"About Last Saturday" DAOU an...

By BiBu013

Short story of two boys falling in love. Staring Offroad and Daou of Laz1, and the lead character/Protagonist... More

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending

Chapter 8

210 13 3
By BiBu013

DAOU's pov

"Daou, he didn't poured the water on me purposely, he asked permission and I say yes, because it's fun," Offroad explained patiently to me again after the incidents in the concert a while ago.

Four of us are now at the canteen but the annoyance  I felt are still lingering inside me.

I hate the scene I witnessed, I know Offroad likes what happened back there, but not to me.

"Look at you now, you look like a drenched chicks. You don't even have an extra clothes to change on. Then later on your gonna catch cold, you'll see," I rant changing the subject because I don't want to say anything that hurt his feelings.

"I'm fine," he beam with excitement

Joong and Dunk are busy having their own world, so it's fine with me.

"Let's order now so we can go home early. I don't want you end up being sick for real," I said concerned taking some tissue in the box and wiping his forehead and neck.

After having our delicious meal, Joong and Dunk planned to stroll around the city first before heading back home.

Offroad wants to join them but I didn't let him go.

"Don't be stubborn Off," I warned him because he keeps on begging me to follow Joong and Dunk.

"Okey, but can I have a mango sticky rice for dessert?" he pleases me with his cute smile this time.

Who can't resist him like this?

"What else do you want?" I challenge him while pinching his cheeks.

I don't know how to explain this feeling I have right now.

I feel like I have so many butterflies flying inside me.

And every time I see Offroad smiling like that, all my worries and anxiety are gone.

I always want to see him happy just like that, just like now, because it makes me happy too.

"What are you smiling at?" Offroad nudging me looking at me confused.

"Nothing, lets go and buy you whatever you like," I said smiling like an idiot.

He put his hands on my arms but I took his hands intertwining with mine instead.

Our day finally finished afterwards. I took him home and go back to my place after.

Monday morning, Offroad and I had a heated argument and it turns out that we didn't speak to each the whole day at school.

I know he is not feeling well since he came to school, but he keeps on denying it. And I keep on blaming the guy who poured him the cold water yesterday. And it escalated our small argue into a fight.

I didn't even attend some subjects because I don't want to continue that fight.

"Where is he?" I asked Dunk when I didn't see Offroad with him, because they usually go home together.

Joong and I are the ones who stayed at school late because of basketball.

"You call him if you want to know where is he," he snapped at me amd continued walking.

"Joong can you ask him?" I asked Joong instead because I'm not in the mood to argue anymore.

Joong didn't think twice and catch up with Dunk and I stayed on the basketball bench sitted.

I found out that Offroad got a high fever and went back home early.

My afternoon playing basketball didn't go so well because my mind keep on drifting to Offroad being sick.

It's already midnight and I'm still here staring at my ceiling, thinking of what to say to Offroad.

The guilt inside me is killing me. I know he didn't do anything wrong in the first place, that I shouldn't argue with him.

But I don't know what's happening to me.

I type something again on my phone but erased it back after, because I don't know how to start my sentence.

"Damn it" I said throwing my phone on the couch inside my room.

Toss and turn, hitting my pillow, sighing deeply, pulling my hair, those are some of my routine in less than an hour because of stress thinking about Offroad.

He's making me go crazy.

A ring from my phone wakes my senses.

I quickly got up from my bed when I heard the ringtone, because I set only the ringtone just for him.

Taking a deep and swallowing the lump in my throat because answering.

"Hello, Off?" I answered feeling nervous.

But that nervousness continued when I didn't hear Offroad on the other line.

"Road, please answer me. Are you okey? Do you need anything?" I bombarded him with questions but he did not answer still.

"I'm sorry," Offroad hoarsely voice finally answered then hearing some sniffles afterwards.

"Don't say sorry, I should be the one saying that. Its my fault, so don't say sorry okey," I comforted him

But my heart felt so broken when I heard started crying.

I cannot take it anymore, I want to see him like right now. So I took my jacket and hurriedly goes to their house.

After half an hour, I finally reached him.

The door was unlock so I hurriedly went to his room.

And I feel so pity after seeing his state.

His parents are both out of the country working, and his guardians that time is not there ro accompany him.

I saw him on the floor wrapped with his blanket like burrito, so I carried him and tucked him in his bed comfortably.

But before that I wiped him with cold water first because his burning up.

I make some cup noodles because that's the only food available I saw in the kitchen that time.

I wake him up and feed him but he only eat few spoons of the noodles I prepared. Because I don't want to give him medicine with empty his stomach.

I went to his bathroom and bring the medicine kit with me checking if there is any medicine for fever there.

Amd thank Goodness there is.

"Off, you need to take medicine before you sleep again," I've tried to wake him up while caressing his arm.

He just only murmured in his sleep.

I know if I didn't force him to wake his not gonna wake up.

So I pulled him to sat down, but he pulled me instead, now I'm on top of him.

He gently open his eyes and I got shy when he stared at me. And not only that, I also got shy of our position and how close our face are.

I moved myself away but he pulled me back into a hug.

"I'm sorry Ou," he murmured into my shoulder.

I got tense when our body touches each other, so I move a little bit far away so I am not gonna end up squeezing him under me.

"I'm sorry too. Please drink your medicine now," I asked him nicely

Then he push me away but he held my face after.

"I love you Ou," he smiled at me while his eyes is glistening with water that in any moment they will fall into tears.

"Oh really?" I asked him wanted to tease him because I know when his fever goes down, he won't remember anything he told me today.

"Yes,"

"How much do you love me?" I asked him again because he looks so cute right now and his face is also getting red, maybe because he has fever at that moment.

"I love you so so much," and he even winden his arms when he said that.

"I love you too, Off," I answered him and kissed him im his forehead.

I think friends normally says those words to each other.

If you are reading this....

Thank you so much....

Next Episode will be back to normal Episode.... 😂

Good night / Good morning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 4.4K 27
📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà Mái Mơ Ship (Facebook) ꧁Equation: Wind...
4.8K 81 34
Jungkook, he is one of the most formidable persons of the country. However, no one knows how he looks nor what his real name is... But his last name...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
33.5K 6.1K 36
ආයෙ ආයේ දකිනා වාරේ ඔය රෑපේ....💚 නුහුරු තාලේ හුස්මක් පපුවේ ගැහේනවා....❤ මටම අයිතිය ලියලා දෙනවද හැම වාරේ....💚 නුඹව සත්තයි සැමදා පණ සේ රකිනවා....❤ Beg...