❛ π‹πŽπ•π„ ❜ friede

By yeramiu

❝ π˜™π˜ˆπ˜π˜•π˜  π˜‹π˜ˆπ˜ π˜š π˜π˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Œ 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘠 π˜žπ˜π˜Œπ˜• π˜ π˜–π˜œ π˜šπ˜›π˜ˆπ˜ , ❞ ❝ π˜Œπ˜™π˜”π˜”π˜”... π˜•π˜–π˜› π˜—π˜–π˜šπ˜šπ˜π˜‰π˜“π˜Œ... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

SEVEN

714 24 5
By yeramiu

ARCANINE ENDED UP taking off into the forest before halting and then making a U-Turn back to the ship. I was confused at first, but I didn't doubt him and let him do what he needed to.

Out of nowhere, a whirlwind of wind and sand emerged from the beach, causing me to feel worried. Arcanine quickened his pace upon seeing it.

As we arrived where we came from, I put my hand up to shield my eyes from the swirling dust, and it was hard to miss a bright green light emerging from the tornado.

Through the gaps in my fingers, I saw the same green, geometric shield surrounding Liko and Sprigatito. Amethio and his Corviknight were just outside of it, looking at it in a mix of awe and frustration.

The shield only lasted for a few moments before disappearing. I rested my hand on my side as I watched Friede try to get to Liko and Roy, only to be blocked by Amethio's henchmen.

I frowned, looking back and forth at my partner and the two children getting confronted by Amethio.

Friede could take care of himself.

Arcanine seemed to sense my thoughts because he immediately jumped down right in between Amethio and the children.

"Get out of my way," The split-haired kid said, everything about him monotone. He was such an emo kid, but very elegant dare I say so 👿

I pretended to think for a second before saying: "Nah!"

He deeply scowled, clearly not liking my response, "Fine then... Let's settle this with a battle,"

I got off from Arcanine's back, "Are you able to continue?" I asked him. He replied with a confident bark. "Great, let's go, Arcanine!" The large, bulky Pokémon stepped forward in front of me, in a sort of lunging position with his tail swaying side to side excitedly.

"Ceruledge!" Amethio called out, the tall, humanoid knight Pokémon appearing from his Pokéball. It made an entrance with its arms in an 'X' and then swung them down to its sides with a loud slice through the air.

We stared each other down, "Your move," I told him.

He clicked his tongue, "You're annoying, old woman," He said, the way he addressed me making me gape my mouth, "Ceruledge, use Psycho Cut!"

Old... OLD WOMAN?? Who does this kid think he is??

Two purple glowing blades came out from the sides of Ceruledge's arms and started heading straight at Arcanine at an intense speed—too much for him to dodge correctly.

The move hit his lower legs and he yelped as I shielded my face from the small explosion that occurred. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He shook his fur and grunted. I took that as a yes, "Alright use Crunch!"

It'd be useless to use any fire-type moves against Ceruledge, knowing that it's a fire and ghost type, both of which are, somewhat, weak against dark-type moves, which is what Arcanine is about to do.

The furred Pokémon winded up before pouncing forward, his jaw opening with his sharp canine teeth glowing. Unlike with Golduck before, he was unable to latch onto the armored Pokémon because Amethio had shouted: "Block it with Night Slash!"

With a quick and graceful motion, Ceruledge raised its arms, causing the blades that served as its limbs to emit a brilliant white-blue light. The light united into the shape of an 'X,' which it used to block Arcanine's attack, standing firm as my partner tried to make it budge.

It was kind of a funny sight to see regarding their height difference.

Upon that, the six-foot-three canine was easily able to take over the five-foot knight.

Ceruledge swiftly jumped back, and Arcanine followed suit, their gaze fixed on each other. They began to move around in a circular motion, their bodies tense, ready to strike at any moment. Both of them maintained a defensive stance, their muscles taut and their senses heightened, waiting for the other to make a move.

I bit down on my lip, trying to figure out what to do next.

Amethio made a move, throwing his hand to the side as he yelled, "Ceruledge, Phantom Force!"

My face paled as I cursed. I watched nervously as the knight disappeared into the sand. "Keep your guard up Arcanine!" I yelled to him. I could hear the kids behind me talking nervously.

Arcanine huffed and then stood still, standing in place. His ears twitched as he started to listen to any type of noise, anticipating the appearance of Ceruledge.

A purple cloud portal thing appeared right above his head, and Ceruledge popped out from it just as it did, its arms glowing as it prepared itself to attack with what seemed like Bitter Blade.

The previous two battles had greatly affected Arcanine, especially the one with Rhydon and its horn, and it made him unable to dodge in time as he was attacked.

The canine Pokémon let out a howl of pain as he got pushed back by the Bitter Blade, his paws dragging in the sand from the sudden burst of energy that Ceruledge had received.

I widened my eyes, "Arcanine!" I yelled out to the staggering Pokémon.

"Finish it with with—"

"Sprigatito, use Leafage!"

"Fuecoco, Ember!"

Behind me, a flurry of green leaves and a burst of orange fire swirled towards Ceruledge. Although surprised, it was able to use its arms to get rid of the attack coming its way.

"We'll take care of this!" Liko shouted as she and Roy parted to go on either side of Ceruledge, their partner Pokemon following after them.

"We've got your back!" Roy added, his voice filled with determination.

I looked at them worriedly but I could feel my heart swelling with pride. I haven't known them that long, but damn.

They sent out a Leafage and Ember once again as Arcanine retreated to my side, his tail low. Reaching up, I rubbed his nose, "You're the best, bud," I told him. In response, he leaned down and rubbed his nose on my cheek.

"Stop this pointless struggling," Amethio told the two when Ceruledge attacked Fuecoco and Sprigatito. But the two failed to give up. In fact, their determination was so strong that it seemed like their abilities were discovered; Sprigagito's Overgrow and Fuecoco's Blaze, both of which had powered up their moves.

"Roy, let's work together," Liko suggested to Roy.

"Got it!"

"If we can't do it alone, then together...! Sprigatito, Leafage!" She commanded, making Sprigatito leap forward, her front scruff glowing and emitting another burst of green leaves.

"Your favorite smokescreen?" Amethio retorted with a bit of sarcasm, "Ceruledge, blow them away!" And the knight crossed his arms and sliced through the air. From the smoke that was created, Fuecoco was able to sneak around.

Roy yelled out as the smoke started to clear, "Now! Ember!" Fuecoco was able to hit its Ember right in the middle of Ceruledge's chest.

"I've seen how you battle," Amethio informed the two kids who were cheering each other on for their combined attack, "It won't change the outcome." He put his hand out in front of him, "Phantom Force!"

Ceruledge disappeared into the ground and then reappeared right behind the two starter Pokémon, just as it had with Arcanine. It used its blade to hit Fuecoco, making the small Croc-like Pokemon roll back. I watched nervously as it disappeared again and then reappeared behind Sprigatito, swiping at it just as it did before.

Sprigatito yowled in pain as it fell right next to Fuecoco.

"Finish them!"

"Fuecoco!" Roy yelled, abruptly running forward.

Liko gasped and followed after him, "Roy, look out!"

Arcanine started to step forward with me, "You two—!"

Ceruledge raised its blade as the two ran towards their Pokemon, where I started to follow after them with wide eyes when they suddenly stopped in place.

Liko's pendant had started to glow, and so had Roy's Ancient Pokeball.

I gasped as a bright light engulfed the beach. Once again, I had to shield my eyes. As the light started to simmer down, I moved my hands, beginning to think that Liko's pendant had created that protective barrier again. However... I was proven to be wrong from the sight of—

"RAYQUAYZA?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes.

In fact, I had to slap my cheek twice out of awe.

I can't believe this...

But this Rayquayza wasn't green, it was black.

"Amazing..." I gasped out while I heard Roy in the background talk about how he thought that the Pokèball was empty. Still looking up at the sky, I brought out my Rotom Phone and held it up to the sky in camera mode.

Not trusting myself with just pictures, I started to record the Legendary Pokémon.

With everyone distracted, Friede was able to escape the hands of Amethio's subordinates, jumping onto Charizard and flying over to Liko, Roy, and me.

"What's going on here?" He asked the two kids as I continued to tape the Legendary.

"I don't know! That came out of this ball!" Roy explained, showing off his Ancient Pokéball to him. Who knew such item held by a kid, would actually be keeping one of the most rarest Pokèmon known to mankind?

Rayquayza let out a screech before twisting around and then opening its mouth into the air. A purple light emitted from the inside and soon, a bright beam shot out from its mouth. It blasted straight into the air and then abruptly exploded.

It was using Draco Meteor.

My eyes widened as glowing giant rocks came hurdling down the sky like meteors and onto the beach. I cursed under my breath as the rocks hit, but I never ceased recording.

This was truly one in a million! A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! To see such Pokémon with your bare eyes—to be able to witness such... power.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Arcanine had moved to Liko and Roy, as well as their heavily damaged Pokèmon, and protectively stood behind them. It was also at this moment that I saw Friede standing next to me with Charizard behind us, its wings covering our heads.

"Rayquayza!" Roy yelled, his hand reaching out to the Pokèmon with the Ancient Pokèball in grasp, "Go back in here!"

The said Pokémon seemed displeased by this request and screeched back in response. However, I wasn't able to conclude it to be whether it was out of anger or denial of entry.

Its screech was so powerful that the wind started to push us back. Through one open eye against the raging wind, I noticed it staring down at us with an intense stare for several moments before finally flying away with another screech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 8.1K 23
Thirsty for some Sword and Shield guys? You've come to the right place! A place where I now deliver lenghty stories about our favourite pokΓ©mon men o...
48K 1.1K 14
|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐖𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐚𝐦 π€πŸπ­π¨π§ 𝐱 π…πžπ¦πšπ₯𝐞! π‘πžπšππžπ« || 𝒀||𝑡 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’“π’†π’”π’• π’Š...
58.3K 1.6K 63
Misty moved from Kanto to Jhoto, because she trusted her sisters to take care of the gym. But an encounter which made her heartbeat faster. The boy w...
123K 2.4K 42
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’‘π’π’Šπ’π’• π’Šπ’ π’“π’–π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ..." 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’–π’“π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ π’šπ’π’– π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒔...