ALL MINE

By nottistories4uu

𝘈 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.. More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
'ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ'
'ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ'
'ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ'
'ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜsʜ?'
'ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ'
'ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴢᴏɴᴇ'
'sᴄᴏʀɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴢᴏɴᴇ'
'ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ, sʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀ ᴀᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ'
'ɪ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ, sᴍᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɢᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ'
'ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʏs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs..'
'ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ'
'ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴄᴇ..ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴇʀ sᴏᴜʟ'
'ɪs ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪssᴇs ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ?'
'ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʙᴀʙʏ,ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ sᴇʟꜰ ᴇsᴛᴇᴇᴍ'
'ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'
'ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ..'
'ʏᴇs,ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ?'
'ʙᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ'
'ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ'
'ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ'
'ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ'
'ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ'
'ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ'
'ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴜɢs'
'ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀʀᴍs'
'ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ'
'ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ'

'ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ'

382 7 11
By nottistories4uu

@𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊
@𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚟𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚊𝚊

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲,
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

༄𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔 4𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚! 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒕𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕? 𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝑩𝑰𝑮 𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆! 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔. 𝑺𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎, 𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒍𝒚𝒏, 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝑶 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑷𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔? 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.

-𝒙𝒐𝒙𝒐, 𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂.༄

"Babe. Wake up it's the twins birthday. Get up E!" Janelle whisper yelled at the boy. Notti was knocked the fuck outttt. He went out last night with Dd and them to celebrate his return so he was DEAD tired.

"Mmmmm. Hold on.." He mumbled into the pillow. Nana rolled her eyes before grabbing his shoulder and shaking it.

"Baby get uppp! It's already 9 we only got four hours and the twins are gonna get up in a minute!" Janelle said as she shook him even harder.

"Ma...relax. We got time..." Notti spoke in a quiet raspy voice.

"...I guess we do have a 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 time.." Janelle replied with a small smirk. She ran her finger up his spine before landing on the back of his neck. She placed soft kisses along his cheek all the way to his lips. Once Ethan felt her lips graze his, he quickly turned his head to the other side.

"Really? That's how it is?" Janelle straddle his back as she started to massage his shoulders.

Notti's heart started speeding up a bit as a goofy smile grew on his face. He knew where this was going.

Nana leaned down and planted soft kisses on his shoulder blade and ear.

"Why are you ignoring me? You don't love me no more?" Nana whispered in his ear. Notti turned them both over before rolling over on top of her.

He pecked her lips a few times before they both engaged in a passionate kiss. He wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed it a little. As they continued kissing, Ethan used his other hand to slide it right into her panties. She was wearing his shirt which fit her like a dress, and no pants.

"Mmm..." Nana closed her eyes while Notti continued pleasuring her.

Notti removed his hand from her underwear before sliding it inside his own. He grabbed onto his ____ and pulled it out. He gently rubbed it against her before he started to push it in.

*sʟᴀᴍ*

"MOMMY! DADDY!" In come the twins running to the large bed and jumping on it. Notti quickly put it away and fixed his sweats.

"Mommy it's our birthday why are you sleeping?" Grace asked as she climbed onto the bed.

"I'm awake peach. I been awake.." Janelle said with a slight smile.

Peach is the nickname Notti gave Gracie because ever since she was a baby she's had a round head with chubby little cheeks, just like a peach.

"You lookted sleep mommy.." Josiah said as Grace nodded.

"Why ya double teaming me though?" Nana squinted her eyes at them.

"What does dat mean?" Grace turned to look at her brother who shrugged his shoulders.

"It means two against one. That's not fair.." Notti said as he stood up and stretched.

"But when I get in trubble it's two against one. You and mommy against me." Josiah frowned pointing at Nana and Notti.

"Yeah cause your in trubble...DUH." Grace rolled her eyes.

"Don't say DUH!" Siah spat back.

"Duh duh duh-"

"Why ya arguing on ya birthday? Ya can't go one day.." Ethan said with a slight laugh.

One thing the twins was gonna do...was argue. Everyday. They never missed.

"Exactly. Can I give ya both a kiss?" Janelle asked. The twins nodded as she placed a kiss on each of their cheeks.

"Happy birthday babies. I love y'all." Nana smiled as the twins thanked her.

"Alright ya we gotta get going. Unless y'all don't want a party no more.." Notti raised his eyebrows and the twins instantly got up and ran to their rooms to get dressed.

"Don't do them. My babies gone have a birthday regardless.." Nana rolled her eyes playfully before she stood up as well.

She walked around the bed and wrapped her arms around Notti's slightly broad shoulders.

"We can finish later..right?" Janelle asked as she looked up at him with doe eyes. Ethan nodded before kissing her on the lips.

"Let's get ready.."

𝟏:𝟓𝟖𝐩𝐦

Basically everyone had arrived at the house already. The large drive way was full of luxury cars.

Let's do a quickkkk update on where everyone is today. On weekdays, Mariah is a medical assistant, while taking classes at Glendale Community College to be a nurse, and a hot girl on the weekends..PURR. Chy is a model for Savage x Fenty alongside her mother. Amiri, who is 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 with Ddot, has jump started her own career as a R&B artist. She's put out a few hit songs already just in the last year. Brooklyn and Dd broke up about three years ago due to the fact that they basically had nothing in common anymore and they were both always busy with their careers. But Brooklyn is now a celebrity hair stylist and has worked with some of the hottest female rappers out.

Speaking of Dd, he's been on top of the world for the last few years. Him, Notti, and Ddot got the rap game on lock. Dd, Ddot, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 Jayklickin have been going on tour at least once a year, and whenever they get to the east coast Notti'll join them. He never likes to be away from the twins or Nana for long so he only does shows that are local.

Lastly, Jason went to the military about a year ago. He's married to Amber with a baby boy on the way. Yes, Amber from high school. They figured things out in college and got married. The wedding was small and intimate with only them two and the priest. But it was beautiful. They currently live on base somewhere in Texas.

Now that we're finally caught up. Let's get back to the party.

"Oh my goshhhhh!" Chy squealed as she pulled Nana into a tight hug.

"Bitchhhh! Your hella grown. It's giving big booty big titties all mineeee." Janelle laughed as Chyanne spun her around to get all of her.

"I missed you sooo much." Nana teared up as the girls squeezed each other as tight as possible.

"Where is my niece and nephew?" Chy couldn't WAIT to be the fun rich auntie. She loved her little twins sooo much and she was so excited to spoil them even more. Janelle always made sure she got to talk to them on FaceTime and Chy would send them gifts but it just wasn't the same.

Nana scanned the room for any of her kids and spotted Josiah.

"Siah! Where's your sister?" He ran to her at the sound of his name being called, and shrugged his shoulders at her question.

"Okay but look it's auntie Chy!" Josiah made eye contact with her before he ran and gave her a big hug.

"Hiiii. Your so much taller in person." Chy beamed as she rubbed her hand over his soft curly hair.

"Hi auntie Chy. You wanna see a trick?" Josiah got down and did a full back flip right then and there.

"Wowww! Good job! Where'd you learn that from?" Chy asked as she gave him a high five.

"My daddy!" Siah said as he turned around to point at Notti. Who was nowhere to be found.

"I don't know where he's at but...yeah." He spoke outta breath.

"Alright well I'll see you soon kay?" Chy said and he nodded before running off to do whatever.

"You can just set the food on the counter. I'll take the bags to to gift table." Chyanne nodded while Nana took the gift bags from her and went to go put them with the others.

Everyone was having a 𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳. The party was  full of music, dancing, games, and family. It had been a while since most of these people have seen each other in real life and pretty much nobody had met the twins yet.

𝖮𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖣𝖽𝗈𝗍

Was blasting through the large speakers that were set up in the back yard. Ddot was another person that has yet to meet the twins. He hadn't been back to New York for anything other than a performance which left him with no time to go see them.

Him and Notti haven't been talking that often just due to their schedules but their relationship hasn't changed one bit.

Melz, Zuli, Christi, Janette, Dede, and Nana were all sitting at the same table with Amiri, Zaylee, and the twins.

"Mommy? Is uncle Ddot here?" Grace asked. Now even though the twins have never 𝑚𝑒𝑡 Ddot, they've still heard a lot about him. From his music and from their parents. Dd would also speak very highly of him, so to them, he was almost like a fictional character.

"Yeah. He's sitting over there with Daddy." Janelle pointed towards the direction of Notti who was sitting at a table with Dd, Ddot, Jay, and a few other Oy's.

"Can I go dance with him?" Gracie looked at her mom with pleading eyes. She loved Ddot's music so much. She would always beg her parents to go see him but they always put it off because between Notti, Janelle, and Ddot's careers, they just never had time for it.

"Yeah go ask." She hopped out of her seat and slowly walked over to the other table.

"Awww. She's so cute I remember when Zaylee was that small. Now all she do is be on that damn phone..." Zuli said while side eyeing her daughter who was currently on her phone.

"I know right. Ddot better dance with that baby.." Melz added as they all watched Grace make her way to the table. They all laughed at the fact that when Notti spotted her coming, he quickly ashed the blunt that was between his fingers.

"What's wrong peach?" Ethan asked as she just stood there. She didn't move an inch.

"Grace?" Still nothing. She just stood there frozen. Very similar to Notti when Janelle was in labor.

"Um...I like this song.." She said quietly but Notti heard. He stood up and went to her before crouching down to her height.

"What's wrong?" He asked her again.

"Well...I wanna dance wit uncle ddot but I don't know if him wanna dance wit me.." she said with a frown.

"Why you think he don't wanna dance withchu?" Notti asked trying to hold back his smile so she didn't think he was laughing at her and get sad. She was sensitive, just like him.

"I dunno. Him never met me.." She frowned. Notti smiled before looking back at Ddot who was talking to Dudeylo.

"Just go ask him. He gone say yes I promise." Notti said.

"What if him say no? Him talking." She said as she looked over at Ddot. Notti and Janelle always taught their kids manners. So she knew that talking to someone while their talking isn't okay.

"Yeah but it's okay this time. And if he say no.." Notti leaned in closer so no one heard.

"Imma beat him up!" He whisper yelled. She gasped and Notti nodded.

"Yup. So go ask." Notti slightly pushed her closer to the table.

𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖧𝖺 𝖦𝗈 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖣𝖽𝗈𝗍

Janelle purposely played another one of Ddot's songs that Grace really likes because the other song went off. Gracie turned around to look at Nana who gave her a thumbs up.

"Um..uncle Ddot." Ddot paused his conversation to turn his full attention to the girl. She was so scared.

"How you know my name?" He asked with a smile. He knew he just wanted to play with her a little.

"Um....Daddy.." She pointed at Notti.

"What's your name?" Again, he knew the answer already.

"Um...Grace. But all my friends call me Gracie. Mommy and Daddy call me peach. Because my cheeks." She smiled and poked her cheeks with her fingers. All the guys were watching with big smiles. Notti was the first outta all of them to have a kid so they were hella excited to be uncles.

"Really? Can I call you Gracie? Or am I not your friend?" She quickly nodded her head yes and Ddot pretended to wipe sweat off his forehead.

"Okay good. Cause I was nervous you didn't wanna be my friend." Ddot said.

"If your my uncle then your my friend. Just like uncle Dd." Grace said before pointing at Dd.

"What about me? Can I be your friend?" Dudey asked while pointing to himself.

"Um. I...don't know. Mommy said don't talk to strangers." Grace looked over at Notti took a sip of his drink, pretending to mind his business.

"I'm not a stranger. Me and ya Dad is bros. I been knowin him since he was your age." Dudey said. He was slightly offended that Notti never told them about him but he still wanted to know them.

"Really Daddy?" Grace looked at Notti again for confirmation.

"Nah ion know what he talkin about.." Notti humped his shoulders.

"Bro. Stop playin wimme.." Dudey side eyed Notti.

"He not a stranger Gracie he can be your friend." Dd said before reaching over to smack Notti on the shoulder, who with quickness, smacked his ass back.

"Okay. Then you can be my friend too." Grace said with a nod before she turned around to look at her mom. Janelle smiled at her before nodding her head towards Ddot, encouraging Grace to ask her question.

"Uhhm. Uncle Ddot. Would you like to dance with me?" She said in a very proper voice. Everyone at the table awed at her question.

"Of course. I'm not that good so you gone have to teach me aight?" Ddot warned and Grace gave him a nod.

Ddot danced with her for the rest of the song as he attempted to learn the moves she was tryna teach him. Everyone just watched and recorded them cause it was sooo cute.

She attempted to teach Ddot the hips and he just ended up looking like somebody's grandpa.

The party was such a success. The twins got to meet the rest of their family and a lot of the people Notti and nana went to high school with. It was almost like a family reunion.

Mariah, Chy, Brooklyn, Amiri, and Janelle were all sitting at a table drinking wine and eating birthday cake.

"Ughh. Look at us. All grown up." Riah said with a small smile as she examined all of her friends.

Chy's braces were off and she had dyed her hair a lighter brown. She upgraded her car to a white BMW X6, has YSL on her feet and a 31,000 thousand dollar Black Birkin bag. She 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 looks like money. Amiri's glow up was similar to Chy's. She got her eyebrow pierced, a small face tattoo, along with a cute silver Cuban that hung around her neck. She's currently occupying a white Mercedes jeep. Success looks really good on her.

Brooklyn decorated her arms and chest with cute little tattoos. Not much really changed about B to Mariah. But it was probably because they never spent time away from each other. Chy and Amiri were perusing their careers, Nana was in New York, but Mariah and Brooklyn never separated. They would hangout almost everyday after high school, and even got an apartment together. They were enjoying life 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Outta everyone in the group though, nana had changed the most. She had what looked like both of the twins heart beats with their birthdays underneath, tattooed on her shoulders. Her natural hair that she decided to wear out today was fuller, longer, and healthier. Not to mention the fact that her chest and ass drastically increased in size. Janelle had grown up, and it showed.

"I knowww. I missed y'all hoes." Chy said with a small pout as she looked around at all her friends.

"My sista all grown and shittt. Raising babies." B added as she looked over at nana.

"Nah what Cardi said?" Mariah put her hand behind her ear to hear.

"𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔!" All the girls said in sync before they started dying laughing.

"Period!" Janelle swiped her hand under her chin.

Notti, Dd and Ddot made their way over to the table and sat down.

"Fuck is y'all yellin for?" Dd squinted his eyes at the girls.

"Mind your business. Fuck?" Miri replied with a stank face.

"Right? Niggas comin over here wit attitude and shit...bout to piss me off." Chy rolled her eyes.

"Niggas comin over here in GENERAL just pissed me the fuck off.." Brooklyn mumbled. Although her and Dd both decided to end things......let's just say they didn't end on "good terms".

"Girl bye. Salty over some shit that's mad old." Dd dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Not ya beefin." Nana said before her and Notti started laughing.

"Not ya fuckin wit out a condom. Not you not takin a plan b. Not ya saying fuck everybody and moving to New York. The fuck." Dd ranted as Notti and Janelle just sat there staring at him. Of course Ddot loud ass busted out laughing. Dd 𝒅𝒊𝒅 kinda eat them up..

"First of all......" Janelle started before realizing she ain't have SHIT to say. Dd straight gagged them.

"Shut the fuck up nigga." Notti said. That caused Ddot to laugh even 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 if that was possible. Because one thing about Notti that everybody knew, if he ain't have shit to say back, he just gonna say to shut the fuck up. And that's exactly what happened.

"What's funny?" Notti turned to Ddot who may have been an easier target. He needed to redeem himself cause Dd just did him the fuck in.

"You nigga. Don't start wit me cause I'll REALLY get on you." Ddot side eyed Notti who held up his middle finger as a response.

"Nah cause you was all "fuck that bitch! Imma send mad bitches to fuck her up" now look at you. Two kids deep..." Janelle looked at Notti trying her absolute hardest not to let out her laugh. Ddot did not come to play.

Everybody knows that Darrian is quick with the comebacks. Like don't even fuckin try him cause he gone tear that ass up so mothafuckin fast. And not just you. Everybody gone get it. Ya momma, ya daddy, ya granny grave like you don't get no mercy fuckin wit Ddot, and everybody catching strays.

"Not to much. Not to much..." Nana waved her hand at Ddot.

"It's called 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒉. And judging by that hair.......all these years later? Youn know 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 bout that.." Nana said before she took a sip of her wine.

DD's jaw dropped to the floor while all the girls and Notti bursted out laughing.

"Nahhh cause you know my shit damaged. How you gone use that against me?" Ddot put a hand on his chest as he pretended to be hurt.

"Well don't come for my man. You shoulda neva tried it." Janelle flipped her hair before taking another sip of her wine.

"Fuck yo man. That nigga always talking shit and then wanna cry when somebody say some shit to him." Dd chimed in.

"I already did and what?" The whole table started cracking the FUCK up.

"Nah cause hollon...didn't yo ass call me cryin when B left yo ass? Like this nigga was suckin up boogers and shit like a BITCH!" Notti added as Ddot got up to run away laughing. Y'all know how black folks always gotta run a marathon when they laughing.

"Nahhh HOLLON. Wasn't that YOU when nana LEFT YO MOTHAFUCKIN ASS?! Ohhh!"

They all sat around eating, drinking, smoking, and laughing for the rest of the night. It felt so good to them to be around each other again. Just like they used to be in high school. And that's exactly how it felt too. It didn't seem like it'd been years since the last time they 𝒂𝒍𝒍 hung out.

While Notti and Janelle were catching up with their friends, the twins were also having a blast. Josiah was with Jay, Jstar, Bloodie, Dudey, and Dee free styling and learning how to get sturdy. While Grace was with Christi, Janette, Melz, Zuli, and Dede, dancing and singing to all the songs they were playing.

It was 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍.

𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟗𝐩𝐦

Everyone had just left and Janelle grabbed a large trash bag to start picking up trash. Thankfully, everybody respected their home so there wasn't that much but there was plenty of children and drunk adults so there definitely was a mess in the back yard mostly.

"Cmon y'all! It's time to take a bath, and then go to bed." Notti announced while the twins got up from the couch and followed him to the bathroom.

"Who wanna go first?" Ethan asked while looking between the two.

"Me!" Siah raised his hand. Grace humped her shoulders and went back to the couch to play on her tablet. Notti ran the bath water for Siah and put him in.

"Babe! Can you help me!" Nana called from the backyard. Notti came outside to her attempting to fold the table back and she was obviously struggling. He grabbed it and flipped it over before folding the legs in.

"Thinkin you holk and shit.." Notti side eyed her as he placed the table against the wall.

"I had so much fun E..I missed everyone.." Nana walked up to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He placed his hands on her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Me too." Notti said as he connected their lips. They stood in the backyard as they shared a very passionate yet gentle kiss.

𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 & 𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕙'𝕤 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖'𝕤 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟒𝐚𝐦

"Daddy? How come you don't teach me songs?" Josiah asked as he laid down in his bed under the blankets. Notti and Janelle take turns tucking in different twins each night. Tonight Notti had Josiah.

"Cause they not for kids. But I can show you some of what I be workin on in the studio. If you want to you can record some too." Notti said as he looked down at his son, admiring all of his features.

"Fo real?" Siah raised his eyebrows and Notti nodded.

"Yup. We can go tomorrow. But you gotta go to bed. Good night." Notti kissed his forehead and turned off the lamp.

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂" They both said at the same time.

Notti got up and dimmed the lights before leaving the door cracked.

"Mommy? Can you sing me a song?" Gracie asked nana.

"Mhm." Janelle nodded as Grace laid under the covers looking up at her.

"𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲-𝗱𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲."

Janelle softly combed her fingers through Gracie's soft curly hair as she continued.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻..."

Notti stopped at the cracked door to watch and listen to the beautiful song that he was very unfamiliar with. Whenever he couldn't sleep, nana would sing to him and it would help. But he'd never heard this song before.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄..."

Janelle looked down to see Grace peacefully sleeping. Nana got up from the bed and made her way to the door.

"I never heard that one before.." Notti said as he grabbed her hand in his and walked them both to their bedroom.

"My mom used to sing it to my older sister Kenya, who would sing it to my other sister Asia, and she would sing it to me." Her sisters were a topic that Janelle always liked to stay off of. One day they just up and left and she never knew why. She never heard from them again. It saddened her that they left with no explanation and it makes it ten times worse that she doesn't even know where they are.

Notti knew this so he pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I love you so much Janelle. I'll never be able to express it to you. Not with words or actions.." Nana smiled into his chest as she rubbed his back with her hand.

"I love you too. I don't know if it'll do any justice, but I can definitely 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 to show you just how much.....if you want.." Notti smiled. She thought she was funny with that last line cause she know DAMN WELL...

Notti slid his hands down her butt and to her thighs as he lifted them. He laid her down on the bed and hovered over her.

"Show me."

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞♾
Hey yallll! Almost 5000 words!! I wanted to try and get to 5k but I literally don't know what else to put. I owed it to y'all after that bull shit ass chapter so here ya goooo! When the kids are talking it's not typos is just baby accents so I hope ya got it and wasn't confused 😭 I'm probably gonna make a sequel because I love this book so fuckin much but lmk if ya want one too. Anyways thank y'all for reading 🤍.

Q͟O͟T͟D͟
Who's ya favorite character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 661 15
- 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...
535K 18.3K 39
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
197K 3.2K 22
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
5.5K 87 5
𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫...