|| My Angel || 2Min ||

M3ongMe0ng tarafından

Kim Seungmin is an Angel...literally. Sent down to earth to send the dead to heaven and collect the devils a... Daha Fazla

𝟣𝟤.𝟢𝟨.𝟤𝟥
Intro
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 1
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 2
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 3
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 4
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 5
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 6
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 7
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 8
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 9
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 10
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 11
Funny Story....
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 12
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 13
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 14
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 15
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 16
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 17
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 18
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 19
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 20
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 21
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 22
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 23
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 24
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 25
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 26
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 27
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 28
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 30
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 31
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 32
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 33
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 34
Class layout
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 35
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 36

𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 29

167 12 8
M3ongMe0ng tarafından

Jeongin and the rest of his friends waiting in the halls for a bit as some students passed until there were a small amount of them. Then once most of the kids were gone they went to the end of the hallway to the art room that hadn't been used in a while. It was only a floor below their class, but the only thing was that they weren't really supposed to be there since it was going to be renovated and teachers didn't want anything happening to their students....and the room of course. 

"So what's going on?" Hyunjin asked confused and Jisung rolled his eyes mumbling something. "What? I only read the text that we had to be here after class." He shrugged.

"You! Lee Minho!" Felix suddenly whisper yelled incase anyone heard them in the room that they weren't supposed to be in.

"What about me...?" Minho asked cluelessly.

"Omg why is everyone so stupid today." Jeongin said annoyed, "Even the old man knows what's going on....wait. You do know what's going on right?" He asked Chan.

Chan sighed, tired of being called an old man but there wasn't anything he could do about it...even if he wanted, "Yes Jeongin, I do."

"Exactly!"

"I'm still very confused about this...." Minho said.

"Well, we can start off the fact, hmmm... I don't know." Felix pretended to think, "YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE FAKE THAT SEUNGMIN ISN'T AGASINT BOWLS OF SKITTLES?!" He accidently yelled.

"My ears.." Jisung whined.

"I tried..?" Minho said.

"Well apparently you didn't try hard enough! I literally...I...THE POOR KID!!" Felix ranted.

"Well I told you that he wasn't and you didn't believe me so..."

"You also decided to leave out the part where you guys talked." Changbin plainly said and Hyunjin laughed.

"Seungmin went over to Minho's house, who has a massive crush on Seungmin. I'm pretty sure they did more than talk." Hyunjin giggled and was pinched by Jisung, "Ow!"

"We didn't do anything Hyunjin. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Minho said annoyed, "Is it that hard to believe?" He asked and no one said anything making Minho sigh.

"All jokes aside guys, what I did was pretty bad!" Felix said feeling guilty.

"Hm. I wonder why." Chan said sarcastically.

"I know, okay?! I'm gonna apologize today, if he's still here when we leave." Felix said.

"Cool! Now we can focus on the other important part." Jeongin slightly smiled.

"Stop doing that!" Minho said as he was slightly creeped out. "But what else is important..? I thought this was it.."

"Sir you're not going to just ignore the fact that Seungmin stayed over your house, and you were the second person he talked to." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah! If I didn't know any better, I'd say he trust you~" Jeongin teased.

"Well.." Minho slightly smiled as he lightly scratched the back of his neck.

"My goodness. Just say that you l-"

"HEY GUYS!" Beomgyu suddenly opened the classroom door, interrupting Changbin's sentence not wanting Minho's obvious crush on Seungmin to be exposed as they had been eavesdropping on the conversation. His sudden appearance caused the others to flinch or full on jump.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Hyunjin said as he clung onto the nearest person.

"You can't do that Beomgyu! Chan's gonna get a heart attack." Jeongin said holding his own heart.

"Hwang Hyunjin." Jisung said.

"What?" Hyunjin said annoyed and then realized that the person he clung onto was Jisung and he quickly got off clearing his throat. "It was and accident. Don't get to hung up on my amazing affection." Hyunjin said making Jisung scoff.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Changbin asked.

"My mom! Well technically my father if you wanna get into the-" Beomgyu was cut off when Seungmin's hand covered his mouth.

"Shush. No one wants to know that." Seungmin said.

"Okay now where did he come from?" Felix asked.

"Wizards.." Jisung mumbled.

^^^

"WE'RE FREE!!" Felix shouted out with a smile as the group of friends were at the school gate.

"For now." Jeongin added making Felix sigh, "But now that we have Seungmin, do you wanna join us on a hangout today?" He asked Seungmin.

Seungmin considered it for a minute but he had other stuff to do. Hanging out sounded nice but he could always do that another day, "Sorry guys, I've gotta walk Beomgyu home." He said with a slight smile.

"Mhm!" Beomgyu said proudly as he held Seungmin's hand.

"Alright! Well I guess we can tomorrow, right?" Jeongin said and everyone else nodded....And now they are standing in silence, a very awkward silence.

That was until Changbin cleared his throat, "Felix." He said.

"Yes?" Felix said with a smile.

"Don't you have something to say to Seungmin?" Changbin said with a raised eyebrow.

Even though it took Felix a second to understand what his boyfriend was talking about, "Ah~" He said in realization. He stepped forward a bit and shortly sighed, "Kim Seungmin, I sincerely apologize for calling you anti-skittle bowl, for making a big scene, and for assuming things about your amazingly cute behind." He said.

Seungmin softly smiled, "It's okay, it's understandable."

"Friends?" Felix said with a smile.

"Friends!" Seungmin said.

Changbin cleared his throat once more making Felix roll his eyes before looking at him, "What now?" He asked.

"He wants you to apologize to Beomgyu too!" Jeongin said. "Jeez, you guys seriously need some screws fixed." He sighed.

"Oh...right.." Felix said remembering how he had cursed out the younger, "I sincerely apologize for saying rude things to you." He said with a small smile.

"Apology accepted!" Beomgyu said but was quickly pinched on his arm, "Ouch!" He whined and looked at Seungmin who was the culprit.

"You need to apologize too, you did say things that were exactly the nicest." Seungmin said.

"But!" Beomgyu was going to argue but just gave in and apologized, "I'm sorry for being mean Felix hyung." He said, "Even though I was correct..." He mumbled the last part but it was still heard by the others.

"You're right, you were one badass bitch for that too." Felix joked.

"Alright time to go home now." Seungmin said turning around to walk Beomgyu home while scolding him for everything that happened today.

"Ow! Stop pinching me!" Beomgyu whined from the distance and the group of friends watched them from a distance slightly laughing. 

"They're so cute!" Jisung awed and Minho agreed.

"Unlike some people.." Hyunjin coughed.

"Excuse me?" Jisung said offended.

"You're very much excused my friend." Hyunjin said with a teasing smile.

"BEOMGYU WAIT!" They heard Seungmin suddenly shout and they looked in that direction only to see Beomgyu running back towards them with Seungmin behind him.

Beomgyu stopped in front of Minho and caught his breath before speaking, "Excuse me sir, why aren't you coming with us?" He asked.

Minho blinked, "Me..?" He pointed to himself.

"Yes you! How are you gonna walk with us to school but not walk with us back! Now it's gonna be weird because we had three people this morning now it's just two of us." Beomgyu explained. "Let's go!" He said grabbing Minho's hand and Seungmin in his other, "Okay! Bye bye guys~" 

The group of friends were slightly stunned and confused as they watched their friend get dragged away, "What a happy family." Jisung smiled.

"Right, let's go!" Felix said linking arms with his boyfriend and Jisung.

"Where you guys going?" Chan asked.

"Street food." Changbin simply said.

"Sounds fun. You're not going Hyunjin?" Chan asked since Hyunjin normally hangs with the trio whenever Minho has stuff to do. Felix likes to call it a double date.

"Nah, one of my friends from the other campus got me a blind date so I have to catch that." Hyunjin said with a small smile.

The rest of his friends were silent and looked at Jisung for some sort of reaction, "What?! What are you guys looking at me for?" He asked confused, "Let's go eat guys!" He whined.

"Okay okay." Felix said, "See you guys tomorrow!" He said as the trio starting walking.

"Bye~" Hyunjin said as he parted way as well.

"So...Do you want me to walk you?" Chan asked Jeongin.

"Do you even know where I'm going?" Jeongin asked skeptically.

"Do I have to?" Chan asked with a small smile.

Jeongin sighed, "Sounds like parental supervision to me. Wonderful." He said, "Welp let's go."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 216 12
Felix was an overworked medical student who hadn't seen his brother in years. The last thing Felix expected was for his brother to show up one night...
43.6K 1.4K 62
A high school fanfic Might include some smut and lots of fluff Might include side ships: - Hyunjin + Seungmin - Chan + Felix - Minho + Jisung - Jeong...
80.1K 3.7K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...
14K 400 14
Bang Chan is the school's bad boy. Almost the entire school fears him. Lee Felix is the new student in this Korean school. He doesn't know any Korean...