Brozone Brain Rot

By jackagirl2016

cover doesn't belong to me. belongs to b0ner-mobile. these are brozone stories I've written. some are aus, it... More

Please Rest, For God's Sake
The Day John Dory Took Off
John Dory is Sick?? (part 1)
John Dory is Sick?? (part 2)
John Dory is Sick?? (part 3)
Dr. John Dory
The Birthday Mystery
You'll Always Be My Big Brother
What's Wrong Bro?
The Bus Ride Home
You Need Sleep
I'm Sorry A Jerk
I was a jerk on your birthday
What If John Dory Had Stayed?
Brozone playing cards against humanity
Brozone CAH
Brozone CAH 3
Brozone CAH 4
Brozone CAH 5
What If John Dory Had Stayed? chapter 2
Brozone CAH 6
brozone CAH full game
Brozone CAH 8
Johnny, please take care of yourself
JD in the kitchen
CAH Brozone 10
You Scared Us
The Massage (You scared us part 2)
Brozone CAH 11

CAH Brozone part 9

91 2 0
By jackagirl2016

So in the trolls universe, the game is gonna be called Cards Against Trollmanity.  A friend of mine and me worked on some Brozone versions of cards. I'll probably use these in future writings of this series. So this is them getting the Brozone Edition of the game and starting to play it

"Ok so, we finally got the Brozone edition of Cards Against Trollmanity. I'm so excited to play this." John said happily as he set the sleek black box on the table.

"It's finally here?" Clay said, looking up from his phone excitedly where he sat.

"Yep little brother. I haven't even opened it yet. I was waiting for you guys." JD said, smiling as the other three walked in.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Open it up!" Branch said, urging John Dory to open the box.

In a recent interview the boys had talked about how they were repairing their bond after the split and one of them had mentioned that they were playing Cards Against Trollmanity. Shortly thereafter, the company had reached out to them via their joint social media account and to John's account. The company wanted to know if they wanted to make their own deck of cards. At first it was just going to be a pack of white cards but as they talked more, the company decided to let them do a whole box. The boys had been waiting eagerly after they had been told that their cards were being made. And they were finally here.

John opened the box.

The cards looked so crisp, Clay reached over and ran his fingers over the top of them.

When they were younger, they had never done any sort of collaboration with companies. This was the first and they all were equally excited about it. The company had asked them each to make up cards (black and white) and they would try and evenly pick from those.

Floyd was the first to pull out a card, reading off the black card.

"JOHN DORY HERE FOR THE NEW BROZONE MERCH, BLANK!" Floyd shouted slightly before giggling.

"Okay, which one of you motherfuckers put that in?" JD said, trying to act mad but they could see a smile creeping on his face.

Bruce reached over and grabbed a white card, reading it off.

"A bucket of troll heads. Wow guys, these are kind of fucked up but I'm not surprized." Bruce said flatly, shaking his head.

"Should we play a game with these?" Branch asked, leaning over Clay.

"Uh yeah. What else are we supposed to do with these cards?" Floyd said sarcastically with a 'duh' look on his face.

"Ok, Brucie, you shuffle the cards. They're probably gonna stick together until they get some bends in them. I'm gonna make some drinks." John said, sliding the box over to Bruce before walking over to the kitchen to dig through the cabinets for the bottles of liquor. John Dory started mixing up drinks while Bruce shuffled the white cards and dealt them out.

"Ok, who pooped last? Or are the rules different for this box?" Clay asked, leaning over to shoulder to shout at JD.

"Rules are the same. They don't differ from box to box." John said as he shook up a drink before pouring it into a glass.

Floyd tried to walk over to help John Dory make drinks but JD shooed him off, knowing Floyd's drinks are incredibly strong and it's not a 'get black out drunk' kind of night.

"Ok, my question still stands." Clay said.

"I guess it's me. I shit like twenty minutes ago." Branch said, drawing a black card.

Floyd helped John carry the glasses to the dining table before they all picked up their cards. Immediate snorting and laughing erupted from all of them.

"O-ok, the first black card reads : What helps Bruce unwind? Let's see what you got." Branch said, silently giggling at his own cards.

"We're not even drunk and we're already giggling." Clay said, holding his head in his hand as he slid his card to Branch.

"Oh my Troll, I hate you guys. This sucks but it's hilarious." Floyd chuckled, passing his card to Branch.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Majority of these are about me, at least the ones in my hand ironically enough." JD said, grumpily handing Branch his card.

"Can't believe this is the first black card." Bruce said, rolling his eyes as he passed his card to Branch.

"Ok, let me shuffle first. What helps Bruce unwind? A well-timed fart. Very mature guys. What helps Bruce unwind? Hole 'N Fun. I mean, golf is pretty fun and relaxing so it makes sense. What helps Bruce unwind? Doin' a line of trolls. That's so fucked up. What helps Bruce unwind? Grandma's wooden spoon. That doesn't even make sense! I'm gonna go with Hole 'N Fun because I actually like golf." Branch said, placing the black card on the table.

Clay smiled smugly, snatching up the card.

"Ok, my turn. What is John Dory hiding from me? What cha hiding Johnny boy?" Bruce said, amused as he set the black card in the middle of the table.

"None of your goddamn fuckin' business." JD joked as he took a swig from his glass.

"Oh, so many good cards." Clay said, shuffling the cards in his hand before settling on one.

"I know right. It's so hard to choose." Floyd said, smiling mischievously.

"'Kay, here you go." Branch said, slamming his card down.

"Geez Branch, that was quick. Do I wanna know what you think I'm hiding from Bruce?" John Dory joked, sliding his card across the table.

"I honestly forgot what I put. Like it left my brain as soon as I set the card down." Branch chuckled softly, taking a swig from his glass.

"Mhm, sure you did." Clay said, doing an over dramatic wink before sliding his card over to Bruce.

"Once we're done, are we gonna mix the cards?" Floyd asked, setting his card down before taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, I mean unless you guys don't want to. I just figured it'd add a bit of spice to our usual game nights." Branch said, swirling the liquid in his glass.

"Of course we're going to mix the cards. Because cards like 'doin' a line of trolls' would fit perfectly into a normal game." JD said, leaning back in his chair.

"Ok, what is John Dory hiding from me? That's homophobic. I don't know how he's hiding that or why he'd be hiding that from me but ok. What is John Dory hiding from me? Macrame everything. Makes sense, not everything needs to be macramed. What is John Dory hiding from me? Glitter getting stuck in your happy trail. He would be hiding that from me, mainly because I'd make fun of him. What is John Dory hiding from me? Fluffleberry cake. That's another good contender. I'm gonna go with Fluffleberry cake because he would actually try to hide that from me." Bruce jokes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I had Fluffleberry cake. You're right, I would hide that from you." JD said, smiling as he picked the card up off the table.

"I had macrame. Whoever had homophobia wasted it on Bruce." Branch said, shaking his head sadly.

Clay scowled as he raised his hand.

Floyd giggled as he drew the next black card.

"How did Bruce lose his virginity?" Floyd said, laughing halfway through reading the card.

"Not a goddamn word Johnathan." Bruce said sternly, glaring at John Dory.

"I wasn't gonna say anything." John defended, pouting playfully as he passed his card to Floyd.

"Mhm sure, sure you weren't." Bruce glared, having a stare off with JD as he passed his card over to Floyd.

John Dory seemed unfazed by the glare, an amused smile on his face.

"Dude, I pray that the day that you actually tell us how that happened never comes. I really don't want to know. But at the same time I'm a little curious." Clay said, putting his cards down as he rubbed his eyes.

"Same, like I'm curious but I don't wanna know." Branch said, sliding his card across the table.

Clay groaned as he handed Floyd his card.

"How did Bruce lose his virginity? JD's bottom energy. I...don't think those two things are connected. How did Bruce lose his virginity? Bruce's massive peen. I don't think that's how, it's definitely connected but probably not how. How did Bruce lose his virginity? An affair between John Dory and Kismet 's Trickee. Again, I don't know how those two things are connected.

How did Bruce lose his virginity? Floyd's tramp stamp. Oh fuck you! There's no way those two things are connected. I'm going with the massive peen, you assholes." Floyd grumbled, flicking the black card down on the table

"That was me. I think I only got that one because you guys only played cards that had nothing to do with Bruce." John Dory said, smiling as he picked up the black card.

"Damnit, I thought it'd be funny to play bottom energy." Clay pouted as he took a swig from his glass.

"I'd like to know which of you fuckers played tramp stamp." Floyd said sassily, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That was me. I was not going to be the one to win that card." Bruce said, shrugging his shoulder, not fazed by Floyd flicking him off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 498 72
Fluff, Angst, Smut, Etc Fem reader x Bill Kaulitz
504 1 4
It has been a whole year since the ending events of Trollstopia, The Elemental Trolls managed to get Boyfriends/Girlfriends of their own. All of them...
56.1K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings ⚠️ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
3.8K 109 12
With Branch and Poppy needing a break from their overwhelming duties, Branch's brothers all volunteer to babysit the latest edition to the royal fami...