Episode 2 (Part 1)

Kujo Mansion-School

It was 7:30 in the morning, the sun was high, and birds were chirping sweet songs. Nestled like a tranquil oasis amid the bustling metropolis of Tokyo, an expansive traditional Japanese house stands proudly, cradling the lives of Jotaro and his cherished mother. Within its hallowed walls, a symphony of elegance unfolds. Luxurious buildings, meticulously crafted for comfort, whisper tales of opulence. An emerald tapestry of serenity, a sprawling Japanese garden invites contemplation with its delicate blooms and meandering stone paths.

Jotaro slid the traditional Japanese tatami door open, ducking under the door frame as he left home for school. "Jotaro! Wait! You forgot something!" His mother skipped over to her son, who stood outside in the doorway. Jotaro turned back to look at his mother, questioning what he had forgotten. His school bag was a traditional Japanese student briefcase like a schoolbag. "Goodness... Here, a Goodbye Kiss." Holly leaned towards her son's cheek, giving him a motherly peck. "Annoying bitch..." Jotaro pushed his mother away with his arm; he made sure to do so with little force, careful not to hurt her. "Quit being so fucking clinging, will ya?" Jotaro grumbled with a clear tone of annoyance. "Okay! Have a good day!" Holly waved as her son turned his back on her and walked down the stone pathway of their home towards the exit. Jotaro pulled his cap down slightly with one hand to adjust its position. "Yare yare daze..." He spoke out loud to no one in particular as he walked to school. Soon enough, he neared his school, and many students were also seen walking to school. Very soon, a flock of about 5 girls surrounded him, asking him questions and addressing him with their annoying, faked frail, damsel voice imitations.

"Hey, it's Jojo!"

"What? Jojo?"

"You're right! It's Jojo!"

"Jojo!"

"Good morning, Jojo."

"Jojo, what were you doing taking four days off from school?" A girl with short brown hair clung onto his arm as he tried to walk silently. Jotaro looked down towards her with his aquamarine eyes, causing the girl to blush. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing? He doesn't like you, back off!" A girl with bright orange hair elbowed the one clinging to Jotaro. "What's your problem, Ugly?" The brown-haired girl emphasized the nickname. "shut up, No-boobs," the orange-haired girl retorted. The two girls huffed and turned their backs on each other. Jotaro merely kept treading forward with a steady pace. The two looked at each other and threw themselves into a shouting fit, repeating the exact words, getting louder and louder each time.

"Ugly."

"No-boobs."

"Ugly."

"No-boobs.

"Ugly"

"No-boobs."

"Ugly."

"No-boobs.

"Ugly"

"Shut the fuck up! You're pissing me off!" Jotaro finally turned around and yelled at them, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed, conveying a fierce intensity that simmers beneath and above the surface. The five girls stopped and stared in awe, making small "oh" noises. A second of silence before all 5 began squealing and blushing. "He actually spoke to me!" The girl with brown hair put a hand on her cheek. "No, he spoke to me!" The girl with orange hair did the same. Jotaro stared with the same angered expression before huffing and turning around to continue walking to school. He couldn't be bothered by their romantic imaginations. "Jojo, wait!" One of the girls chased after him, causing the rest to follow. "Wait for us!" the other girls added as they followed happily. Jotaro looked ahead to see Maomao. She seemed just as bothered as he was by the insufferable noises the flock of fangirls Jotaro had brought along with him. Maomao kept her head high and continued walking, unwilling to turn back to witness the scene behind her that Jotaro had to endure.