'ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ..'

"YALL HAD SEX?" Mariah whisper yelled

"YALL HAD SEX?" Mariah whisper yelled. It was 5th period and this is the only class Nana and Riah have together. None of the other girls are in this class, just them.

"Bitch shut uppp." Janelle said even quieter.

"No. We didn't have sexxx but like..he ate me out. BAD." Nana informed the red hair girl. Mariah gasped.

"For real? Bitchhhh. Was he good?" Janelle nodded before pulling Riah closer.

"And I sucked his dick.." Mariah pulled away, got up and ran across the whole classroom before coming back.

"Bitch you LYIN!" She whisper yelled again and Nana shook her head.

"Bitch I'm so serious. I put his ass in the chair..and got to WORK BITCH!" Just then, the late bell rang and more students started coming into the class. Notti and Dd were also in this class.

As the boys walked in, they immediately went to the back of the classroom where the girls were sitting.

"Wassup bae.." Notti approached the girl and bent down to peck her lips.

"Hi baby." Mariah was side eyeing the couple so hard. She could SENSE that their relationship had elevated, and she knew exactly why.

"Bruh I hate this fuckin class. Like why am I even here?" Dd complained. The class was history and Dd didn't understand why the fuck we gotta learn about shit that happened 200 years ago in a WHOLE other country. Shit never made sense to him.

"Right? Like bitch I don't care about mummy's like can we go home already.." Riah added, and Dd laughed.

Tamara and her sister walked in the class and went to sit RIGHT in front of Janelle. She wanted to snatch that bitch up sooo bad.

"Alright you guys settle down. I'm assigning seats for the new semester. I was supposed to this a couple weeks ago but I obviously forgot." Mr.Allan spoke. He was a middle aged white dude that liked to surf and go hiking. He looked nothing like an 11th grade history teacher but he was.

"Okay so. Imma start from the front row, left to right. Dream, Michelle, Isaiah, and Marcus. That's it for the first row." He did the second, third, and fourth row.

"Alright. Fifth row we got Janelle, David, Alanyce, and Sebastian. Now finally the last row, Ethan, Tamara, Ashanti, and Mariah. That's everybody?" Nobody raised their hand and said they were forgotten so he moved on.

"Alright everyone grab your things, and make your way to desk." Notti rolled his eyes and went to his seat. At least Nana would be in front of him.