Death Do Us Apart (JJBA Fanfi...

By Rexia666

~this is a FANFICTION~ ~All Art of Oc belongs to ME~ ~All photography belongs to ME~ Please do not use any of... More

Episode 1 (Part 1)
Episode 1 (Part 3)
Episode 2 (Part 1)
Episode 2 (Part 2)

Episode 1 (Part 2)

15 3 6
By Rexia666

New Tokyo International Airport

The airport was bustling as usual, filled with people coming back from travels and people coming for travels. "Papa!" Jotaro's mom yelled, now dressed in a dark brown skirt, light latte-colored top, and black leggings. "Dad! Over here, Dad, over here!" The woman jumped around and ran towards her father. "Hm? Ah! Holly! Hey, outta my way!" The supposed Grandpa to Jotaro Kujo pushed a random man out of the way to get to his daughter. The two shared a sweet hug, the old man embraced Holly's more petite frame. Although he was old, he was fit and buff. He could twirl Holly around like she was nothing but a feather. "I'm so glad you're here!" Holly smiled, hugging her father. "My one and only daughter in trouble? Give me twenty-four hours, and I'll be across the globe!" Joseph smiled. Holly giggled softly and nodded before asking, "Where's mom?"

"She made a fuss, not surprisingly... So I told her I had a little Joestar Realty to attend." Joseph laughed with a sneaky smirk. Anyone could tell he was a hilariously charming fellow if he was any younger. "Holly... All right, Holly! You can let go now! " He noticed his daughter was still clinging to him. "No! it's been forever since you've held me." Holly insisted on clinging to her father. "Come on... you're a forty-five-year-old woman!" Joseph looked at Holly with a raised brow. "Oh, now you've done it! I'm doing to tickle you!" Holly replied playfully and started to tickle the old man. Despite the man's physique, he could never bring himself to push away his daughter, so instead, he suffered through torturous tickling. His bionic arm shifted and clicked out of control. Through his laughter and pleas to stop, he noticed people staring; the old man was able to get his act together almost immediately. "what are you guys all looking at?" He spat, causing the crowd to dispel. "Let me take your bag," Holly insisted on helping her father since their reunion hug was over.

"By the way, Holly, about Jotaro... you said it was an evil spirit?" Joseph asked seriously with concern in his voice. Holly released Joseph's bag, which caused it to fall. She collapsed to the floor with teary eyes, "Oh... my poor Jotaro! I saw it! The policemen couldn't, but I did!" Holly covered her mouth with her hands, shuddering from the memories. "Another arm... and it grabbed the gun!" She began to remember what the 'evil spirit' looked like. Its purple coloration is vivid in her memories. Her father wrapped around her in an attempt to soothe her distress.

"So no one else but you could see it?

"Yes..."

"Jotaro says that this spirit appeared not too long ago. Has anything strange happened to you?"

"No, not in the slightest. But Jotaro says he will leave the cell once he knows what's happening. Oh, Dad, what are we going to do?"

"There, Holly, everything will be fine. I, Joseph Joestar, is here!"

"Right."

Joseph snapped his fingers, and they began to leave with his friend, who had been sitting behind in the background. "First, I need to see him. My Grandson, Jotaro!" Joseph insisted.

Back in prison, Jotaro messed around with RC cars, and the cell was stuffed with pagers, books, cigarettes, dumbbells, a lamp, a chair, coffee, a biking workout machine, a guitar, and lighters. "Too creepy! He keeps getting more and more stuff, and he's violent! Something heinous is haunting him. If word of this ever gets out, I'll be canned!" The potbellied guard quivered on the opposite side of the cell in fear.

"Don't worry, I'll be taking my grandson home." A tall, muscular man appeared behind the guard. "Grandson?" Jotaro glared with cold eyes at the man who arrived. "Hey! What are you doing?" The guard yelled at Joseph. "This is as far as you can go! Talk to him from here." the guard stopped Joseph from approaching any further out of fear that Jotaro would hurt other people and the guard would lose his position. "step aside." Joseph quickly grabbed the two other guards escorting him by their collars and lifted them off the ground like a mother cat would do to her kittens. He tossed one of the guards to the side like he was some piece of dirty laundry. "Jotaro! It's Grandpa! He can help! Just come out with Grandpa," Holly begged her son.

Joseph walked forward to confront Jotaro. Jotaro walked towards Joseph, the two sizing each other up, only stopping when they were face to face with only the cell bars between the two men. "Come out, we're going home." The loud cell door flung open as the old man looked down on his Grandson sternly. The air was thick and full of tension, suffocating any watchers nearby. "Get lost," Jotaro responded coldly, challenging the old man. "I didn't ask for you. You'll "help" me? What can you do for me? Sorry you came from New York, but you can't help me, Grandpa." Jotaro opened his hand, revealing a small metal piece the shape of a fingertip. Joseph took a step back and gritted his teeth. He stared at his hand, which was covered by a glove. The glove was ripped open, and the pinky tip of his prosthetic hand was missing. Joseph was utterly dumbfounded by this reveal. He stared at Jotaro, who was tired of repeating the same things repeatedly. "Did you catch that? Didn't notice? That's the evil spirit." Jotaro threw his Grandpa's metal pinky back to his Grandpa. Joseph caught it with his right hand and continued to stare. "Stay back, or you'll lose what little life you have left," Jotaro warned and closed the loud metal cell door behind him.

"Incredible! I don't believe it... he was able to pull something like that on me right off the bat!" Joseph was shocked as his thoughts swirled around his head. Yes, Joseph was long past his prime, but he was still a warrior and nothing less of a fighter. Joseph knew about Jotaro's evil spirit and how stubborn the Joestar family's people could be. Experience over-explanation. He knew the only way to drive Jotaro home would be to learn through experience. Joseph put his metal pinky in his pocket and snapped his fingers. "Avdol, it's your turn."

Joseph finally called his friend to the light. "Say hello to my friend. We met in Egypt three years ago. His name is Avdol." Joseph introduced Avdol with great suspense. Avdol was an Egyptian man of above-average height and medium to heavy body build. His main attire consists of a long overcoat or robe with wrist-length sleeves and a scarf around his neck. He has two identical scars that run down his cheeks. He wears a headband or headscarf wrapped around his forehead, keeps his hair in a style resembling Bantu knots, and wears a long ponytail. He wears earrings comprised of a single, long chain of medallions resembling a necklace. The largest of these medallions is engraved with the Egyptian ankh symbol; a large tassel hangs from this medallion, resting atop his chest. The smaller medallions are carved with various other symbols. He wears several thick metallic bracelets on both of his wrists. Avdol held a serious, monotone stare as he was summoned for assistance.

"Please assist my Grandson out of this cell," Joseph asked, but it seemed like he was making a point. "Back off," Jotaro growled. "Sure, you look tough, but do you really think I'm the type of guy who would take kindly to a threat like that?" Jotaro pointed a finger at the two men outside the cell, provoking him. "Nope, all that does is make me more determined to stay exactly where I belong." Jotaro rejected the idea of being helped like a bratty teenager would. "I regret that things may get unpleasant, enough where he will want to leave out of his own violation," Avdol apologized beforehand, "that's fine," Joseph responded on Holly's behalf. "Dad! what are you doing?" Holly was again distressed at the situation. "Hey... we can't have you-" "Quiet!" Joseph shouted, silencing the police officers and Holly. "Yes, Sir!" the two police officers immediately responded with fear ringing through their bodies.

Avdol moved his arms to the aggressive stance of an Egyptian fighter. His aura was blazing hot and shocked everyone in the room. Everyone felt it. With a glare and a small huff of effort, Avdol summoned a ghost-like being. It had a chicken's head and a man's upper body. Although the two policemen couldn't see the ghost-like being, they felt the heat. The ghost-like spirit screeched and stretched its arms outwards, setting the room ablaze. "That's..." Jotaro was slightly moved and shocked by the appearance of Avdol's 'evil spirit.' Holly stared in fear as she witnessed the ghost square up Jotaro. The ghost stood tall, with its humanoid figure and bird-like head. It has a muscular upper body and legs covered in burning flames. Its arms have claws instead of nails, and it wears dark bracelets on both wrists. Fire flickering around its body, showing anyone around that he meant business.

"That's right. Avdol also has an 'evil spirit.' an evil spirit that Avdol can control freely! and its name is..." Joseph began his introduction. The bird phased through the cell and opened its beak. The fire started to swirl in its mouth as it screeched loudly. "Magicians' Red!" Joseph bellowed dramatically. The phantom moved around, causing its flames to whip Jotaro, flinging him to the wall and holding him down by the limbs. Not only was the fire a restraint, but it was also burning hot. Jotaro glared in pain but remained focused, grasping this new information quickly. "Kujo's stuck to the wall and can't move." One of the guards noticed. "But how? Isn't it getting sort of... How is it so hot? that's insane, it's way too hot!" The other guard noticed the temperature increase like a wildfire inside the cell. Only Avdol, Joseph, Holly, and Jotaro could see the spirits and the fire; the rest were blind and ignorant to the truth unfolding before their eyes. Magicians' Red aggressively picked up Jotaro by the shoulders; instinctively, Jotaro's 'evil spirit' was conjured and pushed away with its arms, mirroring Jotaro's movements. "ooooh! So it's finally showed itself!" Joseph cheered as if this was an MMA fighting right. "And he's so visible! what power!" Joseph smiled while Holly merely watched, dumbfounded.

The spirit Jotaro conjured was humanoid looking, resembling a tall, well-built man of similar proportions to Jotaro, if not more muscular. Its skin is often a hue between purple, blue, and small bits of gold. It has long, flowing hair with a darker shade above its eyes and on the bridge of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head. The spaces under its eyes and on its cheeks and chin are darker and divided clearly from the space around its nose and mouth. It wears a cap on its chin and a metallic headband in three pieces, the central piece shaped as a vertical ellipse. A wavy line runs from each arm to the front of its torso, continuing down its legs. It has a minimal range of clothing and armor, including a short, circular scarf, shoulder pads with a spiral design, long gloves with studs on the back, knee and elbow guards, a loincloth, and short boots.

"Why you..." Jotaro cursed under his breath as the spirit-like figure behind him mirrored his movements of aggression. Jotaro extended his arm and flicked his wrist; with this command, the spirit behind Jotaro launched at Magicians' Red, seizing its throat and choking it with its hand. "To think he'd be able to manifest its form so clearly," Avdol pointed out while struggling to breathe through Jotaro's spirit's iron grip. "So you, too, have an evil spirit. And Grandpa, you know what it is..." Jotaro pointed at Avdol with a proud stance. Although Jotaro never touched Avdol and only choked Magicians' Red, the finger marks of Jotaro's spirit appeared on both Avdol's neck and Magicians' Red's neck. "I do." Joseph crossed his arms and stared Jotaro down. "Mr. Joestar, you asked me to bring your Grandson out. I intended to hold back, but with his startling power, one wrong move might cost me my life. Shall I stop? If you prefer that I continue, I may be forced to resort to considerable force. And I may end up sending your Grandson to the hospital." Avdol asked Joseph as Magicians' Red was seized by the neck and struggling. "Fine by me. Give it a whirl." Joseph remained stoic. "Yes, sir!" Avdol shouted, full of confidence and power.

Avdol moved his arms in a circular motion like a native Egyptian dance, fire engulfing the environment once more. "Red Bind!" Avdol shouts, creating a long whip-like line of fire that binds Jotaro and violently tugs him toward the cell bars. The whip-like line of fire wraps around Jotaro's limbs and mouth, restricting any movement to fight back. A loud clang is heard from the impact, which squishes Jotaro against the cell bars. "Dad! what are you doing to Jotaro?" Holly asks, full of concern and worry; her voice is that of a naïve girl who finally sees reality. "Holly, be a good girl and stay quiet, Kay'?" Joseph smiles a closed-eye smile and puts his pointer finger to his lips, shushing her.

"I can't breathe..." Jotaro struggles as the spirit slowly descends back into Jotaro's body. "As the heat consumes, you're breath "t" weakens. Allow me to tell you what "it" is. "it" is an evil spirit, and yet "it" is not," Joseph explains what this spirit is while he has his Grandson's complete attention. Jotaro stares with rage-filled eyes, upset that he is restrained and unable to fight. "Jotaro! What you call an evil spirit is a powerful apparition created from your own life energy. That spirit shrinking back into you is a Stand...!" Joseph states as the purple Stand shrinks back into Jotaro. Jotaro seems to acknowledge this new information given to him despite his initial blind rage. "As the famous Aesop fable goes, the traveler who puts his cloak tightly in the wind's chill releases it under the sun. Care to come out, Jojo?" Avdol asks with a prideful yet humble smile. "Whatever, it's nice to meet a fellow evil spirit wielder, but if you keep this up, you die." Jotaro looks down at Avdol. He kicks the table behind him backward, causing the table to fly back and hit the cell's toilet. The toilet breaks, causing water to rush out from the pipes, which put out the raging flames binding Jotaro, a puddle of water forming under Jotaro's feet. "I warned you, bastard!" Jotaro yells as his Stand comes back out. He rips open the bars, creating a gaping hole. "Don't say I didn't warn you!" Jotaro adds as his Stand breaks off one of the cell bars to make two sharp weapons. The Stand lunges forward to stab Avdol with a great war-cry-like shout. Avdol turns around calmly and walks away. This action causes Jotaro to stop attacking Avdol. "Hey. Don't turn your back on me. Look at me." Jotaro yells, feeling disrespected by his opponent.

"Mr. Joestar, as you can see, Jotaro has left his cell. So..." Avdol sits down on the ground and closes his eyes. Joseph nods and turns to face Jotaro. Jotaro commands his Stand to disappear and give him the broken metal cell pole. Jotaro sighs, holding the pole, "You got me, didn't you." Avdol opens his eyes to talk to Jotaro, "Not really. I had planned to send you to the hospital, but you are stronger than I'd ever imagined." Avdol admits. "what if I had not stopped my evil spirit from throwing this iron bar straight through you" Jotaro aims the iron bar straight at Avdol. Avdol's look stays stern and unwavering. "My Stand is Magicians' Red. I can melt steel in the air without any problem." Avdol put his finger on the sharp, uneven tip of the steel, pushing it away. "Avdol is just like you." Joseph nods. Jotaro remains strong, holding his eye contact with this Egyptian man. Jotaro throws the bar to the side, no longer seeing a need for it. "proof enough that you need not study your evil spirit here in this prison any longer." Joseph states.

Stand Name: Magicians' Red

Stand Master: Muhammad Avdol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 189 12
Stories featuring our favorite Jotakak ship (Mostly Fluff and Angst... no lemons) Feel free to leave suggestions!! All art is my own... I am a medioc...
592K 2.2K 200
Just my own ideas for stands, their abilities, and stats, and maybe more. Also the stands in this book are free to use, go have fun with them. You c...
66.8K 1.2K 124
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
212K 4.3K 56
Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots - Request by messaging me x - copyrights to lavendeurs all rights reserved. disclaimer: I do not own the characters...