THE PRESENT ISN'T LIKE THE PA...

Af Orchid_013

"I finally found you Neul and I'm not letting you go again, you are mine and mine alone, mines to touch, mine... Mere

Back Story
Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NCT DREAM
20
21
New Story Alert ‼‼‼

19

13 0 0
Af Orchid_013

Hanuel pov

After watching 3 movies with our parent's Jaemin and i left to meet Hyuck.

"so how's it like to finally be in a relationship?" i scoffed "it's only been a day Jaem" and he smiled.

"still..."

"well maybe you should try it and see" i said which made him roll his eyes "i don't need a relationship" he sighed.

"bro just because one girl was a bitch doesn't mean all of them are" i said remembering how his first love relationship ended.

It had pained me to see my brother so distraught. For days he had lost his usual fun self and was so distant. At the age of 18 he fell in love with a girl named Bri from his class during his first year in college. They were together for almost a year until he found out she was only using him for fame, his gifts and well...sex. She wasn't even loyal to him since he caught her cheating. I never liked her cause she failed the vibe check with me but for Jaemin i never said a thing since he seemed to care for her a lot but when i found out what she did i wanted nothing but to pounce at the bitch and hit her in that stupid red head with one of my thickest reading books. I wasn't about to let the person who shattered my brother's heart get away with it, though i was only 15 at the time but that didn't stop me from throwing paint balloons at her when she tried to approach my brother. I bet it took her ages to get all that blue and yellow paint of that red hair of her.

"I'm really not that interested plus i don't have the time for that"

"but you have time to go fucking around" i deadpanned. "okay! i am not discussing my sexual activities with my little sister" he said as he focused on driving.

Once jaemin turned 20 he became a total badass from his looks to the way he treated outsiders. He would go drinking and clubbing with his friends and come home early parts of the morning. Eventually all of that toned down a bit when dad started making him work at the company.

"you know one day you are going to get tired of it and going to want someone constant in your life, you can't avoid love forever jaems. Just because one failed doesn't mean the rest will to" i gave him a small smile and he nodded.

"by the way how do you know where this 127 base is?" i asked and he blinked a few times ahead as if he was trying to figure out how to answer my question.

"uhhh, you know all those trips i would make up and down from NYC to Seoul for stuff?" i nodded "yeahh i used to come to their bases a lot t-to meet the g-guys whenever i got a chance" he stuttered

why is he stuttering? Is Jaemin hiding something from me?

I watched as he gulped but i only nodded with a hum not wanting to further the subject while he was driving.

Once Jaemin turned 18 he would come to Seoul every second month over for a weekend or 5 days max. I questioned it at first because i wanted to come as well to meet donghyuck but him and my parents refused saying it would be too dangerous to travel but i knew they were hiding something. Everytime i questioned it they avoided it so i eventually gave up.

As i was lost in my thoughts Jaemin pulled up in front of u huge gate guarded with at least 10 guards, 5 of each side holding massive guns.

Damn i keep forgetting they are in the mafia business. Woah i wonder if it's like how they describe it in the fictional books.

Jaemin pulled down his window, which resulted in the guards bowing to him and opening the two massive gates. He nodded putting his window back up and continuing to drive. I eyed his suspiciously once again.

"i'm guessing if Dreams so called base looks like a mansion then this isn't any different" i said and his face lifted to a light smirk. "you'll see"

I was already in aww at the beautiful scenery but what shocked me was when he pulled up infront of not a house, a building or a mansion but a freaken castle. My jaw dropped to the ground. Ok i knew these guys were rich but not this rich, what the the actual fuck.

"close your mouth before flies enter" jaemin chuckled and i closed my mouth looking at him in disbelif

"no way in hell is this a base or even a head quarter, its a fucking castle jaemin!" he laughed at my reaction getting out of the car, taking the bags that was packed with blueberry and vanilla cupcakes also choco chip cookies.

i followed him out. "this is everything in one, from their base to their home and taeyong has many more places like these" he said as we walked to the entrance.

This place was also surrounded by security atleast 100 security guards around.

"at this rate i think tae oppa is the richest man on earth" we both chuckled as we stood infront of the huge closed doors. Jaemin put in his thumb print on the scanner next to the door which dinged him access to enter and it automatically opened the door making my eyes widen.

wow jaemin must be really close to them for him to have full access like that.

"go in" he assured me to enter first and i nodded walking in.

As i entered the place was no less then a royal palace. The floors was in red carpeted, the ceiling had these huge crystal chandeliers, there was beautiful antic paintings on the walls. This place was utterly beautiful. I've never been to a royal palace before but it would take a lot to beat this. Taeyong must of really worked his ass off for this.

"and you are?" a tall six foot giant asked me as he blocked my sight. I was slightly taken aback and flustered as he gave me a blank look. "i-i uhh" i looked to my side, thanking god jaemin was still beside me. I let out a tiny squeak and hid behind Jaemin, holding onto his black leather jacket in my fists. He laughed at my reaction and smiled at the 6 foot giant.

"johnny Hyung, she's no harm. She's my sister Haneul" This Johnny person now smiled and looked over at me. "oh, I'm sorry if i scared you, My name's Johnny Suh" he waved and i gave him a small wave back. "h-hi i'm haneul" he nodded.

"well Jaemin i see you finally decided to visit us" a long fiery red head dude said.

What the hell, this man looks like he jumped out of anime.

"sorry yuta hyung, i've been loaded with paperwork" jaemin sighed with a slight pout. The red head turned to me and nodded, i gave him a small smile. "the names Yuta", "haneul"

"ohh whose the pretty girl?" an orange hair guy said as he walked near us with a smirk.

"pretty and taken" a deep familiar voice said from near us.

I looked around and found him standing near in all his glory dressed in a grey sweatpants and white t-shirt. It's my first time seeing him in such casual clothes after i returned. "hyuck!" i moved away from Jaemin and all the men crowding us and ran to Haechan pulling him in a hug. "hiii" i smiled sheepishly. he broke the hug and pecked my forehead "hey love" he smiled.

"what the fuck!?" a loud voice said making me slightly flinch, looking around to only see more men had gathered.

"woahh what is going on?" another said.

"ohh hana you're here?" the only other familiar face i recognized which was Mark who was just making his way in.

"Neul, these are my 127 hyungs"

"thats Doyoung, Jungwoo, Taeil, Johnny, Jaehyun, Yuta and you already know Mark" Haechan said pointing to each guy who waved as he introduced.

"guys this is Haneul, my girlfriend" he said putting a hand on my lower back. "and my sister" jaemin said with an eyeroll.

"wait D-doyoung and Jaehyun, you two look familiar?", "Oh! now i remember, you guys were Taeyong oppa's bestfriends from school right?" they nodded with a smile.

"you grew up well little Na" jaehyun smiled and i chuckled. "thanks, and i see you are still handsome as ever" Haechan's hold on my waist tightened a little. "it's nice to see you still remember us Hanuel" Doyoung smiled with his famous bunny smile that never changed. "its nice to see you still look like a bunny" i teased him, making some of the guys laugh.

"you better stop before your man put's a bullet through my head" doyoung said making me look over at haechan who was glaring daggers at him.

"now now hyuck i told you stop being a jelly baby" he looked at me then sighed.

"where's my cupcakes, auntie said she made and sent my favorite blueberry ones" he asked and Jaemin lifed up the bags.

"there's enough for everyone so share hyuck" i said to him and he just nodded taking the bags from Jaemin

"wow i've never seen someone have this much control over him" the one named Taeil said making the rest of the guys nod in agreement.

"soo where's my favorite Taeyong oppa?" i asked looking around in this big place.

"i heard my name" a deep voice said from behind.

=+=+=+=+=

Author pov

Taeyong stood above the staircase walking down in his red and black suit with his black hair styled to the side. Walking down the stairs like a king, one could just feel the dangerous aura coming from him. Hanuel was slightly taken aback by how much he changed by his appearance.

She could see why he was a mafia leader but somehow that didn't scare her because she remembered all those times when they all used to play together and Taeyong was always there to protect her like an older brother like Jaemin that's why she was attached to him.

When he was close enough to her she engulfed him in a tight hug. The sight of her hugging taeyong and him returning the hug with a smile made most of the men in the room shocked, because from what they know of the famous Mafia Lord Lee Taeyong was that he has never genuinely hugged a girl with a smile before except Diara. He barely ever had a heart warming smile like he did now on his face. unlike Jaemin, Haechan, Jaehyun, Mark and Doyoung who know's how close the two are they were that surprised.

Haechan was a tiny bit jealous but he knew Taeyong considered Neul like his little sister.

"it's good to see you alive Mr Mafia Lord" Hanuel chuckled breaking the hug. "who would of thought the guy who would help me dress up my barbie dolls and play tea party would be a big scary mafia boss" she smiled teasingly making him let out a deep chuckle and ruffle her hair making Hanuel's face scrunch.

"it's good to see you all grown up" he said making Hanuel scoff.

"please! you guys are making it sound like I'm 25 or something. I'm 19 people!" she said

"come on let's go to the living room and we can talk there" he said pushing the girl to walk down the rest of the stairs.

----

As the 11 of them sat in the living room that was 4 times the size of the Na's. The rest of the members either sat there to converse with Jaemin or wanting to get to know Hanuel. Haneul sat next Haechan as he played with the strands of her black wavy curls.

"how was New York?" Taeyong asked her. "it was good, i missed all of you guy's though" she sighed and he nodded curtly.

"i see you guys build quite the empire here...didn't think i was going to walk into a freaken castle" she said staring around in aww making Taeyong and Haechan chuckle. "there's way more then where these came from" Haechan said.

"so oppa..." Hanuel was cut of by a groan from Haechan

"why do you not call me oppa" he whined making her give him an eye roll. "calling my boyfriend would be to cringe cause in my opinion it means older brother" she answered making the poor boy lean back with a sigh. "but you don't call me oppa either" Jaemin butted in "because you're not that older then me so shushh" she said turning her focus back to Taeyong who was looking at her with a smile knowing she had 100 questions to ask about their mafia syndicate. Ever since Hanuel was a child she was always known for being an inquisitive little bean.

"i thought Haechan would answered all your questions by now" Taeyong said looking over to Haechan who nodded. "he did but i wanna know from you, I'm curious okayy"

"fine what do you want to know?"...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

80K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au
4.7K 217 59
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ | ɴᴀ ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ❝Sometimes I wonder how you're the same person.❞ ❝Why? And am I on your mind that much?❞ The NCT DREAM boys had amazing...
31.1K 767 34
𝓛.𝓓𝓗 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐮 Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒶�...
7.4K 246 35
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you. I want to be with you." Mafia au-