Hidden(Namjin ft. little yoon...

By UrMikay

In the aftermath of Yoongi's shoulder surgery, Namjoon and Jin are forced to put aside their differences and... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1: HE WISH FOR?

63 5 0
By UrMikay

Namjoon and Jin were both preparing breakfast together, but not without some small arguments between them.

"Why is it so hard for you to chop a carrot?" Jin complained as he snatched the knife from Namjoon and began chopping it skillfully.

"Is it my fault that the knife is slippery?" Namjoon retorted as he took a seat at one of the chairs.

"It's not the knife that's slippery, it's your hands, idiot."

After five minutes, Jimin entered the kitchen from outside after jogging.

"Wow, that looks delicious, hyung," he praised.

"Enough with the flattery, call the others," Namjoon ordered. "It's not flattery, hyung. You're even inlove with Jin hyung's cooking," Jimin teased as he ran towards his room to message the others.

At 7 am, Namjoon prepared the dining table as the others arrived together, except for Yoongi. "Where's Yoongi? Is he still sleeping?" Jin asked as he wiped his hands with his apron.

"He said he'll be here soon," Jungkook answered as he took his seat.

Jin signaled for them to go and get Yoongi from upstairs, which resulted in a chorus of whines.

"I'll go," Namjoon volunteered.

"No need, sorry for making you all wait," Yoongi walked in, wearing a poker face, but his red eyes were a clear sign that he had been crying again.

"Good morning, Yoongi. Did you sleep well?" Jin broke the silence, receiving a nod from Yoongi.

"We have practice at 9 am," Namjoon started as he took a spoonful of rice from his plate.

"I'll come," Yoongi quietly mumbled, causing the oldest and the leader to exchange glances.

"Yoongi, I know you don't want to fall behind in the choreography, but it would be better if you stayed here at the dorm to rest and focus on your recovery," Jin sternly ordered as he put another cup of rice on Yoongi's plate, earning a glare from the younger, but Jin just smiled sweetly at him.

The maknae line stifled their laughter, trying to control themselves.

After finishing their meal, they all went to their rooms to pack their bags, while Yoongi watched them.

"Joonie, let me come with you! Hurry up and convince him!" Yoongi exclaimed, making Namjoon sigh.

"Hyung, I have two reasons to refuse. One, Jin has a point, you need to rest. Two, no matter how much I beg that guy, even if I kneel down, he won't listen," Namjoon said as he pet Yoongi's hair, guiding him to sit down, while Jin arrived in the living room.

"Yoongi, did you take your pain meds?" Jin asked softly, receiving a nod from Yoongi.

"Just rest your body, okay? Sleep as much as you can and let the medication do its work," Jin gently said as he grabbed his own bag and stood up.

Yoongi began to whine and pout.

"We'll be back later, Yoongles. Don't miss us too much," Namjoon commented as he pet Yoongi's hair once again.

As they leave him, he began to feel lonely.

He listened to the music of silence. He admit that he prefers this kind of bonding with himself, but he seems to be missing something. While others are working hard, sweating, doing everything just to make their performance perfect, here he is resting, because he is weak.

Many things run to his mind, he doesn't know if being emotional is part of the side effect of his medicine, or if he's just being attacked by the truth.

Yoongi has always been like this. He indeed the second oldest of their band, he must show to them what his best version is for the younger ones, but here he is trying to sleep even all of them are tired.

-------
He want to rest. He know the others want too. If only he had been careful before, he wouldn't have bothered the others.

And that's Yoongi... He always keeping himself down, even they always keep him up. There's a part of him that make him fall apart.

There's a part of him always making him feel useless and a piece of trash. He may appear strong, but all of it... are only disguise to hide that weakness of him.

He slowly close his eyes and enter the dreamland which is for him, is nothing but a hell.

__________

As they headed to the rented arcade, leaving only Namjoon and Jin behind, the two started bickering as soon as they reached the door.

"You know, I really don't understand how you have a 148 IQ level. You should get tested again, maybe there was a mistake in the assessment," Jin annoyedly said, crossing his arms and watching as Namjoon searched through every pocket for the key.

"I know it's in here somewhere," Namjoon said, getting irritated after five minutes of searching and receiving teasing remarks from his companion.

"Stop finding nowhere, you idiot. Can't you see my plant over there?" Jin pointed his finger towards a pot hanging behind the door.

"There's a small door there, open it and you'll find the key." Jin sternly ordered.

"you have a spare key?" After another 20 seconds of searching and finding that hidden door behind the pot, Jin hit his head.

"Aish, you're such an idiot! How can there be a door in that pot? Obviously, the key is inside the plant!" Jin hit his head once again, and Namjoon rubbed his head in response. "What do I know? Maybe it was a special pot that you had custom-made with a door?" Namjoon sarcastically replied, getting irritated that a member with a 148 IQ level could be fooled by his supposed enemy. "I thought you were smart? You're so smart in logic, but you can't understand my sarcastic remarks," Jin rolled his eyes and signaled Namjoon to retrieve the key from the plant.

Namjoon handed the pot to Jin. "What? You expect me to get the key with my handsome self?" Jin said, flipping his imaginary hair in the air, which only made Namjoon frown.

"Fine, you're so annoying."

"I've been annoyed with you too!" Jin replied.

"So, to finally rest, put your clumsy hand in my plant. As much as possible, I'm worried that Yoongi might have hit his head inside, or he might be hungry, or worse, he might be trying to harm himself-"

"Okay, okay, Mr. World wide handsome," Namjoon started digging his hand into the soil from the pot, with a disgusted look on his face, while Jin laughed evilly.

"Oh, congrats, Joon-ah, your hand finally served a purpose!" Jin exclaimed, clapping his hands and doing his iconic laugh, receiving a glare from Namjoon. As they entered the dorm, silence greeted them.

"Yoongi, ah!" Jin sang as he placed his bag on the couch.

"Looks like he's been sleeping all day," Namjoon observed, and Jin began to panic.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Jin yelped as he ran upstairs to Yoongi's room, and Namjoon started to panic as well.

"Damn it, if he's been sleeping all day, then he hasn't eaten. It's already 10 pm, and we left in the morning," Namjoon anxiously said, struggling to open the locked room.

"The spare key is in my room, hurry!" Jin panickedly ordered. He quickly ran to the other member's room and returned with the spare key for the locked room.

When they opened the door, a smell of urine hit their faces, but instead of disgust, worry was evident on their faces.

They approached the sleeping member and removed the covers, revealing his wet pants and sheets.

"Hey, buddy. Wake up," Namjoon gently shook him, and Yoongi whined.

"It's not your fault, my dear, okay?" Before opening his eyes, Yoongi found himself engulfed in confusion. Why were they speaking to him as if he were a child?

Had he done something wrong?

Slowly, he opened his eyes and met the concerned gaze of the group's eldest and leader, which only intensified his confusion.

"Let's sit up, alright, Yoons?" Jin's voice was gentle as he carefully slid his arms beneath Yoongi's upper body, helping him into a seated position on the bed.

Yoongi's head spun, but he allowed Jin to handle him. As he sat up, that's when he noticed it.

Yoongi glanced down at his lap, still bowed, and finally saw what Jin was referring to. A significant dark stain marred the front of his grey sweatpants, the very ones he had chosen to wear that day; he had wet himself.

A wave of humiliation washed over Yoongi as the pieces fell into place in his mind.

"It's alright, sweetheart. It wasn't your fault," Jin spoke softly, kneeling before Yoongi as he had done before, cradling Yoongi's face in his hands as tears welled up in the younger man's eyes. "The pain medication you're taking is a muscle relaxant, and this is listed as one of the side effects. It's okay." Namjoon said as he per yoongi's hair.

Yoongi slowly shook his head in Jin's hands, tears trickling down his cheeks.

Yoongi sniffled, and Jin gently wiped away the tears with his thumb. "It's okay, Yoongi, Hyung and joonie is here to help you, hmm?" Yoongi sniffled once more, unable to find the strength to respond.

"Do you think you can walk right now, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked hesitantly, realizing that the pain medication was still affecting Yoongi's system as he carefully lifted the younger man off the bed.

Jin moved his hand from Yoongi's cheek to brush his hair once again.

"It's alright. Hyung can carry you, you know." Jin shifted to the side of Yoongi, placing one arm behind the smaller man's back and the other under his knees.

"We're going to get you cleaned up, yeah? Everything will be fine."

Yoongi's head once again drooped forward as he felt himself being lifted from the bed. Jin grunted as he adjusted Yoongi in his arms, the weight of the younger man's head resting heavily on his shoulder.

It felt as if Yoongi was in a daze, almost as if he were intoxicated.

Yoongi wanted to speak, but it felt as if he were drowning, his words trapped. Tears continued to stream down his face, despite his desire for them to stop. Gently, Jin placed Yoongi on a closed toilet seat as Namjoon began to prepare the bath

Jin carefully undressed Yoongi, removing the wet clothes with utmost care. Yoongi's body trembled, a mix of embarrassment and vulnerability coursing through him. Their touch was gentle, his movements slow and deliberate as he cleaned Yoongi's body with a warm washcloth. Each stroke was filled with tenderness, a silent reassurance that Yoongi was not alone in this moment of vulnerability.

As they bathed him, Yoongi's mind began to clear, the fog of confusion slowly dissipating. He found solace in their presence, the support and understanding that emanated from the older and leader member. Although words were not exchanged, their connection spoke volumes. It was a silent understanding, a bond forged through years of shared experiences.

Once Yoongi was clean, Jin carefully dried his body and helped him into fresh clothes. The weight of embarrassment still lingered, but it was overshadowed by a sense of comfort. Their actions spoke louder than any words could, conveying love in the most profound way.

"Feeling refreshed Yoongi?" Jin whispered softly, his voice carrying a warmth that enveloped Yoongi's heart.

Namjoon gently ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair, soothing him with each stroke. The silence between them was filled with unspoken care.

Yeah..maybe they will be the perfect caregiver that he dream  for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 443 10
when the coldest member is not what he show what will happen fine they fine out ....... #self harm #little # suicide attem #bts x yoongi #boy x...
4.6K 173 4
- small bts x namjoon oneshots - this book is finished
668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
992K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...