๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ | ๐—ž. ๐—”๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต...

By yunawnzzzz

"๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ... More

-๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜-
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
~09~
10
11

~06~

400 22 25
By yunawnzzzz

𑁍-''-𐦍06: Drunk First

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "How much longer?" Y/N asked Akaashi as he stared at her laptop while she was pacing back and forth behind him.

She barely made the deadline for the assignment she was given and didn't feel too good about her work.

Akaashi looked at the time, "5 more minutes. You just need to sit and relax. I'm sure you did fine."

"But I half assed it towards the end! Time was running out and-"

"And if somethings wrong, it's okay. This was your first time dealing with such a short time period. There's always room for improvement."

He gave her a small smile and she sighed.

5 minutes.

These 5 minutes were feeling like an eternity.

She kept pacing around the room while Akaashi just stared at her with a smile resting on his face.

He thought she was funny.

Her laptop pinged and he looked closely at it, "Oh, they sent the feedback early."

"What!? Open it! No dont! Actually-!"

"I'm opening it."

He opened up the email.

His eyes scanned through the document and she just watching his eyes move.

He kept such a plain expression she couldn't tell if what he was reading was good or if it was bad.

Finally, he looked at her.

She froze where she stood, feeling her heart drop to her ass.

Until he smiled, "Good job."

"What."

He turned her laptop around and she crouched down, reading everything for herself.

Aside from the few errors that the company found, Y/N overall did an amazing job with what she was given.

As she was reading the notes they left for her to improve on next time, Akaashi stood up and made his way to the kitchen.

"Akaashi! I did it! They loved it!"

He came out, bottles of champagne and two glass cups in his hands, "I knew you'd do great. Bought these to celebrate. And I ordered food. It's on its way."

She smiled, "Youre sweet."

The two sat on the couch as he opened the first bottle, pouring it into her cup.

By the time they were both finished with their first round, the food arrived and they dove right in.

It was funny to her that she never did tell him what food she was into and yet he always ordered everything she loved.

After swallowing her food, she decided to ask, "By the way, how did you know I liked this?"

"I asked Jo. I told her that whether or not you passed this, you deserved a little treat for how hard you worked. It took her a while to respond to me so I was worried I might not be able to get what you liked but she eventually got back to me..."

"Ah... I see."

They continued to talk, eat and drink until they both began to get tipsy. And the tipsy eventually turned into drunk.

He made her laughed a bunch as he told her stories from high school. His friend Bokuto seemed like a very interesting person.

"Oh, here you have a little something right there." He told her with a small hiccup.

His hand reached towards her face and he wiped off some sauce that came from the meat they ate.

After it was gone, his hand stared there, his thumb brushing against her cheek before he softly blushed it against her bottom lip which made her blush madly.

"Y/N, you're really pretty, you know that?"

Her eyes widened before she nervously laughed, "I think we're a little too drunk for this."

"Maybe but that doesn't mean I don't mean it. I can't be the only one feeling the tension that's been here since we met." He leaned in a bit, "Is it bad that I really wanna kiss you right now?"

"Kinda.."

It was bad indeed.

But, she leaned in anyway, placing her lips on his.

It started soft and slow,

until it wasn't.

As they continued their kiss, his fingers gripped the hem of her pants and he slowly began to take them off as he began to kiss down her neck, leaving a mark on her neck. The more he went down, she began to lay back. Soon, her sweats, along with her panties, now fully off.

Y/N took soft breaths, telling her body to relax. He began to softly kiss her inner thighs.

She'd never done this before.

The thing she'd never been able to experience was finally happening..

As her thoughts were running wild, she felt him lick her clit, causing her to suck in her breath and to shoot out and grip his hair just enough so it wouldn't hurt him,

"Fuck!" She moaned.

He began to lick and flick his tongue on her clit, making her begin to squirm a bit. He gripped her thighs and stopped,

"Y/N, do you always squirm like this when you get eaten out?" He teased her.

"No...I've never done this!"

Before continuing, Akaashi looked her in the eye, "Wait, you're a virgin?"

"Y-yeah. I thought I told you this."

"We talked about you never having a boyfriend but not about this stuff. Though, I shouldn't have assumed that just cause you never had a boyfriend doesn't mean you weren't experienced, Im sorry."

"It's okay."

He sat up, "I won't do anything then if you're maybe having second thoughts."

Her head shook, "I'm okay! Really! You can keep going."

He stared at her a bit before laughing. He then started again, his tongue going in and out.

Her labored breathing turned into soft moans as he picked up his pace. She gripped his hair again and began to bob his head so it matched with his how his tongue was going in and out of her. Her back was now slightly arching from this pleasure she was experiencing that she had never experienced before.

He started to play with her clit with his fingers while his tongue continued to move in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back as it seemed like the light in the room began to dim.

A knot began to build up in her stomach. Without warning to him, she reached her climax as her eyes rolled back and she came on him.

Her back fell back down from its arch and he removed himself from in between her, her cum all over his mouth before he licked it all.

Y/N had began to slightly panic.

Sure she was drunk but she was able to comprehend everything that was happening just a little.

Akaashi brought his lips to hers again as he kissed her softly.

He made her made her panic turn into horny as she began to tug on his pants, signaling for him to take them off.

Which he did.

She did want to tell him that maybe they should stop before everything went more wrong but the second he took his shirt off, her mind went blank.

He had an amazing body.

The ex setter kissed her neck gently, "If you begin to feel uncomfortable, let me know.."

He then got a tight hold of her body as he picked her up, taking her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed since what they're doing would be more comfortable in a bed than it would be on a couch.

Her shirt and bra came off.

Then his boxers.

Before she knew it, his dick was being slid into her, making her moan loudly.

She had heard that the first time having sex might hurt.

But, this wasn't hurting her at all.

It skipped the hurt and went straight to pleasure.

She didn't feel uncomfortable or anything thought that may be the alcohol talking, but,

Akaashi was making her feel so secure and good.

He repeated again to let him know whenever she wanted him to stop but she didn't say anything.

She didn't want him to.

And as bad as it was, Jo was the furthest thing from her mind.

He steadily moved in and out of her, making her feel things she'd never felt before.

Once he put her leg over his shoulder, he found her sweet spot, softly ponding into it and making her moans get louder.

"Tension since they met"..

Akaashi's words began to ring so clearly in her head. Y/N wasn't the only one feelings things.

When they first met, the only thought that came to his mind when he saw her was how pretty she was.

And after getting to know her and how sweet and nice she was, she was all he thought about for a while.

Seeing her eyes flicker between his eyes and lips had gotten very tempting but he always fought that temptation.

Whether this was lust or something more was a question he had to save for another time.

Y/N began to reach her climax again and she squeezed his shoulder as a signal that she was going to cum soon, which he understood since he felt the same.

With his last few strokes, she came first, and he did immediately afterwards, accidentally inside her.

The two stayed still for a second, panting.

He then rolled over next to her and while they were both staring up at the ceiling,

they both quickly fell asleep.

𑁍-''-𐦍

this may have been fast
but
idgaf
i'm too impatient to keep
writing about tension

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 483 15
UNDER SEMI INTENSE EDITING Suna x fem reader When Y/n texts a random number asking if her outfit looked good not expecting a friendship too bloom and...
10.4K 751 7
gojo satoru meets a stoner girl and his life changes.
1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2K 60 13
fem! reader x armin arlert captain levis daughter throws a 1970s themed party and things happen started on September 9th 2021 completed on October 13...