La da dee-Simonette

By Luiaisy

This is a story that continues from Alvin's last day. After Brittany and Alvin get together, Simon realizes h... More

Introduce
Part 1
Part 2

Final part

62 2 0
By Luiaisy

"At the chipette's tree house"

You like Simon? Brittany asked
yea, I like him, but it doesn't matter. Jeanette replies.

I knew it !! I think he likes you too. Brittany said

"How do you know? He didn't even asked me this year. Plus he doesn't even think about talking about it. *Sigh*. I think he already has someone he likes. Jeanette continued. "

I think he may have forgotten . Better to ask late than not ask. Brittany cheer her up.

"I know him well We spend a lot of time together. I don't think Simon will forget jeanette replied"

So why don't you just ask him? I think It's better than sitting and being sad. , Brittany said.

"I'm afraid if he told me he already has a partner going to the dance. I would be very upset. Jeanette lowered her head"

Well..I'll ask Alvin Does Simon have a dance partner yet ,Brittany replied.

"Jeanette nodded"

Brittany picked up the phone. Call Alvin's number.

Hi britt, what's up? Alvin replied.

Can I ask you something? Brittany said.
yea sure ! Alvin replied

"Simon, has he asked anyone to the dance yet? Brittany asked"

No...why ? Alvin wondered.
She whispered, Jeanette asked me to ask.

See you later , love you , brittany Said.
Oh okay, I love you too. Alvin replied

"Brittany hung up the phone"

I have good news. Simon hasn't asked anyone yet. So don't worry. Brittany smiled.

Jeanette smiles, thanks sis.

They hugged each other. Don't worry I'm always on your side. Brittany said.

"At Seville's house"

"Are you two going to tell each other you love each other all the time? Simon asked."

Technically, yeah. I think it's become our routine. Alvin replied. Theodore, would you mind making some cookies for us?

Sure, Theodore replied.

"After Theodore walked out of the living room go to the kitchen"

So Britt told me that Jeanette asked if you had a partner yet.

Why did she ask that? Simon confused.
I don't know, Alvin continued.

It may be possible that she already has a partner. And she wonders if I have a partner yet. Simon worried.

Whoa, Si, calm down, I don't think so Alvin replied.

And what else could it be? Simon hopeless and covered his eyes with his hands.

She might be waiting for you to asked her. The dance is this Friday, Alvin said.

"Because I was definitely late to asked her. So she went out with someone else. Simon is more hopeless than before"

Simon! Stay calm and go asked her. Alvin replied firmly.

Okay....I will go ask her later. Simon said.

"Theodore walked back from the kitchen"

Hey guys, I'm done making cookies. Theodore said

Thank you Theodore. Alvin replied.

Alvin whispered to Simon. We'll talk about this later.

Simon nodded.

"This evening the chipette came to have dinner at Seville's house They came in and waiting at dining table The chipmunks are in their room"

Fellass, dinner is ready. Dave called out.
OKAY ! The chipmunks replied.

They walked out of their room and walked downstairs.Simon was shocked to see the chipette there.

"the chipmunks walked over to their usual seats. Simon acted like it was nothing. But he was still nervous because Jeanette was sitting across from him"

H-Hi Simon, jeanette is nervous too.
H-hi j-jeanette ,Simon replied.

Brittany poke Jeanette, and Alvin tries to poke Simon.

Simon tried to speak without moving his lips. I'm trying.

"Alvin looked at him with a disappointed expression"

before they do anything Dave came to serve food.

"Simon and jeanette nervous, their hands were shaking when eating , Looks uncomfortable"

"Nothing much happened. Then they finished their dinner"

Brittany kissed On Alvin's cheeks, bye, see you.

"The chipette walks out of Seville's house"

Very smooth,brother ,Very smooth Alvin teased Simon.

What? It's difficult when faced with the real situation. Simon replied.

"What are you guys talking about? Theodore wondered"

There's nothing. It's just Simon, he doesn't have the courage. Alvin taunts Simon.

"Simon was annoyed but he didn't say anything because it was the truth"

Oh, Simon,You can take my courage, Theodore said.

It's okay Theodore, Simon replied.

But anyway, tomorrow is Monday. Alvin smiled at Simon.
Simon more annoyed

"The next day, today is Monday and there are only 4 days left until the dance"

Wake up, Simon. I think today will be a good day. Alvin laughed.

Uh, yeah, I think so. Simon Still sleepy

"after they get dressed Finished breakfast Dave drove them to school"

Bye dave , the chipmunk and chipette said.

"Alvin whispered to Simon. Today, in science class, you get to sit next to her, that's an opportunity"
Simon replies, I'll try.

"As they walked into class, there were whispers about Alvin and Brittany. About them dating "

Eleanor said, did you hear that?
Yes , Why? Brittany replied.
Haven't you told them yet? The two of you are already dating. Eleanor asked.

Alvin and I will definitely tell them. Just not now. Alvin told me to let them guess, it look fun, Brittany replied.

How is it fun? Jeanette asked.

Do you know when someone flirts with me , And Alvin... He came in and interrupted and made a jealous expression on his face....so cute. Brittany blushed.

Uh...I understand. Eleanor replied.

"at science class"

Simon and Jeanette sat next to each other. They were both nervous.

H-hey Jeanette, I h-have something to ask.

She's flinch . What?

"If you don't have a partner yet Would you be interested in going to the dance with me? "

She blushed, well...OK!
Really? Simon replied.

We go together every year. I don't see it being a big deal at all. She tried to sound like it was no big deal.
Well, yeah, Simon replies.

" Lunch break "

Simon, Simon ! I have good news for you. Alvin looked in a hurry.

What? calm down, take a breath. Simon said.

"Okay, so they need a singer for the dance. And you know what? I already put in your name. I actually want to sing my song for Brittany, but that's for another time"

You w-what ? I'm not ready yet. Simon sweated.

Come on, Simon. This is a good "opportunity for the song you wrote for her at the dance. I think this kind of moment is much better than mine. Alvin replied"

You're right, thank you Alvin.
I have something to tell you too. I already asked her ,Simon Said.

That's great, Simon! , Alvin proud.

"At that moment, Alvin saw a someone. He came to talk to Brittany"

I need a moment, Alvin's face was annoyed.

Alvin walked towards Brittany who was standing on the other side of the canteen.

"Random dude says, Hey Brittany, if you don't have a partner, are you still interested in going to the dance with me? "

Huh? no. Brittany turned away.

But- Before he said anything Alvin came to interrupt him. Stop right there young man, She has a partner.

"Brittany turned to look. Then she smiled blushing at him"

Sorry Alvin, I didn't think she was your partner. Because, um, normally you both like to argue with each other. I'm sorry. Then he walked away.

See girls, I told you, Brittany told her sisters

"yeah... I didn't expect to see anything like this from Alvin. It was very surprising, Eleanor said"

What! why are you guys looking at me? Alvin wondered.

It's nothing silly ,Brittany kissed him on the cheek.

Alvin was confused, but he smiled at her.

Uh...sis This is in the canteen. Jeanette spoke up.

Whatever, I don't care. Brittany replied.

After that, they acted normally. Simon tries to practice With Alvin's help Jeanette was excited. She prepared herself so as not to appear clumsy.

"When it's Friday"

Guys ! get ready we have a dance waiting , Dave said.

Alvin, Simon and Theodore dressed quickly. They are excited about the upcoming event.
"The chipmunks wear tuxedo suits"

"At the tree house"

I dress like this That's good, right? I'm so nervous, Jeanette said.
You look good, Brittany replies.

"After getting ready, the chipmunks walked to the chipette's tree house to pick them up"

Knock, knock Alvin knocked on the door.

Coming! Eleanor opens the door.
You guys look great, Eleanor said.

Are you guys ready yet? Alvin asked.

Yes, we are ready. Brittany is excited.

They walked over and held hands with their partner. Then walked down from the tree house and They walked to Dave's car.

"they get in the car"

You guys look great. Are you ready? Dave asked.

We're ready , Let's go Alvin replied.

Dave started the car and drove them to school. When they arrived at the dance They got out of the car.

Chipmunks and Chipettes get off the car. Then Dave said I'll be waiting here, have fun.

"Alvin whispered to Brittany. About Simon and more "
Brittany replied. Why did you just tell me? She turned away.

I'm sorry but Simon He said he didn't want you and your sister to know. Alvin said.
OK, I can forgive you. Brittany replied.

"Then They walked to the dance"

I'll be back soon. You guys go wait at the dance, Simon said.

"Jeanette wonders where Simon went. But she didn't think much of it"

When they walked into dance ,Random Girl Said, You guys looked really great.

Eleanor replied, thank you.

Then Random Girl teases Jeanette. So your partner hasn't come yet? Or you can't find a partner?

I have, he just asked to go somewhere else for a moment.

Are you sure? Didn't he leave you? Random girl still teases jeanette

Hey, stop talking like that to my sister. Brittany spoke up.

Oh, I'm sorry for my thoughtless words. Random girl said sarcastically and walked away.

Don't think too much, Jeanette. Simon's coming soon. Brittany cheer her up.

Okay....Jeanette looked disappointed, all her excitement gone.

They waited for a while until Jeanette began to think that Simon had actually left her at the dance.

Brittany whispered. Alvin, when will Simon come?

Alvin replied, I don't know. Maybe there is a problem with the sound system. We have to wait a bit.

As Jeanette was about to turn around and leave the dance, Miss. Smith's voice rang out.

Okay students, sorry to keep you waiting. Before we start the dance We have prepared something special for you. Please give Simon Seville a round of applause.

Jeanette is surprised. Theodore and Eleanor are excited.

Simon walked onto the stage.
Okay everyone, before I sing I wrote this song for someone very special. I think you guys have someone special too ,So tell your feelings before it's too late. Don't wait for the right opportunity. Because time never stops. We don't know what will happen in the future. Don't hold back those feelings and say it

Jeanette heart was pounding.

Alvin is proud of Simon.

Then Simon began to sing.
"There's no way to say this song's about someone else
Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out

Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you are gone I think of you

All these places packed with people
But your face is all I see
And the music's way too loud
But your voice won't let me be
So many pretty girls around
They're just dressing to impress
But the thought of you alone has got me sweating
I don't know what to say next

I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you are gone I think of you"

after the song ends The applause from everyone was very loud.

Thank you, said Simon
Miss smith continued, let's begin the dance.

"All the students danced happily. Even though there are many people around Simon saw only Jeanette standing there. He didn't hesitate and walked towards her"

Jeanette blushed. That song was really good.
yeah, I made it for you, Simon replies.

"Really ? Why ? Jeanette asked"
Because you are my special person. because I like you Simon said without being nervous like always.

Jeanette was shocked, she didn't say anything. He started to feel bad for saying it.

No way, I mean, yes, I like you too. Jeanette replied.

"They both hugged each other"

their siblings roll their eyes and smile

And Well....I wonder if you're my girlfriend yet? Simon asked.

*She giggled*, So that means you're my boyfriend now.

Technically....wait..really? Simon happy.
It depends on you.  Jeanette giggled.

Brittany said, you two are so cute.
Yep, really cute, Alvin holding Brittany hand.

Theodore and Eleanor looked at each other and smiled.

Okay everyone, it's finally over. The next story I will write about their daily lives after this incident.Hope you guys enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 180 19
Silas Ramsbottom leaves the AVL, and is replaced by a director with a very different outlook. (This story takes place in between Despicable Me 2 and...
26K 246 13
I hate this book but it has a lot of votes and reads so I'll keep it
1.5K 80 13
The untold story of Snow White’s queen.
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...