๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

By V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช

560 23 13
By V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

What the hell is taking her so long? Lucky ass could get away for some time...      The brunette girl thought as she sat at the table, opposite of Ben. Her leg was bouncing up and down under the table as she waited for her sister to come back from the bathroom. The others chatting around her, and her having to tolerate the sudden guests made her uncomfortable, as she started fiddling with her fingers, arm resting on the table.

Her thoughts were cut off by someone nudging her leg from under the table, which caused her to look up, directly into Bens eyes, who raised a brow at her. Of course, now noticing that he rarely spoke, she just shook her head, and looked back down. That was until her sister finally made it back to the kitchen, the girl letting out a sigh in relief.

Ashlyn walked over to the counter to pour herself and her sister some water, while she listened to the adults talking.        "Sorry for coming on such short notice. Aiden told us Ben, him and your daughters have been FAST FRIENDS and so we wanted to come and introduce ourselves-"       The Banner parents started choking and wheezing from the sudden statement.     "Oh my, are you two alright?"

"Y-Yeah sorry-"           "Don't mind us, go on."       They said as they tried to calm down from their coughing fit.

"I was just saying that we're happy to see Aiden and Benny fitting in."        'Benny? That's cute.'       The girl noted to herself as she continued to listen and sip her drink that Ashlyn got for her.       "We move around a lot so Aiden's always been homeschooled and even for Ben, It's been awhile since he's gone to public school."

Their father smiled at the two boys, now looking at them.        "Oh that's exciting, are you guys having fun?"         He tried to strike up a converstation with the kids, but even their father looked uncomfortable with the sudden guests.         "Yep! Especially with the field trip."

Wait what? What field trip?

"I thought it'd be fun for Ashlyn and Rylee to come along too.."        WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?   The girl felt like having a full on panic attack infront of everyone.         When did they talk about this?!       Oh yeah wait.. she had her headphones on in class.. Shit.

"What field trip?"        Their parents were just as confused as their brown haired daughter.     "Oh you don't know? The kids have this group history project about Savannah."      To her right, her sister could be seen glaring daggers at the blonde haired boy, who was just sweetly smiling at her. Ben was.. not even paying attention, he was snacking on something, god knows what..    "Oh right, we were talking about that earlier."

"Their teacher also planned a field trip to Savannah for the project. It'll be an overnight trip, though."      After this, they continued chatting about god knows what. The girl wasnt paying attention, her head was on the table, with her eyes closed.

She lost count of the time the Clarks spent at their house, but right now they were standing at the door, waving goodbye. Which was a relief for all of them. Aiden stood infront of the two girls, as he pulled out two papers from god knows where, and gave it to them.      "Here. In case you decide you want to go."       He flashed his stupid grin to them again, before he walked over to his parents.       "It was nice meeting you Mrs. and Mr. Banner."

Now, Rylee was laying on her stomach on the couch, her legs on her fathers lap.       "Well they were nice."         The girl gave her father a look, who looked back at her with a look that said;     'What?'          

"I thought it was never going to end."     Their mother sighed out as she laid on the couch, next to Ashlyn. The younger girl stood up, and cracked her back, before she turned towards the others.      "Dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna go get ready for bed."     She started walking towards her room, with her sister following, who put both hers and her sisters paper down on a drawer. The brunette didnt feel like going to her room thought, so she followed her sister to her room.

While Ashlyn was on her phone in this.. weird.. seemingly uncomfortable position, Rylee was sprawled out on her sisters bed, also on her phone. They heard footsteps coming closer, until they saw their father in the doorway.      "Mind if I come in?"      The younger just hummed while the redhead mumbled a quiet 'sure'.

As their father sat down on the edge of the bed, Ashlyn sat down next to him too, with her sister behind her, leaning over her shoulder.      "I think you two should go."     This got the attention of both girls, as the brown haired sibling was first to question it.       "On the field trip? Why?"      They stared at their father before the redhead spoke too.       "You know we aren't actually friends, right? We've had maybe two converstations with the guy and one of them was about the project. And Ben hasn't even spoken to us."        That was true. 

"All friendships start somewhere right?"       The two girls listened to their father, before the younger sibling started braiding Ashlyns hair as she sat behind her, and spoke.        "But i don't want friendship."         "Me neither..."     Whispered the redhead to her sister, who only smiled at her over her shoulder, continuing to braid her hair.

"How do you know? You can guess that you won't like something, but you never actually know until you try right?"      The two sisters locked eyes, before the smaller one cracked a smile.       "Like how you made us try pickled eggs?"        They raised a brow at their father, who sweatdropped.        "Could've used a better example, but at least you know for sure you guys hate them now."

Before the two girls could answer, their father gripped the two in a headlock either side of him, making the brunette drop her sisters half braided hair, scratching and hiting his fathers arm, trying to get away.       "Listen I won't force ya. I do think It's a good idea for you two to experience things before you hate them though."     The two girls flailed around in their fathers grip as they tried to break free.     "Cut it out!"        Their mother watched with a smile on her face from the door way, before she came into the room too.

 "Hey lemme join in."

"GET AWAY!!"

Later that night the girls were already ready for bed, but they decided on staying up just a little bit more. With Rylee sitting with her legs criss-crossed, and her sisters head in her lap, they kept looking at the field trip paper.       "Should we go?"      The redhead looked up at her sister, who was looking down at her, and she shrugged her shoulder, uncertain in her answer.

'We don't want to go.'

Fuck it. The two girls were standing outside, with Ben and Aiden next to them. "I'm so glad you two decided to come!"        The younger sister looked at him with a dumbfounded expression, before she murmured under her breath.     "Sure you are.."

"You guys made it seem like you weren't gonna go."

She gave the boy a look, before she rolled her eyes. Ever since the day they came over, he hasn't left them alone. That kid was everywhere!

"Are you two gonna go?"      He asked as he leaned over the bus seat.

"You gonna go?"     He asked as he walked behind the two girls.

"You gonna go?"      He popped out from behind a trash can, making the girl almost drop her lunch.

"You gonna go?"     He yelled out as he looked through the window of their house.

That kid was creepy.

The kids stood next to the bus, being as loud as always. It was too early, and too much for the girl. She was defenitely going to sleep through the whole ride. The twins were bickering about something, and Logan was on the phone. No one she could really talk to, so she slipped her headphones on, and the class loaded onto the bus.

God save us.

°

°

°

A/N) OKAYYY LETS GET INTO THE BEST PARTSSS<3

Ps. My eyes are burning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.9K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
89.6K 1.5K 49
Posting these because there aren't enough out there๐Ÿ˜ญ Most of these will be fluff, but not all so u less you request an angst shot or I'm feeling a b...
5.5K 253 18
แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก 8 ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ...