๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

By V4ndal1sm

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช

510 27 23
By V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

"...behind you."

SCREAM.

The two sisters fell to the floor, as one of their hand went flyng on their bleeding wound, only that, it wasnt there. The brunette girls eyes widened as she looked for anything on her arm, but nothing. Her sister who she pushed out of the way was sitting next to her on the ground too, looking at her younger sibling, whos eyes were wide with horror.

'It's gone. no ,where did it go-'

"I-I don't see it anywhere!"       Logan cried out as he hid behind his phone?... And Taylor continued.      "What was it?"          "One of the ghosts maybe?"

'Holy shit. They saw it too?'        The girl looked at her sister as she stood up, dusting her clothes off. She knew that she was thinking the same thing..            "Are you guys dumb? Ghosts aren't real. This is just some stupid prank."     

Was this guy fr? A prank?

"Obviously. A group conveniently cancels a reservation, and our guide just happens to have an excuse to leave? Then when we're all alone in a 'haunted' house we have a scary encounter. Immediately after said 'scary encounter' the thing just disappears before we can confirm or touch it?"         The guy would of had had a point if the two girls didnt know anything about this.      Annoyed with Tylers rambling, the girl walked over to Ben, who was writing in his book. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable with peeking on his things, the girl just stood by his side, silent.          "Yeah right. This is definitely a set up for some sort of reaction video to make money. They probably have cameras and a projector hidden somewhere."

god, does he ever shut up?

"Screw you and your idiotic video! For the record, you don't have permission to use our reactions!"

And with that, he grabbed his twins arm, and started pulling her out of the house, Logan following behind. The two sisters and the Clark kids stayed back, as Ashlyn still sat on the floor, deep in thought. Rylee on the other side, was still standing as stiff as before. Her arms was throbbing with pain, but even if she said something, no one would've believed her.      Maybe her sister...

The girl watched from the corner of her eyes as Aiden neared her sister, who seemed to teleport.. away from the kid. After the events in the house, the young girl was more irritated than ever. She couldnt handle the cheery voice of Aiden talking to her sister, so she put her headphones back on, walking out of the house. Her sister and the two boys followed behind her, but a few feet apart from her.

Finally getting to the motel, it turned out that the girl had a room for herself. And she was glad for that. No annoying roommate. Peace. After taking a shower, the girl changed into her pj shorts and a sleeping undershirt. There was nothing she could do, so she decided on sitting on her bed, drawing and listening to music. Drawing was what she always did when she felt extremely bored, and didnt have anything else to do, and the music just calmed her down.

Now it was past eleven, and she decided to go to sleep. She didnt want to be tired, so she put her stuff away, and got comfortable, and closed her eyes.

"Ry.."       Her eyes opened, as she was met with the face of her sister. Of course, her vision still being a little blurry, she coulndt make out her sisters face.         "It's time to get off the bus, we're in savannah."        Her sister blurted out before she left the bus, and Rylee started packing her stuff up.

She was about to lift her bag up, before it fell back down on the bus seat.        "...wait."

"Didn't we already get out at Savannah?"

She didnt know what was happening. She was in her bed before all of this, and now she was back on the bus. The brunette girl then slowly got off the bus, and was met by a dark red sky.             Where was she?        Well she was definitely in Savannah, but at the same time... This place didnt look like Savannah at all.

Walking down on the sidewalks all alone, the girl walked past the Sorrel Weed house. Looking at it, her eyes stuck onto something; a pair of white lifeless eyes were looking right at her from a window, before they disappeared. Not knowing why, the girl felt like something was calling her from inside the house, and she couldnt control herself. She entered the house.

Now walking down in the same long and dark hallway she was earlier in the day with her group, she saw the eyes again. They were everywhere. On the ceiling, the courtains, carpets, furniture. Walking down further into the old looking rooms, she was met with an empty room. Expect it wasnt entirely empty, there was an old cracked mirror in the middle of it.       A bit original, no?

Walking closer to it, her eyes widened. Well as much as she could see of her eyes in the cracked mirror, she could make out two white circles where her eyes should be. Staring at herself, she didnt feel someone, or rather something creep up behind her, and when she noticed, it was already right behind her.

WHOOSH.

Whipping around, she found herself in the bus once again. She didnt know what she could do. Sitting down on one of the seats on the bus, the girl pulled her knees up, and burried her head into them, her arms around her legs.

Hh.. Hh.. Hh..

Heavy breathing. She felt its hot breath at the side of her face, before she felt her neck being pulled. The girl teared up.

THUD.

She fell out of her bed. Wait, bed? Was she back in her room? It looked like she was, which was a relief, until she stood up. She was met with the same red sky she saw earlier in her nightmare. No.. Was this really a nightmare? She walked over to the other side of her bed, and got her phone from her nightstand, checking the time.           12AM.          It's only been a hour since she fell asleep?

SCREAM.

Her eyes widened, and she was right out the door. She made a beeline towards where to scream came from. She didnt know what was happening. The young girl could only feel her arm throb with pain again, and the skin on her neck being sore... But she wasnt important right now, she needed to see if all of them were okay. As she neared where she thought the scream came from, she saw the whole group already her, as Tyler was hugging his twin. But before she could say something, the group began running out of the room, heading straight towards the girl who almost shrieked in horror, not wanting to be trampled to death.

As soon as they got out of the room, Ben, Aiden and Ashlyn pressed themselves agaisnt the door, trying to keep the pahntom in. Even thought all of them were scared shitless, there was only one thing going through the redheads mind.

"Where's my sister? Where's Ry-"       She could see her sister start to panic at the thought of her brown haired sibling trying to get away from one of the phantoms alone, or something along those lines. Everyone began panicking when they didnt see the youngest in the group with them, but their head snapped up at a soft, quiet voice.

"I'm right here."

There stood the brunette girl with blood flowing from the scratches on her arm, and dark hand and claw shaped bruises forming on her neck. She almost fell when her sister and Taylor threw themselves at her, as she tried hugging them with both arms, but flinched at the pain she felt from her wound. Her sister was gripping onto her younger sisters shirt, as she tried not to let her tears be seen. No, she never cried. She wasnt like that. On the other side, Taylor was letting a few tears spill as she too, hugged the girl tight.

Ben and Aiden stood with their back agaisnt the door, watching the interaction with slight relief, now that everyone was together. The girl tried to wriggle out of the grip of the two girls, but she failed, making her let out a whine.

"Okay okay, I'm not dead, great, perfect. Now what the hell is going on?"       They seemed to ignore the young girls words, which made her frown, but shrugged it off.      "W-What is that thing?"       Logan asked as his whole body was trembling, poor kid.       "According to Tyler, that would be the "Prank" from earlier today."

"AH! Sarah and Emma are still in there-"          Taylor panicked, before she was cut off by the brunette girl.       "No. They would've already came out of their rooms when you screamed."       Rylee said, as the two girls finally let go off her, and she was able to take a deep breath, while trying to not to think about the pain in her arm, and the suffocating feeling of the phantoms hand lingering around her troath.

"Actually now that Rylee mentions it, It's kinda weird weird that no one at all has come outside after all the screaming and banging."           Aiden pointed out, before the doors handle began wiggling, and it opened. Thank god Ben was quick to push it back close. The girl sweatdropped.

"That could've been bad. Haha."        Aiden chuckled as he he grinned.       Fucking. stop. grinning. dude.       "Could've? Stop taking this as a joke! It's been bad! The sky is red for crying out loud!!"     Tyler yelled back at the blonde as he was pointing at the sky behind them. And Taylor..

Taylor looked terrified as she kept looking at something. Being curious, the girl decided to look down to, only to feel her blod run cold.        "Well whinning about it isn't gonna do anything."      snapped back Aiden, before he was yelled at again by Tyler.         "And laughing about it is?!"

The brunette girl looked at the horrified face of the twin girl next to her, before she faced the group with a blank expression.       "Guys.."      Now all of the eyes were on the girl whose hand was bleeding, she gulped.

"..look down.."

 Dozens of white lifeless eyes looked back up at them from below, looking back up at her. She could feel the chills running down her spine as she made eyecontact with them. Everyone was thinking; what could they do? 

And they charged.

"How far away is your room?"     Ashlyn quickly asked the blonde, who was standing next to her.        "About five or six doors down?"    The redhead seemed to be stuck in her thoughs, possibly trying to come up with a plan, as the others all stood around them, with Rylee now leaning on Taylor for support, feeling a little dizzy.

SCRATCH SCRATCH.

"Aiden, give me the strings from your shorts."     Ashlyn demanded before she started getting her own strings from her shorts.         "Kay?? Why??"      The kid questioned, but still listened, and gave the girl his strings.

"I have an idea."

°

°

°

A/N) YAAAAA ANOTHER CHAP. okay but fr i think im gonna go rest my eyes

Or no, I might upload another chap:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.4K 62
A Ninjago fanfiction...where you and your ninja boyfriend meet through an online dating website! I haven't seen anything like this before, so I thoug...
26.2K 510 16
(Y/n) (L/n) is a young 15 year old girl who is a cabin girl aboard the RLS Legacy. She has a role to play as the daughter of John Silver. Her and Joh...
139K 2.9K 11
You're the most gorgeous girl in school, especially to Ian Lightfoot, whose mission-er-quest to win over your love has turned into an actual, mythica...
49.8K 1K 12
โ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ . โž Batfam x reader headcanons and more