Mated but not Tamed

Croissant2000 द्वारा

She was beaten and abused, never allowed outside, or to meet anyone. Her father was a wolf, her mother a huma... अधिक

Character's
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Trapped
Chapter 2 - Friends?
Chapter 3 - Our Mate
Chapter 4 - Saved
Chapter 5 - Like Me
Chapter 6 - Safe?
Chapter 7 - Three More Bites
Chapter 8 - Fear
Chapter 9 - Won't Hold Me Back
Chapter 10 - Closer
Chapter 11 - Sleeping together?
Chapter 12 - Tag
Chapter 13 - Mating?
Chapter 14 - Cute Yellow Sweater
Chapter 15 - My 6lb Bag
Chapter 16 - Soft and Silky
Chapter 18 - Next Steps
Notice

Chapter 17 - Mercy

33 1 0
Croissant2000 द्वारा

Magnolia

I feel the warm sun on my skin, the cool breeze of an open widow brushing over me. Sending shivers up my back.

My eyelids do little to block out the light. Causing a little grown to form.

I feel strong arms snuggle me closer as a husky morning chuckle vibrates the broad chest beneath me. I crack my eyes open, squinting up at Seths handsome face looking down at me. His large frame slightly perched on the deep mahogany headboard.

"Good morning princess." His deep rumbly voice a soothing balm to my morning grogginess. "Did you sleep well?"

I nod up at him, happiness cresting my lips. I snuggle closer into his chest. I'm still in the same spot I was last night when I arranged the guys around me.

Daniels head now lays on Seths shoulder with one arm hanging above his head and the other tucked neatly between him and Seth.

Luther's still on my left, his body facing me and Seth with his hand resting on my thigh. Every once in a while he squeezes, just to make sure I'm still there.

I must have slipped more to side in my sleep, with my legs straddling one of Seths massive ones, with my foot tangled in Daniels legs. I don't mind. The more of them that touch me the better I sleep. This time I'm me, in my body.

And I love it.

I never want to wake up without them again.

The others still fast asleep as me and Seth wake up. He pulls me higher up, causing Luther to stir and tighten his grip on me. Daniel reacts the same but turns on his side until his back is to us all. Grumbling like we disturbed him.

Cute.

I lean into Seth, reveling in his warm embrace. His fingers running up and down my back, pulling my shirt up and up until my whole back is exposed.

I shiver like always, goosebumps radiating my skin.

"I could get used to this." He says while nuzzling into my neck. He moves his lips against my skin like a whisper. Gentle warm pecks all the way up my neck.

He settles his forehead against mine, inhaling deeply. I do the same. Filling my self to the brim of his scent. The cool rain and pine trees settling my nerves.

"I could too." I say, his eyes snapping up from my lips to my eyes. I blush and go to hide away in his chest.

His fingers catch my chin, tilting my head a little more up before leaning forward and devouring my lips. His tongue prods at the seem of my lips, prying them open with little resistance.

His tongue lapping at mine, his arms pulling me higher into him, making my hair fall around our faces like a curtain. My legs straddling his large waist, settling me into his lap.

Hot heavy kisses cloud my mind, panting and hearts pumping cloud my ears.

All I feel is him. All I hear is him.

I feel something hard poke at my center, so I shift to a more comfortable position. When said object twitches at the movement, I gasp and yank away.

I prop myself on Seths chest, his whine making me giggle as I inspect the poky thingy.

I look down until I see Seths pants tented significantly. I blush immediately, looking up at Seth at a breakneck speed almost knocking him in the nose.

His hand is covering his eyes, his thumb rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry." Is all he says. His voice gravely and strained.

I sit up a little lower, adjusting myself until my legs fall around Seths legs. His eyes still covered and mind still somewhere else. I take advantage of his distraction as I inspect his 'hard on' as he called it the other day.

Its pretty large. I think. I'm not really sure how big there supposed to be, but I'm guessing he is significantly larger than most.

"Do you wanna see baby girl?" Seth catches me off guard. I jump a little at being caught, but quickly nod my head.

Ever since I started asking questions and was allowed to be curious, I can't stop.

Slowly he adjusts me so I'm sitting in front of him, with his large frame now sitting against the headboard. He waits until I'm settled, but my nerves are keeping me twitchy.

My foot bounces slightly on the mattress, and Seth goes to halt it with his large rough hand.

"Are you sure?" He askes, and I nod again. A little more eager this time. I know the situation is a little weird, but he would tell me if he didn't want to do this.

Besides, how am I supposed to get ready for... sex, if I don't know what everything looks like or how it works. I know the basics, but with them, I want to know more. I want to know everything.

I'm brought back to reality when Seth starts to pull his sweats down. His boxers slightly thinner, so the outline of his... penis is a lot more defined.

I inhale sharply and he halts. His knowing smirk makes me blush, the hot burning in my cheeks reaching a whole new level.

He waits a few more minute. Giving me the chance to prepare.

Breath in and out.

He moves his boxers down, his penis bobbing up and out of the fabric to stand tall. I gape at the size of it.

I thought it was big before, but looking at it straight on is a whole other thing. Its huge.

"What do you think?" he asks, his faces breaking out into a proud smirk. I guess I'm not hiding my reaction very well, with my mouth being agape and all.

What do I think? What do I think?

"T-that's supposed to f-fit in..." I look down toward my privates and he laughs. I glare at him. I don't think this is funny.

"Yes princess. And it will." He grabs the base of it, pumping it once before continuing, "With a little preparation."

I start to tremble at the idea. My body tightening, burning, and clenching all at once.

My core clamps down on nothing and I feel my thighs wet. He inhales sharply and a dark, hungry look floods his face.

Before I can act on my impulses, Luther stirs beside us, his eyes cracking open.

Seth quickly goes to pull up his pants, jostling the bed a bit as he does. I giggle at his reaction, a bashful look taking over his face.

"Morning." Luther says, his morning voice gravely and deep. Sending shivers up my spine.

I can't help reacting to everything these guys say or do.

"Good morning." I say back, though it comes out more of a squeak.

"Exploring the anatomy now, are we?" he says, causing Seth to shove him. The motion causing Luther to roll off the already cramped bed, the thud of his body waking Daniel up.

He grumbles like a child, rolling over and fluffing the pillow underneath him. His eyes crack open, squinting at the sun light streaming in through the wall of windows.

He sees me and his face lights up. His smile is so infectious that I can't help but smile back, a small blush still staining my cheeks.

"Beautiful." Is all he says before he rises, scooping me into his arms and placing me in between his legs. My back to his chest.

He kisses up and down my shoulder and back, touching any exposed skin he can find. I'm a giggling mess by the time he's finished with me. Seth just watches as I try to form words of help.

Luther finally makes his way off the floor, flipping Seth the bird as he climbs back on the bed. It dips and bounces as he does, causing Daniel to lose is hold on me momentarily.

I practically claw at the blankets to get away. Only my attempt at escape fails as Seth grabs me from under my arms and Luther by my feet.

"No, please..." I don't get the chance to plead for mercy anymore, Seth and Luther immediately tickling every part they can find. My feet are extremely sensitive, and I nearly cry form laughter.

"W-what do I-I n-need to d-do..." I can't form a simple sentence.

The tickling stops and I wipe away the tears forming under my eyes. They all look at me while Daniel scootches up beside me. Taking my face in his hands.

"Three little kisses should set you free." He says, arching his eyebrow in challenge.

I've already kissed each of them. A step I am very proud of. But the idea of doing it again sends a burning wave of nervousness through me. Along with turning my stomach into knots. The best kind.

I can do this. I want to do this.

I grab Daniel by the shoulders, shimming out the guys holds as I steady on my knees to get to Daniels height.

And I lay one on him. And then Seth. And then Luther. All of which are sporting massive hard on's after I've finished. Making my face light up and my shyness at there attraction show on my cheeks.

The simple truth is, these boys can't get enough of touching me. And I love it.

I love them.

******

I wrap the big fluffy white towel around my body. I've only been here less than a week and I can already see the weight I've gained.

I'm a bit worried the boys will notice. But thinking it over, the boys are the ones who keep making me eat more. Its always 'three more bite' and 'just a little more'.

I can never say no. It doesn't hurt that the food they make is so, unbelievably good. Its always hot and fresh, and they keep asking me what I want to eat.

I never know, so they make whatever they like. Which happens to be becoming my favourite foods. Like waffles and steak and nachos. Oh, and my absolute favourite, tacos.

They're these hard chip-like cups with beef, lettuce, sour cream, salsa and so many other yummy things. I love it when Daniel adds a little spicy salsa to mine when the others aren't looking.

Luther said I shouldn't eat anything spicy. My stomachs not used to regular meals let alone spices and intense foods.

Daniel thinks I won't get better with spicy foods without eating spicy foods. But both Seth and Luther happen to be worry warts.

Still, he lets me try it. And now I LOVE it. Its spicy and adds so much more to the taste.

After toweling the rest of the water off my body, I make my way out the door. I find some of my new clothes laid out on the bed, which is already made and so inviting.

I pull on some comfy leggings and a knit cropped sweater, finding these wool covered socks and sliding them over my feet. The warmth is immediate, the floor squishier.

I pad my way down to the kitchen, expecting to find the boys cooking breakfast like they said. Unexpectedly there all sitting at the breakfast nook.

I move a little slower when I see the worried expressions on there faces.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and they turn to face me. Their faces brightening only a fraction. Just in their eyes.

"We need to talk Angel." 

*******

Word Count: 1,922

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Blind Instincts Serza द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

1.5M 43.8K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
1.9M 55.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
383K 15.6K 52
His hand muffled my scream for help, he tries to shush me but I only struggle harder to get away from him. My tears are falling onto his hand but he...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...