mafia's maid ~jeon jungkook

By TaeKook084027

jeon jungkook: who are you? yn:m..aid ma..ster jungkook: you are mine all mine my beautiful lady . he said... More

part:1
part:2
part:3
part:4
part:5
part:6
part:7
part:8
part:9
announcement
part : 10
part:11
part:12
part:13
part:14
announcement
part:15
part:16
short stories
part:17
part:18
part:19
part:20
part:21
part: 22
part:23
part:24
part:25
part:26
part:27
part:28
announcement
part:29
part:30
part:32
part:33
part:34
part:35
part:36M
part:37
part:38
part:39
part :40
attention
part:41
part:42
As a BTS amry (request)
part:43
part:44
part :45
part:46
Instagram account
part:47
part:48
part:49
new story

part 31πŸ”ž

4.2K 239 16
By TaeKook084027

Highly mature 🔞don't comment hate messages please
...............

It's night and tomorrow she is going to be devil's wife . Jungkook is not at home as he said he is going to meet someone and will come back before midnight .

Yn heart is racing fast she stood up opened her cupboard and saw her wedding gown which is most expensive one .

Yn pov: why my soul is not satisfied why am feeling like it's not what I want but I dont remember anything also like when I meet jungkook and most importantly my step mother. He is a good person always care for me but sometimes I feel like everything is just lie am living life if lies . Please God don't let anything bad happen.

She said and lay on bed after it just Wishing for good married life . It's middle of night and jungkook came back he saw his little wife is sleeping peacefully he went closer to her and sat down on his knees

Sleep tight love cause after tomorrow you will do what I will say . I am your owner and you need to obey your husband every word like good wife huh.

He peck her lips and lay beside her after getting shower.

It's morning and there is no decoration around the mansion it's like as usual.yn is looking outside the window then jungkook came and back hug her yn smiled nervously and jungkook spoke

" Wanna ask something"

Yn try to turned but jungkook did't let her and dig his face in her neck then yn ask

" Jun..gkook is there not anyone for our marriage"

Jungkook made her turned and peck her lips " do you think I will let  see others my beautiful wife huh .only I have right to see you however I want he lick her ear whispering " naked or clothed" yn blush and hit his chest .

" O darling  it's our wedding today and I want it memorable"

Yn got shy and nodded .

The day passed it's evening and yn is in her wedding gown she is looking like Cinderella like the dress is only made for her

She is happy that today is her wedding the most beautiful moment for a girl . Yn went towards jungkook and he held her hand he is dressed up and his eyes on yn all the time like he is Fucking her with only eyes .

" Yes I do" as the last words left from yn mouth jungkook pulled her closer and started to kiss her without prist saying ...

" You are husband and wife from now on "he said and jungkook smirk at yn whispering " ready for tonight"

Yn blush and nodded.

The wedding got finsihed and it's night yn is waiting for jungkook as he told her wait for him in room Mrs Jong is not in mansion from morning. Yn is sitting on bed then door opened and jungkook came inside he locked the door and smirked his messy hairs and smirk is scaring her.

Jungkook straight went to couch and sat on it spreading his manhood.

" Strip"

This is the only world jungkook said and yn flinched as jungkook is totally different he is not that caring he ordered her to strip like it's her daily work.

Yn stood up and about to come closer to him but jungkook stopped her giving him hand gestures " only strip jeon yn it's not crime to be naked infront of your own husband "

He smirked yn clentch her dress tightly she was thinking he will make her comfortable for it and praise her for her beauty and ask about her consent like lovely wedding couples but he ordered her to strip .

Yn eyes got wet jungkook noticed how her hands are fisting he stood up and went near her whispering

" Are you scared my love "

Yn nodded innocently jungkook made her look at him " I wait for long buttercup and today you can't stop me cause it my right as your husband"

He lick her ear and his hands went to open the zip of her gown . Yn heart is beating with every second fast . finally her dress fell from her shoulders and yn try to held from her chest but jungkook did't let her . His his got stuck on her body jungkook smirked and cupped her boobs saying

" Big enough to fit in my hands "

Yn stood on her toes as jungkook squzzed them harder . He unclip her bra and his eyes got filled with lust as yn bare breasts are Infront of his eyes .

He pinch her one nipple and yn moaned saying " Jun..gkook c..an w..e d..oo I..t an..other d..ay pl .ease*

His eyes darkened and he again squzzed her boobs " then what you wanna do on our wedding night huh? Sleep like pigs?

Yn look at him he never talk in these manners yn is feeling hurt and closed her eyes but then she heard belt opening sound yn opened her eyes and saw jungkook removed his shirt and undoing his belt . He removed his pants now he is only in his boxer .

Jungkook smirked and pick her up and made her lay on bed saying " dont be afraid it's your own husband "

Yn nodded with teary eyes jungkook removed her panty and his eyes got stuck on her beautiful part . He look at her face and starting message her boobs " you are fucking hot meal jeon yn I can't resist you are beautiful as fuck "

He put her one breast in his mouth and stated sucking like baby yn is moaning he bit her nipple and yn toes curled up . Jungkook smirked and again did it

Aa.hhh yn cried out . Jungkook sat between her legs and bite on her belly bottom yn moaned it's new for her she never experienced this it's also his first time but he is doing it like professionals.

Jungkook opened her legs wider and yn closed her eyes he opened her folds with two fingers and rub it . It's too much for her to handle .

Love open your eyes " he said but yn is lost in pain and please she did't jungkook slapped her clit and yn opened her eyes .

Jungkook rub her clit " eyes on me when am doing this with you "

Yn nodded jungkook lick his lips and kiss her clit yn fliched he held her legs wider tightly and started eating it .

Aa..hhh Jun...g...àaaa" she moaned loudly as he bit her on her folds . Yn is getting close jungkook held her tightly and look at her

" Don't cum untill I say "

Yn did't understood but cried as there is something building up inside her stomach and she is shy for letting it out as he is eating her down like no tomorrow.

Yn legs Shriverd and jungkook tap on her folds saying " cum" yn moaned and released it jungkook smirked as he cum harder .

He stood up and removed his boxer yn eyes widened as he is so big .

Jungkook took her cum and rub it on her dick saying " I know am huge don't worry I will make sure it go in full"

yn shook her head but it's late he opened her legs and positioned himself " n..OOO pl..ease " yn said but jungkook entered his tip in and yn cry loudly jungkook took advantage and held her legs tightly before entering full yn chest rose up and she screamed he message her boobs to ease the pain but nothing is working.

" Pl....e..ase pu..lll i..t ou...t" she said breathing heavily jungkook did't and message her stomach as he knows he already touching her from inside.

After sometime yn calm little and jungkook spoke " be ready am going to fuck shit out of your wify"

Yn was about to speak but he started thrusting in her yn boobs are moving with every thrust jungkook held them and thrust faster and deep yn is under his control he is Fucking her like beast . Aaa.hhhh.  Sl...oww yn said as her eatire body is moving with each thrust . Jungkook took her one leg and put it on his shoulder in this position he can go more deep in her . He can feel her is touching her womb .

Aaa.ahhhhh" jungkook also groned at ponit as yn clentch around him but he didt slow up * you * thrust " are* thrust * mine " thrust *

Yn wants to cum but his dick his blocking her entire hole . Jungkook put his fingers on her clit and rub it still in fucking position.

Jun...g..koo.kk aaa.hhh a.mm co...mi..ng "

He did't let her complete and pick her up her one leg is over his shoulder and jungkook made her sit on his member still standing and fucking her with same energy .

After sometime jungkook also reached on his climax and he pulled out saying " cum" yn did and he also cum on her clit at same time .

Yn engery got drained " Jun...gkook n..ow st..op i ca..nt "

He spanked her saying " let me fuck your ass hole first "

Yn shook her head jungkook made her lay on bed and spanked her " ass in air "

He made her as face dig in pillows jungkook rub his member and position himself yn is crying but he lost in control over him as his devil want to fuck out of her .

Jungkook parted her ass and held them tightly and entered at once
Yn screamed her lungs out and he also groned. He put his legs both side of her still in her and held her both from front and started fucking her deep .

His is not showing any mercy he is soo deep in her his member is disappearing in her asshole . Yn is crying begging but jungkook spanked her and thrusting faster and deep.

It's 3 in the morning and jungkook is inside her still fucking her front . Finally yn lost her conciouness and jungkook pulled out .

He went in bathroom and cleaned himself after her . He made her wear his shirt and rub her down there

" Now you are mine your every fucking inch is mine I now I fuck you raw but I want it from long you will get use to it "

Jungkook wear his boxer and lay down beside her.

...

Please guys don't spread and comment hate messages otherwise I wouldn't upload next part . He is our idol and it just fanfiction so don't hate him .

Next chapter after 170 votes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.5K 10
❝He's a vile man, Y/N. Manipulation runs in his veins. There's blood on his hands. He can kill kittens, for fuck's sake. Are you still ready to marry...
154K 5K 51
JEON JUNGKOOK:20 years old Bad boy of the college and son of college's owner with eye catching personality every single girl of the college ready to...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
184K 7.1K 31
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...