it means a lot to me.
I really didn't see this coming.
Is he really using me or am I just over thinking again.

I felt wetness on my lips and saw him kissing them.

I didn't see this coming either.

"Don't-"
"Shhhh..."
He said laying on the bed and took off his shirt making me gulp badly.

His rock hard abs, I want to touch them.
I shake my head as he pulled me again making me lay on his hand.

Thank god, I don't like sleeping alone at all. Even though I am getting over it, I don't know if I am completely over it.

"Common sleep"
We haven't spoken much today, but maybe other actions of ours did.
He removed my hair from my forehead and tucked some behind my ears. Although some are still left on my forehed.

His touch always ignites something within me. Something that I crave for more. Something I can't put a name to.

He kissed the scar on my forehead and then my arm, and wrist.

He really kisses my scars. I just hope he doesnt give me invisible scars

What is he doing? Why is he doing this? Wasn't I better left invisible?

"Stop thinking and sleep"
I want to anyway, but you are not letting me.

"Then let me sleep"
"Thats what I am asking you to do Jailbait"

"How did you know ho-"

"Your SoUlMaTe did, she gave me the things and I th-"

My hold on him tightened as I look beside him.

"Are you okay?"
I shook my head trying to take my eyes off the girl.

I am hating it, I am hating it, I am hating it.
He covered my eyes and hid my face in his chest.
"We will speak tomorrow, I won't be as generous as I was today even after you ignored me"

I love his roughness but sometimes I don't.
I kissed on his chest and snuggled into him.

"Which part of not ignoring me did you not understand?"
He said as his hand slipped in my hair untangling it.

"Remi?"
"Hmmm"
"Don't go"
I said lifting my head up and he caressed my cheek nodding his head.

"I won't but never ever ignore me"

His words are harsh, but his hand is still caressing my hair and waist.

I snuggle more into warmth, peace, a kind of chaotic peace that I never thought I would ever get personally from him, with him.

"Stop thinking and sleep Ma chèrie"
I love it when he speaks french.
I nod my head a little.
And he kept Caressing my hair.
I don't let many people touch my hair, but he always does. And I like it.

After practicing a little, I call her but she didn't answer the call. Today we have classes, our results will be out, and freshers tomorrow.

I take the comb and go out to see if someone can help me with my hair. No one is here.

"What a drag"
I said combing two sides of my hair. My scalp hurts.

I straightly go to heathens mansion. One for waking up the sleepy head. Two if I see Lidya I will directly warn her not to use my sister to get answers about Annie from me.

"Who the fuck allowed you here?"
"Your gaurds didn't stop me Jermey which means I can be here and have the access to come here anytime"

I said going upstairs ignoring his presence.

"Annika? Weren't you with Brother Creigh yesterday?"

I ask her who is looking at Jermey with angry eyes

"You don't need to know that, why are you here?"
"You don't need to know that either"

I said matching his tone and saw Killian coming with Glyn and Ces from back.

Okay it means Brother Eli and Ava had a good night yesterday.

I mean yeah they might have almost killed eachother aswell.

"Ofcourse I do, you are in my Mansion?"
"Ohh, the one Lan can burn again? Or wait I am planning to perform some reactions, might as well try it here"

My history professor who home schooled me, from online and sometimes in person used to helo me with physics and chemistry aswell. So I want to try if his chemical reactions with a little bit of physics applied were true or not and he is one of the most. No, he is the most handsome professor I have ever seen.

"Awwww I am so scared"
He said feigning innocence, bruh I crush people with their own words

"Never knew a simple harmless girl like me can scare a mafia like you"
I said and Annika laughed giving me a high five.

"Whatever, you don't have to be here and specially not inv-"
"I gave her the access Jer, She is the only one Anya spends time with, so she has the access to come here"

He rolled his eyes at Vaughn, Jermey is a good brother, good son, good boyfriend, good friend but not a good stranger to me.

I straightly go to her room. She messaged me all the directions of her room, she keeps it locked always.

"An, wake up"
She didn't reply no matter how much I knocked.
"Bitch wake up"
I heard something fall and I already know she is not going to wake up now.

"Itterashai Eren"
I screamed and in ten seconds the door is opened.

Her hair looks like a birds nest. She has cut bangs too, lightly, not as much as mine. Hers can be moved from forehead since hair are little less mine cover my forehead completely since she gave me a thick bangs cut. It will grow again in a month or two. I just wanted to cover my scar.

"What the hell was that, I really thought Eren and Mikasa will get no happy ending you know"
"What a drag, they didn't get a happy ending to say, get ready, we have to leave to college"
I said pushing her in and sat on her bed.

It feels like I am in an Anime theater. I hated people like her before, but she is true to herself. No act, no fakeness, no negativity. She is so much like mom and Ellie.

"What should I wear?"
I sigh looking at her being just in towel infront of me.

"You are shamless, put something on first"
"Just say whether this or this?"
She said showing me two of her hoodies and I take the one from her wardrobe and give her the black one which has red and white cloudy print on it.

"Akatsuki one"
I said giving it to her and got down

Me and Annie came to Kitchen and she cooked everything herself. Packed food, she hasn't taken anything, not even a single thing from here. Ofcourse she wouldn't, if I wouldn't have a thrown the glass that day, I might have been dead with her too.

Ava Ces and Glyn were right, being with Annie is like putting your life in danger. But haven't I been doing the same thing? She has put her life on track for me, many times without a second thought and I want her to know that I would the same for her too. No second thoughts.

"You are heating a bento Box?"
"Yeah, I have two of them"
I stare at her in silence

"Talk something like you always do?"
She looks taken back for a moment, and didn't even compose herself infront of me. I hate seeing the pity and they way my family would be scared of me. But in her case, I will despise more than anything if she gets even a bit of uncomfortable when I am around.

And Remi, Remi and Remi!! He is such a great actor, he deserves and Oscar, oh no, Oscar deserves him.

"Yeah, agree that you love hearing me speak my majesty"
"Ofcourse I do my lady"

I got down from the counter and bowed to her in a royal way just like she did and she laughed making a small smile appear on my face.

"By the way I wanted to ask you this"
"Ask"
I said walking to the hall and she came with me or more like I go with her

"Why didn't you choose the same department like Kings or Ava were? Like Business, and music, well about writing, I won't question on that, your Dad, mom and grandparents are also into business, but you are the only one into hacking and coding"

I expected that she would ask this question someday. I stare at her and smiled as she held my hand and we walked. We both are really a weird kind of friends. We have never had an argument or disagreement, we never straight up let anyone insult us, if I follow my sucide mannual she says she wants to see me trying them. If I write she wants to be the first reader, only if she knows, ninety percent of books I wrote only she has read them and has the copy because she wants to have it. If I know something about myself, then Annie knows about it too. No one but her knows about me and No one but I know about her.
I don't consider other's as my enemy or rival, Annie can be it, because she is the only equal person I consider to me for fights, talks, or anything.
Seeing Sophi even if she couldn't and the ways to kill book can be an exception, she doesn't know it.

"Answer"
"Just because my parents, grandparents and Ava, mom and Dad are into Business, music and writing doesn't mean I am gonna walk on to the same path, those all are one way achievements to me, and are Laid down and can be taken after even without degrees"

I said narrowing my gaze as I am truly determined what I want now.

"But what I am truly desiring for Annie, is to be an etchical hacker just like you are, I don't want one way or easy paths, they are never for me"

Finding about why Helen Nash married Sebastian Queens is also not an easy path.

She smiled and said

"Good because what I want is also to have the strength and confidence like you, the way you observe things and know weak points in an instance, if to be said you are the most strongest and determined girl I have seen"

Same goes for you bitch, infact you are much stronger than I am.

"She is determined, I really like them both, they are so cool and know what they want"

I heard Annika's voice. I think I like her already, same goes for this dumbass aswell. But looks like Ava and Annika ruined their relationship. I got to know it from Glyn, she personally didn't say anything but she said Ava and Annika aren't like how they used to be before.

"Do they always have these many people here?"
"Who knows? I want to leave this place but I am waiting for my mission to end"
I nod and she looks frustrated.

My gaze fell on the people in the hall, wrong timing? Or maybe worst timing to be here.
Wait that one is Kirill Morozov, Annie's crush. The one beside him must be? Adrian Volkov, Cesy is speaking with him.

"Ariella has spent so much time with them I am afraid she has become completely just like them"
Cesy said and Glyn added

"Detached"

"Done being a theif?"
I ignore Lidya coming to hall, if she hasn't been a bitch and acted like one maybe just maybe I would have been in good terms with her, just like I am with Maya, which is really unexpected, Annie said me and Maya are quite similar, we both want nothing but our sister's fascination

"And Annie is like Ari too though people fail to notice the psychotic grins she sometimes give and the way she always wants to fight with someone scares me"

"Thanks for introduction by the way"
I said and just as my day can't get more bad...

"The girl who could burn the Fire itself, she is a nuisance asusual"
I heard Annie from behind and roll my eyes at the way she said the same dialogues, and the thing is she matches them with situation very well as if they are just normal words and her words.

"Fight with me Ariel, I have a good deal for you"
For a moment I see Kirill Morozov eyes shine in surprise and same with the other guy aswell

"Do you even know how to strike one?"
"Ofcourse I do, Oreywa Annie Dattebayo"
She said with a little smirk

"Why?"
"Because I want to see if....."
She trailed off and I already know the answer.

"Not interested"
I will just practice the fight with her, then maybe fight with her. She is much more stronger than me. She doesn't know it yet. If she controls the leg movements completely then maybe she will be as stronger as her Sensei

"I tell you what, You are a bitch"
"Stop being a drag, You say that everyday"

"You are?"
Kirill Morozov asked and Annie is about to say
"She is-"
"Urisendhayo Usratonkachi"
I said and she looked uninterested but then
"Usratonkachi? Usratonkachi"
She said in a questioning way first but then screamed realising.

"I am Ariella Nash"
I said and he nodded his head, Kirill Morozov. Vaughn's dad, a cunning man who has information about Annie.

Adrian Volkov, he is truly Jermey's dad.

"Kirill Morozov"
Ofcourse I know, firstly because I myself did a search on you and secondly because a certain Yakuza I know doesnt shut up about you

"Ariella Aiden Nash you know"
"Annie shut up you know"
I said matching her tone and Lidya said

"For someone childish like her, you are way too rude and cold to be her friend and you both are crazy crackheads"

I didn't reply anything and just saw them looking at us. More likely at her.

Just know about her once and the way she is slowly destroying you, you will then look up for the meaning of childish.

"Not gonna answer again?"
"Do I owe you one? Instead I have a suggestion for you"
I said not caring about the surroundings. She has platinum blonde hair, blue eyes. Hair almost similar to Cesy's.

"You are just like what everyone says"
"Looks like you get into people's words easily Lidya"

"Psyco, mean girl Ariella"
"Want to know why they call me that then"
I said calmly staring at her and she flinched back.
Kirill Morozov held her though.

"Keep fighting I will get my bag and be back, dont loose to that she monster, Believe it"
She said going upstairs

"You were speaking about some suggestion?"
She said smirking and I smiled at her

"A simple one, stay away from Annie and don't even go in Ava's direction, I may say this calmly but once Brother Eli will get to know about your intensions towards Ava, you are done for"

"Aww how cute, by the way Ava and I are friends now, and as for Annie, I think you don't know about her as much as I do"

I stay quite, I am not going to waste my energy on some thing like this.

"Common Ariella Nash, you just want to have the power on Annie and Ava, in real you don't give a damn about them"

Keep trying, I am not provoked. I want people to think the same way as you think.

"What a loser"
I said and Glyn nudged me.

Is she gonna take forever to get down?

"Lidya stop it"
"Common uncle, she really doesn't give a damn about anyone around her, and people care about her and she stomps on it and I swear she is a troublemaker Ava said she gives her a headache and teases her alot"

She looks angry, did I steal your property and sold it leaving you on streets or what? I barely spoke with her, twice and she already has judgements.

"I think you have misunderstood her Lidi"
Glyn said and circled her arm on mine and I am holding the boxes.

Did I just see Remi with Vaughn? My gaze went outside and yes, Remi is here with Vaughn and hell, Lia aswell.

I ignore these people and see him talking with them. So seriously, as if hell is bound. This time there isn't even a single teasing or fake expression on his face.

Vaughn said something and Lia nodded her head, her gaze is narrowed, looking for someone.
Boom. Now it makes sense, Lia might have been trying to push these guys away from me and An, thats right, Rick was getting closer to Annie and then after I saw him out of locker room with Lia, he hasn't been in touch. Lia is not a kind to sell herself for this or go whore around. It means she has a weakness of these people with her.

I saw her speaking something to Remi and he rolled his eyes followed by Vaughn

I am warning you, don't drag them in between

I read her lips....

I want to be atleast shocked but cant because apparently, Lia is always the one to pull us out of trouble, does that mean me and Annie have been misunderstanding her all the time. Messages can't be from her aswell then. Shoot it, she was there at Sophi's to make sure Annie wasn't hurt and I didn't loose my senses.

Damn it, how could me and Annie misunderstand her.

Remi, what is your involvement, I am damn sure I am a pawn to him. To achieve something, to get something.
He said something to Lia and there is so much Vengeance in his eyes. Avenging, no, lurking demons, is what I can say. He has never been the same after the guy who I wanted to kill actually died. I didn't actually want to kill but yeah I wanted him to stop speaking shit about him.

Remi's gaze met mine and for the first time I want to remove my gaze. His lip curled up into a smirk but he is still having this dark, black and demonic eye contact with me and then he smiled. An utter fake one.

I don't know who turned away, me or him

"She still has that I don't care, the world can go fuck itself, including my family and friends face Uncle, and you want to trust her with Anya?"

I turn my eyes to her. Good thing is even if I zone out no one would know, even if I get calm panics people will think I am ignoring them and doing my own work.
That is why even these people couldn't recognize it now.

"If we are speaking about trust then why don't we aswell speak about Annie not eating or drinking a single thing from here or from you guys?"

She visibly gulped hard. Good thats she knows where to be scared.

"or wait, weren't you the one who sent the free drinks that day, you guys are all stalking her and keeping an eye on her, just imagine how would she react when she will get to know about your lies?"

She widened her eyes and they glared at me, specially Kirill Morozov, Cesy looked like she saw a ghost.

And thats me.

"And I am suggesting you to stay away from Ava and if you don't, remember my suggestion only comes once"

She lift her leg up to kick my head and in defense I blocked it and kicked in between her shoulder and neck making her stumble back, but Kirill Morozov held her and his eyes looked so damn angry.

Are all the people who were in forces before always go for violence?

"Did you just kick her?"
"I am not sorry at all Glyn"

"Do you want to get grounded on the very first day? Creigh and Bran won't take good to this"

"Sure, I would love to"

"Ava won't be happy"
"She is never happy with whatever I do, this may just come in that Cesy"

"Don't talk to her like that"
Adrian Volkov said as he held Cesy hand and his glare stabbed on me.
"Good grief am not even interested to, by the way Nice to meet you both"
I said smiling a little and he looked at me for a moment, Kirill Morozov forwarded his hand and I shook it with him.

"What's going on?"
Jermey said approaching. Just as I thought my day can't get more worse, fate proves me wrong saying here you go, another worst thing than before.

"Can I get Mr.Orlov's contact number?"
I need it though, to help him or what I don't know, but he can celebrate with her, she doesn't know it yet.

"Why his number school kid?"
"Something related to someone from him red guy"
He didn't catch my words but nodded his head and gave me his number.
I held my fist out to him and he bumped it.

Killian is not a bad guy, afterall he looks like he sees a part of himself in me and made Glyn feel worthy and deservable.

"So it means you won't let others curse at me like you do to that fucker Niko"
"Hey don't curse at Niko"

He ruffled my hair and smiled at me. Glyn fell in love with him but he is her muse and possession.

Innocence with killer, nice match.

"Don't touch my hair"
"You and Annie both are obsessed with your hair right?"
"Pretty much, Cesy"

"Ouch....this stairs"
Annie said coming down and saw the tension between us.

"Is everything alright?"
"Yare yare"
I said and take the band-aid giving it to her, putting some in her hoodie pocket.

"If you weren't someone we knew, you would have been dead by now"

"Never a drag"
I said looking at Lidya.
"Ari please don't"
Glyn pleaded and Cesy looked at me with the same eyes, Killian who was being good to me few minutes ago is glaring at me. He is so in love with her.

"She isn't even scared of anyone Lidya, you think you can scare a girl who loves suiciding just for fun?"

Annie said but her whole focus is on Vaughn's dad he gave her a small smile and she grinned in return.

And here I am trying to search for Remi, he is here, but why?

"And bitch, is this why you woke me up early? I swear on my fucking animes, Dont fucking wake me up again if this is the cause"
I roll my eyes at her and she shook her head.

"Someone said they would practice with me"
She widened her eyes in realisation and I hit her head

"Ignore her"
I said as Kirill Morozov and Adrian Volkov are looking at her with keen interest and they asked

"You don't like waking up early?"
"I hate it"

"And you like to fight?"
"Duh! Specs guy I was in the same team as your jerk son, I am the one who defeated Lidya twice in a row, slapped and punched your son, and that Bastard Ivan"
She said making others surprised.
She has won two times but the thing is Lidya and her matches are always a draw.

"Did I ever tell you that you are always a drag?"
I said looking at Annie.

"Ari don't be like this"

"Common Cecily its not like I am killing or kidnapping someone?"

"Like Creighton did?"
"Brother Creigh had a reason"
I said glaring at him

"That bastard doesn't deserve that much respect as much as you are giving him"
"Xan says the same about you, you don't see anyone complaining now do you?"

"I think Lidya has a misconception about you and Annie, you guys shoul-"

Cesy didn't get to complete her sentence when Annie said glaring at Lidya and Jermey

"We only clear misunderstandings of those who mean something to us, or else she can go die and I still wont give a damn, Ari would not even bat an eye"

"Whatever you are thinking about me is right, if you want you can add more things yourself"

As I said Lidya looked hurt, I really think she has grew up lonely.

"Stay away from Ava, I don't care about anything else"
"Lets have a battle Ariella, I am sure I will actually show you what is your worth"

I scoff without any interest, I mean she is beautiful and all but seriously, if she wants to be in good terms with anyone she should drop that ugly attitude of hers. Though I think she is a lone wolf. You will be a good friend Lidya, just choose the correct ones.

"What say?"

"You are just another Charlatan Sham anyway"
I said with pure disgust and look at her. Why use reputation always. I mean yeah say your parents name its alright but why use it completely beyond your skills?

"Char- latan what?"
She said stuttering and others looked at me raising their eyebrow or folding their arms

"What she meant to say is whats the use of having skills when you are going to do everything using your reputation"
Annie explained making me chuckle at her.

"Do you even know who my Dad and Uncle are"

"You are pathetic and incompetent"

"What the hell are you saying Ari, stop it, its not us, she is Lidya and her family is a mafia family for the heavens sake"

Cecily wishper yelled and I roll my eyes at her

"What, Scared already that my dad and Uncle are powerf-"
"I don't give a damn about who your Mom and Aunt are either"

I said punching her head making her bow down and everyone looked at me in shock. She almost fell as I pushed her away from me.

"So believe it"
Annie said showing her fist.
She widened her eyes in realisation as Vaughn's dad approached us.

"Specs guy don't even defend her, she deserved that hit, I wish she would have kicked her too"
"Wish granted My lady"
I said moving out

"You both forget whatever happened here okay, I don't want my sister to be scared of me and neither you both"

"Ari, you are scaring me, Lidya and Ava are really friends now, they are close with eachother and-"

"Alright Glyn"

Arguing with them is of no use, when they already decided what they want.
And I really don't want Cesy, Glyn to be scared of me more than they already are

"You must be the girl who was with Aiden King and Cole Nash"
"Yeah"

"You shouldn't be here Kid, I don't think those two men appreciate it"
"They won't stop me either Mr. Volkov"

"Papa don't, she is really so cool, but always has this straight face and Annie only listens to her so please don't, look at her she is pretty too, damn I like how they both lift them self up"
Annika said holding her dad's hand.

"You don't look bad yourself"
I said, she is pretty too. Ava, Cesy Glyn and Annika are the Ms. Beauties of REU. Their Aura, their energy, personality everything is beautiful. And Lidya, I still wonder how many guys she must have rejected. She is a beauty herself too.

Why is she pouting?

"She meant to say you are beautiful too"
"Ohhh"
Annika formed her lips in O shape and nodded to me.

"You really have a death wish Ariella, firstly because of Anya, and we are from a mafi-"

"Lidya, I really don't like you at all, and specially Mafia's, stop saying shit to my friend and if speaking about family background she has a strong one too, her Dad and Mom are famous businessman and women, her Grandpa is one of the most influenced person, Aiden King is her second Dad, and both of them will for surely burn you down if you do anything to her and again I don't like you and your jerk brother at all, have you ever seen her using her dad's name except for introducing, I tell you what, you are the most faked person you know"

Lidya expression changed from teasing to hurt very badly and I nudged Annie to stop. Annie wouldn't care about anyone if they insult me and I swear I would kill anyone for Ava and Annie. Same goes to Cesy and Glyn. But I cant love them as much as I love Ava and Annie.

"Either way you belong to Vaughn"
"Ask him to go fuck himself, I only belong to me not him you know"

"No I don't"
Lidya said to which I added

"Then know it now and let him know aswell"
"Bitch I love you so much"

She ranted and I rolled my eyes at her.
"I know and"
"You are really way too much"

"She deserves it"

Suddenly her eyes widened and she grabbed the the bento box from me and ran to somewhere, Remi and Vaughn entered in with some serious discussion and she jumped infront on Remi, Vaughn's eyes softened and she hugged Remi making all of them shock here. I am not shocked. I know she is comfortable with him. She bro zoned him, since the time he tapped her forehead , typical Weeb.

"I tell you what, this is for you"
He just patted her head and tapped her forehead making her grin.

Vaughn is standing still and pulled her back from her hood.

And I am happy that she is comfortable with him, and isn't flinching at his touch.
"I made this, you can have it, I tell you what I am a great cook, unlike your girl who has half knowledge in cooking"
What? What? What? Half knowledge? And she made it? Isn't that from outside like from stores?

"Yeah, she does have half knowledge in cooking, just like American angel"
My eyes widen at his remark as Vaughn approached us.

"Much worse actually, try eating her toast and you will hope you should have never let her in the kitchen"
Annie said with confidence and I just stared at him, not wanting to say anything. As long as she is comfortable and happy.
As long as he doesn't psuh me away after giving his attention.

"Remi you jerk"
Annika said but Jermey just smiled at her pulling her to him.

Jermey and Annika are best sibling duo I guess. I wish me and Ava were like them.

I ruined it by own, and I have no rights to complain.

"Is he her friend?"
"No dad, she called him brother and they are stuck up to it"

"Ivan wouldn't like it"
"That crazy psycho doesn't even like Lidi being near her, I wonder if Ariella and Ivan would have a fight"

"Ivan?"
I look at him for answer but he just shook his head

"Annie will always choose me Vaughn"
"And how about you?"
He said raising a perfect brow and I just shook my head not saying anything. I chose her over many things, maybe sometimes just like Ava too.

"We will go, to amusement park and beach, and here"
He said giving her a card and she smiled at him saying
"And a Japanese restaurant too, its newly opened here"

"Damien and you are seriously crazy"
He said and pushed his glasses.

"Remi is always a flirt and Annie is dramatic"
"He is, Uncles are going to give him a hard time because of little Ari"
Cesy and Glyn said and I look at them with 'can you not bring that up' look

"I knew that Remi and Ariella are dating"
Lidya said excitement oozing out of her voice and Annika started fangirling
"They look so good together, the black aesthetic couple"

"Poor Remi, Cole Nash and Aiden king will kill him and Eli already looked like he will bury him"
Glyn said and before they can continue I said

"We are not dating and no such thing like that will happen"

"Aiden King huh!"
Adrian Volkov said with dripping sarcasm and I stare at him to continue further.

"Papa, you know she threw tantrums and he agrees to it, not only that, she is an awsome writer, Creigh said he is proud of her and she should have choosen writing and he even said she used to dance always before"
She said making me look at her

"Brother Cray really said that?"
"Duh! Even Ava, the way she says you are the strongest of all of you guys and you never bow down to others and she even said, you play Piano much better than her"

She what? Please thats a lie, I do play well, infact very well, but not better than anyone in my family. Chess can be an exception, I play that well. And about dancing I don't dance anymore, I just used to dance in school days. I don't even know if I am that good at it.

A sudden voice brought me back to earth
"Hell yeah! I am always up for it"
She said as we all see both the crackheads

"And yeah, we will go right now, lets skip classes"
"Okay I will do my work later too"
"Lets go, Ariel can go play her so called video games"

"And Vaughn can do things himself, that robot said he is smart"
They both were about to go when I stopped them

"Wait, you both"
And Vaughn said simultaneously and we looked at eachother.

Everyone looked so done, Annie and the hidden devil Remington Astor, stared at us and tried ignoring, key word being tried.

"That idiot"
"That fucker"
We both said charging at them and I hit Annie's head and Vaughn did the same with Remi.

"You are not going anywhere and coming with me"
We said simultaneously again and they glared at us.

"And Remi, stop taking her with you"
"Someone needs to do that since you only want her to train and cause troubles Ma chèrie"
He said making my heart skip a beat and I look at Annie who is holding Remi's arm.

"Really Annie?"
"Yeah, real real really"
"Fine then, I was hoping we could binge watch after results"

I move out from there and Annie followed me by calling my name but I turned around to call Annika

"Wanna join Annika?"
She smiled almost jumping coming to us but Jermey held her hand, mean while my friend here looks disappointed.

Remi winked at me making my heart race again.

Stupid heart stop beating so fastly, he didn't kiss you or something.

"You and Cesy can go, Killian and Glyn will"
Annie said and Annika winked at her.

"Who said I will go with you? Go with Remi, I would rather go alone or with Vaughn"
"Yeah sure"
He said coming to me but a glare from her made him smirk.

"Hey, Remi and I are good friends now"
I shook my head at her and motioned Annika to come

"No, I won't let you go with her, you can come with me I will drop you along with Cesy"

"Always a drag"
"I heard that"

I roll my eyes and said

"I said because it was meant to be heard"

"Ari, I will treat you to Ramen and katsu, We will go now"
She said completely ignoring me and pulling me along with her.

All my mind is on Remi, it is always on him but right now I am tempted to go ask him whats happening, firstly I need to make sure things with Lia, but she will speak it herself if we both create some trouble.

"You heard our talk?"
"No, I just came in and supported you. By the way what was the fuss about with Lidya?"
She said making me laugh.

"Annie?"
"Yeah?"

"Our results will be out today"
"I know you know we know"

"You are coming Annika?"
"Yeah I want to bu-"

"She is my soon to be sister in law Jermey, and Uncle Xan and uncle Aiden are friends, they wouldn't like it if Anni would go sad"
I said and she came to us running as her dad gave her approval and Jermey mouthed fuck you to me and I just stared at him in return.

"You and Ava are definitely sisters"
I didn't reply and held Annika's hand and she grinned widely. I held her hand because I didn't want her to touch Annie. What? Her comfort matters the most.

"By the way Ariella-"
"Drop the casualties Ari will do right bitch?"
She said driving to REU and I nodded my head.

She kept on asking about Brother Creigh and spoke with us.
Ohh, she even said her mom name is Lia aswell.

Lia, Lia, Lia, time to get back to our old self.

We have brought some liquid slime to ruin the party, I think it is for all the first year students.

"Kill, kill, kill"
I heard a random player from the game say and I defended him in that killing the opponent.

"We won"
He screamed and I cut the connection.

"What do you think Sof? Should I keep doing this?"
She shook her head and said
"No, Ariel"
I jolt up as I heard her. She has started to voice out but not that often.

"I miss Remi"
I got no reply

"I love Remi, I am thinking on confessing"
I didn't get any reply but she did smile

"As you say Sophi"
I said giggling and got ready for freshers.

I love her, I truly do, But I can't always have her presence and that grin, which she sometimes gives scares me. I know myself verywell but.... leave it.

Before I can go out someone barged in throwing a black crop top at me.

"Change bitch"
"What?"

"Just change Ari, common the rule is unique dress up, everyone will try to put on something unique so no one will wear casuals, we will become unique if we wear casuals you know"

How come she got this smart? Good!

"Yeah point"
I said going in and wore the top black jeans and leather jacket. To be honest, I like wearing hoodies, sweatshirts, jeans. They are the forever trends.

I think I should start wearing other Colors aswell. Mom looked so happy when she was speaking with Ava saying it to her.

"You look like a gangster"
She said and she is wearing the same too, but in dark blue and white color.

"You have set the slime locations?"
I ask and she winked at me while driving

"Yeah, seven colors completely, seven times"
"Atleast it will be fun"
"Completely, but this freshers is specially organized by your Lordship"
I smile at the mention of his name.

We got in and sat at some random place. I noticed many people from all the departments, but since the party is organized by Remi, I am sure their Elites club will be there. And our seniors too.

"What have you dressed up in?"
Ava said coming to us and side hugged me leaning on me completely.

I pat her back and she tightened her hold.

"You look pretty pink princess"
"That I am"
She said smiling and soon all of them joined us. Hell bent to heaven, only me and Annie are dressed up like this.
We are talking and laughing more likely I am listening.

Ava and Annie and speaking well too, but I can't say anything with her mood. She suddenly says she doesn't like Ava when it always has been my fault.

My phone buzzed and I saw the message again from someone, I wouldn't have been cautious but I did which I am good at. I connected the dots and realised one thing. If this messages are real then shadows are real too.

"My doll, I miss you! You are beautiful little doll, I will take you with me"

I am not scared of the fact that this can be it, not by the fact that I always get said I will be taken by the person here. But I have slightest thought that the person who messages me might actually be someone I know who is dangerous to Core. But who can be it?

Maybe it can be the shadow or maybe not, because the messges were empty words, only until I saw the letter that night, I remember everything apart from the part where I harmed dad.

"Where are you lost ma chèrie"
Remi wishpered in my ear and a tingling sensation erupted within me. His hand is on my waist.

He made me turn to him, he doesn't care about the people around, they are busy in their own conversation though.

"No where"
I said looking at him, I am tempted to kiss his lips, I want him to kiss me, eat me, and give a nipple orgasm.

Since the time I read about that, after knowing from him, I so badly want to feel that.

"Really? I thought you were lost in thoughts about me"
"I am not"
I am suddenly pulled by a force and stumbled a little as I kept walking trying to match his steps.

He pushed me in some room, store room?

"What is it?"
"Punishing you, Jailbait"
He said and even before I could say anything his lips are on mine. He has a drink in his hand, I wonder where he got it from.

"Remi, not now"
I said pulling away with force.

But I am placed on the table he looked at me angrily.

"Not now? I can have you anytime I want, you won't stop me"
He said and I don't even know when he had his hand inside my top

He looked at me for a moment and his fingers slowly but teasingly went up to my breasts and even with my bra on it, I can still feel the sensations. I want him to do whatever he wants to do with me. But not right now.
Me and Remi are not right, but if we are wrong I don't think I want anything right, not that I am ever into right things anyway.

"Fucking beautiful"
He said and a pinch on my nipple pulled me back from my brain.

"Fucking stubborn"
This time he pinched more harshly and a sound echoed the room only to realise it was from me.
I widened my eyes in realisation and he directly slipped his hand inside my bra and and kissed me.

This was nothing like how he usually kisses me. It is damn rough damn, harsh, more claiming.

My lips feel so hot and crushed with the intensity. His one hand on my nape not letting me move, other holding my breast claiming his power on me and stroking with his thumb. Pinching and pulling gently yet harshly. If this is his experience from fucking other girls then might aswell be the last because I am his last. Will be his last.

His tounge stroked mine and he is assaulting it, biting on it. He is not only kissing me but also demanding me to kiss him back.

I move my lips on his and I swear I almost felt him smirking.
I am not being able to match his desiring and fast pace.

He removed his hand from my hoodie and cupped my cheek pulling back. And I heard a click sound. To see Annie, Vaughn and Lidya standing at the door.

She took a picture

"Delete it"
"No"

"An, Delete it"
"No, I won't, infact if you ask me I will frame it"

"Bitch delete it else I will break your phone"
"You are a bitch you know"
"Yeah I do, I get that everyday"
I look at Remi who has his hand in pocket, shirt is black. He is wearing a lot of black these days.
He looks damn damn good, alluring.

I am not even embarrassed, why? Because the guy infront of me is Remington Astor, I have craved for him since the time I can remember. Even if I were ever to wake up with memory loss I would still remember loving him. I just wanted his attention though I was happy being invisible, but he is literally making me feel weird with the way he touches me now. Good weird way.

"Anata wa futari tomo kuso kawaiidesu Dattebasa?"

I glare at her and the only words I manage to say are
"Such a loser"
"You are a loser"

"You are"
I said and she angrily glared at me

"You are an idiot you know"
"I am not am Idiot"
"You are an idiot"

"Don't call me an Idiot, Idiot"
I said flicking her forehead and Remi held me back as Vaughn held Annie

"Stop fighting you both"
"Thats how they usually speak"
Vaughn and Remi Simultaneously repiled to Lidya as me and Annie looked at them with raised eyebrow, Simultaneously.

"Well, leave that, tell me what were you doing with Remi? I saw him kissing you, is he a good kisser? Vaughn is one hell of a good on-"
I slam my palm on her and said

"We will discuss about it later"
"Sure, tell me how you-"

"How about you shut the hell up and tell me what are you doing here?"

"Awww did we ruin your romance?"
Lidya said and Annie is looking at her with are you crazy look
"Its known as nearly fucking you know"

"We didn't fuck Annie"
"Then what was that?"

"Making out?"
"You guys are so unfiltered"
"Are you not, She monster?"
She asked and took her hand away from the guy she claims to hate.

"What the hell did I tell you before?"
"Get lost you moron"
She said and before they can say anything screams started, Me and Annie quickly made our way to the place and a laugh left my mouth as I saw the people.

They are covered in sticky slime, liquid slime, and drenched in color water.

"What the fuck is this?"
Remi said, all the four girls are drenched in color water too. Poor them their dresses are ruined.

"They look like blinking fishes"
She said and I don't know why I am laughing so badly, maybe because the blinking fish incident is still funny to me, to us.

I saw Sophi laughing too. Her giggles filled my ear and I laugh along with Annie and Sof as all people looked at the surroundings in shock.

Ava, Ces and Glyn look like they are going to kill someone while Annika is still trying to realise what is happening.

Me and Annie sit at the counter and eat popcorn. Yes actual popcorn.

"Look at him, he looks like he is a fried chicken who is sent back to life"
I laughed and added

"And that girl looks like she is a gummy bear, stinky gummy bear"

The slime sticking on their hair, and their dresses are making them appear funny.

"Who the fuck did this thing?"
Some girl screamed, me and Annie almost fall from our chairs by laughing.

There is more to come dear, wait for some seconds.

We both got up with pop corn in our hands and got away a little so that we wont get into this.

"This way, attack wont be here"
I said and pulled Annie with me and

"Three, two, one, boom"
I said and another throw of color water and slime mixed falling on people.

"Did you close the door of the party, Main one I mean"
She nodded her head giving me the key. I take it and put it in my phone cover.

And Boom it happened other time again.

Its going to happen for four more times.

A guy who looks like he is almost at his verge of crying, opened his arms as if he is embracing his death.

"Fucking fucker stop this shit"
He screamed and I laughed looking at him throwing some popcorn in my mouth.

"Wait Ari, he is the same guy who said I am the moon to his life"
She said laughing at cringe words and I look at the moon outside

"Yeah yeah, you are the moon, but what is hanging there?"
I point at the sky
"Is that a water melon then? Wait I guess its a football"
We both are laughing continuously and I felt a glare on me

"Remington Astor, open the fucking main door"
Ava screamed so loudly that Annie flinched, no not only Annie but all the people. But it didn't last long as my dear sister is standing right at the location where color water falls directly from top of head.

"You wank-"
Her words left unfinished when dark green water fell on her and a laugh heaved my mouth

I see Vaughn and Lidya, and they are covered in it too.
Everyone except me and Annie are frustrated.
Aren't they gonna enjoy this and play?
Oh wait some are laughing and playing too.

"Why the hell did I even come here Vaughn?"
I heard Lidya and I felt a heated stare on me.

I turn around to see Remi, his stare is deadly. As if he will devour me whole. But his smile is intact.

"Please dont"
I heard someone's voice, pleading, and turned around to see a guy and two girls pinching someone's arm, then waist.

"What the hell is that?"
Annie said moving to them and I quickly hold the girl from falling.

"Emory?"
I said being shocked. She is crying, badly.

"What did you do to her?"
Annie asked angrily and the guy with brown curls said
"What are you? Her saviour?"
"What if I am?"

"Ariella please its okay, I can deal with them"
"Hell, you will deal with them? You? when you are crying like anything?"

I said and my hand involuntary reached her face to wipe tears.
She gulped hard and that Lana's girlfriend stared at me angrily

Screams and laughs echoed the whole place but everything fell deaf to my ears looking at the girl crying holding my arm tightly

Before I know anything Annie is pushed from me and popcorn fell on the ground.

Lana's girlfriend. The captain of cheer leaders.

"What the fucking fuck?"
She said as she dusted herself, how in the world did she dare to touch her.

"Listen here you bitch, I know its you both who did this-"
"Yeah, its us who did this, now what are you going to do about it?"

I said and she is looking at me with hurt.

"Ariella, I will fucking kill you but before that I will kill he-"

She raised her hand to slap Annie and before it can reach, I held her and pushed her away.

"Don't you dare touch her, else I will make you regret your whole life"

And just in time another wave of screams with frustration.

This isn't stopping, soon Remi, Vaughn and everyone came to us. The crowd is still in daze.

It will end with one another scream now but I think I will play around a little. The key is with me and none can go if I don't open the door.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"
She said as I twist her hand.

"What are you her protector?"
"Damn yeah! You have any problem with that Bailey? Is it because your minions dont stay with you as much as me, Lia and Ari do? Or is it because you still hold a grudge against Ari that she said Lia about you insulting Sof and you guys are not friends anymore"

She said and I look at her in confusion. What does she mean? Lia and her were friends? Wait is she Bailey the Bay?

"You are staying with the girl who bullied you? Tore your assignments and holiday homeworks, pushed you in water? Pushed your Friend Sophia on ground and threw hot soup on your face from which you couldn't recover for two weeks? She is the same girl who cut your hand and making you almost fall in water and die"

"What?"
Ava screamed and looked at me with shock and Glyn moved back with instant fear. Annika looks like she saw a ghost and Lidya held Cesy who looked like she is asked to murder someone.

"Ignore her Ava"
I said and again she said making me want to kill her

"Why? Does she not know you locked three guys in room for whole night who were in Ava's class? Wait Remington do you know she pushed the guy off the stairs because he said something about you? I am sure you remember him. he is the friend of the guy who Ariella wished death for and poor him he died"

How does she know all this? Just who the fuck is she? I remember I screamed loudly that day that I would kill him, but not my fault that he died. Did it affect Remi that badly?

"What the fuck"
Remi said coming to me but before he can

"How do you know Sophi?"
I said glaring at her and my hand almost reached her collar but I brought back. People who wear collars and argue with me are done for.

If this is really Bailey then she may be ready to join her girlfriend Lana

"Bailey? Annie's classmate from school aren't you?"

"Finally you recognized"
She said and charged at me but before she can Lia came pulling me away

"Didn't I warn you to stay out of our matters Bay?"

"Common Lia, its not like you don't hate her for looking like that defective Sophia"

What? I look like whom? Like what is she even saying? How dare she call her defective.

"Bailey lets settle things down, I always wanted to punch you for doing that her"

"What settle things down? Lana went missing due-"

"Lets have a talk"
I held her wrist but Ava stopped me

"Ari what the fuck is going on?"
"Later Ava"

"And this girl why is she crying? Did you bully her Ari? Seriously?"
She said pointing at Emory who is sobbing badly and I feel something weird. Like, Like I want her to stop crying, she is my doll, she is...what the hell is wrong with me? No way, only Sophi is my doll, yeah. But Emory is....no no, Sophi is gone? Where is she?

"Did you Ari?"
Even if I say something no one is going to trust me and I already know they wont, so no worries.
"I said Later Ava, you are free to believe what ever you want, Emory stay here and don't you dare leave, So Bay? Lets settle things"

I pull her with me to the other corner of the hall where there is zero crowd

"Ariella Fuckin-"
I didn't let her complete her sentence and hold her collar with my one hand pushing her back with my each step towards her

"You, did you really do that to her?"
I said and she slipped a little due to the slime but I held her glaring at her

"Ariella stop it"
"Ava for the god sake Don't get involved in Ari's matter"
I heard Annie warn her

"She is my sister before she is you-"
"Yeah sure, she is your sister who will come last in priority when she makes you her first"

I want to give Lia a piece of my mind for talking with Ava like that, but for now I have to kick this girl in her arse and kill her brutally.

"Listen Ari-"
"Yes or no"
Each step I push her back with my hold on her collar.

"You bullied Sophi"
"Called her defective"
"You still said that she is defective"
"You used to pull her hair and make fun of her"

I said pushing her back and she looked at me with horror.
"Leave me else my mom will shoot you-"

"And now you are trying to put a fight between me and my sister? And her friends?"

"Listen Ariella"

"Ari stop it"
I heard Remi's voice and I know he is coming to me.

"Stop it Ma chèrie"
My hold on her loosen a little but soon I hold it tightly again.

I love the affect he has on me, but sorry Remi not now.

All of them are here, looking at us in shock, its not like I care. Enjoy the drama.

"Stay out of it"
I warned him but he shook his head and leaned to the wall beside me, glaring at me, but he isn't stopping me now infact he is looking at me like he wants to chase me.

"And now you are getting up the things from school days and trying to make my only friends leave me"

She raised her hand and I see Remi is about to hold it, but before he can I myself did. I can help myself, protect myself, I don't want him or anyone to help me, no one comes to my help when I want. So don't be there when I don't want.

Liar, Remi helped you even when you couldn't ask for it, he calmed you down that no one ever did.

I know
"Leave m-"
I pushed her to the open window. We are on sixth floor. If she moves a little or stumbles back, she will fall from here.

"Repeat after me"
I said and saw Sophi being sad. Fucking bitch how dare she do all that to her.

And how did she come now?
"Sophia I am sorry"
She looked at me in shock but as my hold tighted around her neck and I pushed her a little to the window and she said

"Sophia I am sorry"
She stuttered badly but I am not even feeling an ounce of gulit for doing this. I am not even feeling anything except for anger.

"Ariella stop it"
I heard Remi speaking in deadly tone but I have heard worse

"I was a fucking bitch to do all that to you Sophia"
I said and she looked at me horribly and tears started spilling from her eyes. I am sure some people must be recording it but hey guess what? Annie can get into the accounts and delete all the shit or stop the servers by hacking. Which she will do even if I don't ask her to. But no one is here except for us.

"Repeat after me or do you want me to push you"

"Ari please stop it"
I heard Ava say crying and for the first ever time her tears are not having the affect on me as much as my anger is. I feel like killing my self for making her cry but then again, I want this girl to Apologize to my doll.

"I won't ask again Bailey!"
"I was a fucking bitch to do all that to you Sophia"

"And I won't do that again"
I said and saw a smile on her face but Bailey looks terribly horrified. She can't just call her defective and get away from that.

"Common Ariel, hold her neck tightly"
I heard Annie say
"Ofcourse, Annie, thanks for recommending"
I said doing exactly the same thing, I am sure others might be glaring at Annie but she doesn't care about that.

"Push her Ariella, she is a fucker I always wanted to kill"
"As you say An, your wish will be fulfilled"

"She is dead to do tha-"
"I told you to repeat after me not to give explainations"

"And I wont do it again"
She said as tears made way to her face and I pulled her away from window and say

"This shit things won't ever work on me, if you already understood it by now, then get lost"

I said harshly getting my hold out of her by pushing her back and she stumbled badly, anger rushed again as I see Ava holding her.

"What the hell Ariella! What have you been doing, what the fuck is this?"

"Ava she deserves it"

"Shut the fuck up Ariella"
Remi said but I smiled looking at him. He looks different and completely strange as if he is out to kill someone, no out to kill me.

"You can't hold on to the childish things she did when she was a kid"
Is he defending her? Wait a minute, why is he defending her. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why
Fucking why?

"Are you both defending her out of all, not knowing anything?"

"Ari, stop acting like a fucking bitch, you have done many bad things and now this, are you a fucking psycho or what?"

Ava is scared, but her words are peircing my heart.

"I thought you knew it by now"
I said smiling at her but she looked at me with hate, fear, and disgust.

Where is that fascination that she used to shower me with? Probably gone the same day she came here to Brighton Island.
"And you Annie, please as much as I appreciate you being with my sister, I hate that you are spoiling her and taking her away from me"

Taking her away from whom? Ava? If Ava will get to know I wont ever leave her even if I push her for her own sake, I don't know how she will react.

"Either you are dumb or just acting special today Ava, and if you were really that protective and posessive of Ari, I don't think anyone will take her away from you"

"Annie, shut up"
"You shut up, I told you I have nothing against your sister, but one part of me will always hate her"

"Annie, Lia! She is my sister and I am waring you don't ever talk to her like that"

"She doesn't even have a little bit of faith in you, and she always choose others over you-"

I made her do it, I scared her locking her up, I pushed my mom off the stairs, I have harmed her physically and it left a scar on her, so if she is scared of me and doesn't believe me, its my fault.

I swallow the lump and eat the words in my mind not letting them out.

"You both stop it already"
"Stop defending her"
Annie grudged and I glare at her to shut up

"And for once and for all I am telling you, don't ever blame my sister or it will lead to your worse"

"And you Lidya, Stay away from Ava"
I move from there as Annie and Lia followed me

"Lidya is my friend Ari, you cant decide who I be friends with or what I do, stop acting like that Mother fucker Eli King"

"Careful there Ava, I don't want you to actually feel bad about being used"
I said and she glared at me

"You really cause troubles wherever you go, specially for me, leave about all, what am I supposed to do now? Look at the whole party and mess"

"Then many things like this will happen Sis, be prepared"
I said and hugged her and she hugged me back tightly. What? Me and my sister go from anger to care in a second and hey, in our case we both have multiple personality disorder.

"Ariella can I move?"
I heard Emory, oh god wait did she say-
Where is Sophi? Wasn't she there before? Why is she leaving...wait is she leaving with Emory's presence?

She is dead she is your imag-
No shut up she is real...yeah real....

"Ariella?"
She called out again and I look at her nodding my head as Ava held her hand but she retrived it from her

"I am sorry abo-"
"No no, infact I should be thankful, thanks for helping me twice Ariella, I will get your jacket to you tomorrow in Uni"
"Learn to protect yourself Emory, no one will come to save you, you look like a fragile-"

"Doll?"
She said completing Annie's sentence.

"Be my doll then"
I said and she looked at me shocked but nodded her head slowly.

"Lets go Emory, and by the way how did you know my name that night"
She smiled awkwardly so I didn't push the topic. Annie looked offended but Lia smiled.

And Ava looks like she is the main lead of horror movie.
A beautiful main lead.

I turned around to see someone holding my hand
"I am really sorry about all the things Ari-"
"But I am not, save it for yourself Bailey and yeah if your mom wants to shoot me ask her to do it right here"
I said pointing at my head.

"I think you should stay away from Ari, she doesn't like you"
Ava said feeling sorry for her.

"Leave her Ava, people like her are rotten and will make you feel same"
Annie said and Cesy pulled her away.

"Are you okay Ariel?"
"Ofcourse I am Lia"

Annie just glared at the people who are now laughing looking at eachother. Because they do look funny.

And Remi, I look at him only to see him looking at me.
He has a smirk on his lips, which says I am in grave danger, I have ignored him yesterday aswell. And today I ruined the party he organized.

"I will leave Ariella, its getting late"
"Ariel will do Emory"

"No, Call her Ariella, not Ariel"
Annie said angrily, I understand why, but none can be like Annie. She is one and only.

"Ariella Nash, did you cause all this? And you Anita Williams?"

The teacher came, is this a class or what? Why is the teacher here.

"Bitchyyy...I am proud of you"
Annie said ignoring the teachers and students.

"Ms.Williams?"
"Yes Professor?"

"You will be proud if I give detention or kick you out of the class for ruining the party"

WHAT A DRAGGGGGGGGG

"No one looks sad or crying, infact all of them are smiling and laughing"

"Did you both cause this?"

"Yeah and here"
I placed dad's contact card in his hand and said

"Send the bill to my dad"

"You have to talk with respect and Princ-"
"Do it yourself Sir, I have lot more to do than this thing"

"Sir?"
"Emory? Dear are you okay?"
He said examining her, wow, Dear?

"Party was boring, so Ariella and Annie, made it interesting, see all of them are laughing and smiling"
Is she defending us?

"Yeah thats true though"
"So no punishment right sir?"
Lia asked carefully and he nodded his head.

You are caught Lia, we will talk tomorrow.

"But"
He said stopping us in track

"Ariella Nash, I want your parents or guardian to meet me, two days time, else I won't let you write semester exams"

He said glaring at me and I nodded my head at him.

I didn't disrespect him.

"Ari wait"
"Yes Ava?"
"Are you going back? Eli said he wil-"
"He isn't here, Brother Eli is into his disappearing again"
"Ohh....Would you like to go with us then?"
"No"

"Hey atleast one night, spend with us we will be graduating within six months"
She said whining and I nodded my head

"How about we all go out tomorrow?"
"Me and you?"
I said and she nodded her head

"Me and you some other day, but all of-"
"No"
"Ariiiiii"
"Avaaa"

"I love you so much and I am proud of you, sorry for saying shit that time"
"Thank you, its okay. You have that right"
I said smiling and she kissed my cheek.

"I love you, though you are a pain in ass"
"Thank you, though you are the same"

I have to do something to get myself and Ava back. I am hurting her like anything. I only wanted mom and Ava's fascination, then how come I ended up doing all this?

Ava was there for me, I pushed her away, so its practically my fault that we both sometimes disagree and she cries.

If she found solace in her friends then its also my fault, its not that Ava is a bad sister, its just that she deserved a good one instead of me. She has covered up for me even without me saying anything.

I abruptly leave from there
Before I could leave I saw a drenched and fucking hot mess, Remington Astor coming to me and harshly took me out of here.

"Keys?"
I say and Annie showed me to the door, its already opened and I glare at her she mouthed not my fault.

"What the he-"
"Not even a single Word Ariella, or I will make sure to forget that you are fucking seventeen and fuck you raw infront of these people"

He said pushing me into the lift and just as the lift got closed. I felt like someone was tearing my lips off, he is brutual, asshole, and a fucker and I want nothing and no one but him. His words, his dirty and filthy words sent something to my core.

He pulled back with anger we came out of the lift and he pushed me inside the car. Remington Astor looks like a greek god when he is angry.

"I thought you look good when smiling, but you look good even when you are angry"
"You will look good too, if you stop doing all this and cause me troubles making me loose my calm"

I make him loose his calm? That thought itself is making me happy

"Then I am happy with looking bad"
"You will be happy with me fucking you so bad"

I never romanticized him before, but after that date night, I maybe did imagine so much nasty.

Where the hell is my mobile?

I try searching for it but he closed the door and sat inside.

He took something and tied my wrist, tightly.
Is he going to fuck me now? He said we will do everything but fucking until I am eighteen.

"You said-"
"I am not going to fuck you but will do much more than fucking you with my cock"

I still remember the sight of his cock, big thick and vieny. That I gagged on. He didn't just fuck my mouth that day, he fucked my thoughts, my throat and my brains out.

My wrists are in a tight hold and he is breathing heavily with anger.

He is driving somewhere.
I can remove these tightened wrist, but I won't. I want to see what he is going to do.

"Where are we going?"
"Shut the fuck up Ariella"

"Fine, if I shut up now, don't you dare ask me to speak, something later"
He didn't stop the car, he is driving faster than Annie.

"Did you wish for someone to die"
I stay quite looking out of the window

"I won't ask another time"
I still ignore him, his hand is placed on my thigh and he tried to move it up to the zipper of my jeans but I push it away.

"You really are stubborn"
He said removing his coat.
Kill me, he looks like I want to take a bite out of him.

Everything about him is addiction. He himself is an addiction.

"Ariella?"
"Drop me back to home"
I said but he looked at me a bit taken back then said

"Missing your place already?"
I stare into his brown orbs to find anything fake, but not even a single thing looks like an act.

"Ma chèrie?"
"Yeah?"
He smiled and stopped his car

"You can always go back to London to meet them"
"Hmmm"

"Thats the first ever time someone has ruined my party"
"Looks like I finally had something thats one of your firsts"
"Sure you did"
He said coming out of the car and as I came out I saw a cliff like thing, no, actually its a lake.

"Untie it"
He looks like he is thinking something and then removed that white cloth from my wrist and kept it in his pocket

"Lake?"
"Is it good?"
He asked holding my hand in his and I let him lead us. This place has some pond kind of thing, and huge rocks, surrounded with trees. It looks like many people don't come here.

Its not a lake I guess, its a pond.
"What will we do here?"
"Nothing?"

"Lets do something"
I said sitting on the rock and placed my hand on it
"Okay, strip then"
I lift my head up to see his face and he looked serious with hint of a tease.

"Seriously?"
"I don't want to do anything that you are thinking, I wont let you touch me"
"You will beg me to touch you"
"No, I won't! And stop ordering me around, you sound like a devil"
"How do you know what I am thinking?"
He shook his head and took out something from his pocket.
Cigarette?
He lighted it with his lighter and for some reason it is so hot. Why does he smoke anyway? I mean seriously? Does he want to die? Well I have never considered dying by smoking, its in my list now. That is a poison stick.

He puffed out some smoke and I got up placing my hand infront of him. He just held it and continued smoking. I want that cigarette but I want your hand too.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Am I looking that hot that you can't take your eyes off me Jailbait?"
"You always look hot"
"And you always make me hard, so sit there quitely until I finish my work, unless you want to see something else"

I shook my head and he suddenly turned me around, held me backwards pressing himself on me. My eyes widened at something poking from behind. It made something twitch in me, I move a little with weird feeling, and I feel weird in my stomach. I sure did read it, but I usually skip smuts. Is it what it is?

"Is it?"
I didn't ask as embarrassment took over me
"Thats my erection and the way you are moving is known as dry humping"

"Dry humping what?"
I ask turning around and whined a little with loosing of feeling

"I will teach you that too"
"When?"
He laughed then ruffled my hair, I let him do that for now.

"Mon Amour?"
"Yeah?"

"Tie those bangs"
"Do I not look good? I mean it doesn't matter but that scar is making me look horr-"

"How do you know you look horrible with scar? You look mine anyway, so tie your bangs up when you are with me..."

"I told you not to order me ar-"
"Please"
He said and I turn my face around trying to hide my smile, tying them with one of my hair strands.
I pull my hair together and tie it up, he is looking at me with keen interest, like he is seeing something that he wants to see.

"So tell me how do you know you look horrible?"
"Well, you are a liar a bloody one at that"
He looked at me shocked then laughed as if I said something funny.

"I will smoke with you"
I said giving him my hand but he shook his head holding it again.

"I want to"
"Its dangerous, and deadly"
"Then why smoke when you know, you can just stop it"
"it keeps my mind at peace"

"Forget it and do you remember two blank promises?"

"Yeah what about them?"
"I will use one now"

"What do you want?"
He said puffing out smoke. His sleeves rolled up exposing his forearms and I take my hand to touch his viens but pull it away. Focus Ari. Yeah right Focus. Focus on Remi. Thats exactly what you have to do

"Ask?"
"Whenever you smoke, I want you to call me so that I can smoke with you"
As soon as I said that he threw it on ground and stepped on it crushing it.

"What, I didn't even try"
"You don't have to"
His voice is like, honey mixed and deep. I used to eat honey and nuts alot in childhood.
"I want to, so take other one from that packet"
He took out that box and threw it, taking one from it. Geez what did he do, I didn't even smoke for once. He lighted it up and put it near my mouth.

"Take one puff, sucking it in"
He said putting his hand on my nape caressing it with his thumb, and I do exactly that
"Now exhale it"
I did and it burnt my throat and I coughed badly, he threw the Cigarette or weed or that poison stick and said
"Now, if you are done with your experiences sit"
He said sitting on that big rock.
"But I want to"
"You said its only at the time I smoke, so I am not smoking right now"

"You are a-"
"A?"

"Let it be"
He laughed pulling me towards him by my waist and layed on the rock making me rest on his hand.

"Are we really not gonna do anything, but just gaze at stars?"

"You don't like stars?"
"I prefer rain"

"I will fuck you in rain then"
"Will it rain on my birthday?"
He shook his head smiling and caressed my shoulder from his thumb

"You posted a picture with you dad and Uncle King"
"When?"
I suddenly got up searching for my mobile.

"This?"
He said showing my lock screen which is his sleeping face.

"Do you have a crush on me ma chèrie?"
He handed my mobile to me and I quickly open instagram ignoring his question, atleast I try to.

"Chaos?"
I look at him in shock after what he just called me. I mean chaos? He did call me this before but right now the way he called me is different, its as if, he means it that I am his chaos, I can't live with out chaos, does that mean he can't live without me?

"If I say yes?"
"Then its nothing"
"If I say no?"
"Then I will give you a reason to have crush on me instead of my dad"
He said jokingly.
Only if he knows I want to answer both yes and no.

"Found God in Fathers"
Ava has captioned it and I threw my mobile aside as soon as I saw myself it. Uncle Aiden you betrayer.

"Look at your pic"
"No, let it be"
I said getting up but he pulled me back.

"I won't consider the promise if you don't look at the picture Ariella"
"What do-"

"I won't if you don't look at yourself"
"Its a blank promise and you have to stand on it as agreed"

"I will but after I will make you see how you look"

"No"
I said clenching his shirt in my fist as his one hand is on the ground, his weight on his elbow and face on his palm.
How can someone look so good but also have goodness in them. Its Remi, not only looks but goodness too, well a devil too.

"Look at yourself, you look awesome and good in-"

"Stop lying always"
"I didn't"

"Yes you did"
I pushed him away getting up

"Mr. Parker made me see myself in mirror and I saw a menace, I looked disgusting, with worst smile, I realised I should have been buried alive and how much pathetic I look even Sof-"
I stopped myself from blurting out. What the hell did I just speak? He will leave me now, apart from Dad, Uncle and Annie, no one stayed. Not even my own sister.

Thats because you pushed her away stop giving that blame on your sister.

I mocked myself.

"Yeah complete what ever you were speaking"
"Its nothing"

"so the one I hit that day who was out of your house was your Shrink? Good that I did"

I realise it now, his knuckles were bleeding and Mr. Parker didn't even call me today.

"What did you ask him Remi?"
"I will tell you once you look at your picture"
I shook my head but he forwarded me his mobile showing me something.
A girl sitting on the ground reading a book, leaning to the bookshelf. Its me!

"Stop it"
"You wanted answers, so look at yourself and I might"
I shake my head trying to get away from this. This is why I say he is not what he shows himself as. He takes everything he wants with his kind smile that makes him look like god. In real he is a devil, behind that sweet smile, and heavenly body.

He put the mobile infront of me and

"I don't want anything, stop showing that to me"
I try to figure out the way out of this situation, he looks demanding, I know he will definitely make me look at my reflections or my pictures. I shouldn't have said him anything.

"Look at it Ariella, I am being patient doesn't mean I won't loose it anytime soon"
He said meaning each and every word. His didn't raise his voice but there is something that is saying if I don't listen to him, he is going to crush me if needed. There is always a bit of french accent present in him.

"I won't, don't force me and don't touch me"
I said pushing him but he didn't even move an inch.

"I will do anything I want with this body, this body is mine"
A sting of pain passed through me, he wants my body, only my body, what else does he want anyway?

"I will let you do anything with me now, but not the pictures or reflections"
He kept that poker face on which is something he never does.

"You really are asking for tough ways"
He removed my coat and before I can say anything my top is off too.

"Remove your jeans"
I shook my head but he looks like he doesn't want to listen to me or take my words, much worse he looks like he will do what he wants, even if I try fighting.

"I know self defense and I am a-"
"If you wanted then you would have kicked me and used all your self defenses by now, which says you want me to do exactly what I want to do with you"
Did he just read me? How come?

He pulled me with him and turned me around to the water.

"I will really kick you Remington Astor"
All my anger is oozing out. I always had control over my emotions, I never let anything control me. Except for the nightmares, which I don't want to control me either.

"Try all you want Ariella Nash"

"I will scream Remi"
"That you will"
He said as his hands slowly trailed from my wasit to the belt of my jeans and he hummed in satisfaction. He slowly pulled my zip down and turned me around.

"Remove it"
I shook my head keeping my hand on his chest and he pulled my pant down.

"On your knees"
"Get lost Remi"
I said trying to leave, cold wind brushed through my skin and I am standing infront of him almost naked.

"You don't get to force me"
I said and he turned me around making me look at the water.

"I get to do what I want, specially when I own you"
He slowly removed my undergarments until I stand completely naked infront of him. I don't know what I am feeling, maybe something like craving. I can name what I feel, but how can I if he is making me feel different.

"What are you doing"
I said wiggling in his grip but he tied my wrists tightly with that cloth and suddenly put the belt on my neck holding me in place. My own belt. He is a devil behind that charm.

"You asked me what nipple play is remember?"
He asked but its more like a statement

"Are we going to do that?"
He didn't do anything and simply pinched my nipple causing me to jump with the sensation.
What the hell, is wrong with me, I have to push him instead of pulling him.

"Oh God what are you doing"
I said as he palmed my hard nipples slowly and gently touched the areola and pinched it again pulling it.

Pleasure jolted in me as I pushed myself back to him giving him more access.

"How does that feel Ariella"
He wishpered right in my ear and a chill ran over my whole body. His erection is rubbing on my back, I don't know if he is doing it or me but either way it feels awfully good and my nipples are painfully hard.

"Look at yourself in that water Ma chèrie"
He said making me face my self as the reflection of me, reflection of us, is completely visible in water which is shining due to moonlight.

"Stop it I don't want to see"
"Shhh...."
His voice fell on my ear and I tried to pull away but that only made me realised that there is no going back now. Remington Astor is angry about something and isn't concealing it. His cock poked me from behind and I don't know why I am moving.
I struggled to move but one slap on my asscheek stopped me. Did he just spank me?

I closed my eyes tightly, with pain? With pleasure? With fear of my image? I don't know may be all.

I felt something wet down my thighs, as if something is begging to come out. Am I turned on? Do I really need this? How could he know my body better than I do?

"You love it when I call you Ma chèrie don't you? You always listen to me when I call you ma chèrie, isn't it Amour?"
His words are bringing more begging pain to my body. I won't beg. I am a Nash. I am Ariella Nash. And said to be having Cursed genes of Helen Nash. Which I don't know what are.

"Look at yourself, look at us"
He said causing me to open my eyes and I look at my naked self in the water. Mark on my forehead is clearly visible. I saw him licking my earlobe from behind and another wave of pleasure is sent to my core, my stomach. I understand every emotion well, but how could I never knew this? Is it pain? If it is pain then suffering comes next. But it feels like heaven. Pleasure and desire. And for the first time I don't feel like running away from myself.

"Leave-"
He gripped my tied wrists in his hand from behind and my tied wrist reached my breasts.

"Pinch it yourself"
He said slowing placing my hand near my breast.

"Do it, and eyes on us"
He is demanding, he won't end this unless I do what he says.

I want to feel this too.

I slowly pinch my nipple with my thumb and index and almost jumped as he rubbed himself from behind.

This feels so erotic, I need more.

He pressed his hand on my one breast and harshly rubbed them.

"Do it with more pressure"
And I applied more pressure and for some reason I want to do it more. I keep pinching my own nipple and he palmed my other one. Cold wind is brushing past us and I saw his smile, his genuine smile, he kissed my hair from back and I throw my head back on him from assaulting my own breast.

"Now, now Jailbait, pull it just like you pinched it"
I did, and I moaned in pleasure.

"Ohh, Remi, I want more"
"Thats Right, Remi, Me"
He said as my tied wrists are pinching and pulling my one breast, unknowingly and knowingly.
And his one hand is doing same but the way he is doing is more than pleasure. While I am rubbing myself on him or he is rubbing himself, I still cant figure it out, but either way it feels so good. My eyes stared at the girl's reflection in water and the man behind her who is making her do all this. Tears welled up in my eyes and I pulled my nipple and his hand stared teasing my pussy.

It feels good, I don't know what is happening with me. I should deny it and scream and run
No one is here except for us,

He thrusted his one finger in my pussy and I feel so filthy, I need more of this.
A gasp left my mouth and he thrusted more deeper.

"Does this feel good? Do you still want to deny"
I shook my head vigorously and look at our reflection. Even though its cold, I feel hot, I am sweating.

He bit my neck from behind and kept thrusting his long fingers. They are only two, but I feel full.

"Faster"
He thrusted hus fingers inside me and I feel like I am getting torn.

"This is good"
I said moaning in pain and he increased his pace and I came, I came so loudly and the stickiness is making me feel different.

"Oh, Rem"
I said moaning loudly and look at us. We look so inappropriate, so wrong, so prohibited, so forbidden. And I always aimed for these feelings, these things. And he is the first one on top. I always loved forbideen things, and Remi became first forbidden person I need.

I have never looked at my reflections for more than twenty seconds how could he do this to me.

"Get on your knees Jailbait"
I turn to him not wanting to mess my mind more than it is messed, but I saw a shadow and my eyes widened. That shadow tilted its head, at our direction, more likely at my direction.

"I said get-"
Tears started streaming down my face without even realisation. Sophi is no where, I should be happy, or sad or I don't know and that shadow is real or not I don't know. I am sick in my head is all I know.

I quitely got down on my knees

"What do you want? Beg you? Then I won't"
"Give and take remember"
He is a bastard, a jerk and a psycho who is hidden behind that friendly mask and kind smile.

Then why think he has goodness in him?
Because he does!!

"You forced me and no one gets to force me"
"But I can do that Ariella, I get to do whatever I want with you and you won't deny"
He said caressing my cheek and I almost melt

"Get lost"
"Look at you being at my mercy, so innocent that you can't even recognize what you want and need"

"What the hell do YOU want"
I said not missing a beat and he smirked. I am trapped, in him now.

"Your lips around my cock"
He opened his zipper. His hard length nearly slapped my face and my attention went to him who looked at me with dark eyes. He is a bastard. A devil that I never saw coming, or maybe I did. But I always, like always am in denial. Not only at this but many things.

I look at his cock, huge, think, viney and hard as I opened my mouth to say something but he held the belt on my neck and thrusted himself in me.

"Fuck, your mouth is warm like hell"
He said groaning in pleasure and I bit on his cock trying to make him feel the pain that he just made me do. How dare he make me look at my reflection.

"Fuck Ariella, do it again"
My moments stopped but he held my hair in his grip, my scalp started hurting but he thrusted himself in my mouth. He is crazy to like me biting him.

"Do it again Ma chèrie"
And I did, my crazy ass likes him calling me ma chèrie and I involuntarily always do what he wants me to.

I started licking him and looked up at his eyes. His brown orbs asking for an undivided attention. He is looks like he is chasing his demons and claiming them back.

Drool and his precum, started pricking down my mouth and he is looking at me with satisfaction each time with each thrust that is hitting back of my throat.

He is groaning.
I bit again and he just smirked.

My eyes widened with surprise as he thrusted himself more harshly and I gagged. His cock hitting my throat and I am sure I will end up with sore throat.
"putain, je veux te foutre la cervelle"
His words turned me on again. I surely don't speak french but it sounds so hot coming from him.

I stare at his orbs deeply and my moments stopped, my breath hitched looking at him, his aristocratic nose always proud. His beauty with chaos, I won't survive without him. But he will win everything even without me.
My neck got into his harsh grip and I can't even grip his thighs for support. I am completely at his mercy. He is groaning and I bit him again making him curse. I don't know why this sight of him makes my head loose itself.

He is looking at me with desire, no he is looking at me like I am the one he is chasing, and worse I realise it now, I am the demon he is chasing, the demon he wants to claim back.

I have gotten myself fucked up. Remington Astor is a devil himself, he isn't a lord he is a devil and I am his demon.

I realise it now, he is using me, I am Pawn to him to reach the end of the thing he started searching for.

With each thrust, I lick him more even though my throat hurts his groans and pleasure filled the air.

"Fuck Jailbait, your mouth, and your pussy are my personal heaven"

Even after using me, he won't let me go, not that I want him to, but I know we won't have a pleasant start.

He will end something that I started. And I don't let people, anyone get into my things.

If this what you will take from me, I will give you much worse Remington Astor. As much as I love you, I love being obsessed with you. I am stuck on to my morals and beliefs.

"Loosen up your jaw Ariella"
I stare at him in anger, but he just grew hard in my mouth.

"Don't just lick, suck while licking"
I must be crazy to like this, I hate when someone commands me.
He pulled my hair harshly and then the belt around my neck pulled me to his cock even more making me, no forcing me to realise he is the one at command, the devil himself.

He is stripping me naked with his eyes even though I am naked. He grew more harder in my mouth and I don't even want to ask him what made him go hard.

"Look how adorable you look begging on your knees, like a my personal whore"

His words ate making me angry, frustrated and worse I should hit my head somewhere because its such a turn on.

I stare at him quitely not doing anything.

"Either you don't know what I will do or you are not accepting it like always"

My eyes fell on the shadow again and I started doing whatever I could. I felt him loosening and his grunts filled the air, with each thrust, lick and suck I am giving him. He is crazy like himself.

I stare at the shadow right in the eyes and pleasure started waking up in me due to his dirty talks.
I suck him harsher and rougher. Until he isn't hard anymore.

He came with a groan and pulled me up, removing the cloth on my wrist.
But my eyes stuck on the shadow, and as much as I know and I feel, that shadow must me smirking.

I blinked my eyes but its still there.
I am brought back with a pressure on my jaw.

"You are a devil Remington Astor"
I pushed Remington harshly and slapped him right across his cheek. The impact is so hard that my palm started itching but in return he stared at me with smirk and I slapped him again tears slipping down my eyes

"How dare you do this to me"
"You know you wanted it too"
"I didn't you-"
"Shhh...relax ma chèrie"
and I don't know how or what but he pulled me by my nape attaching his lips on mine.

His hand is roaming on my body and my body is set on fire.

He is kissing me like madman, like he won't let me go even if I beg. I close my eyes as my eyes fell on the reflection, its not disturbing or disgusting anymore. And I am afraid I will want him more than before to even face myself and he will just leave me like......... I never existed.

He bit on my tongue and stroked it as if he is soothing my pain.

I hug him while kissing, I can listen to his heartbeat, which is normal, and mine is racing.

I am just means of pleasure for him, his heart never tickles or races like mine does.

And I pull away from his grip, from his embrace.

"Everything is done right, now drop me back"

"Who said I am done?"
Yes, he isn't, Ofcourse he isn't. He wanted to make me look at myself and he did, how will he let me go without doing his own thing

"What do you want to do then? Fuck me? Take my Virginity? You said you won't do anything until I am eighteen and look at you crossing your words"
I snap at him with frustration and he just smiled in return, a kind of smile that killers use to lure their victims and as much as I hate playing victim card, he is the killer who made me his victim luring me and kill me already I haven't loved anything more. Even so now I fell for him again.

"This will be the last time I will touch you Ariella and you will beg me to touch you"
His brown eyes looking at me with so much determination and for a second I want to take my words back but as I said, my ego and self respect stand at top, even more than anything.

"And I don't beg Remington"
He pushed my naked self on the ground and I don't know what position we are in, but his head is in between my thighs and his tongue teasing my clit.

"Beg and I might give you what you want for the last time"
His voice vibrated from my core to my whole body making me shudder. I felt like breaking and almost begged, almost but I won't.

"I won't"
I said trying to get up but his palm slapped my pussy and my whole body quiverd at the way he did. He pinched on my clit and dug his head in my middle and I screamed and moaned with pleasure.

"S-to-"
I felt him smirking and he thrusted his tongue in my folds and I feel like I am breaking.

He stopped for a moment and looked at me with smile and then soon his lips curled up into a smirk and I am tempted to wipe that off

"Are you calling for animals here ma chèrie? To look at a free show?"
I shook my head and he said
"Good, so don't moan, if you don't want us to be killed"
He said and I tried hard to surpress each moan with his assault on my pussy.
He pinched it while licking it and I am already in pain. My nipples are hard again and I am tempted to touch them

"Touch yourself Ariella, no one will stop you"
He said and I did, I pushed his face deeper in my pussy and my hand stared doing exactly what he taught me to do, pinching, pulling, rubbing and palming my nipple. I do the same with other.We are so filthy, dirty and wrong.

He roughly swriled his tongue in me and I scream even if I tried to surpress it.

Did I just touch myself twice?

"You are going to be the death of me, fuck"
He said and again he went back to eating me.

Warm tongue, in my folds and I am trying hard not to ask for more.

I came, I came twice with all energy draining out and he licked me clean. Tears of pleasure flowing from my eyes and I refain my self from asking the feeling.

I stood with a little pain but the heat and pleasure is till there.

He turned me around and cleaned the mess.

"Look at yourself now, look at yourself like you are mine and I swear you will see the real you"

I shake my head but he made me look at myself in the water.

"Open your ma chèrie, look at you, look at us"
"I did"
I stand there looking at myself, I noticed my features, the water is flowing within and I glance at my reflection.

I am not running away from myself.

"You did great Ariella, I am proud of you"

My heart swelled with his words, I love him so much.

"You are?"
"Yes, really"
He said as if he is explaining to a child.
He caressed my hair and I tiptoe with my weak strength and place my lips on his cheek and bite it there.

A yawn left my mouth.

"Sleep, I will take us back"
Us? Is there any us?

I really want you guys to tell me if you liked it or not....and I swear while writing I forget how much I should write and type and ended up making it 19000+ words.........

And yeah I wrote my exams in such a way that I laughed looking at my own answers in todays exam( laughing with pain, they are just internal exams anyway)

Am I the only one who laughs at my own answers?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.5K 381 16
'His affection was once a drug for me, and God forbid. His love will be my undoing....' My heart was broken; slowly and gradually over time by the p...
462K 31.4K 47
â™®Idol au â™®"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...