FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

59➴Good News? ➴

2K 313 53
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
5000 words 🚨
Read when you've plenty of hours to spend.
Because it'll take time.

"Welcome welcome Meera ji, welcome Vihaan" Samaira chirped in happiness, seeing Meera and Vihaan standing on the entrance with their relatives.

"Wait Samaira. Let them stand there." They heard Maheen's voice, which confused everyone.

"What is she up to now?" Dev asked nudging Yuvaan, who rolled his eyes and slapped his arm.

"Do you think she ever told anyone anything beforehand?" Yuvaan shook his head at his wife's childishness. Everyone was waiting for her to come so that the groom's family could enter inside the Hall where the engagement ceremony was going to be held.

"So sorry for making you all wait. But we should welcome our elder son-in-law, in a special manner, right?" Maheen smiled, coming towards them with an Aarti thali in her hand.
"Samaira" Maheen asked Samaira to take Vihaan's aarti and she smiled, taking the thali from her hand.

While Maheen blew the conch. And everyone clapped for him.

Samaira took Vihaan's aarti by circling the thali in front of his face then near his feet, as a manner to welcome Lord Narayan. She then greeted him with flower petals and put a tilak on his forehead.

Vihaan leaned his head to take the tilak, as he was much taller than Samaira and placed his palm on his forehead when she applied the tilak on his forehead.

"Now come inside" Maheen said and everyone stood aside so that the groom's family could enter.

"You all did a great job in decorating the Hall," Meera said with a smile, while watching her surroundings.

"It was all Rehana's plan and Ayaan executed this as per her orders" Yuvaan said and everyone chuckled.

"By the way, where are the they all?" She asked further sitting on the couch. While Vihaan sat on another, which was especially kept for him, when Dev led him to it.
"They all went to bring Hiya downstairs. They'll be here soon" Samaira replied and asked the waiters to bring the juice and sweets for them.

They're chit chatting, when suddenly they heard an exciting boyish voice from the entrance and when they looked, they found an energetic Roop was coming inside, while running from his father's hold.

"Rooh aunty, where are you?" he asked and then found everyone seated there and looking at him with smiles.

In a flicker of a moment all of his excitement flew by and he lowered his eyes feeling shy.

"Roop how many times I told you not to run like this" Trisha glared at her naughty son who hid his face in his, hugging his mother's leg.

"How are you aunty?" Mayank leaned down to touch Maheen's feet as she approached them, followed by Trisha.

"I'm good, what about you three?"

"Do you think with Roop any moment could be dull?" Mayank ruffled his son's hairx who whined and touched his hair to set it back, making everyone chuckled.

"Maa Rooh aunty?" Roop whispered to his mother, who rolled her eyes at his son's demand.

"Aunty, where is Rehana? He will get mad if he doesn't see her now" Trisha asked, picking Roop in her arms.

"She is upstairs, getting ready I guess."

"Let's go maa" Roop whined and wiggled in his mother's embrace, when Trisha felt embarrassed because of his son's banting.

"Go... either he will cry" Maheen said smiling at Trisha, who left scolding Roop for his behaviour.

"Hey young man, how are you?" Mayank asked Vihaan, when the duo shared a hug. "I'm good," Vihaan said, clearing his throat.

"Nervous?" he asked, sitting beside him on the other couch.

"A little"

"Normal"

"How did you feel on your engagement day?"

"Overwhelming. You know the feeling of getting love in your life permanently. It was a feeling of a dream coming true."

"You two had a love marriage?" Vihaan asked excitedly.

"Yes. We were like cats and dogs in our high school and then I first fell for her in our college freshers' day. I proposed to her after our graduation and she accepted it. Later I got to know she was already in love with me from the beginning."

"Woah interesting" Mayank chuckled and Vihaan joined him too.

"But brother... This is just the beginning of a new phase of your life. You two have to try your best to work it out positively. There will be situations like you two won't agree with each other. You won't like some of her activities, she won't yours, vice versa. But remember Those who endure are the ones who survive."

Mayank looked at Vihaan, who's also looking at him, amused by his words.
"Thank you so much Mayank" he held Mayank's hand and genuinely thanked him.

"Anytime" Mayank squeezed his hand back with a smile.

~♥~

"Bhai please... stop now" Hiya said irritatingly as Ayaan was repeatedly taking her balayes.

"You are looking so gorgeous that's why Ayaan is doing this" Ishani giggled looking at the brother-sister duo.

"Ishani... ask your husband to stop and let me go down. Badi maa continuously calling us" Hiya said with an angry pout, folding her arms.

Ayaan sighed and cupped her cheeks.
"My little sister has grown up so much that today is her engagement" Ayaan smiled sadly which melted Hiya's anger and she held his hand.

"Bhai"

"You were this little when you first called me Aan, and I was like the happiest person on earth. Your first word was Aan. You heard Badi maa calling me Ayaan and you only uttered Aan first. I can't be happier than that day, ever in my life." He kissed Hiya's forehead and a love escaped from her eyes.

"You will always be my first priority, my first child Hiya." He said wiping her cheeks and she shook her head, asking him not to cry.

He smiled and looked aside to wipe the corner of his eyes.
"Be happy baby Hiya" He kissed her hair and she hugged him.

"I love you Aan. I love you so much" Ayaan chuckled and patted her back.

"Love you too Hiya. My baby sister."

Ishani smiled looking at their bond and while the tears dared to fall down from her eyes without her knowing.

"Why did you two leave us behind?" They heard Divya's voice and found Divya and Abhimaan standing at the doorway.

Ishani stood aside, giving them space to enter and Divya jumped over them.

"Di. Gonna miss you so much"

"Oye pagal ladki... abhi time hai mere jane ko. Itne khush mat hoya kar abhi se"
(Hey crazy girl... it's not the time yet for me to leave. don't be so happy right now)
Hiya chuckled and Divya whined, when she got a smack on her forehead from Ayaan.

Divya broke the hug and Hiya wiped Divya's wet cheeks.
"Why are you crying huh?"

"You're my first best friend, my unofficial guardian, my partner in everything. How will I live without you?"

Hiya kissed her younger sister's forehead and tapped her nose with forefinger.
"I am just a phone call away from Divya. No one can separate us. You remember the poem?" Hiya asked and Divya nodded her head. They hold each other's hand and sang with smiles on their lips.

"ये जो बहनों का प्यार है,
खुशियों का संसार है।

दुनिया का सबसे अच्छा उपहार है,
लड़ना झगड़ना रूठना मनाना।

यही तो इनके रिश्तों का आधार है,
ये जो बहनों का प्यार है।

रिश्तों की अलग पहचान है,
उनके आने से महक उठा घर आंगन परिवार है।

पांवों में बजती घुंघरू कि झनकार है,
बगियाँ में चहकी चिड़ियों की चटकार है,
ये जो बहनों का प्यार है।"

(This is the love of sisters,
It is a world of happiness.

The best gift in the world,
To fight, to quarrel, to get angry, to persuade.

This is the basis of their relationships,
This is the love of sisters.

Relationships have a different identity,
The house and courtyard of the family were filled with fragrance due to his arrival.

There is the sound of bells ringing in my feet,
There is the chatter of birds chirping in the gardens,
This is the love of sisters.)

They giggled, finishing it and hugged each other once again. Abhimaan and Ayaan shared looks and smiled looking at the duo.

While Ishani felt her heart beating rapidly. She has always wished for this kind of love from her elder sister. She tried to work things out between her and Suhani. But Suhani always pushed her away.

She never felt jealousy of anyone but right now, she was feeling a burning sensation inside her heart. Her stomach was flipping in a bad way. No she didn't envy their relationship, she adored it so much.

And suddenly she felt airtight inside the room.
Without coming into notice of anyone she left the room and went to the third floor while rubbing her chest. Her eyes were a pool of tears. And she was trying to take a breath through her mouth.

~♥~

"Bhaiya" Hiya hugged Abhimaan, who came forward with Dahi Sakkar, as it's a new beginning for her.

"God bless you Hiya" He muttered kissing in her hairs and patted her back lovingly.

"Thank you bhaiya."

"Just remember we all are just a call away from you. Anything happens just call any of us we would be running to you to get you. Hmm" He asked, cupping her cheeks and she nodded head as yes.

"One group hug and selfie please" Divya demanded bringing out her phone from Abhimaan's pocket, as she asked him to hold it for her.

Everyone hugged each other and posed for the selfie.

~♦~

After pushing Abhimaan out of the room, Rehana was going to get ready, unwillingly. She didn't know what was happening with her mood. She was happy from inside but cranky from outside.

She sighed hard at the smell of perfume and felt like puking. So she gulped down some water and felt better.

She was going to leave her room when she heard someone taking deep breaths, Outside of her room. So she kept the glass on the table and went to check on it.

"Ishani" Rehana gasped looking at her like this. Her back was leaned on the wall, she was looking so devastated, still rubbing her chest. Ishani turned to her left side and found Rehana was coming to her.

Seeing her, Ishani hugged Rehana and sobbed.

"Hey Ishani what happened? Are you okay?"

"Di" Ishani mumbled with the sobs. And Rehana felt helpless seeing her like this. So she dragged her inside her room and gave him a glass of water.

"Take the water Ishani you will feel better" Ishanu gulped down the water and wiped her lips.

Rehana sat beside her on the couch and held her shoulder, making her look at her. She asked "now tell me what happened to you"

Ishani described her feelings and lastly smiled sadly.

"You know we two are unlucky in getting sibling love." Rehana hugged Ishani and rubbed her back.

"You brother also doesn't love you?" Ishani asked, hugging Rehana back.

"He loved me so much when we used to live together years ago. But after he left he never showed his face to me. I don't even know where he is now ? How is he ?. nothing" they broke the hug and hold each other's hand.

"Don't worry, someday Rehan bhai will definitely come back to you. You are the sweetest sister one could ever ask for'' Ishani smiled broadly which brought a smile to Rehana's face also.

"And you know when you cry, you look ewww" Rehana made a face and Ishani giggled then hugged her.

"Thank you, di . For always lighting up my mood" Ishani chirped happily and Rehana smiled.

"Ek raaz ki baat batau"
(Should i tell you a secret) She whispered and Ishani nodded her head confused as to what she was going to tell.

"I know Divya sometimes doesn't like it when I ignore her and spend just some little time without her, but you don't worry and dont feel sad. Because after her marriage we'll spend hours and hours talking, laughing, eating and enjoying together"

"Di... you know why you are everyone's favourite? Because you know how to love everyone equally. And my papa always used to tell me that if you give love you'll receive love. I tried di, I tried my best to give love to Suhani di, but she never reciprocated"

Ishani's face fell. Rehana held her chin and made her look at her.
"She was an ass, a stupid girl who dared to ignore your love. You're the most innocent person on this whole planet. I have doubts if she has a heart Or not" She made a boring face and Ishani kissed her palms.

"Di... are you okay?" Ishani asked, touching Rehana's forehead and neck, as she felt hot from her hand.

"Yes.. I'm okay, what happened to me?"

"No... you're burning di. I think you have a fever" Panic rose over Ishani and she turned to leave and inform everyone. But Rehana held Ishani's wrist and she turned to look at Rehana, who's shaking her head as no.

"But..."

"Today is a very special day for Hiya di and Vihaan jiju please I don't want to ruin at any cost"

Ishani looked unsure but when Rehana pleaded through her eyes she sighed. And gave her paracetamol.

~♥~

"Rooh aunty" The little bundle of joy screamed in happiness standing outside the room of Rehana's when she was gulping down the water after the medicine.

Ishani too turned at the sound and found Roop with his mom Trisha were standing.

"Trisha bhabi please come inside" Rehana and Ishani said at the same time and Trisha chuckled.

"Jethani, Devrani ek sath wah wah" She said and put Roop on his feet, who ran and hugged Rehana's neck , who was sitting on the bed.

"How are you?" Ishani asked as she and Trisha shared a hug.

"I'm good," Trisha replied and then continued "you two are looking fabulous in this purple outfits"

"Thank you bhabhi. It's all Rehana di's choice"

"My Rooh aunty is best" Roo chirped, kissing Rehana's cheek and her eyes widened. While the next moment he felt shy of his actions.

"Your biggest fan boy Rehana" Trisha said while Ishani ruffled Roop's hair who shyly looked at her, turning his head from Rehana and kissed her palms.

"My son is becoming a girl lover" Trisha said rolling her eyes at her son's behaviour.

"Your son is the prince Charming," Rehana said and placed Roop on her bed.

"Di i should go and check on the siblings. You please come down when you are feeling better" Ishani warned before leaving and Rehana saluted her.

"Ishani aunty I'll also go with you" Roo shyly asked and Ishani pulled him with her immediately as the boy has a charming personality to attract everyone.

"What happened to you Rehana?" Trisha asked, sitting beside Rehana on bed.

"Wahi to nahi pta bhabi. Ku hua kya hai mujhe" she sighed.

"nahi pata matlab"

Rehana described to Trisha what she was feeling from a couple days. Hearing her, something stuck to Trisha's brain.

"Did you miss your period?"

"Hein? Periods ka isse kya lena dena hai?"

"Tch.. Batao na miss hua hai kya?"

"Mere dates vaise bhi irregular hi the beach of the low haemoglobin per iss baar sach mein boht late ho gaya hai. I think 15 days Or so on" Rehana tried to remember and said.

"Okay.. Now tell me, did you two have sex in last month or so on?"

Rehana's eyes widened and she looked at Trisha as if she was a ghost. She raised her eyebrows at Rehana and at first shook her head feeling shy but later nodded her head as yes.

"did he ever use protection or you were on a pill?"

Rehana shook her head negatively, as they never used protection or pills while doing sex.

"Do you think... " She couldn't complete her sentence feeling overwhelmed, imagining the results.

"I'm sure about it. You two did love making, but never took precautions. You missed your periods. And also all the things you said that you're feeling from a couple of days are so obvious that you're pregnant. But we should check first"

"How?" Rehana asked, gulping down her saliva as her eyes were becoming watery.

Trisha slapped her forehead and called Raunak.

~♥~

Raunak was with Dev and Yuvaan after waking up Divya from her beauty sleep, and looking at the arrangements of Dinner.

While his phone rang and he looked at it.
"Yes bhabi" He received the call checking on the dishes one by one.

"Raunak listen na... I want your help. Please meet me on Rehana's room"

"Now?"

"Yes Raunak right now. Please"

"You don't have to say please bhabi. I'm coming in five minutes.

~♥~

After calling Raunak, Trisha sat down beside the emotional Rehana who was torn between what she should feel, happy or sad? What would be Abhimaan's reaction if she was really pregnant. She wants the child. But what if he doesn't?

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry. I know it's unexpected. But trust me Abhimaan will be so happy"
She blinked her eyes to assure Rehana.

"Yes bhabi tell me what happened?" Raunak asked to come inside and Trisha again got up to reach near him.

"Raunak... vo yaha pe ate waqt uss more pe ek medicine ka dukaan hai na waha se mere liye ek chis lana hai" ..
(When we come here, there is a medicine shop at the turning point, you have to bring something for me from the shop.)

"Haan kya lana hai bataiye"
(yes tell me what do you want?)

Trisha gave him a folded paper and he was going to open it but she stopped him, by holding his wrist and he looked at Trisha confusedly.

"It's.. It's very personal. Please don't unfold it. You just give the paper to the shopkeeper. I've written everything here. You just take whether he will give you and coming back only hand me over. No one else" Trisha requested, to which Raunak nodded and left.

"hash... yeh ladka log bhi na" Trisha shook her head and again sat beside the tensed Rehana.

"just few more minutes then we will be sure if my son's wish is going to be true or not"

It took a few seconds to understand what Trisha had said, and when Rehana got her both of them laughed out.

~♥~

"We should go down now" Ishani entered inside Hiya's room where the siblings were taking selfies after selfies.

"Yes you're right" Divya gave her phone back to Abhimaan again and left the room dragging Ishani with her at jet speed.

"Divya slow. Don't run... Ishani will fall down" Ayaan yelled from behind while Hiya and Abhimaan shared a look. They winked at each other and said in unison "ishuuuuu" To tease Ayaan, whose ears became red and he left the room.

~♥~

"Where is Rehana and Trisha bhabi?" Divya asked, looking everywhere in the Hall.

"Trisha messaged me a few minutes ago that she's making Rehana ready" Mayank said

"Rehana isn't ready bhaiya?" Hiya asked

"I don't know. She literally threw me out of her room when I went there to see her before heading towards your room" Abhimaan shrugged his shoulder and remembered the look she gave to push him out of her room.

"should I go and check on them?" Divya asked but Raunak held her head, stopping her.

"They're coming down in a few minutes. I went to check on them"

Divya nodded her head and concentrated on the bride and groom who were taking glances of each other.

~♥~
"You're looking so handsome" Hiya whispered and Vihaan held her hand, without coming into notice of anyone, as they're sitting beside each other on the couch.

"You're looking gorgeous" He whispered back and she smiled. "Your fragrance is tantalising. What perfume did you use?" He asked further, taking a good amount of her scent through his breath.

Hiya giggled and replied with a naughty wink "secret"

Vihaan groaned, making her giggle more.

~♥~

"Where are you going, Mrs. Temptation?" Ayaan held Ishani's dupatta from behind and pulled her close in the next moment before she understood anything, her back touched his chest and she felt his palms were circling around her stomach.

"Ayaan" She gasped when he put his chin on her shoulder.

"Hmm"

"Koi dekh lega"
(Someone will see)

"To dekh lene do... darte hai kya hum kisi se"
(then let them. I'm not afraid of anyone)

"Acha to phir bataye bade papa ko ki aap mujhe paresan karte hai, ulti seedhi baat bolke hume distract karte hai"
(Well, then I'll tell bade papa that you trouble me, you distract me by saying the wrong things.)

Ayaan turned her towards him and held her waist tightly.

"Acha? Main distract karta hu tumhe? Ya phir tum mujhe ankho se hoto se harkaton se aise vaise dekhte ho?"
(Oh really? I distract you? Or you did look at me like this with your eyes and lips and with your movements?)
He raised his brows at her and she wiggled in his arms.

"Chodiye na Ayaan koi sach mein dekh lega"
(Leave me Ayaan, or someone will actually see.)
She giggled when he tickled her.

"You're looking so beautiful, Ishu" He said, kissing her forehead and she stopped wiggling and smiled.

"You too are looking handsome" she said kissing his chin and the next moment they heard someone was clearing his or her throat.

They turned back and found Yuvaan and Dev were standing there.

He left her waist and she left the place in a jet speed, being caught by her two uncle-in-laws.

Ayaan scratches the back of his neck when the duo approached him.

"Room mein karo yeh sab"
(do all this in the room)
Yuvaan said, scrunching his nose while Dev rolled his eyes at his elder brother's advice and patted Ayaan's back and gave him a teasing smirk.

~♥~

"Beta chalo pehle laxmi puja kar lete hai"
(Beta, let's do Lakshmi puja first.)

Samaira called both Hiya and Vihaan, who nodded their head and got up together at the same time and due to Vihaan's foot stuck with Hiya's lehenga she lost her balance and was going to fell down from the stage but Vihaan hold her waist and pulled her to himself.

Her hands held his kurta tightly and eyes we're tightly closed, fearing she might fall down.

"Hiya" Ayaan gasped when she lost her balance and was going to fall but Abhimaan held his kurta from behind and shook his head.

"Bhai" Ayaan sighed but looked ahead where abhi was pointing.

"Her husband is here to protect her" Abhimaan whispered to which Ayaan gulped down the hurt. He will be separated from his baby sister soon.

"Please take care," Vihaan said, helping her to stand on her own, and she corrected the bottom of her lehenga while cheeks were turning hot. .

"Ohooo" Ishani and Divya teased and Vihaan looked embarrassed. But Hiya glared at the duo who giggled and left towards the Puja room.

"Where is Rehana, Abhi?" Maheen asked not finding Rehana with them.

"She is with Trisha, mom. I think she was taking some rest before because she had not been feeling well since dawn time. So that's why maybe Trisha is helping her to get ready"

Maheen shook her head and asked further, "Why didn't you tell us before that she is not ok?"

"Because she asked me not to tell anyone. As she doesn't want to ruin Hiya's special day"

"Badi maa... I went to di's room before Trisha bhabi. She was having a little fever. But don't worry I have given her medicine and she will be here soon" Ishani said with a smile to which Abhimaan patted her head and muttered a thank you for taking care of his wife.

"We should start the Aarti" Meera said and everyone nodded.

"Hiya Vihaan come forward" Samaira said, handling the thal to their hands, who looked at each other and then at the statue of Laxmi Narayan.

They did the Aarti while Pandit ji was chanting some mantras.

"Ishani Aunty" Little Roop caught Ishani's attention, who kneeled down at his level and asked "what happened Roop?"

"Vo... I need to pee'' Roop shyly showed his pinky finger and Ishani giggled then took him out from the Puja room to the washroom.

~♥~

"What happened?" Trisha got up from the couch as soon as the washroom door cracked open and Rehana came out with the pregnancy kits in her hand.

"Is it a yes?" Trisha's eyes were twinkling with joy while
Rehana's were watery as if she was going to cry.

"Rehana... " Trisha shook Rehana, who looked lost and then snatched the kits from her hand and looked at the results.

The two red lines from the two kits proving she was pregnant.

Trisha's smile widened and she engulfed Rehana in her embrace.
"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you Rehana"

"We should go down Bhabhi" Rehana said, breaking the hug and Trisha looked at her confusingly.

~♥~

"And here comes Rooh and Trisha Bhabhi" Divya ran to the duo who came down and smiled at her awkwardly.

"You forgot that I too live here" Divya said to Trisha, who hugged her and replied "I didn't. It's just you're with your brothers and sister's when I came so I went to meet Rehana as Roop was whining a lot"

"Let's start the ceremony then" Samaira said as she brought a tray decorated with rose petals and aesthetic candles and there were two red velvet boxes.
Where the rings were kept.

Vihaan took the ring from the box and Hiya extended her palm to him.

He smiled looking at her and was going to slide the ring when one of his cousin's sisters said aloud "bhai do think once more" They all giggled and Meera shook her head with a smile.

"I've already given my heart to her. " Saying Vihaan slided the ring into Hiya's ring finger and everyone clapped.

"Hiya di Hiya di Hiya di" Ishani and Divya were cheering for Hiyaz who shyly took a hold of Vihaan's broad palm and then looked at him for once before sliding the ring into his ring finger.

Later Vihaan held her hands and learned to kiss her forehead. Hiya's heart started beating at 2x speed and she felt lots of butterflies flying inside her stomach.

Everyone clapped more loudly with "awwww" And he left her. They both turned to the family and showed their rings with smiles adoring their lips.

~♥~

"Aunty let's go we'll eat Pastry" Roop was dragging Rehana who felt weak and like her head was spinning before she fell down on the floor and everyone screamed her name with gasps. "Rehana" while Roop got frightened and ran to his parents.

Abhimaan ran to her hearing everyone screaming Rehana's name and turning he found she was on the floor.

"Rehana what happened?" He patted her cheeks. Worries took over his calm. And he looked lost.

Ayaan sat down too and checked on her pulse, "pulse rate is normal" then the lowers of her eyes and made faces, not getting anything.

Trisha was in a dilemma about what to do right now.

And Mayank suggested "we should go to hospital"

"Yes Abhi, let's go" Yuvaan said and patted Abhimaan's shoulder.

"Can we call the doctor at home?" Trisha asked

"But why?" Maheen asked not to get anything.

"Actually... ahh.. How can i tell you"

"Trisha what happened?" Mayank held her hand and she took deep breaths.

"Because Rehana is pregnant"

"What?" Everyone asked in unison

"Yes... we tested it two times and both of the times it showed positive. I think because of the weakness she fell down" she finished and looked at everyone's faces.

She was not sure what they're thinking right now so she chose to look at Abhimaan who's also too shocked to react.

"I've called Dr. Meera" Ayaan informed after asking their hospital's best gynaecologist to come, when Abhimaan took Rehana in his arms and headed upstairs to her room.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
The record break longest chapter of this book till right now
5000 words.
Can you believe it?
Yes it's truth.
And i wrote this whole chapter within four hours. So there will be mistakes. Feel free to point out with love. Don't criticize or spread hate.
And it's a roller coaster Chapter.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 583K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
44.4K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
18.4K 979 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...