Obsession

Oleh skittlesandcake

Beyoncรฉ and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physic... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 (part 1)
9 (part 2)
10
11
12
14
15
16

13

1.3K 101 110
Oleh skittlesandcake

"Mmm Nicki come here," Beyoncé groaned leaning back, running a hand through her hair. She needed this. She had been waiting for too long. Her bare skin pressed into the back of the armchair. She watched Nicki lock the door and begin to walk closer.

"Take off your clothes," Beyoncé ordered when Nicki moved closer.

Nicki licked her lips instantly falling under Beyoncé's spell. The woman was naked, her breasts perky against her chest and a small strip of hair leading up towards her stomach. Nicki inhaled sharply. Beyoncé was watching her with desire. She wanted Nicki on her knees, eating her like the good girl she was. But she also wanted a good view of Nicki while she did it.

Nicki whimpered and began to strip. She could almost taste Beyoncé's anticipation, and it made between her thighs heat up. She loved to be wanted by Beyoncé, to be desired by her, to be fucked by her. She undressed quickly, giving Beyoncé a show as the older woman bit her lower lip leaning back against the chair. The AC was blasting in the heat, causing them both to feel tingly as flesh met flesh.

"Kiss me" Beyoncé ordered and Nickis eyes met her lips. Nicki never made the first move. It was always Beyoncé who did that - she was the one to lean in, to press her lips against Nickis. Shyness flushing over her, she looked down getting closer to the woman.

Nicki straddled her, nervously wrapping her arms around the woman. These moments together somehow felt more intimate. Maybe it was because they were both being touched. Nicki felt precious, almost desperate to give in to her.

Beyoncé watched her internal struggle and pulled her in close, letting her lips graze Nickis. Nicki whimpered with a deep embarrassment, feeling herself become more sheepish. She'd kissed Beyoncé before. Why was this so hard?

"Kiss me," Beyoncé whispered so Nicki could feel her breath on her lips. She was close to gripping Nicki and pulling her in herself, but she wanted to see what the younger girl would do. Beyoncé was in control, Nicki was there to do as told. Nicki shuddered again, her body tensing up.

She knew what to do and she knew how to do it. But she wanted it to mean so much more than just a kiss. Neither of them could deny the strong attraction they felt towards each other, but Nicki had to believe it was more than just sexual. Slowly she leaned forward and let their lips meet. Her eyes fell closed as she forced herself to kiss Beyoncé. It was the gentlest kiss she had ever been a part of. A kiss with more emotion than just lust. Beyoncé took over quickly, pressing her lips deeper into the younger woman, her tongue coming out to run over Nickis lower lip.

"Mm" Nicki released a soft moan.

"God you're so sexy" Beyoncé spoke, pulling away.

Nicki looked down immediately, her legs trembling slightly under Beyoncé's gaze. Beyoncé made her feel so euphoric, as if being wanted really meant something. She wanted Beyoncé to see what she saw in her. She hesitated again as Beyoncé cupped her face.

"Kiss me again," she said and, this time Nicki did it easily, her lips pressing into Beyoncé's with an unexplored urgency. Nicki wanted her now, wanted her naked legs around her so she could please her for hours, so she could make her feel as good Beyoncé had made her feel. She moaned allowing Beyoncé to capture her lips with her teeth. This all felt too good, it was like a dream.

Then Beyoncé gripped her neck and she moaned, her eyes rolling back. She knew her wetness was on Beyoncé's legs now. She was sticky with desire, slippery atop Beyoncé's legs. She couldn't help the way this woman made her feel with the simplest of actions.

"I want you..." Beyoncé squeezed tighter on her neck causing Nicki to whimper. "To eat my pussy..." tighter again until Nicki couldn't catch her breath "...until I'm begging you to stop..."

"understand?"

Nicki nodded vigorously, feeling a little lightheaded as Beyoncé's grip held around her neck. Intensity in her eyes, they looked at each other. Beyoncé couldn't help noticing just how pretty she looked when she needed something. She loosened her grip and Nicki took in a deep gulp of air, finally able to breathe.

"What are you waiting for?" Beyoncé asked watching her inhale.

Nicki scrambled off of Beyoncé placing herself between her thighs instead. Strings of sticky wetness greeted her, and Nicki instantly knew that had turned them both on. She leaned forward, sticking out her tongue. Then Beyoncé's hand thrust her quickly forward.

Her mouth met Beyoncé's core, getting wetness all over her face in a matter of only seconds. The older woman opened her legs wider as Nicki got to work.

"Deeper" she told her as Nicki stuck her tongue in. This was the flavour she'd been dreaming about, the one that filled her fantasies. It tasted so good. Her pussy was addictive. Beyoncé on her tongue, pushing her head deeper. Nicki moaned at the taste causing Beyoncé to smirk.

"You like that?" Beyoncé teased. "You want more of my pussy?" Nicki groaned deeply unable to speak. Yes, she thought, yes I need it. Beyoncé's smirked even more as if she heard her thoughts.

"I'll give it to you- mmm let me fuck your pretty face" she finally let out a moan and Nicki moaned back in absolute bliss. "Yes fuck! Keep going like this"

Nickis tongue strummed at her clit. She repeated the motion and Beyoncé rolled her hips. "Faster" Beyoncé moaned as Nickis tongue practically swallowed her whole. "Yes uhhhh more fuck" she moaned opening her eyes so they could meet Nickis. Then she tilted her head back forcing Nicki to look up at her.

"Look at me when you're eating slut" Beyoncé instructed, seeing the submission in Nickis eyes. Nicki rolled her tongue over Beyoncé causing a tremble as she watched Nicki. She could barely keep her eyes open, flicking her tongue against Beyoncé repeatedly, almost drowning in her own desperation.

"Taste good?" She teased and Nicki nodded her head.

"So good" she spoke allowing the wetness to consume her.

"Shhh" Beyoncé hushed her. "Keep going— uhhh yes right there. Oh fuck" she rolled her hips thrusting into the younger woman.

Nickis face was a mess by now, her lips coated in Beyoncé's most intimate sap. A wave of pleasure took over Nicki. She couldn't help but love being controlled by Beyoncé. She felt like she was high on her cum as the woman thrust her hips deeper into Nicki and she groaned at the feeling of her face being fucked.

Tongue pressed into Beyoncé's clit Nicki began to speak begging Beyoncé to cum for her. "Fuck you look so beautiful. Cum daddy. Please I wanna taste you. Cum for me. I need you. Cover me in your juices. Please Beyoncé. Cum so I can make you cum again for me. You taste so good. I need it all over me. God Beyoncé please. Fuck."

"Shut up" Beyoncé felt her heart rate speed up. She forced Nickis face down so she was making out with her clit. She grabbed her hair moving her back and forth. And her head fell back and as gripped the sofa.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna- fuck keep going" she rolled her hips. "Mmm faster" she said thrusting until Nicki couldn't breathe. "Yes fuck oh my god" she started to shake.

Nicki was practically delirious now. She held Beyoncé's legs open still pressing her tongue deeper. This orgasm seemed to last longer than usual, Beyoncé rolling her hips and trembling on Nickis face as Nicki licked and sucked, letting her juices trickle down her chin. She'd squirted and Nicki could not stop licking, desperate to drink all of her juices in.

Eventually Beyoncé managed to push her away, closing her legs and getting up.

Nicki was left on the floor, her face covered in the stickiness as she licked her lips. She felt like a fiend, tasting every remnant of Beyoncé that lingered in her mouth, overcome with her own pleasure and thirsty for more.

Nicki wiped her eyes as Beyoncé went to the bathroom.

The room was filled with Beyoncé's scent. The armchair still wet with juices that Nicki wanted more of. She felt herself slipping into a deep state of sadness. Why was she there in that room all alone?

This happened every time. Beyoncé was using her and she liked it. She fell harder and harder each time Beyoncé left her. She would feel like they were connecting, like Beyoncé was with her on some deeper level. But then Beyoncé would distance herself, remembering her marriage, her children, and her career. Nothing would happen. The two would separate. And Nicki would be left alone in a strange hotel like this.

She started to cry, blubbering as tears fell from her dark eyes. She couldn't stop. She was breathing heavily, body shaking and shuddering as emotions built up.

Beyoncé rushed in quickly pulling her into a hug. "Fuck Nicki shit sorry I didn't think you would crash this quickly." She rocked her back and forth doing the aftercare she should've done before. "Shh I'm so sorry. It's okay I'm here now"

Nicki bawled harder, struggling in her arms. She couldn't stop crying as Beyoncé held tighter, pulling her against her chest. Nicki was panting now, almost hyperventilating as Beyoncé tried to soothe her, rocking  her back and forth.

"Nicki, what do you want? What do you need me to do?" She asked. Beyoncé understood Nicki crashing in that way. She'd gone from being on such a sexual high to coming down so drastically. It may have just been sex, but it still came with strong emotions.

A fountain flowed from Nickis eyes. She needed Beyoncé's to never leave her again. She needed to be with her, to be loved and be held. A cascade of tears dripping from her eyes, she tried to speak. "L-love me" she said hoarsely. That was what she needed.

Beyoncé rocked her, planting kisses on her wet skin. Nicki was sweaty, whimpering softly as she waited for Beyoncé's response. "I do baby, you know we're close"

Nicki let out a pained sound, whimpering even more. "I love you Beyoncé. I really love you" she cried.

Beyoncé deeply regretted going to the bathroom in the way that she had. She'd been bad at doing aftercare with Nicki. She thought it was okay. She thought Nicki was fine. She sighed, knowing she'd be late to perform. But, she couldn't leave Nicki like that. She was a wreck and leaving now would make it worse. She helped her to the bed as Nicki cried into her arms.

"You want some food" Beyoncé asked, reaching over to grab her phone. She texted her people, letting them know she'd be late. She called it "an emergency" and lay with Nicki until she fell asleep. She ordered room service and set it up for when Nicki woke up. There wasn't much Beyoncé could do outside of apologising and being there with her. She hated to leave her, but she had to.

When she was sure Nicki was asleep, she slid from the bed and got ready for the show. She was blunt and snappy backstage away from the fans. There was so much they didn't see. She'd never allow them to truly know her. Instead, she made sure the show was perfect. Though she was late, she still put on a great show. It was second nature to her at this point. She could perform for hours and forget everything.

Nicki woke up to see a note beside the bed along with some flowers, and a message from Beyoncé apologising - she had to do her job but that didn't mean that Nicki wasn't important. She bit her lip as the sun filtered through the curtains casting a warmth across her legs. Something had to change. This was overwhelming.

——

————————
[A/N]
Okay I'm sorry. I know you probably hate me right now but give me your thoughts?

I need to know what you think of Beyoncé??? Do you hate her? Do you understand? Feel bad for her? What?

And what about Nicki? Is she crazy? Is it heartbreak? What is actually happening?

And finally, how do you think they really feel about each other and what do you think is going to happen next?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91K 3.3K 26
beynika oneshots :) โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค แด‡๊œฑแด›.2022 /แดกษชแด›แด›แด‡แดษชแด‡ส€แด‡
179K 7.9K 46
"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her heart, I could see it in her eyes. I smi...
27.3K 1.8K 20
"I wonder what she thinks of me when you're coming home..." Nicki doesn't have to wonder anymore when she meets the wife of the man she's been sleepi...
26.8K 1.6K 24
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ.