Baatein Ankahee

By mannu026T

What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Singhania,he was known as the king of busines... More

Introduction
Characters Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
About Malhotra Brothers
Chapter 3
Introduction of More characters -I
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Introduction of More characters
Chapter -8
Important
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Information Regarding Updates
Chapter -11
Your Review
Chapter 12
New Story cover
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19 (Part-1)
Chapter 19 (Part-2)
Chapter-20
Questions
Teaser of upcoming Chapters
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
achievement...
Chapter-23 (Part-1)
reader's choice
chapter-24
Chapter-25
New Entry
Chapter 26
Your Imagination
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Let's talk
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter 23 (Part 2)

676 76 81
By mannu026T

Do vote and comment..

Add my book to your reading list or follow me so that you don't miss any information about next update

.........................

Next day Morning

Scene starts from Hotel Room...

Abhay reached in his room...and first thing he did was to message Ragini about him reaching safely...

He then decided to freshen up before talking to Rishi, realizing that his sudden departure without informing him and rescheduling the meeting might have upset him. Moreover he also needed time to clear his mind, given everything that was happening, especially with his mother's death anniversary approaching he needed time to control his emotions this particular date held immense significance for him as it marked the day that altered his life completely - the day he lost the most important person in his life, his sole support system, and everything he had known until the age of 16 and the same day for the first time met his father, someone for whom he had longed to connect with since childhood....his mind clouded with the memories of worst day of his life...

Flashback
16 year old Abhay had just returned from school....
He entered inside in his flat in dehradun and called for his mother Anupriya...

Abhay-"Mumma ...mumma kaha ho aap" He looked around everywhere but didn't found her..."Kaha gyi mumma...unki toh koi recording bhi nhi hai ab jbse....kahi kahi unki tabiyat..."

He panicked..he was about to call on Anupriya'a number when her number flashed in his mobile...

Abhay picked it immediately

Abhay panicked -"Kaha ho mumma aap aise bina bataye kidhar chali gyi mere aane tk ka wait toh krti aap...mein.."

Whatever he heard from otherside shook him to the core....

Time skips a bit...

Abhay reached the hospital....

He reached there and found kaka waiting for him...he ran to him...

Abhay-"Kya hua mumma ko jb subah school ke liye nikla tha woh toh Bilkul theek thi achanak.."

Kaka-"Aapke jaane ke baad aachanak unko bahut tez dard utha...aur saans lene mein bhi unhe dikkat ho rhi thi... isiliye mein turant le aaya ...aap chaliye aapko doctor sahab bula rhe hai baba"

Abhay nodded and rushed to doctor's cabin....

Doctor-"Aao beta"

Abhay in panicked voice-"Kya hua hai mumma ko doctor uncle...woh subah Tak toh theek thi achanak unki tabiyat itni kaise bigad gyi"

Doctor sighed -"I'm sorry Abhay... Anupriya ke pass zyada waqt nhi bacha hai ....unka cancer jb detect hua already bahut ter ho chuki thi..."

Abhay-"Per aa..pne ...aa..pne kaha tha na woh theek ho jaayegi"

Doctor sadly-"jhoot bola tha kyunki tumhari mumma tumhe takleef nhi dena chahti thi ....woh nhi chahti thi ki tumhe pta chale unki haalat kitni kharab hai ....ki unke pass zyada waqt nhi bacha hai...we are losing her Abhay .... I'm sorry...."

Abhay nummed...

Doctor-"Jao jaakar mil lo apni mumma se... intezaar kr rhi hai woh tumhara...say your goodbye to her... she's on borrowed time"

Abhay was shattered....he was losing the only person he had ....the sole reason of his happiness ....his mother Anupriya ...

Abhay entered inside the ward where Anupriya was admitted....
He could hear beeping sounds of the machines which are attached to Anupriya....she was breathing with the help of Oxygen mask...she looked pale....very pale...

Abhay went near her .... Anupriya opened her eyes weakly... feeling his presence..

Anupriya weakly-"Ab...bhay" forwarding her hand towards Abhay

Abhay hold her hand immediately -"Mum...ma...m"

Anupriya tried to remove oxygen mask but abhay stopped her-"Kya ..kya kr rhe ho mumma ...pls lage rehne do"

Anupriya still removed it..she gasped for breath but still sad -"apni.. mu..mma ..ko..maa..f ka..r.dena ab..hay..tujhe...chodh..kar ...ja raaahi...hu..mein.. I'm.. I'm so..rry"

Abhay voice cracked-"Kahi ...nhi ja rhe ho aap ...chup hojao...aap bilkul theek ho jaaogi...aisi baatein mt kro please"

Anupriya-"Abhay..baacha ..smjh.. na... nhi hai mere pass zyada samay...aur..aur mein tujhe kuch batana...chahti hu..
Sun...meri ...baat"

Abhay-"Kuch nhi sunna mujhe Jo bhi baat hai Ghar chalkar karenge apan...abhi aap rest kro"

Anupriya tightened her grip on Abhay hand -"Sun na baacha ...sun meri baat"

Abhay-"Pls mumma..."

Suddenly door opened ....a person was standing there.... Abhay confused he looked at him...tension was visible on his face..

The person approached them -"An..nu"

Anupriya-"H..a..rs.h"...

She looked at Abhay..

Anupriya tried to say each word were difficult for her to speak but she had to-"Tu ..ha..mesha.. se ..apne pa..pa k baa..re mein pooch..ta tha ..na Abhay..(looking at Harsh)...ye ..ye hai tere papa..Dr..HA..RSH MA..LH..OT..RA"

Abhay was feeling a mix of emotions...at one place he was losing his mother ..whom he had known from the day he was born ...on the other place he was getting to know about the person about whom he wanted to know but couldn't....his father

Anupriya asked for Harsh to come near them ....Harsh did it...she kept Abhay's hand in Harsh hand-Vaada kijiye Harsh...mere.. jaane ke baad .. aap.. me..re baache ka khayal rakhenge... Us..ko woh saari khushiyan denge Jo woh deserve krta hai ,use uske papa ka pyaar denge Jiske liye mera baacha aaj tk tarsa hai...kbhi usper koi aanch nhi aane denge vaada kijiye..."

Abhay interrupted-"Kya bole ja rhi ho aap mumma"

Harsh-"Kuch nhi hoga tumhe Anu mein best oncologist ke pass le chalunga kuch nhi hoga tumhe"

Anupriya smiled Sadly-"Waqt beet chuka hai Harsh"....she gasped for breath ..."vaa..da kijiye H..arsh ...mere baacho..ka k..hayal rakhe..nge aap ..vaada kij..iye..mere jigar ke tukde ko apne seene se lagakar rakhenge aap.."

Harsh-"Shaant ho jao Anu...pls" ... He pressed the emergency button...doctor's entered .. they tried putting oxygen mask but anupriya didn't let them...

Abhay-"Mumma please baad mein baat karenge na ...abhi shaant ho jaaiye pls"

Anupriya-"Va..ada kiji..ye ha..rsh.."

It was getting difficult for her to speak each word but she had to...before dying she wanted to be sure that his son's is in safe place with his father...than only she'll find peace....

Harsh-"I promise..."

Anupriya looked at abhay -"hamesha khush rehna apne papa ke saath..mera bachae...hamesha muskurate rehna...and remember your mumma loves you alot"

Abhay nodded-"I love you too mumma ..I love you too"

Anupriya for the last time looked at the 2 of them...they were most important part of her life...she smiled looking at them...she wanted so much...she desired of so much...a happy family with harsh and his children but destiny played it's game...she even didn't got the chance to meet them all......but her wish will be wish Only.....to see her complete family....with this regret she closed her eyes forever...

Abhay shouted - "MUMMMA"

***********Flashback end*********

Abhay-"Mumma"

Losing a loved one is one of the hardest things we go through in life, but with the support of others and by allowing ourselves to feel our emotions, we can eventually find a way to move forward while keeping the memory of our loved one alive in our hearts....but Abhay didn't got any shoulder to lean upon...he tried but couldn't build connection with his Father and Family..

Brushing of his thoughts...he got up from bed and was about to enter in changing room when his phone rang....he sighed seeing the caller name..

Abhay picked up the call... before he could speak something he heard Rishi's angry voice...

Rishi-"Why the hell you didn't inform me about your going....woh toh mujhe office aakar pata chala Aman se"

Abhay-"aana toh tha hi..isiliye aa gya "

Rishi calmed voice-"Bta toh deta yaar..Abhi pooch rha tha tere baare mein"

Abhay-"Mein baat kr lunga usse..tu chinta Mt kr"

Rishi after a slight pause-"Are you ok?".

Abhay stiffed...Rishi can read him like a open book ...even they are miles away he can feel...that his friend is not fine...atleast not for these days....

Abhay immediately changed the topic-"Acha mein baad mein baat krta hu ..I have to go for the meeting..."

With that he ended the call abruptly before Rishi could say something.. ... suddenly his phone beeped with a message...it was a video from Ragini...he saw it and his lips curved into a slight smile...

Scene shifts to Ragini's flat...

Ragini was feeding the little pup...

Ragini-"Kitne nakre hai re tere..aise kaun khata hai...aache se nhi khayega toh takat kaise aayegi haan"

Ishu came there Nd sat beside her-"Kitna cute hai na di ye"

Ragini-"Haina?... Per utna hi shaitaan bhi hai ...subah se kitne nakhre kr rha hai khane mein"

Ishu -"Mein try krun"..

Ragini-"Try krle shayad tere haath se hi khale"

Ragini got an idea and she immediately turned her camera on..

Ishu tried feeding the pup...but he continued showing his tantrums...in the process the whole milk fell on Ishu cloths...and the pup getting away from Ishu's hold ran away ...

Ishu-"Mein change krke aata hu di"

Ragini nodded...she send the video to Abhay with the message "dekha kitna shaitaan hai ye...kitne nakhre hai iske ...lgta hai ek aur member shamil ho gya hai jisko sirf aap hi sambhal paayenge"

Just than Yuvraj came there...

He handed over her car keys...
Ragini took it silently and stood up to go...

Yuvraj-"Abhay kb tk wapas ayega?

Ragini turned in disbelief..did she heard something wrong -"What..kya kaha aapne?"

Yuvraj -"Abhay kb tk wapas aayega..."

Ragini-"Aur woh kyun jaana hai aapko?"

Yuvraj -"Abhi keh rha tha na ..ki Rishi aur Jahnavi ki shaadi Abhay ke farmhouse mein karenge toh bs isiliye....ab uska farmhouse hai toh usi kii presence mein hi hone chahiye na sb "

Ragini felt anger rushing through her veins...but she resisted herself to say something...she don't want to fight early in the morning ...she Just left from there...

Yuvraj sighed-"Pta nhi kyun jabse Abhay Gaya hai...ye ajeeb si feeling kyun ho rhi hai ...I hope woh safe ho bs...aur jaldi aa Jaye"

Ishu who had just returned after changing heard what Yuvraj said..
He smiled -"Aap kitna bhi dikha le bhai aapka koi rishta nhi hai dada se but deep inside aaj bhi aap unhe apna pakka dost maante hai...I wish aap dono ke beech saari misunderstandings clear ho jaaye...phirse aap dono pehle jaise aache dost banjao"...

Scene Shifts to Malhotra Mansion..

Aarav had just returned from hospital...he freshen up and first thing he did was to prepare breakfast for everyone...

Time skips ...

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table ...and eating there breakfast...even today Harsh was also there...

Harsh-"Umm..kuch baat krni thi tum sb se"

All 3 brother's looked at them...

Harsh-"Dr.Janhavi ki shaadi hai on this 25th ...hum sabko Invite Kiya hai usne ...with family.. isiliye agar tum logo ke pass time ho aur agar mere saath chal skte ho toh aacha hoga"

Ruhaan understood what his father meant with the last line but he thought to divert the topic-"mtlb mein bhi chal skta hu aap logo ke saath"

Harsh smiled and nodded...he looked at Aarav

Harsh-"Surbhi ko bhi saath mein chalne ke liye bol dena...even Abir or Rohan ko bhi...they are family"

Aarav nodded...

Staff came and placed the soup on the table ...

Aarav-"Ye kiske liye"

Harsh stood up to go...

Staff-"Woh harsh sir ne Omkara sir ke liye banane ko bola tha"

Omkara looked at his father...and looked down

Harsh looked at staff-"Agar koi nhi peena chahe toh  Dustbin mein phek dena soup ko"

With that harsh left...he don't have courage to hear some harsh words from his son's mouth...saying his concern is fake or he do not need to do all this... he's capable of taking care of himself.... but as the father it's his right to care for his children and he'll do it...

Staff waited for some time and when he saw Omkara was not drinking soup...he was about to pick it ...

Aarav stopped him-"Tum jao..ise yahi rakhe rehne do"

Staff nodded and left...

Ruhaan coldly-"kisi ko kuch bhi Jabardasti karne ki zarurat nhi hai...nhi peena  hai soup toh na piye"

Omkara Sighed.. without saying anything he just drank the soup...

Ruhaan smiled

Ruhaan-"Aacha bhai mujhe Rohan ke Ghar jaana hai jaun kya?

Aarav-"Ja per jaldi aana"

Ruhaan nodded...he hugged Aarav and left...

Ruhaan on his way-"Aaj toh pta krke rahunga mein ...iss Abhay naam ke shaqks ke baarein mein"....

................

How was the chapter?
Do you liked it?

Upcoming expectations
Any scene requests?

Your views on today's chapter??

Target
Vote-60+ Comment-80+

Note-"Next update may be on Thursday or Sunday...if the target gets completed on both chapters"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
13.5K 894 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
136K 10K 34
Three brothers who shared nothing but the love they had for each other. A ten year old child who had been abandoned by his own mother. A child who wa...
333K 11.7K 45
#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. Shivanya Oberoi know the moment her life...