UNFORGETTABLE

By iluvraree

"And since you can't escape me, do I ever cross your mind?" More

Intro
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
!!!

04

137 2 3
By iluvraree

Ma'lya Marie Brown
16, sophomore
March 17, 2023
MD, 📍

(At Kamiyas cousins house)

"Ouu bitchh, you look so goodddd" Kamiya complimented, "You need to take some pictures and post them on instagram."

"Thank you yayaaa, can you take some for me?" Ma'lya asked.

"yess!" She replied.

When they arrived at Kamiya's house all they needed to do was change into their party attire, then they made their way to her cousin's house. They were now outside of the party taking pictures and preparing to go in. Ma'lya had on a black mini skirt, black short sleeve shirt, green fluffy fashion nova heels, and a green jw pei handbag.

(AN- Look at me doing my research nd shit 😛)

Kamiya had on a fairly similar outfit with a black mini skirt, black short sleeve crop top, cropped leather jacket, some Cape Robbin Emersyn boots, and a gold cross body purse. Her hair was neatly done in a high ponytail and she accessorized with name plate jewelry.

After they finished taking their pictures, they posted them on instagram and headed inside the party.

lyahavinn

Liked by luvmyaa_ and 1,947 others
lyahavinn: I am the star in any room that I stand in ⭐⭐

    Mari.inmmotion: where df you going?
           lyahavinn: 🤫🤫

    Sev2fyee: take ya fathead ass back in the house NEOWW!!!
           lyahavinn: Sevyn dpwm.
           Sev2fyee: man u fed asf 😒

    yo.saiii: who let u out the house like that?
            lyahavinn: yall some hatin ass niggas 😒

    luvmyaa_: period frenn😍😍
            lyahavinn: thank you bae 🤍🤍

    kal2cold: Besttt💙💙
            lyahavinn: leemyyy🤍🤍

luvmyaa_

Liked by lyahavinn and 7739 others
luvmyaa_ mwah! no bawrs😘😘

        lyahavinn: prettyyyy!😍
             kal2cold: dont lie to ha🌚
              lyahavinn: Goodbye kaleem🤦🏾‍♀️😭

        Mari.inmotion: Ard fr where yall goin???
              luvmyaa_: somewhere u not😂

"They on here bein real nosey" kamiya laughed, walking into the party.

"Killll, im praying they dont show up though cus they on our ass." Ma'lya spoke looking at the text messages she was recieving from the groupchat with the boys, then closing her phone.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
The plantation🧑🏾‍🌾🧑🏾‍🌾

Mariii🐒
Marie where tf yall going???
Yall keep playing ima find out my self and air out the whole building.

Kaleem💩💩
oh yea we on bttt😈😈

Nasai🦟
bra shut ya dumbass up🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
but no fr where yall at in them short ass skirts??

Eight7️⃣7️⃣
then she got the nerve to not be responding😡😡
girl where is yall ugly asses atttt!!😡

Kaleem💩💩
Never did u call my best ugly😒
also who tf is napkin talking to??

Eight7️⃣7️⃣
HE CALLED THAT NIGGA NAPKIN LMAOOOO
IM ONNA FLOORRR😭

Nasai🦟
ts was not funny😐😐

Kaleem💩💩
he mad😂😂

can yall shut the hell up😐
we'll talk tmmr

Mariii🐒
now you wanna respond??
im finna beat ya ass when i see u

Eight7️⃣7️⃣
yeaaa its on sight😈

Kaleem💩💩
yall not finna jump my best😒

Nasai🦟
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

——————————————————————————————————————————————

They had made it in the party, got themselves something to drink and were currently dancing. After a while Ma'lya had to take a break to mute the groupchat because they were fucking up her vibe, continuously making her phone buzz.

In the middle of them dancing Kamiya stopped to point out something she saw.

"Lya isn't that zyair??" Kamiya asked yelling over the music.

"Huh?" Ma'lya turned around, trying to figure out what Kamiya was talking about it.

"Right there!" Kamiya pointed the boy out. After a while Ma'lya finally figured out who Kamiya was talking about and immediately realized it was infact, Zyair.

"Wow wtf. This nigga was just snatching me up telling me we not over yesterday, now he here wit another bitch." She laughed to herself.

"You good fren? I think we should go over there and say sum cus he playin wit u rn." Kamiya spoke angrily.

"Im good girl, he not my man no more." She waved her off "Besides you seem more mad than me" Ma'lya laughed.

"No im jus sayin. But if you good im good I guess." Kamiya shrugged going back to dancing.

The thought of seeing Zyair here with another girl only a day after they broke up, stung a little. It lingered in the back of her mind leading to her take a few more shots to try and forget all about it. They were both still dancing and drinking until "clappers" by wale came on.

"Lya g-girl shake some as-sss!!" Kamiya drunkenly dragged.

Once the beat dropped, Ma'lya bent over and began twerking. Kamiya stood infront of her slapping her ass and hyping her friend. A bit later she felt a presence behind her, but that didn't stop her.

"oh yea fr-ennn!!" Kamiya hyped.

After a while the song ended and Ma'lya stood up to see who was behind her.

"I could get ya number?" The guy from behind her asked.

"No thanks." She smiled at him attempting to walk away. He was cute but she wasn't really interested.    

"why not?" He questioned, grabbing her arm to prevent her from walking away.

"Im gay." She mugged, ripping away from his grip and walking toward Kamiya who went back to dancing. The guy just stood there looking confused before shaking his head and walking away.

"Girllll, di-did you ge-t his n-number?" Kamiya who was way past drunk at this point, slurred through hiccups.

"No girl. But im rey go, imma go to the bathroom first then we can leave." Ma'lya spoke walking away.

She went to the bathroom and did her business but before she was able to make it back to Kamiya, Zyair walked up and blocked her path.

"Who df was that?" Zyair furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Zyair move I dont got time for this, im trynna go home." She tried to push past him but he wouldn't budge.

"No, im trynna figure out why you acting like this?" He said "I already apologized so you need to let go nd let god nd bring ya ass home."

"Nigga no, im trynna figure out why its so hard for you to accept that were done! I need to write it down? sing it for you? put on a whole performance? what is it gonna take for you to jus accept that we done. We not good for each other, literally all we do is yell nd argue nd ts is fuckin with my mental health. Jus let it go nd stop making things hard for us." She raised her voice at him.

"Like you got a whole nother girl here nd you still worried about me. Ts is so backwards nd you seriously need some time to focus on yourself nd get ya shit together.".

Zyair had no rebuttal and just stood there taking in her words while staring at her. She no longer wanted to indulge in the conversation and decided to walk away. Just as Ma'lya tried walking away again, she spotted a familiar face. One she was hoping and praying she wouldn't see. As soon as she saw him, he noticed her and they made eye contact before he made his way over to her.

"Ma'lya wtf is you doing here? Nd why df are you with him?" Nasai spoke pulling her towards the exit.

Nasai had been there for about an hour but he was on the second floor of the house. He had already had a few drinks himself and previously smoked, leaving him a bit tispy and high.

"Can you just get me out of here?" she ignored his questions.

"Ard moe. Where df is ya friend?" He sighed.

"She in there inna living room."

"I'll be right back. go sit in the car." Nasai said then walked off to find Kamiya while Ma'lya walked to his car and got in the front seat. The girls took an uber to the party knowing they would get drunk and neither would be fit to drive so they didn't have to worry about anyone's car being left behind.

Soon Nasai walked out with a drunk, stumbling Kamiya behind him. Once he got her in the backseat he asked Ma'lya for the directions to Kamiya's house since she was to drunk to even remember her phone password.

They pulled into Kamiya's drive way and Ma'lya got out to take the girl inside and get her situated. Kamiya was sound a sleep in the back of the car.

"Bring ya stuff out. You gon stay wit me tonight so ya cousin dont trip out on you." Nasai told her.

"Where Kaleem?"

"Back at home for the weekend."

"You sure?"

"Yea i'll jus get you a uber home in the morning." He reasurred her.

"okk."

With that, she assisted Kamiya to the front door and took the girls keys from out her purse unlocking the door. Once she got Kamiya settled into bed, she gathered her things and got back in Nasai's car.

The rest of the ride to Nasai's house was silent, besides the sound of music lowly playing from the radio.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

(At Nasai's house)

They were back at Nasai's house sitting on the couch, watching a movie. His parents were out on a date and wouldn't be back for another little while so they had the house to themselves. It was now 12 and both of them had already showered and changed clothes. Nasai lended her a pair of his boxer briefs and a t shirt while he wore nike shorts and a wife beater.

"So wtf was yall doin at that party?" Nasai spoke, still looking at the tv.

She glanced over at him then returned her gaze to the tv and began speaking.

"Kamiya wanted to go to her cousins party, what was you doin there?" she questioned.

"That dont matter. Didnt I tell yall not to be on no ghetto shit though, and why yall ain tell nobody where yall was goin? what if something happened?" He finally looked at her with a mug.

"ughhh. This exactly why, cus yall be on my dick actin like ion know wtf im doin." she groaned.

"Whatever moe. Why you was talkin to that nigga though? He do something to you?" He questioned.

"You know you ask a lot of questions." She spoke, making eye contact.

When she did this, he took time to evaluate her body and how good she looked with his clothes on, before licking his lips and moving his gaze back up to hers.

"Jus answer the question." He broke eye contact, looking back at the tv.

"No he ain do nothin to me. He was still trynna talk to me about the situation nd i jus explained to him that we done." Ma'lya explained.

"You need me to handle him." He spoke looking at her again.

"No bra. Its not even that serious." She laughed, looking down at her lap.

"Yes it is. You ain deserve that shit nd he dumb as hell for fucking up wit you." He grabbed her chin forcing them to make eye contact again.

They sat like that for a minute before he leaned in and kissed her. It took her a bit to register what was happening, but when she did she began kissing back. He took this as an opportunity to deepen the kiss, adding tongue, receiving a hum of pleasure from Ma'lya.

This did something to him automatically making him slip his hand into the boxers she had on. When she didn't ask him to stop, he moved his hand down further from her ass to her clit.

(I am not explaining this whole sex scene ts is to embarrassing for me😭 jus use ur imagination ☺️☺️)

He began rubbing it, and broke away from the kiss moving his lips from hers to her neck.

"im trynna fuck." He said bluntly. He didn't know if he was still high or drunk, but he did know what he was doing was wrong. He just couldn't stop himself.

Instead of words, Ma'lya just nodded as a moan escaped her lips.

With that he took his hand out her boxers and began kissing her again as he picked her up and started took her to his room to finish what they started.

To be continued...
——————————————————————————————————————————————
4th Chapter finished😍😍

I wanted to explain this during the chapter but i couldn't find the time to so ima do it now. Basically they are all able to drive, including Ma'lya but Mari is the only one with a car. Nasai drives his parent's cars from time to time but he can't drive them to school since his parents have work, so he car pools with Mari.

I couldn't bring myself to write a full sex scene sorry yall😭

Anyways how feelin bout it?

Thoughts?

Did yall expect this pair?

VOTE CUNTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 620 22
"𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞" ongoing ! •𝙠𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙫𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
1.1M 69.9K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
57.1K 1.6K 10
"OMG, YALL ARE GHETTO ASF!!"
245K 5.8K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!