~Přįmĕ Çířćūmşťăñćęš~

By NightcoreDamsel

(This is essentially a sequel to Circumstances and a rewrite of Sonic Prime to complete my list of references... More

//|1|\\
//|2|\\
//|3|\\

hiiiiiii

18 0 0
By NightcoreDamsel

Yeah sooooo let me address the elephant in the room

I'm sorry for the long wait however, after a little while of deliberation I have decided I'm going to be putting this book on hold and potentially rewriting it later down the line as I have decided I would prefer to rewrite Circumstances as its quite a flawed story. My reasoning for doing so is that if I continued to build off of a wonky base, everything would eventually fall.

I will not be changing the original book and will instead be creating a new one for a keepsake and to avoid confusion between chapter updates. I may make an announcement when I publish the first chapter, however I can't promise it will be any time soon.

I hope you guys stick around and see the better improved version of circumstances :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 209K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
198K 11.5K 82
So, this story describes that haseena and anubhav already loved each other when Anubhav makes an entrence in the show. But, they have to hide their r...
245K 37.8K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
4.9K 79 11
English is NOT my first language and honestly I am kinda bored 😔