Bonten's innocence

By Ekonochan

She's an angel A gemstone A flower A snowflake An innocent kitten The sweetest thing The only ray of light i... More

Umbrella and cookies
Chapter 1 - pink eyes
Chapter 2 - shopping
Chapter 3 : Sick jellyfish
Chapter 4 : Home alone
Chapter 5 : trauma
Chapter 6 - she deserves better
chapter 7 - alone time
Chapter 8 : her hero
chapter 9 - gc chaos
Chapter 10 - little secretary
Chapter 11 - arcade
Chapter 12 - a good reminder
Chapter 13 - a confession
chapter 14 - lazy day
Chapter 15 - rival
Chapter 16 - red paint
Chapter 17 - falling
Chapter 18 - a reason to live
Chapter 19 - back home
Chapter 19.5 - tea and popcorn
Chapter 20 - small world
Chapter 21 - set in motion
Chapter 22 - taken
Chapter 23 - where?
Chapter 24 - accident or murder
Chapter 25 - broken vase
Chapter 26 - demand
Chapter 27 - a murder with no regrets
Chapter 28 - welcome back
Chapter 29 - drugs
Chapter 30 - crazy love
Chapter 31 - what happened
Chapter 32 - blood soaked glass
Chapter 33 - small world, 2 kisses
Chapter 34 - girl time
Chapter 35 - office
Chapter 36 - jealous
Chapter 37 - muffins and aphrodisiac
Chapter 38 - Caribbean arc (trip)
Chapter 39 - Caribbean arc (day out)
Chapter 40 - Caribbean arc (beach time)
Chapter 41 - Caribbean arc (nightclub)
Chapter 42 - Caribbean arc (settled)
Chapter 43 - Caribbean arc (amusement park)
Chapter 44 - Carribean arc (end)
Chapter 45 - a date with Ran
Chapter 46 - a night with Ran
Chapter 47 - small world, an unexpected reunion
Chapter 48 - is blood thicker than water?
Chapter 49 - more questions
Chapter 50 - Arrival at Nagasaki
Chapter 51 - Nagasaki, a land of childhood memories
Chapter 52 - family reunion
Chapter 53 - a chest of forgotten memories
Chapter 54 - the beginning of a new episode
Chapter 56 - troubled waters
Chapter 57 - divided
Chapter 58 - loyalty and leadership
chapter 59 - calm after the storm
chapter 60 - clean up
chapter 61 - Mochi's announcement
chapter 62 - old and new friends
special chapter
chapter 63

Chapter 55 - troubled waters ahead

287 11 0
By Ekonochan

It's been months and everyone had settled back into their normal lives, Bonten has been taking care of a rival gang led by South one of Mikey's rivals from way back, he was determined to take over everything Bonten owned, and he definitely didn't shy away from relentlessly attacking the executives.

All of them had assured Ino that they would be fine, but she felt something was wrong, it didn't help when they occasionally came back injured or covered in blood, but something else was still off and it seemed Ino was the first person to notice it.

She was on her way to Sanzu's room because he was the closest person to this person to this 'problem', "Sanzu" Ino called out when she knocked on his door, "Princess, I've been waiting patiently for your visit" he said excitedly as he threw the door open, he quickly embraced her and led her into his room, "so what do I owe this pleasant surprise?" he asked with all smiles, "well I actually want to discuss something with you" Ino said seriously, Sanzu's interest was now piqued "oh what is it?" He asked.

Ino sighed as she thought about the problem "It's about Mikey" she started, "what about him?" Sanzu questioned leaning back on his chair, "he's been so cold and distant these days, like... Lifeless, I don't like it, he hasn't even been taking care of himself properly, I haven't seen him eat a proper meal in days and I don't even know if he's sleeping" she said in concern, "he's been like that for years though, it seems as time passes he gets more and more colder" Sanzu said reminiscing of their old days, "yes I know, I'm use to him giving me short answers and being busy all the time... But it's like he's actively trying to avoid me, and I don't understand why" she complained.

Sanzu thought for a while, "I'm sure that's not the case, maybe he's going through something only he can handle at the moment" he said, "shouldn't we help him then?" Ino questioned worriedly, Sanzu sighed "I think we should let him handle it alone, but if it helps I can talk to him and maybe keep an eye on him" he suggested, "yes thank you that would be great, at least I'd be less worried" Ino said slightly relieved, "it's no problem" Sanzu smiled.

Ino stood up "anyway I gotta get started on lunch" she said turning around to walk out, Sanzu however had something else in mind, he held Ino's hand and pulled her back, she fell on his lap, "lunch can wait, why don't you pay attention to me?" he smirked, "Sanzu wai-" she was cut off by Sanzu kissing her lips, she was shocked but she didn't pull away, instead she kissed back, when they parted Ino pouted "that was a dirty trick" she whined, "then call me dirty Dan" Sanzu said playfully to which she rolled her eyes.

On the other side of Tokyo South was sitted in his lounge drinking his traditional sake while hosting a great number of ladies with his friend Taiju, they had met in Germany some few years back and instantly clicked, "so you're going up against Bonten? That's an interesting development" Taiju chuckled when he heard the news, "well to get to the top you have to beat the one at the top first" South nodded as he finished his drink.

One of the girls on cue wasted no time in filling up his glass again, "thanks doll" he winked at the lady who blushed immediately, "so how are you going to pull them down?" Taiju questioned, "well everything revolves around the information you have and I happen to have gotten in touch with a very reliable source" he smirked, "and who might that be?" Taiju curiosly asked.

The door flew open before South could answer and a familiar looking male walked in, he was unusually tall with glasses, and both of his hands had tattoos that read 'sin' and 'punishment' he smiled wickedly and threw an envelope at South, "so, Hanma shuji huh?" Taiju said unimpressed, "oh if it isn't the one with the sibling issues" Hanma rolled his eyes and instantly lit a cigarette, it was obvious that both were anything but glad to see each other.

South ignored the two and opened the envelope, "what and who is this?" He questioned going through the multiple pictures of a certain blonde, "oh, that my friend is Bonten's little weakness" Hanma chuckled, "this girl is their weakness?... Well she's quite the pretty sight, but what does she have to do with anything?" Taiju questioned, "your right she's is a pretty sight, pretty enough to captivate all the executives including Mikey himself" Hanma proudly explained.

"I mean she does look like a decent fuck, but how are we gonna use her?" South thought out loud, "well we all know that Mikey has his dark impulses and completely loses control when it kicks in, we could use her to start a chain reaction" Taiju suggested, "well I don't care do whatever you want with the information, but you should know she's heavily guarded, touching her is like touching Bonten's heart, so you should probably be careful, anyway make sure to send my payments by the end of the day" Hanma said before walking out.

Ino stirred the curry she was making slowly before adding the required spices, "Ino-chaaaaaan I'm hungry" Ran whined fron the dining table, "me toooo" Sanzu added, "it's almost ready be patient" she said giggling at their childishness.

Kakucho quickly ran out of the elevator "Ino I need you!" He said frantically entering the kitchen, Ino immediately turned of the cooker, "what's wrong?" She asked worriedly, while the two others got up, "it's Rindou-" "what about him" Ran instantly interrupted at the mention of his brother's name, "he got injured we need you to perform first aid" Kakucho said to the blonde who nodded and started walking to the elevator with the three makes following closely behind her.

She was already getting use to this, it was becoming a daily occurence at thus point and there was no use panicking yet.

The doors opened and Ino rushed out, she saw Rindou sitting on the couch holding his bloodied arm his face twisted in pain, "get me a bucket of warm water, a clean cloth, bandages, disinfectant, and painkillers" she ordered the three following behind her, Kokonoi was sitting next to Rindou telling him to calm down, "what happened?" She asked him when she settled in front of Rindou, "it was a surprise attack, we didn't even see it coming" Kokonoi explained.

"Why didn't you just drive straight to the hospital?" Ino questioned, "I kinda forgot" Kokonoi said slightly embarrassed, "yeah no shit" Rindou said through gritted teeth.

"We have the things" Kakucho announced as they dropped the things she requested for next to her, Ino rolled up her sleeves and turned to Rindou "I'm gonna need you to breathe, I'm gonna take off your shirt, clean and then bandage the wound" she explained, Rindou nodded and she moved to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt before carefully pulling it off, the others just watched intently as she continued.

She took the cloth and dipped it into the water, gently cleaned the blood around the wound and his hands, when she could see the would properly she sighed, luckily it didn't seem to hit anything too vital but it was still a deep slash, it wasn't a pretty sight and normally she would shy away from doing anything like this, but Rindou's expression twisted in pain was her only motivation.

Ino poured the disinfectant on the cloth, "I'm sorry but this is going to hurt" she apologized and began to clean the wound, she winced and shivered with Rindou, luckily she worked fast and soon she was bandaging the arm, "there I'm done" she said in relief.

"Thanks" Rindou said weakly, "you guys can give him the medicine, I'll go continue the cooking" Ino said before standing up, she entered the elevator and went back to the kitchen, she leaned on the kitchen sink, "I'm so tired" she sighed and began to wash the blood of her hand, "Ino are you okay?" Kakucho asked as he entered the kitchen, "I'm not" she shook her head, "if it's about the injuries, we can start going to the hospital if you're not comfortable with the blood" he offered.

Ino slid down to the floor, "it's not that... I'm just worried, I don't want to lose any of you" she said fighting back the tears, "what if he was fatally injured?" She questioned with teary eyes, Kakucho sighed and sat next to her, "that won't happen" he said, "how do you know?" She shot back "because non of us are ready to leave you anytime soon, so cheer up okay" he said side hugging her, she took deep breathes and nodded "yeah okay."

Kakucho was the first to get back up to his feet, he pulled Ino up to her's and kissed her forehead, "come, let me help you finish lunch" he offered, "yeah I'd appreciate that" she smiled, and the two got back to making lunch for everyone.

Mikey sat at his desk with his head in his hands, he was exhausted, he hadn't slept and eaten well in days "Rindou got injured" Mochi announced when he entered the office, "when?" Takeomi questioned, "this afternoon by the docks" Mochi explained, "fuck, these guys are daring, what do we do boss?" Takeomi turned to Mikey, "call everyone we're having a meeting, and make sure they bring Ino, I'm not comfortable with her at home alone" Mikey ordered, Takeomi nodded and started placing calls.

Kakucho and Ino finished cooking, "it looks delicious" Ino commented as she was about to begin serving, Kakucho's phone rang, he checked to see it was Takeomi so he immediately picked up.

"Hello" he answered firmly.
"Mikey called for a meeting, everyone needs to be in attendance" Takeomi said professionally.
"Right, I'll announce it" Kakucho said.
"Don't forget to bring Ino" Takeomi added.
"Noted" Kakucho said before Takeomi hung up.

"Is something the matter?" Ino questioned, "it seems we'll have to put a hold on lunch, there's a meeting and you're coming with" Kakucho explained, "but, what about the food?" She questioned, "it'll have to wait, go get ready while I tell the others" Kakucho said before walking out of the kitchen, Ino watched him go with a sigh, she looked at the pots of food and an idea immediately clicked, she reached into the cupboard and grabbed some lunch boxes.

Quickly Ino finished packing up each lunch box for all the executives including one herself and Rentoru, she moved all the containers to a big basket and barely managed to carry it to the elevator.

She headed up to her floor and quickly got ready, "Ino are you ready to go?" Ran asked, "yea I am" she nodded as she threw on her jacket, "what's with the big basket?" He asked, "its lunch" she informed, "thank goodness I'm still hungry" he chuckled and helped her carry the basket.

Ran and Ino got to the basement, she got into Ran's car with Rindou besides her, "how are you doing?" She asked the visibly tired younger male "oh I'm fine don't worry" he said weakly, she brought out a box from the basket, "here eat it, it will help you feel better" she said softly, Rindou tried to refuse but she just pressed on, she even ended up feeding him, "making me feel real single here guys" Ran said as he watched them through the mirror, "keep your eyes on the road" Ino scolded lightly, "yes ma'am" Ran said playfully.

When they arrived at the office everyone got down and headed for the meeting room, Ran was the one to generously help Ino carry her basket, "what's in the basket?" Sanzu asked, "food" Ino said proudly, "sounds delicious" Kokonoi chuckled.

Mikey sat at the head of the table, lost in thought, Mochi and Takeomi were already sitted and waiting for the others, when the door opened, Kakucho entered first followed by the others, "took you long enough" Mochi commented as everyone took their sits.

Ino looked around nervously where exactly was she suppose to sit, "come here doll" Sanzu said patting his lap, but before she could move Mikey cleared his throat, "Ino do you mind leaving, this is a very private meeting" he said sounding unusually stern, "oh" Ino looked a bit hurt, and all the executives looked at Mikey in confusion, but he had no plan of changing his mind "it's alright, I'll just go, have a nice meeting" she said awkwardly making her way out with the basket in her hands.

Sanzu stood up"Is something wrong? Why did you send Ino out?" He asked, Mikey glared at him "are you questioning me Haruchiyo?" He raised a brow, Sanzu had no choice but to sit back down, 'what's going on' Kakucho thought as the meeting began.

Ino slowly walked over to where Rentaro usually worked, she received a lot of greetings from the other workers due to her high status, "Miss Yutero" Rentaro greeted cheerily once he caught sight of her familiar blonde, "good afternoon Ren, how are you?" She asked, "I'm fine I've just been a bit busy is all" he replied, "would you like to have lunch with me" she offered showing of the basket, "I would love to, let's go to the lounge" he suggested collecting the basket from her, she nodded and they walked together.

"Thank you for the meal, I haven't had time for lunch, you really are a life saver" Rentaro said happily, he looked over to Ino who was staring at her half eaten plate, "is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly, "no it's fine" she dismissed, but he could feel something was off, "you can tell me anything at all, I'll be sure not to tell another soul, I swear" he pressed playfully, she sighed and smiled tiredly at him, "I'm scared" she said.

Rentoru sat up "scared? Of what?" He questioned, "I don't know, these past few days have been off, Mikey's been acting really strange and I've been having nightmares, and really bad feelings like something is going to happen" she blabbed in one go, the boy looked at her in worry "have you told anyone else?" He asked, "I've only told Sanzu, but only about the Mikey thing, I don't know what else to do, what if I'm just paranoid? What if something bad happens? What if he hates me?" She gushed out, "I'm not really sure about your relationship with the bosses but I'm sure they really like you and value your opinion" he said, Ino just sighed heavily "I hope your right".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.3K 51
šš“ | āš˜—š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜“š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜¦š˜“ š˜¢ š˜øš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜° š˜¢ š˜øš˜¢š˜³š˜³š˜Ŗš˜°š˜³āž. ā€¢ Your life was never meant to turn out that way. But the question here is:...
197K 10.6K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
1.6K 87 15
š’šžš«šžš§šž (šššš£.) šœššš„š¦, š­š«ššš§šŖš®š¢š„ Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real person. Haitani Ran, a criminal with char...
11.4K 457 48
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...