07

𑁍-''-𐦍07: Morning After

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍07: Morning After

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Feeling like her head was being drilled into,

Y/N sat up, scrunching her nose and rubbing her face due to the pain she was given from the alcohol.

"I am never drinking again..." She whispered a lie to herself.

But, once realizing she was completely naked, she looked to the side and saw Akaashi sleeping next to her.

Also naked.

"Oh please no..."

Y/N quickly got out of bed, stumbling down a bit since her legs felt like jelly. She dressed herself after she found her clothes on the floor and rapidly tapped on Akaashi's leg, trying to wake him up.

He groaned and turned to the other side, "5 more minutes please I beg...."

"Akaashi! Get up!" She whispered shouted to him.

One of his eyes popped open once he realized that this voice did not belong to his fiance. He sat up and rubbed his head, "Y/N? Why am I in your room? What happened?"

"What do you think happened?!" She yelled as she grabbed his clothes from off the floor and threw them at him.

He stared at them for a second before letting out a deep sigh, "That was real? I thought I was having another sex dream about you.. Fuck."

She paused for a second before smiling, "You had a sex dream about me?"

"I did. I figured it was because of all the time we were spending together since Jo left. I guess drunk me likes to get honest."

"Why are you so calm about this?"

"Oh believe me I'm not. My headache is just so killer that if I raise my tone even just a bit my head might explode."

Y/N went and sat next to him, "What are we gonna do!? Jos never going to forgive me! Us! Though, since she cheated on you she might give you a pass but I'm her best friend! I don't think I get one of those!"

He stared at her with such an endearing look as she panicked which made her stop mid sentence, "Why are you looking at me like that?! Stop! We can't be doing this!"

He softly laughed, "Sorry you just look really cute when you're panicking."

Her face softened, "Hey. I'm being serious here. I don't really know what last night meant but all I know is that it can't happen again. Ever."

His hand went to her shirt as he slightly tugged on it, "But what if I want it to happen again?"

They stared at each other until he leaned in, connecting their lips and giving her a sweet kiss.

But she pulled away, "No I can't do this to Jo. You're her fiance and she's basically my family and she found you first so I have to respect that you're not for grabs anymore."

"But I-"

"No. Now, please tell me we used a condom."

He looked around to see if he could find a wrapper.

He didnt.

"Uh..."

"Oh god. Okay, I'm gonna head to the store real quick to buy a pill. Please be gone before I come back. Please."

She grabbed a coat out of her closet and quickly left, leaving Akaashi in her bed all by himself.

He stayed still for a second but he began to get dressed, respecting her wishes for him to be gone before she came home.

He felt bad this happened, he really did.

He was engaged to someone while someone else was starting to make him think about whether or not he was actually making the right decision.

But, Akaashi knew that if he was single when he and Y/N met,

he definitely would've loved to take her on a date.

𑁍-''-𐦍