Kaigan!Yo-Kai!

By rpms39799

Most people would call Nate Adams an average guy with an even more average life. However, that could not be f... More

Prologue
Rebirth of the Ghost
A Wicked Drizzle In The Spring
Red Swordsman Vs Crimson Oni
Seeking Strength! Nate And Jibanyan's Training
Amy's Eventful First Day
New Watches and New Forms

Truth of The Past! Birth of Specter!

175 5 10
By rpms39799

Adams House

It had been a long and difficult two months of training and yo-kai troubles for Nate and his friends. Most of Nate's yo-kai friends were said to be busy for a while so training would be postponed for a while. On a nice Saturday like this, you would think that would be the perfect opportunity for just lazing around watching TV or playing video games. "Feel the burn maggots! Feel the burn! No pain, no gain!" This was not the case for Nate and Jibanyan as they were doing an exercise made by a yo-kai fitness trainer named Sgt. Burly. Since they had nothing else to do Whisper decided to join in with Blizzaria participating since it looked like fun.

To those who are confused, Blizzaria is there because, throughout their training, Jibanyan and Blizzaria have grown quite close. Nate was interested in meeting Blizzaria with how Jibanyan spoke of her so a month into their training, Nate summoned Blizzaria so they could finally meet. At first, it was difficult, what with Blizzaria unintentionally freezing everything in the house, but Jibanyan managed to get her to tone it down.

After that was resolved, and Blizzaria promising not to get carried away with her powers, she got along well with Nate, Whisper, and Hidabat. Often coming by for a visit now and again and sometimes they would visit her, though Whisper and Nate weren't as used to the cold as Jibanyan. Today was another one of Blizzaria's visits to Nate's house and she is now following the exercise video on Whisper's Yo-Kai Pad along with the other.

Nate and Jibanyan were doing fine as they followed the instructions. Robonyan had taken many of Sgt. Burly's advice on exercise and he and the Yo-Kai Dancer would often have them follow his other workout videos. Blizaria was working up a slight sweat, which also turned ice, but was otherwise fine. Since she would sometimes follow Sgt. Burly videos to keep in shape she is more used to his workouts though that didn't make them any less tiring. Whisper was by far doing the worst, while he was following the instructions, he was sweating so much that he was making a literal puddle of sweat and he was panting very loudly.

When the video ended Nate and Jibanyan were still brimming with energy, Blizzaria was wiping the sweat from her forehead, and Whisper was panting while sprawled out on the floor. "Whoo that was certainly a workout and strangely enough, you boys don't look to be breaking a sweat," Blizzaria stated obviously referring to Nate and Jibanyan as Whisper was still on the ground wiping the sweat off his body and the floor.

 Jibanyan and Nate grinned "I know right!? Before all of this training I could only do the minimum amount of exercise and now look at me!" Jibanyan nods his head in agreement "Nyate is totally right! I can feel myself growing stronger the more we do this training! Heck, I've made more progress doing this with you guys for two months than I ever did fighting trucks!" Whisper finally done catching his breath from the workout smiles at the two "It seems all that training is paying off. You've gotten better at both fighting and those new fire powers of yours. Not only that, Nate has gotten better at using Musashi and Edison's power."

Blizzaria raises her hand excitedly "Don't forget about me! I've also been practicing to get better control of my ice!" It was soon discovered that even if Blizzaria wanted to not freeze everything, her powers were too strong and she didn't quite have complete control over it. She has been practicing to get her frost powers under control. They were now at a point where she wouldn't freeze a room just by being there. Her powers will get out of control if she experiences strong emotions, but she is getting better.

"All right, carefully place that by the wall in the living area!" Their attention is drawn to a noise outside and step out onto Nate's balcony. The house next door to Nate's home has men moving a flat-screen TV. "What's happening over there?" Whisper asks while looking at the men working from the balcony. "Oh, those are just some movers. Someone moved into the house next door and it looks like they're moving in today." At Nate's answer, Blizzaria looks around at all the people. "Do you know who's moving in yet?" Nate shakes his head "Nope not a clue."

"Must be getting hard to work now that it's getting warmer." At Whisper's statement, Blizzaria giggles "If my friend Terry heard you say that he would say it's not hot enough. Usually, I would cool them down despite him thinking it's impossible to be both cool and hot together." Before he could even think, Jibanyan spoke "This Terry guy must be blind if he's looking at you and still thinking it's impossible to be cool and hot." 

Jibanyan didn't realize what he had said until the words left his mouth. He slapped his hands over his mouth and turned to Blizzaria, only to see her face a deep red. Blizzaria was trying to stammer out a reply. People had told her she was cool before but nobody had called her 'hot' and certainly not in the meaning Jibanyan had used. Jibanyan ever so slowly looked at Nate and Whisper. What he saw was Nate and Whisper doing a terrible job of covering their laughs while giving him teasing looks. 

Jibanyan looked utterly mortified and was so red the white of his fur matched the red perfectly. "U-Uh um I-I-I...I'M GOING FOR A WALK!!" With that Jibanyan made a mad dash out the door and out of the house. After that they could no longer hold it in, Nate and Whisper burst into laughter at Jibanyan's obvious embarrassment. All the while, Blizzaria was just standing (read: floating) there red in the face. When they calmed down from their laughter, Whisper made the unwise decision to tease Blizzaria "Well I must say, I knew you both were close but to think you were this close. Should I start preparing wedding invitations?"

 As Blizzaria got redder and redder Nate slowly backed away from the two yo-kai as he knew, Whisper was poking the hornet's nest. "Better yet, Should I start workshopping baby names for the kids?" At that statement, Blizzaria imagines that, she daydreams about 3 adorable little yo-kai with kitten ears and tails. As she snaps out of her daydream her face goes atomic "KYAAAAA!!" Not being able to take any more embarrassment Blizzaria freezes Whisper and half the room in a giant block of ice. Thankfully Nate's closet, meaning Hidabat, was not in the line of fire. Nate just shook his head in disappointment. "Sorry Whisper, but you were asking for it."

Down The Street

Meanwhile, Jibanyan was walking down the street trying to make sense of what had transpired. 'What the heck was that!? Why did I say that in front of her?! I mean it's not wrong, she is really kind and beautiful and- Gah! What is going on!?' Unnoticed by him he was being watched by two old and wrinkled yo-kai with grey skin and wearing black haoris, dark grey obis, medals, black socks, and sandals. They each have messy, poofy hair and a diamond on their forehead, but the difference is their coloration. One wears a red skirt, has lighter skin, blue eyes, and her hair, diamond, medal, and trimming on her robe and her sandals are yellow. The other's skirt is blue, her eyes are red-orange, and her hair, trim, and diamond are white, her medal is silver, and her sandals are blue.

"There he is Gin, the cat that aids Nate Adams in his growth." the yellow-haired twin said to the one now known as Gin "I see him too, Kin" Gin said back. "I must say, he looks rather puny though." Kin said and Gin nodded "Indeed, it makes sense since the one who holds the Yo-Kai Watch, Nate Adams was it, is so plain looking it surprises me that the leader is interested in him." Kin chuckles "It's not our job to question the leader. Our job is to get rid of Nate's yo-kai friends." 

Kin grabs something from her haori and takes out a strange-looking stone. "Starting with the cat one! Ha ha ha!" Kin tosses the the stone in the air creating a dark cloud. Out from the cloud came a giant gear clock. Gin tosses up a silver gear that connects to the clock powering it on. The clock fires a strange lightning blast at Jibanyan, who noticed it too late as it struck him sending him hurtling through a weird swirling vortex.

At that moment, Nate, Blizzaria, and a now unfrozen Whisper were searching for Jibanyan. "That's weird I could have sworn I saw him go this way." Blizzaria looks around looking concerned. "Oh, I hope he's alright." Whisper gives a teasing look "Worried about your boyfriend?" Blizzaria gives Whisper an icy glare "I can still put you back in a block of ice." Whisper backs away in fear "I'll be good!"

???

"What have you got to say for yourself?" "Nothing to you!" "It's like they're arguing for no reason." These are the voices Jibanyan woke up to 'I feel weird.' he then looks at his reflection in the mirror...and sees that he's a regular cat! 'AAAAAHH!....What's going on? I look like a regular cat again' Jibanyan then frantically looks around 'And this house! It's so familiar. It's like I'm living back with Amy!' He once again internally screams asking himself how this is possible.

'Did I actually travel back in time?' Before he could continue that thought he heard a very VERY familiar voice. "Mom stop, what are you guys even arguing about?" Jibanyan walks into the kitchen and sees Amy! 'It's Amy!' Amy and her mother seem to be arguing and Jibanyan sees that Dismerelda is causing it! Amy grabs Jibanyan by the scruff of his neck while the cat tries to get her to listen to him, but it's no use.

Upstairs in Amy's room, Jibanyan, Now remembering his name was Rudy, and Amy were sitting on the bed. "Why does mom have to be so mean? Why do they have to argue all the time?" Rudy once again tries to get Amy's attention. 'It was all Dismerelda's fault!' but his thoughts go off track when Amy starts petting him. He leans into her touch. 'It's so nice being with Amy again... that I think I may be able to forgive her.' He then remembers what she said to him after he died and he feels so conflicted 'How could this kind and wonderful girl have said such a terrible thing to me? I just don't get it." 

He looks Amy 'I thought we loved each other more than anything in the world but...I guess you never really know a person...' Amy then smiles "Hey Rudy let's go, let's do something fun!" Rudy, however, is feeling too conflicted and too comfy to do anything right now. 'I'm pretty comfortable right here. Plus I got a lot to think ab-" He was cut from his thoughts as Amy picked him up and ran out the door.

Through the Streets

Amy was riding at high speeds on her bike down a steep road. Rudy was in the basket hanging on for dear life. Amy rides off the top of a flight of stairs with Rudy flying out of the basket and rolling in the air. When Amy lands on the ground Rudy crashes back into the basket. "That was super fun!" 'Amy, you gotta look both ways before crossing! You're riding worse than Nyate and he rides an actual motorcycle half the time!' "This is totally awesome!" Rudy looks up at Amy's smiling face and can't help but smile back.

By The River

Amy and Rudy were lying on the grass near a river. "Remember when I said that you're the only one I can talk to, it's true." Rudy sits up at that 'Really?' Amy looks to her side "All my friends, they come to me to cry on my shoulder, and mom and dad always argue. So it's kinda like you and me, Rudy and Amy, we're in it together, we're a team." Rudy looks at her and silently nods. Amy happily picks up Rudy and holds him in the air. "Rudy. I just want you to know this one thing, nothing is ever gonna keep us apart, I love you and we will always be together. Promise?" Rudy seems to like the idea, but then he remembers.

Flashback

"So let's you and me get stronger together! We'll keep on getting stronger and stronger so that no one will hurt the people we love! So what do you say Jibanyan"

End Flashback

'Oh yeah, Now that I'm alive again I won't be able to meet Nate. Even if he gets the Yo-Kai Watch, I'm not a Yo-Kai so we won't be able to communicate. So that means... I'll never see the others either. Blazion...Shogunyan...Robonyan...Whisper...Blizzaria...' A wave of melancholy washed over Rudy's heart as he realized he might never see them again. 'I wonder what they are doing right now.'

The Present

Back in the present, Nate, Whisper, and Blizzaria were still looking for Jibanyan. "Where could he be? He couldn't have gone far. I'm getting pretty worried about him." Whisper flies up high but he still can't spot Jibanyan anywhere. "Hmm yes, it does seem rather strange." Whisper was about to suggest Nate summon him when. "Nate look out!" despite Blizzaria's warning Nate noticed too late as a girl his age ran into him. They both fell to the ground dazed. When they recovered the girl apologized profusely. 

"Oh My Gosh! I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" Nate got up and dusted himself off before offering his hand. "It's cool, it was just an accident. Need a hand?" The girl accepts his help as Nate pulls her up. Nate was about to say something when he froze at the girl's appearance, she had short brown hair styled into two pigtails, dark brown eyes, and a fair skin tone. She wears an aquamarine hoodie, a plain white shirt, and red shorts. She also has an incredibly familiar-looking bell on a necklace.

 He remembers Jibanyan's description of Amy and judging by Whisper and Blizzaria's faces, he's not the only one who thinks so. Nate quickly acts naturally while seeing if his hunch is correct. "Well, my name is Nate Adams, what's yours?" The girl looked at him and said with an innocent smile. "My name is Amy." An icy wind blows at them as they feel the air get colder and colder. Amy starts shivering "W-w-why is it so c-c-cold?" Nate looks at Blizzaria giving Amy a death glare. Nate looks back at Amy and after some contemplation. "You want to go somewhere warmer?" 

Blizzaria and Whisper look shocked. Amy looks at him and nods so Nate leads them to the park. Next to him, Blizzaria is frowning at Nate. "Nate, what are you doing? You know as well as I do,  that girl is-" Nate cuts her off "I know but Jibanyan always seemed to care about her despite what she said. So I want to get to know her and maybe find out why." Blizzaria frowns but admits she wants to know too.

Springdale Park

They were currently sitting on a bench in the park. Nate was able to get Blizzaria's powers under control, but the latter was still glaring at the girl. Nate looks at Amy who is just looking at the park. "So I couldn't help noticing your necklace where did you get it?" Whisper slaps his forehead. Amy looks at the bell in great sadness. Nate notices this and while he does want answers he doesn't want to be too harsh. He was about to say she didn't have to answer "I made it with the bell of the best friend I lost." Nate, Whisper, and Blizzaria look surprised at that answer. "Your best friend?" Amy nods her head "Mm-hm, my cat Rudy." 

He assumed Rudy was Jibanyan's name when he was alive. "Umm if you don't mind me asking but, what happened to him?" Amy honestly didn't know why, but she felt she could trust him "It started as such a good day-well that's a lie, my parents were fighting and I left with Rudy so we could have fun together. That day we had so much fun together. We went out shopping for clothes, I bought him this cute little hat and fed him a chocobar, and I would tell Rudy about my dream of being a fashion designer. Everything was going great...Until it happened.

In the Past

It had been so much fun to be back with Amy. Rudy also very much believes Amy will make a great designer one day. "Hey, Amy." "Hi," Amy looks across the street to see her friends, Mary and Sabrina. She sees the sign that says it's safe to cross and runs across the crosswalk to her friends. She doesn't notice the truck speeding towards her and is about to run a red light. Rudy sees this and tries to run to her 'Be careful Amy' As he runs to save her he feels the pieces of his memories he had no idea were missing come back. 'It's all coming back to me nyow...I remember what happened!'

Before he can jump after her time freezes 'What's happening?' He then sees Kin and Gin "We are giving you a second chance." Kin says to him "Who are you" They ignore his question "Just because you sacrificed yourself for that girl before doesn't mean you have to do it again." Gin says to the frozen cat. "Why make the same silly mistake twice?" Kin states "We are giving you a chance to live out your days as a regular cat. Happy, carefree, and most of all appreciated. You don't ever have to become a yo-kai" Gin explains "That's why we sent you back. You can change everything."

"I can?" Rudy remembers his time with Amy and then his adventures and happy times with Nate. "I don't want to change a thing! I love Amy and she loves me and Nyate and I care about each other just as much!" The time freeze starts cracking and an irrated Kin and Gin leave. With time resumed, Rudy charges in and knocks Amy out of the way as the truck runs him over. Amy looks back and looks at Rudy's now dead body, her face frozen."Rudy?" She walks to Rudy's body as Jibanyan, now a yo-kai again, appears behind her, he tries to go to her but realizes he is a yo-kai again.

"Oh Rudy, this can't be happening." Amy's voice sounds so broken. Jibanyan lets out a sigh 'This the way it should be.' "What am I ever going to do without you Rudy...I can't believe I let you get hit by a truck. I'm...so lame."

Jibanyan stares at her, surprised to hear those words. Tears of great sadness rail down her face as she picks up Rudy's body and hugs it tight. 'I remember everything now. Amy was nyever mean to me. Amy always loved me...Oh, How could I have forgotten that?" Tears stream down Jibanyan's face as he finally remembers that the girl he loved in life never stopped loving him. Amy cries even harder as she hugs the body of her beloved cat. As this is happening Jibanyan begins to glow as he floats upward about to return to his own time...

In The Present

"...And that's what happened. You know for a moment I thought I saw what looked like Rudy floating up into the sky, but then again that was probably my imagination." Amy tries to hold back tears until Nate hugs her and leans her head into his shoulder. "You're obviously still sad, so you can cry all you want. I promise I won't judge you so just let it out." The dam breaks as Amy cries into Nate's shoulder.

Watching from behind are Whisper and Blizzaria who both have tears streaming down their faces with Whisper blowing his nose on a tissue. Blizzaria felt horrible for thinking Amy was bad. She wasn't some heartless monster, she was a girl who was just as hurt from Jibanyan's death as he was. After a long while, Amy is finally done crying and wipes her eyes. "Sorry, I know it's been years but I still miss him so much." Nate rests his hand on her shoulder. "Hey it's fine, Ji-Rudy obviously meant a lot to you. I completely understand." He really did and in more ways than one.

 Amy looks up at the sky before digging into her pocket to take something out. "You know shortly after Rudy's death I met this man who comforted me about his death. I told him how I wished I could have done something so that Rudy would still be here. I would always get protective of my friends cause I didn't want to lose them like I lost Rudy. After our conversation, he gave me this." Amy shows Nate the Item and he instantly recognizes it. "Hey that's-"

They are interrupted when a giant monster crashes in front of them and knocks them off their feet. When they recover they see a giant transparent figure, from what they can make out it has multiple horns on its head, glowing red eyes, and pale gray skin. Nate uses his Yo-Kai watch To see it more clearly.

'That thing is massive!' Amy squints to try to look at it "What is it?! I can just barely see it!" Nate looks at Amy in worry ' That's right, Amy doesn't have a Yo-Kai Watch so she can't see it clearly.' Blizzaria rushes up to Nate "Quick, give this to Amy!" Blizzaria hastily hands Nate...A Yo-Kai Watch. It looks just like his only a different color.

"Where did you-" Blizzaria cuts him off "No time! Just give it to her!" Nate nods and runs to Amy's side "Amy quick, put this on!" Amy looks at him in confusion "What? Why?" Nate pushes it into her hand "Just trust me!" Amy puts it on "Now press the button and point the light that way!" Amy does so and is now able to see the giant in front of them. "What is that?" Nate grabs her arm "A yo-kai, now run!" The golem won't let them as he jumps over them and blocks their path. Seeing that there is no choice he turns to Amy "I need you to keep quiet about this." Before Amy can ask, Nate puts on the Ghost Driver and activates the Eyecon before transforming 

~EYE~

~BACCHIRI MINAA~

~BACCHIRI MINAA~

~BACCHIRI MINAA~

"Henshin!"

~KAIGAN!ORE!~

~LET'S GO!~

~KAKUGO!~

~GO GO GO! GHOST!~

~GO! GO! GO! GO!~

Ghost pulls back his hood and looks back at the shocked Amy "I'll distract it you get out of here." Amy shakes out of her stupor "You can't fight that thing by yourself" Ghost urges her to leave "I'll be fine you need to get to safety!" Amy shakes her head "No I won't let another friend die. I don't care if it's more than five times my size I won't run away!" Seeing her face Nate knows she won't back down...cause it's the same one he makes "If you really want to help do as I say. You know that thing you showed me before turn the dial and press the button." Amy doesn't question and takes out the device from earlier, turns the dial, and presses the button showing the face of something

~SPECTER!~

A bright light shines and everyone present shields their eyes when the light dies down it reveals that Amy has a Ghost Driver as well as an Eyecon with the same face as the device she had on it. 

Amy looks at Ghost who nods his head. Looking at the Eyecon, she steals herself before putting on the Ghost Driver and activating the Eyecon before inserting it into the driver just as she saw Ghost do it. A black and blue hoodie flies out of the driver

~EYE~

~BACCHIRI MIROO~

~BACCHIRI MIROO~

~BACCHIRI MIROO~

Amy takes a deep breath before saying "Henshin!"

~KAIGAN!SPECTER! 

~READY, GO!~ 

~KAKUGO!~ 

~DOKI DOKI GHOST!~

The hoodie combines with Amy in a black smokescreen. Amy now had the same armor as Ghost only the symbol on the chest was different, she had two horns on her head, and she had a blue and black hoodie and her helmet was also the same one on the Eyecon.

Amy looks over herself in awe while Ghost just looks at her with a smirk under his helmet. "Looks like my hunch was right. Now all we need now is a name." Amy could feel she knew who she now was. She looked at the giant who was wondering what happened to the humans and spoke.

"I am Kamen Rider Specter!"

(Play Kamen Rider Specter Theme)

The Golem feels someone gave it an order and charges at the two riders. Golem tries to smash Specter with its fist, but Specter dodges it and punches the golem between the eyes. As Golem staggers back Specter takes out a large weapon called the Gan Gun Hand and uses it to strike  Golem. The Golem finally had enough and stomped the ground, knocking Specter off balance, before it could take advantage of this it was shot in the eyes by two blasts. Specter looks back to see Ghost with the Gan Gun Saber in gun mode. "Didn't think I was gonna leave you hanging, did ya? Now let's take him down together." 

Specter nodded before facing the now enraged Golem with Ghost by her side. The Golem charges at them in a blind rage but the riders easily jump over him. While in the air Specter switches the Gan Gun Hand to gun mode and she and Ghost fire at Golem's back. While Golem falls and tries to get to its feet Ghost switches the Gan Gun Saber into sword mode and Specter switches back to rod mode. The two charge at Golem and deliver multiple coordinated strikes before pushing Golem back as it drops to its knees. 

Ghost looks at Specter "Let's finish this." Specter nods "Right! I hope you are ready! I'll show you my way of life!"  Ghost and Specter pull the triggers and activate their finishers.

~DAI KAIGAN~

~ORE OMEGA DRIVE!~

~DAI KAIGAN~

~SPECTER OMEGA DRIVE!~

The two jump in the air and together perform their rider kicks. Golem is helpless as their attack lands and Golem explodes in a shadowy explosion as the riders land behind him. With the battle over they cancel their transformations. Amy looks at her hands in awe while smiling "That was incredible. I've never felt so strong!" Nate chuckles "Yeah it's pretty wild transforming for the first time." Amy smiles before looking at Nate with a look that already tells him: she wanted answers.

 "Look it's gonna be a long story but to help move this along. Use the watch I gave you and point it in that direction." While confused Amy does as she is told and using the watch finds Whisper and Blizzaria. Amy immediately thinks that they are with Golem and is about to transform "Wait wait wait! They're my friends they aren't with the guy we just fought!" Amy looks at them warily before calming down. "Well, that's a relief. Now I suggest you sit down this is gonna take a while." Whisper then begins to tell Amy everything about yo-kai, about what they know of the rider's powers, and even about Jibanyan.

Amy is just staring at the ground. Blizzaria notices this and puts a comforting hand on her back "Hey I know this is a lot to take in, what with Kamen Riders and yo-kai being real-" That's not it." They all look at Amy confused. "I mean, it is a lot don't get me wrong and I don't mean to act like I wasn't listening but... you said Rudy was a yo-kai now... and he lives with you?" Nate realizes that of course, she would focus on that. Jibanyan meant a lot to Amy too. Nate nods his head and Amy looks like she is about to cry "Can I see him?" Nate hesitantly was about to tell her they didn't know where he was when Jibanyan himself came crashing down in front of them.

Amy quickly uses her watch to see who has arrived and freezes when she sees who it is. Even if he looks different there is no mistaking it. JIbanyan gets his bearing and sees Nate, Whisper, and Blizzaria in front of him. He was about to greet them when "Rudy?" an incredibly familiar voice reached his ears he slowly turned to face a now older Amy looking at him with tears in her eyes. "A-Amy?" Jibanyan looks stunned, when he left the past, he didn't think he would see her again but here she is. Amy runs toward him "RUDY!!" "AMY!!" Jibanyan jumps into her arms and hugs her. Happy tears run down each other's faces as they embrace each other. Nate and the others watch on happily. 

Jibanyan looks at her asking many questions "How are you here? Why are you here? How can you see me? Wait, is that a Yo-Kai Watch?!" Whisper decides to interject. "Perhaps we could be of assistance." Jibanyan looks at the other "Guys, what's going on?" Blizzaria sighs before looking at him with a gentle smile "It's a long story.  However, where were you? We looked for you all day." Jibanyan just scratched his head. "Looks like we both have long stories." Whisper pops in "Perhaps we can share them on the way home. It is getting dark." With that, they all walked to Nate's house while telling each other about their adventures.

Later

"So you were in the past this whole time? That's pretty crazy " "Not as crazy as Amy being a rider now! Also, I trained my but off, and the day a new opponent came, I missed it!" Amy giggles at that "Yeah, it is pretty crazy. Heck, this whole day has been crazy." She looks at Nate but is confused about the troubled look on his face "Nate, what's wrong?" Nate looks at her and decides to rip the bandaid off "I was wondering if now that you and Jibanyan are back. Are you gonna take Jibanyan with you?" Everyone stopped, they had never thought of that possibility. 

Amy is silent before looking at Jibanyan. "That depends, Rudy what do you want?" Jibanyan looks conflicted but after getting his thoughts in order he answers. "Amy you know I love you and I care about you so much. You loved me and took such good care of me when I was alive. I still love you but, I care about Nate too. I've loved training together with Nyate, and I've loved hanging out with the other yo-kai. I love living with Nyate and the others...please don't be mad." 

Amy walks up to him and turns his face to look at her. Jibanyan sees Amy's kind smile" Rudy I could never be mad at you. If living with Nate makes you happy, then I'm happy, Nate seems like a nice guy and he seems to care about you just as much as I do. But even if we don't live with each other we can still see each other." Amy looks at Nate who has tears of relief in his eyes "Thank you." Amy just nods and everyone continues on their way.

"By the way while I appreciate the gesture, how do you know the way to my new house?" At Amy's question, they are all confused. "What do you mean new house?" At Jibanyan's question, she realizes something. "Oh right, you wouldn't know. My dad got a promotion and it made us have to move over here. The movers were still putting stuff in the house. That's why I went out, it should be done by now." Nate and the three yo-kai look at each other "Could it be?" "There's only one way to find out."

They arrive at a particular house and when they see it, they whoop for joy. Amy is of course confused. "Why are you guys celebrating?" Nate points at the house in front of them "That's your house right?" Amy nods and Nate points to a very familiar house right next to it "You see that house next to it." again Amy nods "That would be my house" It takes a few seconds for his words to settle "We're neighbors?" Nate nods "We live right next to each other?" again Nate Nods. 

A large smile appears on her face as she hugs Nate while bouncing in excitement and squealing "EEEEEEEEEEE!!!. We're Neighbors! I can see Rudy any time I want this is the best day ever!" Jibanyan joins the hug "Heck yeah it is!" Whisper and Blizzaria approach "Mind if we join in?" "Get over here." With that, the group shared a group hug. With Amy not only getting a Yo-Kai Watch but becoming Kamen Rider Specter one thing is certain, Things will never be quite the same.

Unnoticed by them, a man watches them from down the street.

This man was Makoto Fukami, the first Kamen Rider Specter. He had a dark blue leather jacket with matching pants. "Look like my successor is doing well. Hold on to those friendships Amy, you'll need them just as much as they'll need you." With that Makoto walks away, having faith that Amy will make an even better Specter than even he was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hey everyone, Dragon here and I think this is my longest chapter yet, and I did it so fast. I am very proud of this chapter. I bet you all expected Katie to be Specter but I just felt Amy would be better for the story. Also even though this may seem like less of a hint and more of a spoiler, you guys aren't 100% wrong about Katie being Specter. I really like Amy and wish we got to see more of her and since the anime ended I am gonna do it in this story. This might actually be my last chapter for the month with how much energy it took but with how much I have been on a roll with inspiration for this fic, no promises. To those who read my other stories, I WILL make more chapters for them, I have just been in a more Yo-Kai Watch mood this month. With that, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hope to see you in the next one. Until then...See Ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 65 11
The third and final story of the main Yokai Watch Ghoul series! This fic leads up to an exciting conclusion to my AU series,Yokai Watch Ghoul!
1.3K 259 21
A Ouija board. A single mistake. Now, Kaya isn't just a Normie. With her newfound psychic abilities, Kaya's forced to join the Paranormal Agents, a s...
26K 279 19
Phantom Lucifer or otherwise known as (Y/N) (L/N) is the son of Mephisto the devil himself but he doesn't like to be a devil. He wishes for a normal...
3.7K 14 35
After the Events of Yo-Kai Watch 4, introduces a insane Adventure. The Demon world has been breached, allowing Demons to escape into different time p...