Shekhawat Trio Brides

By CherryBerry_Novels

Aarushi said "he is my friend cann't i talk to him." Aahan replied while pinning her to the wall ," you know... More

Introduction
Time for the womenssss
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter :- 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

chapter 12

233 11 0
By CherryBerry_Novels

When Renee started to go through her suit case  someone knocked on the door .she went to open the door and saw yuvraj . She looked at him confused he extend a bag to her while saying ," wo mere dost ki party ki them hai toh sari girls ko gown aur boys ko suit phena hai " renee nodded and took the bag from his hand . She was about to close the door when he said ," and party ko start hone mein abhi 3hrs hai " she nodded and closed the door.

Yuvraj went from there while saying ," mission A complete " and  Aarushi replied to him through earpiece ," okie dokie ".

After closing the door renee opened the bag and saw a beautiful gown . She smiled and went to bathroom. She was confused about the accessories but the bag contained all the needed material . After getting ready she saw her self in the mirror

She was about to click a photo but she heard a knock and than went to open the door than she saw Aahan in  a blacksuit with white shirt . Aahan said," wo actually party mein partners ke sath jana hai toh kya tum mere sath chalo gi " renee looked at him suspiciosly and aahan understood so he gave a reasonable answer," actually tum janti ho na ki Aarushi mujhe se baat nahi kar rahi. Wo baas apne birthday tak baat kar rahi thi but aab toh mera face bhi nahi dekhna chati hai wo " renee than nodded with a Oo face than se went to grab her phone . And aahan took this time to say ," mission B complete " in a voice which is not audible to Renee. But Aarushi didn't replied on the earpiece so aahan again said ," Aarushi sun rahi ho na mujhe " than she came to her senses . Aarushi replied ," okie dokie " Aahan sighed in relief.

Renee came out of the room and locked the door than she went with Aahan . They both at a different party hall when  renee was about to ask him why didn't they both went to the old one but as they entered the room was dark . Aahan said ," mein dekh ke ata hu ki lights ke sath kya hua hai "

Aahan after he went away from renee said on earpiece ," guys aab mission C start karne ka time hogaya hai" everyone replied ," okie dokie "

Renee was waiting for Aahan when the lights on . She was shocked at what she saw. She saw a beautiful setup out in the terrace with a men standing with her favourite flowers bouque.
The man face was hiding behind the bouque .

He was wearing this.
Renee went to the terrace because she thought he was someone she know and her senses were right . He was none other than Devesh.

Renee ran to him and hugged him tightly . Devesh softly patted her back and said ," Babe mein khai nahi ja raha ." renee replied ," pata nahi tum apni mere se achi wali friend ke paas chale jao toh mein kya karu " Devesh confusly asked," aur yeh meri achi wali friend kon hai " renee said ," wahi  Anishka . Jabhi uska call ata hai toh tum chale jate ho " . Devesh laughed and said ," wo meri boss hai babe aur hamesa wo mujhe meetings se related call karti hai " . Renee pouted and than turned away and said ," mujhe nahi pata tha iske baar mein. " renee didn't talk to him so devesh stopped amd asked ," aab toh maaf kardo mujhe " she said , " nahi karu gi. Aur ku karu wese bhi tum mujh se 6 months se ache se baat bhi nahi kar rahe " devesh than said while back hugging her ," tumhare liye tho nahi kar raha " she asked ," matalb "

Devesh replied ," matlab ki tum chati thi na ki hum dono ek sath jindigi mein switzerland jana hai" renee turned around and asked ," toh fir " devesh replied ," toh hum dono ki trip ke liye mein 6months se extra work kar raha tha aur uski wajha se mujhe double payment mili hai aur hum agle hafte switzerland  ja rahe hai " renee jumped in joy and hugged devesh because of which he almost lost his balance but he was a athelet man so he managed to keep his balance . Renee again and again thanked him. Devesh smiled at her . Than devesh said ," aab hame dinner karna chaiye ".

Than they both went to sit . Renee than asked ," toh yeh sab tumhara plan hai " devesh replied ," hai plan yoh mera hai but baki sab ne execute kiya hai " than he clapped his hands and said , " waiter drink plz"

And diksha came with a tray with a champagne glass and a glass with white content . Diksha kept the glasses on table while saying ," champagne for a beautiful lady and protein drink for handsome man " and devesh glared at her. Renee laughed . But monika came on time with yash following behind her . Yash grabbed diksha by her hand and monika changed devesh glass with champagne glass and said ," sorry sir wo ladki aaj hi join kari hai mein usko samjha thi hu " devesh said ," uski payment cut karna maat bhulna " diksha than shouted from somewhere .,"  mujhe agar mere pure paise nahi mile toh mein police complain karu gi " yash shouted ," Aarushi mujhe tape aur rope diyo mein isko abhi baanta hu ". Renee , devesh and monika laughed and than monika said ," sir abhi meri junior apke order lane ayegi toh aap apna order decide kar lejea " devesh nodded.

Monika went from there and they both started to decide . After few devesh again called for waiter and Aarushi came and said ," sir plz tell your order " thand devesh started to tell and Aarushi noted it. Before going from there she said ," sir apka order ane mein der lag sakta hai toh aap dono abhi dance karna chahe ge kya ".

Renee and devesh nodded . Than yash came there with big speaker and said ," sir and ma'am aaj ke liye mein aap dono ka dj hu toh aaj ki evening aap dono ke liye romantic banae mein aaj mein koi kasar nahi jodu ga "

Devesh and renee smiled at him and both stood up for dance. Devesh went to renee and asked as a royal gentleman ," may i have the opporunity to dance with you ma'am " Renee also replied as a fine royal lady ," its a pleasure to dance with you sir "

Other than these they both also danced on indian romantic song .
After sometime they both became tired and than yash stopped the music and annouced about the dinner .

Yuvraj , Aahan and Aarushi came with the drinks and food

Yuvraj and Aahan brought this big thali while Aarushi came with drinks and plates .
Aarushi said ," sir this a big thali for you both hope you both like this"
Than they all went away from there. Devesh and renee eyes were still widened by shock . But than they both started eating .

After finishing the dinner they both started to chat . And it was already 10 at night .than they both decided to go and rest .
But monika stopped them and asked devesh ," sir aap apni payment bhul gaye " devesh looked at her ," manager thoda discount mil sakta hai kya " monika smiled at him than said ," No "

Devesh sighed and asked ," kitna hua " monika replied ," decoration plus secretly plan karne ke liye plus staff and food sir spke hue 30,000 thousands " devesh looked at her with shocked eyes  and asked," kitna jada nahi hai manger " monika replied ," bilkul nahi hai sir " than devesh sighed and said ," mera bag kiske paas hai " monika called out for yash ," yash sir ka bag kha hai " yash camed with bag and handed over to him . Devesh searched and tooked out a bundle of 500 hundred notes . Than he counted 30,000 and than handed over to  monika . Monika took that money and said while bowing," sir we hope that in future you will like to use our service " which in return devesh replied ," never " than he took renee who was controlling her laugh with him to his room .

Monika went to others and divided the money for 6 peoples . But when she tried to give it to the boys they refused so she gave 10,000 to diksha and Aarushi and kept the rest .

After having dinner renee and devesh were walking down the hall when devesh said ," tum change kar ke mere room mein a jau fir hum aur bate kare ge " she nodded and went from there .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7K 388 25
Rudra Pratap Singh is a famous doctor not only in India but also in Asia, who has no interest in marriage. Suddenly one day his grandmother fixed his...
1.1K 93 11
PhαΊ§n 4 quyển 2 bαΊ―t Δ‘αΊ§u dα»‹ch tα»« chΖ°Ζ‘ng 35 manga. CΓ’n nhαΊ―c trc khi đọc, Δ‘α»«ng nΓͺn share quΓ‘ nhiều khΓ΄ng t Δƒn gαΊ­y lΓ  nhα»‹n Δ‘Γ³ πŸ‘, lα»‹ch dα»‹ch chαΊ―c 1 tuαΊ§n 1...
1.3M 67.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...