๐’ ๐€ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐“ ๐’

By gvttsslvt_

๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ... More

๐˜— ๐˜™ ๐˜– ๐˜“ ๐˜– ๐˜Ž ๐˜œ ๐˜Œ
๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ ๐™ค
๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ง ๐™š ๐™š

๐˜š ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ ๐˜• ๐˜› ๐˜š

239 19 110
By gvttsslvt_

Tell me I'm yours, baby.

𝗪 𝗘 𝗟 𝗖 𝗢 𝗠 𝗘

Hello and thank you so so much for reading "Saints". It means the world to that you've chosen my story to read <3

There is a couple of things that I'd like to mention before you begin reading, I am a fourteen year old and is also my second wattpad story that I've properly written. I hope for this book to get as much recognition as D&D or even more but we'll see how things go.

Another thing is that I will not tolerate any hate or spoilers in the comment sections. If you have something to say about my writing then by all means you can tell me, just don't be a bitch about it. Also please do not spoil the story for first time readers in the comments, I will not hesitate to delete them.

Of course, there's going to be a couple grammar errors or spelling mistakes throughout the book. I'm not a professional writer so save your time from bullying me about it and just move on.

Finally please please please don't be a silent reader! I absolutely love reading your messages you guys send, so leave a comment or else I'll chop off your balls <3.

Oh, and, don't forget to vote, it helps boost my confidence and to continue writing! (srs though some of you snakes don't vote).

-

𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗥 𝗔 𝗖 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 - 23

His Unhinged, Naïve and Helpless Obsession.

𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 - 26

Her Possessive, Deranged and Obsessed Stalker.

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳 - 25

His Right Hand Man (side character).

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 24

Her Asshole Boyfriend (side character).

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 & 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 - 26, 24

Their Friend Group (side characters).

-

𝗗 𝗘 𝗦 𝗖 𝗥 𝗜 𝗣 𝗧 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡

(just a lil more detailed ^_^)

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓 :

Trapped in the pits of her own house while being consumed by the closure from the French Mafia and the reality of this world by her Mother since she was born, Rosa is the most innocent and free-of-sin person you could ever meet. Her purity and saint-like behaviour couldn't make her any more of an angel. But no one stays innocent forever. At a young age she finds out that life is not all Church bells and moral actions, and the choice of free will swallows her whole. She learnt what a knife was used for, and how her hands could be a substitute for it. She desires the physical touch from her boyfriend, and her childhood is left unhinged. But one day she accidentally bumped into someone on the streets. Little did Rosa know that her life would not be the same after meeting 𝙝𝙞𝙨 red hot gaze.

𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈 :

Having not many solid memories from his youth, Ace was only certain of one thing - training for becoming the Don of the Spanish Mafia. He can slaughter and destroy a person swiftly without second thoughts of regret or guilt. He can lie his way into getting to know people using his charisma and looks, only to betray them in the most horrific ways possible. He can find the information of anyone and anything, and uses it to make people drown in their own ignorant lives. Ace was brought up to be the sadist he is. There was no time for relationships. Until one day he found a partner; but she chose the path of foolishness, which ended her up in the hands of the Devil himself. He vowed to never love again. That was kept until he bumped into someone on the streets. That vow was instantly broken once he met with 𝙝𝙚𝙧 soft brown eyes.

𝗕 𝗢 𝗢 𝗞

Okay so it's another mafia book, I think it would be a key theme especially for the forbidden love aspect of the plot. I think the mafia stuff is more obvious on Ace's side since he's the heir to the Don of the Spanish Mafia, but Rosalie isn't involved much in that stuff really.

Also Rosa isn't actually a masochist I guess, she's more "touch starved" and craves attention but doesn't care about how she receives it. And she isn't innocent whatsoever (just like us 😋).

I'm still debating whether or not Rosa and Ace end up together in the end but if not then I guess it would be more enemies with benefits instead (??).

Also the song for this book is 'American Jesus' by Nessa Barrett, the song is at the top‼️

𝗧 𝗥 𝗜 𝗚 𝗚 𝗘 𝗥 𝗪 𝗔 𝗥 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚 𝗦

I don't think you have to be 18+ to read this (I'm not myself) but there will be some mature-ish themes so here's some trigger warnings in case ya need em ↓

- stalking

- drinking

- smoking

- foul language

- "inappropriate" scenes (not smut tho)

- desires for pain (idk what to call it)

- murder/death

- mental issues (that are pretty much undiagnosed)

- gory scenes

I'll add more later if needs be.

𝗧 𝗥 𝗢 𝗣 𝗘 𝗦

Some of the main tropes that are included in this story is ↓

- forbidden love/enemies with benefits (?)

- opposites attract

- stalker × victim

- masochist (not much though) × sadist

- mafia

- he falls first

- boy obsessed

- protective older brother

- "I'll burn the world for you" (if that's even a trope)

That's a lot of tropes lol - I think the masochist × sadist kind of explains what I mean by the desires for pain thing? But again Rosa isn't much of a masochist. Also he falls first >>

𝗦 𝗢 𝗖 𝗜 𝗔 𝗟 𝗦

Follow me you guys!! Also, on Pinterest if you scroll a bit on my profile there's a board called "my children ☆" and in there is different sections I made for my characters if you wanna see more of their aesthetics and stuff :3.

𝗖 𝗥 𝗘 𝗗 𝗜 𝗧 𝗦

Credits to my undiagnosed insomnia 😍🎀💗 (jk sometimes I just can't sleep so I stare at the ceiling making up stories in my head).

Okay for real now, I guess I got my inspiration from 'Haunting Adeline' by H. D. Carlton. I haven't actually read the book but when I did look it up a little bit about it I really wanted to write a sort of "dark" romance type of novel like it if that makes sense? Like with the stalking and obsession stuff. I also got one or two of my ideas from imagines off TikTok but we aren't gonna talk about that.

Finally, credits to my lovely co author (whose name won't be mentioned)!! She's actually helped me a lot with this story, from finding names for the characters to figuring out the plot. I'm grateful for her supporting and hyping me up so much so lots of love to one of the best idiots I know <3.

𝗧 𝗛 𝗔 𝗡 𝗞 𝗬 𝗢 𝗨

Well, I guess that's it my stars. I appreciate you once again for reading my book and I hope you enjoy and love my work and characters as much as I do.

𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 + 𝐚𝐜𝐞

🂡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 32.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
23.4K 396 45
What's going on between Shailene and Theo off the set? Here's my version! Enjoy!
1.1M 29.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...