Slugterra: Sling, Slug, and S...

By mhaandn1nt3nd0fan

The final war is over. UA has won. Tomura Shigaraki is no more. All that's left of him is Tenko Shimura. But... More

Welcome to Slugterra
Introductions and explanations
New Blasters and Meeting a Bunny Girl
Eli, Tenko, and Eri's meeting
Izuku Midoriya vs. Drake Slike
The truth
A father's explanation and a father's gift
Chasing After Locke and Load and Meeting Munch

Scavanger Slug Hunt

200 4 9
By mhaandn1nt3nd0fan

Izuku: So...why are we out here?

Kord: Beats me bud. Eli said he had something special planned.

Eli: Welcome gang! To the scavenger slug hunt!

Trixie: The what?

Tenko: allow me to explain. We are going to split up into teams of two and go separate ways in this forest and try to find a large variety of different slugs.

Eli: However, only Tenko and Izuku are allowed to keep the slugs they find, seeing as of how they have no slugs and Eri is too young to sling slugs.

Eri: Hmph.

Izuku: So I guess Tenko and I are on a team?

Eli: No. He's on my team. Kord, you're with Pronto.

Kord and Pronto give each other a high-five.

Eli: Trixie, you're with Eri.

Eri: Yay! I'm with Auntie Trixie.

Trixie: Ok, this girl is just too pure for this world.

Tenko and Izuku: 'Especially considering what she went through before Izuku/I saved her.'

Velvet: Wait. That means...

Tenko: Yup. You and Izuku are on the same team. Now. We have 1 hour to collect slugs. Ready...GO!

And so Kord and Pronto went east, Trixie and Eri went north, and Eli and Tenko went south.

While Izuku and Velvet were staring off into space with a blank expression.

Izuku: Um...

Velvet: W-well, we should probably go to the west and find some slugs. R-right?

Izuku: Y-Yeah! 'Oh my god! It's just me and Velvet! Alone! Calm down Izuku. It won't mean anything. We were just put together by chance...right?'

Yeah...this was not a coincidence. Anyways, after that, Izuku and Velvet rushed off to the west side of the forest. There, they found plenty of slugs.

Izuku: H-hey Velvet?

Velvet: Y-yeah?

Izuku: Wh-what slug is th-this?

Velvet: O-oh! That's a Narwhaddle. They are very rare.

Izuku: Wow. 'I wonder how using slugs works. I'll ask Eli when this is over.'

Just then, Izuku tripped on a rock and fell right on top of Velvet.

Needless to say, they were blushing like crazy. Then they freaked out.

Izuku and Velvet: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Eventually they stopped screaming and Izuku helped Velvet up.

Izuku: W-well that was a-awkward. 'She was so close! We almost kissed!'

Velvet: Y-yeah. 'Although I didn't really dislike it. He reminds me a lot of a bunny. Cute, shy, and lovable. I wish I could tell him how I feel.'

After that, the two kept on walking forward. But then...they spotted an...unnatural slug...wait...no...THAT'S A GHOUL! AND NOT JUST ANY GHOUL!

(In case you are wondering, no. This is not Junjie's Infurnus, Joo-Joo. It's a different one.)

Velvet started to panic before Izuku put his hand on her shoulder.

Izuku: Don't panic. I get the feeling that they can sense fear.

They start to walk away but then...

???:WAIT! PLEASE! DON'T GO! I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

Izuku froze.

Velvet: I-Izuku? Are you ok?

Izuku: Did you hear that?

Velvet: All I heard was the sound of that ghoul.

Izuku: Wait...*turns his head to the Darkfurnus* are you...talking to me?

Darkfurnus: You understood me? OH THANK GOODNESS! Phew! So you really ARE Hisashi's son!

Izuku: Who are you? And how do you know my dad?

Darkfurnus: I don't really have a name. But your father and I were really good friends. Until he went missing. He just somehow disappeared without a trace. What's your name?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Darkfurnus: Glad to meet you. Now, with that out of the way, I need your help. There is a great danger that is threatening the central caverns. I came from the now destroyed Western Caverns. It was destroyed after the Western Cavern's elemental slugs have been ghouled by a man using a Goon Doc. It even got me. I've been searching for help for years. But no one would trust me. Not even the Shadow Clan. I knew that only the Midoriya's would be able to help me. Thanks to their unnatural ability to understand slugs. Please. I need your help to save the five elementals of the Western Caverns. Before this evil man does the same to the elementals of your set of caverns. Please. You're my only hope. I need a hero.

Izuku then told Velvet everything.

Velvet: Are you sure we can trust him?

Izuku: It doesn't matter. A hero will always save those in need. If I were to choose not to help him just because of something he couldn't control, well...it would be like me discriminating you for your ears and tail.

Velvet's heart started to beat faster. The more she learned about Izuku, the harder she fell for him.

Izuku: So...yes...I will help you. I trust you.

Darkfurnus: Thank you! Thank you so much! Follow me!

The Darkfurnus started hopping towards where he came from as Izuku and Velvet followed him. Eventually, they came across a man who had with him, a Goon Doc. (No. Not Junjie. Or a dark slinger. He is just a man with a normal Goon Doc. Not The Goon.) and with him, we're five really nasty looking ghouls.

Izuku: Are those...?

Darkfurnus: Yep. Those are the elemental slugs of my home caverns. Or at least...they were. I desperately need your help in saving them. And also curing that Goon Doc.

???:Maybe I can help?

Izuku, Velvet, and the Darkfurnus turn around to see...Doc?

Izuku: Doc?

Velvet: What are you doing here?

Doc: Eli was wondering why you weren't back yet so he sent me here in case of ghouls. But I certainly wasn't expecting this. I can help cure the Goon Doc, and the elementals. But I need a clear shot.

Izuku then translated what Doc said to Velvet.

Velvet: How are we going to get a clean shot with all those elementals running around?

Izuku: I can handle that. You take aim.

Izuku then jumps down and faces the mysterious man.

Izuku: Who are you? And why did you turn those slugs into ghouls?!

???: I am Drake Slike. And if you think you can stop me with those slugs...then this will be pathetic.

Just then...

Izuku: 'Full Cowling at %20!' I don't need to use slugs. I'll fight you with my bare hands!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 208 14
Yes you read the title right. After graduating UA high school Izuku, his four wives and their snowball (Eri) were transported to alternate univere (A...
5.6K 85 23
The war has ended. But the heroes have failed. The plan to save Tomura Shigaraki could not have been put into action as Izuku Midoriya was fatally wo...
19.3K 302 22
Through a series of events, Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka both realize they have feelings for each other and start dating. Their relationship sta...
6.6K 148 13
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...