In the dark//The pyramid game

Av cherryxorchid00

The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to... Mer

Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Not a chapter
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Note (vote)
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 29.5
Chapter - 30

Chapter - 24

377 32 1
Av cherryxorchid00

No One's POV

Sooji shoot the paint ball at herself,"When I first transferred to this school,I hated all of you." She said,"Ah,Does that even count as a mistake?I still hated them,I feel that quite often."Jaehyung said and shoot herself,"I
secretly take pictures of other girls,I mostly took their deltoid muscles.It was wrong of me."she shoot herself again.

"I'm good at lying too."Sooji said and shoot herself again,"A long time ago,I" JaEun looked at Harin before shooting when Sooji suddenly shoot her,"Because you're so kind,I look evil compared to you."she said.

She shot JiAe,"Do you think you're some heroine of a movie?"she told her,"Sung Sooji, don't be so mean" JaEhyung shoot her and JaEun,"JaEun,don't be so kind."
She smiled cheekily.

"Okay,I deserve to be shot." Sooji said and shot herself,"Pyo JiAe, why are you acting like a saint all of a sudden?"Jaehyung shot JiAe,"You're the chatty one." jiAe said,took out her gun and shot Jaehyung."Did you just diss me?" Jaehyung looked shocked.

"You're indeed chatty." Sooji joined and shot Jaehyung,"But I think she's nice." JaEun said and shot Sooji,JiAe and Jaehyung"Wow" Sooji smiled.

"Did you just smile?I told you to stop being nice"
"Is this fun for you?Why are you smiling?"
"Don't smile"
"Why are you taking it out on me?"
"You little-""What about you?"

Thry smiled and kept on shooting each other like a normal fun game,as everyone looked at them confused,some annoyed.

They shoot their guns but nothing came out,so they checked inside to see that it's empty now,"This is all we can think of for our mistakes."Sooji looked at Harin.

What about you?You know something,
just now,you took a hit.As for us,we become one.Sooji thought in her mind.

Flashback

Sooha and Harin's conversation,

Baek Harin you finally got it....

Sooha watched as Harin leave,I'm not cooked that easy

Target only the black vest.

After Sooha sent the message she privately message  Yurim telling her to change vest with JiAe,then she go to the tent and change her vest to white,the black one underneath.

She kept on following JiAe then finally catch up to her,she went ahead of her JiAe was about to go,"Tell me, does it feel good to betray?" She shocked the poor girl.

"S-Sooha"she stuttered,"Answer me,does it feel good?"she asked again,JiAe looked down,feeling guilty."I don't think so."Sooha
chuckled.

"Pyo JiAe,you betrayed  your friends, because you are weak."she told her,"And you will have to live like that, forever."she
walked up to her."You.... betrayed your friends."She whispered to her ear and walked past her.

"The guilt is eating you up....you escaped from being in Grade F.But in return,you became Baek Harin's puppet."She said,"No
one wants to be with a weak girl like you,
even Joo Seungyi why?Because they are afraid of getting betrayed,like how you did to JaEun,Sooji and Jaehyung."She continue.

"Stop trying to act like nothing happens and get this together."She turned around,
"You betrayed your friends."she whispered again and leave her there.

JiAe fall to her knees and started crying,
"Sorry,I'm sorry "she kept on murmuring
as she cried.

Sooha turned around again,"You are?Prove it"she sit infront of her,"H-how?" jiAe looked up to her,"That's easy.Just did as I told,I will fixed your broken relationship with them and also make sure your not Grade F.In return, you need to did exactly as I told you to." She stand up,"Now stop crying and stand up."JiAe stand up.

"And one more thing.In my game,I don't tolerate such weak behaviour, or traitors.
I always make sure they went through hell."
She warned,"I-I understand." JiAe answered.

"What do you want me to do?" JiAe said as Sooha smirked,Baek Harin your going down

Present ~~~~~

Sooha looked around,she throws her gun to the ground,took off her white vest and
throws it at Harin's face.

Everyone looked at her shocked, scared
whatever."I don't need this."she looked at Harin straight in the eye.

"Hey,Pyo JiAe.Come here." Dayeon suddenly spoke,"I told you to come here!"
She yelled,"Do you think I can't come after you if you're not Grade F?" She walked towards JiAe.

"Just stop it." Sooha stopped her,but Dayeon seem to be more afraid of upsetting Harin than upsetting Sooha not knowing what Sooha is fully capable of.DoAh sighed to herself knowing Dayeon is doomed.

"What?" Dayeon looked at her in the eye,"
Get out of my way,darn it." She was about to push away Sooha when Eunjung stepped in "Stop it!"she pushed Dayeon and looked at Yerim.

"You crazy jerks!!"Dayeon kicked Eunjung,
and started beating her up,"Darn you."she throws her against a board,and Eunjung falls down the borad on top of her.

"Look"

JaEun and Yerim goes over and pick up board away, revealing that Eunjung was
injured on her leg by a nail.

"Let me see" Sooji touched her leg and see that the injury  was severe,she has blood in her hand,Yerim and Sooji looked at each other in shocked.

"Call 119 now!"Sooha said as she goes over as well,"SungAh hurry!" Yerim was in the verge of crying.

"Oh,No."
"Call now."

Eunjung was crying hard,"Oh SungAh what are you waiting for?" Sooha snapped making everyone including Harin scared.

"O-oh okay"SungAh stuttered and call 119,
Soon the ambulance arrived and they take Eunjung to the hospital,Mr.Im as the homeroom teacher goes with her.

Everyone changed into their casual clothes and went back the to their rooms,Yerim looked so down so JaEun hold her hand trying to make her feel better.

Sooji was staring at uer hand where she touch Eunjung's blood.She looked over at Harin who was walking infront of them.

Sooha hold and shook down hand,"She'll
be fine,I'll make sure of that." She assured her,"You changed alot."Sooji told her,"
What do you mean?I'm always been like this."Sooha act clueless.

"Liar"Sooji murmured,"I can hear you."
Sooha said while looking ahead.Thay kept on talking m when Sooha got a call,"Oh,I have to get this.See you."she waved and get the call.

Hello

I'm meeting up with them,is there anything you want me to do?

Mmmm.Make sure Kim Dayeon,get in big trouble,My mother will back you up

Oh.... okay

I'm hanging up.Oh wait, don't tell anything about our conversation to Baek Harin

Sooha said and end the call.

At the school~~~

Principal Im met up with Chairwoman Choi,
Mr.Seo and Mrs.Hong,Mr.Kim doesn't arrive yet.

"It's all my fault."She bowed to them,"I don't need your apology,making sure no one talks about this is our priority.
"Chairwoman Choi looked up at her.
"The girls,the homeroom teacher, temporary teacher and so on.This can't get out."she added.

"Of course not.I'll make sure that never happens.When Mr.Kim arrives-""that injured girl,Sim Eunjung.Isn's she a scholarship student?"Mr.Seo asked as Principal Im nodded.

"What on Earth happened?Who beat up whom?"Mr.Kim walked in"Nothing much happened,its just your daughter being psycho again,she beat up a girl in her class."
Mrs.Hong said casually.

Everyone looked at her shocked,"What?Am I lying?"she looked at them,"Let's talk
about this topic seriously,Mr.kim,take a seat
"Mrs.Hong offered.

"What what were you saying?My daughter beat up a girl?"Mr.Kim asked,Mrs.Hong nudged Principal Im,"Yes, according to what the girls and their homeroom teacher said,
Student Kim Dayeon,beated up her classmate Sim Eunjung during their activity."Principal Im said politely.Mr.Kim
sighed.

"What will you do Mr.Kim?From what I've known.Sim Eunjung,the injured girl,is a scholarship ship student.She get in thanks to her swimming abilities,the injury was in her leg.And if I'm not wrong,it could ruin her future as a swimmer.If her parents hear this,it is most likely that they call the school
board commitee,which will probably ruin the reputation of this school,and yours Mr.Kim,and you will have to give money to her parents."Mrs.Hing slightly smirked.

"Kim Dayeon,that girl I will teach her a lesson myself."Mr.Kim raised his voice and clenched her teeth."I will take care of her parents, and Mr.Kim,you take care of yoru daughter." Chairwoman Choi said

"Then it settled isn't it?If you don't mind,
I will take my leave.I have important things to do."Mrs.Hong said and leave.

At Busan~~~~

Doah,Dayeon and Seolha meet up in secret,
"Ko Eunbyeol set me up earlier right?She got me to get involved so I'll be in bigger trouble."Dayeon said,"That was it,right?
Tell me am I right or not?" She approached DoAh.

"Why did you figure that our only now?"
Doah said in her same tone,"I'm going to kill her." She said.

DoAh get a call from her father and was about to answer it,"Ah don't answer that,darn it." Dayeon shoved her phone down.

"Baek Harin?Where is Harin?" She asked,"
You idiot." Seolha suddenly said from behind,Dayeon and DoAh looked at her.

"Get a grip,do you really think that witch is going to protect you from your father?Quit
dreaming,you are so stupid to act like her slave all the time.Cone to your senses."she walked up to Dayeon."Seo DoAh,did you hear what she just said?"Dayeon tilted her head.

"How dare she when her father is my father's driver?Do you think we're friends because I keep you around?Know your place.Why are you acting as if we're friends?
You....are just my minion,Koo Seolha.My servant and errand girl,got it?She looked at her in the eye."Go and get me liquor."she ordered,"Screw you."Seolha said and leave.

"Sung Sooji will win."DoAh said,"What?Dayeon turned to her,"She at least knows who's in her side and who's not."DoAh added."What...what about Sooha?"Dayeon asked.

"Who knows what's going on in her mind?
You were brave to go against her today.
Right now,the only person who can save you from your father is Sooha."Just then the phone ring again.Doah snatched the phone from Dayeon,"Yes,Dad."she answered while walking away.

Dayein watched as she leave when her phone ring as well,her father had called her.
She was afraid to pick it up when she got a message.

There is a price you must pay for action today.Don't get too scared,yet....... Dayeon.
This is just the beginning.

At the seaside~~~~

Harin was watching the sea blankly as Eunbyeol stands at the back,"Thing aren't looking good.Right now,Eunjung...I mean
Kim Dayeon who is not Grade A beat up Sim Eunjung who is not Grade F.She broke the rule,big time."Eunbyeol said.

"Which brings me to this point,Harin.Please
know that I say this out of my loyalty for you."Eunbyeol pursed her lips,"Why don't we get rid ot the game? Let's just call it school violence."She said."Ah,of course
,you're not the bully.We'll take the blame,I
will."She added

Harin turned to her,"It nust be Pyramid game."she said,"What?"Eunbyeol asked,"
It.....must be a game."Harin said again
,"Okay?"she said as she thinks about her past.

At room 4~~~

Sooji stared at her phone calender,she walked out of the room when she sees Harin walking at the hallway,she grabbed
her by the shoulder and make her turn around to see Harin's face.

"I knew it,you're not showing any sign of guilt."she said,"You're back."Harin replied,"
I'm asking you just in case,you're not thinking about reflecting on your action and stopping now,right?If there's a slight chance of that,tell me now.I'll take it into consideration." She said,"Why are you asking me that?"Harin said in a straight face."What?"Sooji asked back confused.
"Ask JaEun."Harin shoved of Sooji's hand and leave.

Sooji watched in shocked as Harin leave her sight,"Excuse me"someone said as Sooji turned around to see Yewon and Sungah.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7K 294 36
A new girl comes to pheonix drop high what will happen when she gets there? Will no one be her friend like she thought or will something unexpected...
635 14 23
Ender has a secret that she won't say to anyone. Yet at least. She wants to go somewhere that people will care about her. Once she bumps into Sky,Ty...
28.6K 893 3
Where Sana attempted suicide and Tzuyu sacrificed something big for her-her career. [W A R N I N G: If you are suffering from a DEPRESSION, DO NOT RE...
1.4K 247 18
A/N: I'm re-editing so only 11 chapters are posted. If any mistakes comment please. Thank you and please Enjoy. Baejin was just a clothes designer a...