Poetry :)

Plutos_ecilpse tarafından

Just a book of poetry Daha Fazla

What does depression feel like?
Anxiety
Family trauma
Suicide
Fake
Break me
Love
Happiness
Hate while I love
Summer Love
Popularity
Death
He likes another girl
She made me better
Washing Machine Heart
Just a rant
Cupid
Put her in a movie
The other woman
Treehouse
I'll wait for u
What she wants
Ana
If only she could see...
Out of reach
Strawberry Blonde
Mary
Request page
Hungry
She's so nice
Best friend?
Champaign and Sunshine
Too much
Till the end
Not enough
Love like bubble gum
The aftermath of love
Eternal Night: A Halloween Tale of Courage and Love
Baby I'm a Fool for You
Back
Kiah
I love your...

Michelle

6 0 0
Plutos_ecilpse tarafından

In the stillness of the night, she stands alone, A figure lost in thoughts unknown. Her name is Michelle, a song unsung, A melody whispered on the tip of a tongue.

In the depths of her eyes, a world untold, A story of love, a tale so bold. She walks with grace, a silent grace, With a sadness hidden in her embrace.

Michelle, oh Michelle, with eyes so blue, A heart that beats for something true. In the quiet of her solitude, She dreams of love, of a love renewed.

She longs for a hand to hold her tight, To chase away the shadows of the night. But in the silence, she finds her solace, In the rhythm of her own heart's promise.

Michelle, oh Michelle, with a soul so pure, In your presence, hearts find their cure. For in your eyes, there lies a spark, A light that guides us through the dark.

So let us sing for Michelle, our muse, In the quiet of the night, let us choose. To dance to the melody of her name, and in her honor, let love's flame.

        Based on the song Michelle by Sir Chloe

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9K 71 13
Her dreams come true when she meets Mitchel Cave. TW. Suicide, self harm, drug abuse, ed, smut.