Exit Wounds | Noah Sebastian

By Broken_Halo_21

Delaney and Noah hate each other.. don't they? A story in which a girl meets a boy that makes her feel wild a... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R

T W E N T Y T W O

480 21 34
By Broken_Halo_21

I didn't do anything the rest of the day other than lay in bed and order room service, but by the next morning I'm feeling much better. I'm not hungover and I have finally adjusted to the time difference. I had a hike planned for this morning, and I had been hiding out long enough.

I make my way down to the lounge for breakfast, the sunlight streams in the large windows, warming my skin while I eat alone. As soon as I finish my coffee, I pay my bill and head to the lobby to order a ride.

I hear my name from behind me and I turn to see a familiar face. I feel a grin split my face at the sight of him, "are you stalking me?"

He chuckles, his voice incredibly deep as he looks down sheepishly, "Sage mentioned this was your hotel."

"So you are stalking me," I grin at him, "asking her for my number probably would have been easier."

His cheeks turn the faintest shade of pink, "are you doing anything today?"

"I'm about to head out on a hike, do you want to join me?"

"I'll drive, where are we going?"

"Malibu," I tell him as we walk side by side out to his car.

Something industrial is playing lowly in his car and he rolls the windows down, but then remembers I'm in the car with him, "is this okay?"

"Yes, I love feeling the wind on my face," I tell him, but with all the traffic I've seen so far I don't think I'll be feeling any wind.

The drive is long, Nick and I talk a little, about his band and about my blog. Nick only briefly mentions Noah, and I'm thankful I don't have to go into detail just how much I cared for him. I might have even loved him, but it wasn't our time then and it isn't our time now.

And who cares anyway, because I'm here with Nick and he's beautiful and is actually listening to what I'm saying and asking questions and seems to genuinely want to get to know me.

I glance at Nick's outfit when we pull into the parking lot for the four and a half mile hike, the weather is nice for what I'm used to. It's around 65 and partly cloudy, Nick is in skinny jeans, but at least he's wearing sneakers. The weather is nice enough that neither of us should get super sweaty.

We don't make it two steps onto the trail before someone stops him for a picture. I knew the band had gotten popular from when I was stalking Noah, but I guess I didn't realize they were this popular. The girls eye me suspiciously, but not hatefully and I try to grin at them. However, I don't know what to do.

"Sorry about that," Nick says when they have walked away.

"Does that happen a lot?"

Nick slides sunglasses over his eyes and pulls up the hood on his sweatshirt, "Sometimes, but not that much. I think Noah gets the worst of it."

I feel sick at the mention of his name, I remember seeing him for the first time in five years with his fingers woven between another woman's fingers. Of course he was the most popular, because he has that thing, that stupid charisma that makes you drawn to him.

"What is your favorite thing about LA?" I ask, changing the subject, because I didn't want to talk about the band or Noah.

"This," he says, indicating the mountains jutting up around us as we walk under a deceiving canopy.

We aren't far into the hike, the road is still wide and easy, but I know it's going to get harder.

"I could definitely get used to this," I tell him as we continue down the path.

"Are you thinking of moving here?"

"Yeah, this is actually a trial run to see if I will like it," I tell him, as he holds brush back so I can walk through easily.

"What do you think so far?"

"Well, there's a lot of traffic," I laugh and he nods in agreement, "but I'm having a good time so far."

The two of us continued our hike, stopping at the site of an old TV show and finishing at the rock pool. The views were incredible and Nick and I took a selfie in an ancient ambulance that had been staged on the hike. We both pulled our shoes off and dipped them into the rock pool, and it felt nice even though it was freezing.

The drive back to the hotel was nice, the wind felt good on my face and I had underestimated how sweaty I was going to get on the hike. I turn in my seat to thank him for accompanying me, but there's something on Nick's face that makes me pause.

"Can I take you to dinner?"

I grin despite myself, "I would really like that."

"I'll pick you up here at 8?"

I looked at the time on the dash of his car, I would have time for a little nap and to get ready.

"That sounds good, I look forward to seeing you."

I was sluggish getting to my room from the heat of the day, I slipped into the large tub in my room to loosen my muscles and to wash the sweat from my body before sliding into my large bed and passing out. I woke an hour later, but still several hours from expecting Nick, so I walked down to the water.

I made a decent amount of money from my blog, but I didn't think I could afford to live waterfront. I would miss being able to walk out and put my feet in the sand, hear the screams of people from the rollercoaster on the pier. I would even miss the smell of the omnipresent popcorn.

I make my way back to the hotel and spend a long time getting ready for dinner. I curl my hair, even though it will fall flat as soon as I step outside. I put on makeup, heavy on eyeliner and red lipstick, because it makes my blue eyes pop. I put on a sundress that is so short it should be illegal.

I liked Nick, and we had great conversation today and I loved his deep voice and his pretty eyes. If dinner went well, I was going to invite him back to my room, and stay up all night with him. Again, but in a much different way from the first time.

A few minutes before 8 I head to the lobby to wait on him, and realize I still haven't given him my number. I'm surprised to see him waiting on me in the lobby.

"A stalker and on time," I joke, and he reaches up to rub the back of his neck. I can tell he's more than a little embarrassed, but not enough to back down.

"I just know what I want," he shrugs, "you can tell me to fuck off and I'll leave right now."

I raise my eyebrows, "but I'm hoping you don't want to say that."

"Lucky for you, I'm mildly attracted to the stalking," I grin at him and his cheeks turn pink again. Yeah, I think I was going to fall for Nick.

Nick and I walk out to his car, he's wearing black jeans like earlier, but he's wearing a black button up shirt rolled up above his elbows. His tattoos are on display and I want to trace every one of them. I catch him subtly check out my short legs in my short dress while we drive, even though it's much passed sunset.

Nick pulls into a lot close to an eclectic spot close to the water. His hair is pulled up into a bun, but tendrils dance in the breeze blowing off of the water. The inside is all dive bar, the table and chairs are mismatched, none of the ambient light fixtures are the same, and there are old pictures on every square inch of the walls.

We are led to a table close to the windows and we can see foot and car traffic drifting by. The mixture of smells from the food is making my mouth water. Nick and I order craft beers, he gets an IPA and I get a blonde.

"This place is cool," I say, once again scanning the mismatched decor, my eyes going back to meet his blue-green ones.

"The food is really good too," he says, eyes scanning my face, my neck, my chest.

The waiter brings our beers over and I take a sip of mine. It's really good and I take another sip. Nick watches me while he sips on his own drink and it makes me feel like my skin is on fire. I almost wanted to skip dinner and head straight back to the hotel.

Nick and I had a couple of beers before ordering burgers, we laughed at each other and talked about music and movies and anime. I hadn't gotten along with anyone as well as I have with Nick since Noah. I try not to compare them, but I can't help it. I would enjoy getting to know Nick, but at the end of the day he wasn't Noah. Neither better or worse than the other, just not exactly right.

When our food is gone and the last of our beer has been drank and the bill has come and been paid, we walk back to Nick's car.

"I'm not ready to go back just yet," Nick says tugging on my hand, pulling me in the direction of the beach. It was quiet near the water in a way it hasn't been every time I've gone down from my hotel. The only sound was the squishing of the sand and the crash of the waves. And my heartbeat pounding in my ears because Nick was still holding my hand.

"I think I like the ocean more at night than in the day," I tell him softly as the water kisses my feet, the moon is full and hanging over the water. The reflection of the moon is clear against the dark ocean.

"I think I do too, it's a little scarier at night," he says with his deep tenor.

"I was going to say romantic, but sure it's scary too," I retort and he laughs and it makes me laugh. And I realize I have laughed more with Nick in the last couple of days than I have with anyone I've been with since Noah.

I wish I could stop thinking of Noah every time I have a nice thought about Nick.

We walk for a while, but we eventually turn around and head back to his car. It's late now, but there are still so many people out. Walking and driving. The ride back is short, were only a few miles from my hotel, but I have no intentions of telling him goodnight.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask before he has even put the car into park.

"Yes," he says emphatically and follows me inside of my hotel.

Nick walks quietly with me, looking around the hotel. He waits patiently while I unlock my room, his hands shoved in his pockets. He follows me into the room and I'm glad all of my things are put away, that I don't look messy, impulsive, even if I am kind of impulsive now.

I dig through the minibar in my room, searching for something to take the edge off, even though I'm a little tipsy from dinner.

"This is nice," Nick comments, seemingly to fill the silence.

"Yeah, it is, I didn't really want to stay downtown. I'm not even sure what neighborhood I would want to live in if I did decide to move here," I say absently, pulling out a mini bottle of prosecco. I pop it open and take a long drink and hand it to Nick.

"You've got time, you're here for a couple of weeks right? Take some time and just have a little fun," he offers, one side of his mouth twitching into a smirk.

I lean forward and press my mouth to his, it was soft and warm, and yet it awakened something in me. Something I hadn't had with anyone in a long time. My skin buzzes as his hand moves up to cup my jaw, and I grip his shirt. The fabric is soft and cool under my touch, and I feel his stomach contract as my fingers make contact. His other hand grips my waist as he pushes his tongue into my mouth, and I let myself get drunk on him. He drops the hand on my waist to run his fingers along the skin of my thigh, the fabric of my dress bunches up under his touch. I tug at his shirt where it's tucked into his jeans, unbuttoning them slowly as I explore his mouth with mine. Nick hisses under my mouth when I touch his bare skin, skimming up his torso to push the shirt over his shoulders. I look up at him to find him watching me intently, his icy eyes almost black.

His mouth is on mine again, hungrier this time than before and he pushes my dress up my thighs and he only pulls away to take my dress all the way off. His jeans are abrasive as they brush against my bare thighs, my nipples pebble in the air conditioning of the room now that I'm wearing less clothes. Nick tugs at my hair as I frantically pull at his belt, I can feel his erection in his jeans and I just want him inside of me.

"Condom," I whisper breathlessly now that we are only in our underwear.

"Wallet," he replies, just as winded as he bends to pick up his wallet in the pile of clothes and holds it up for me to see. He throws it down on the bed beside us before pulling the cups of my bra down, his mouth is on me - licking, sucking, biting.

"Fuck, Nick," I moan and press my legs together.

"Soon," he chuckles while unhooking my bra deftly with one hand while the other plunges into my panties.

I press my head against his chest while his fingers slip inside of me, it elicits a moan out of me that I don't bother to stifle. His mouth moves to my neck, biting and sucking at the sensitive skin there.

"Nick, please," I sigh, bracing my self on his shoulders. I was going to explode.

"Patience baby, I'm going to take my time with you," he whispers in my ear, the bass vibrating the shell and driving me crazy. "Take them off," he says, his tone commanding.

Nick doesn't pull his hand out while I bend down and pull off my panties, he nudges me with the hand inside of me like I'm a puppet, to get on the bed. His mouth covers my clit, sucking the bundle of nerves in his mouth and I gasp.

"Be a good girl, Delaney, come for me," Nick demands, and the vibrations from his deep voice send me over the edge. Nick removes his hand and I hear him ripping open the condom, "I'm going to fuck you now."

I feel Nick at my entrance and I brace for the familiar stretching, but it never comes.

"Relax baby," Nick coaches, he bends down to kiss me, "open up for me." Nick widens my legs, and I do relax. He's at my entrance again, but he pushes in slowly. "Look at you, taking all of me," he sucks one of my nipples into his mouth.

Fuck, I had never been with anyone like this.

Nick presses into me, hooking my leg over his hip for leverage, "is this okay?"

I nod vigorously, but he looks sternly at me, "Yes, fuck, that feels good."

Nick was hitting a spot so deep in me that it almost hurt, "do you want to touch yourself?" My cheeks warmed with embarrassment, but he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, "don't be embarrassed. You can touch yourself."

I moaned at his words, and pressed my hands between us, between my legs.

"Look at you, getting yourself off," he praises, bending down to kiss me, "but I'm going to take over. When you come again, Delaney, it will be my orgasm."

Goddamn, I wasn't going to last.

He pushes my hand away, his own working circles around my clit in tandem with his thrusts, while I laid back and let him work me over. He could take this orgasm, because I had never been this turned on before.

"Tell me when you are close, baby," Nick commands, working in earnest to make me come.

"I'm close," I moan.

"That's it, baby, come for me," he coaches, and white hot pleasure passes through me again, making my lightheaded. "Good girl."

Nick continues thrusting into me, strong steady strokes, chasing his own high. His eyes watching intently where our bodies are pressing together. He gets sloppy, and I know he's about to come and I'm about to come again from the way he's watching us together.

Nick pulls out of me and disposes of the condom in the bathroom. He lays beside me where I'm too spent to move and tucks me into his side, "that was so good, baby," he coos, brushing his fingers through my hair.

We fell asleep like that, only to wake later in the night and went another round... and another in the shower while we were cleaning up, before we passed out in the early morning hours.

I wake up to find Nick getting dressed.

"Are you sneaking out on me?"

"I was trying not to wake you, but I have to go. You are coming to the house for Christmas right?"

"Sage did not give me a choice, so yes," I joke, my voice hoarse with sleep.

"I'll see you soon, then," he grins before pressing a searing kiss to my mouth.

"I'll see you soon, then," I repeat as I watch him walk away. He's almost out of the door before he turns around, he picks up my phone and uses my face to unlock it and starts typing. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Putting my number in your phone," he says, showing me his contact, then he calls himself. "Now I have yours."

"Maybe I wanted this to be a one time thing," I grin, because I didn't want it to be a one time thing.

"Well I don't, I'll see you in a couple of days."

"Stalker!" I call after him and I hear him chuckling as the door shuts.

I brush my teeth and get dressed and go to the cafe, I had burned way too many calories last night and I was starving. I order a mimosa and eggs benedict, while watching people on the beach. I'm startled as someone takes the seat across from me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, praying he didn't see Nick and putting two and two together.

"I've been trying to catch you, I told you I wanted to show you around," he says tersely, his jaw ticking in annoyance.

"Oh, I went for a hike yesterday-"

"And today you are spending the day with me," he says this firmly, but he seems off. His whole attitude is wrong. He's wound up, and he seems almost angry.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" He throws back like I should know. His jaw ticks again.

"Yeah, Noah you're-"

"I saw Nick, Delaney," he grits out, his teeth grinding. He has a fucking girlfriend, he has no right to be jealous right now.

"So?" I challenge. "Five years later and you are still trying to cock block me."

"You can't just go out with my friends," Noah says loudly, in a sudden burst of anger.

"You are such an asshole," I snap back, and by incredibly bad timing the waiter comes back with my food.

"Would you like to order, sir?"

"No," I respond for him and the waiter power walks away. "It's not like he's my boyfriend and I forced you to meet him," I hiss.

"I-I," I don't think I've ever seen Noah speechless.

"Spit it out, Noah."

"I never thought I'd see you again," he says like it's an explanation.

"Me either, but I didn't judge you for moving on," I glare at him.

"You are really angry," he says, of course I am, it should be obvious. "I'm sorry, Laney, I just wasn't expecting to see you with someone I am friends with."

"Why are you here, Noah?"  I ask again, "you have a girlfriend and we aren't friends." I put it out there, in the least vulnerable way. I would never be able to just be friends with Noah, but at least I was in control here.

"We could be, I never wanted to lose you, Laney," I'm already shaking my head before he's finished his statement.

"No, Noah, we can't."

I watch him stare at me as he tries to work something out in his head.

"Whatever scheme you are coming up with won't work, you still have a girlfriend, and I don't want to be your friend, I can't."

"I can break up with her," he says, looking hopeful, but I snap my head at him in horror.

"You are going to break up with a girl on Christmas, over the phone?"

"No, I wouldn't do that."

"Good, I was beginning to question your character."

Noah rubs his face in frustration. His fingers travel up and grab at this roots, pulling them. His hair stands up where he pulled it, fucking hell he's still so sexy.

"Noah, go home, I already promised Sage I would be there on Wednesday. This is all too much for me."

I look down at my plate of untouched food. I couldn't think about eating right now.

Noah doesn't look like he intends to leave without a fight. And I'm losing my resolve.

I finally begin eating my food, because I don't want to waste it. Noah watches me intently, I think he knows I'm giving in to him.

I finish my food, and look pointedly at him. "Well, what do you want to show me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 6 22
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...
24.6K 467 28
¡¡enemies to lovers!!
8.5K 209 41
How do you save someone who saves everyone else? Noah met Belle when she rescued him from a freak car accident and he quickly fell in love with her...
118K 3.1K 127
Her family business is on the line and when she asked for a few more days to pay her debt he refused. There is only one way to not enter in bankruptc...