A Whisker Away [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another no... More

~Chapter one~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter four~
~Chapter five~
~Chapter six~
~Chapter seven~
~Chapter eight~
~Chapter nine~
~Chapter ten~
~Chapter eleven~
~Chapter twelve~
~Chapter thirteen~
~Chapter fourteen~
~Chapter sixteen~
~Chapter seventeen~
~Chapter eighteen~
~Chapter nineteen~
~Chapter twenty~
~Chapter twenty-one~
~Chapter twenty-two~
~Chapter twenty-three~
~Chapter twenty-four~
~Chapter twenty-five~
~Chapter twenty-six~
~Chapter twenty-seven~
~Chapter twenty-eight~
~Chapter twenty-nine~
~Chapter thirty~
~ ~
~Final Chapter~

~Chapter fifteen~

1.3K 95 270
By hwangkittyz

The meme lmao

Ryujin's lips moved in a sharp and heated manner, while her hands tightened on Yeji's hips and neck with much more intensity, as the seconds passed.

The cat girl didn't know what to do, on the one hand, her body was still a little tense from the surprise attack, but inside, she was really enjoying Ryujin's caresses and approach, although she didn't know why that was.

Ryujin's hands soon found their way to grab Yeji's legs and lift her off the ground, carrying her to the bed, while the orange-haired woman squeezed her trembling hands on her shoulders.

Once her back touched the bed, Ryujin slid her hands on Yeji's thighs, pressing the hard bulge between her legs, making Yeji let out a low moan, as she felt the fabric of those jeans on her private part, since she thought she would not need a thong to sleep in.

Ryujin was a bit drunk, she had been drinking more than she should and all that time, the only thing she did was think about Yeji and everything she had been through with her in those last few days.

But then, some awareness made her reconsider what she was doing.

The short-haired girl separated her lips from Yeji, opening her eyes slowly to look at her face.

The cat girl had her eyes closed and her breathing was just as hard as Ryujin's, but she also soon opened them, making her understand that what was happening was not right.

Look at her, looks at how innocent she looks... The way she looks into your eyes and you're trying to take advantage of that.

Her subconscious spoke and Ryujin gulped, suddenly feeling sober.

"R-Ryujin..." Yeji whispered to her, as she looked into her eyes, sliding her fingers along Ryujin's blushing cheeks, while the dark-haired girl was debating with herself.

"I'm sorry." Ryujin whispered and tried to move away from her, but Yeji held her shoulders tightly.

"W-Where are you going?" She asked her and Ryujin took a deep breath, before answering her.

"I'll go sleep in the-"

"No." Yeji interrupted her before, she could finish. "Sleep with me, please."

The cat girl's voice was almost like a plea, so Ryujin found herself giving in to that request and soon, they were both lying on bed, next to each other.

Ryujin stretched out her arm so that Yeji could put her head on top of her shoulder and then, in a surprise move, she turned her body toward Yeji and wrapped her other arm around her waist.

The orange-haired girl had her eyes open, while Ryujin had hers closed, because of all the alcohol she had drunk, she was very exhausted and it was not difficult for her to fall asleep in a few seconds.

Yeji brought her hand back to Ryujin's face, which was much more close to hers, and slid her fingers across her cheeks again, while smiling.

Her heart was still beating rapidly, her senses were completely clouded, and her skin was still crawling. Yeji didn't understand anything that was happening, much less, the slimy feeling she had in her crotch, but for the moment, the mere fact that Ryujin was hugging her to sleep, was enough for her.

Soon, she too fell asleep, as she purred, feeling Ryujin's heavy breathing on her face, which even with the smell of alcohol, she enjoyed.

.
.
.

The next morning, Ryujin woke up first, with a terrible headache. When she opened her eyes, Yeji was snuggled up to her chest, so the only thing she could see, was her hair and her two little ears.

She smiled, but then her smile disappeared and she couldn't help but feel guilty for what she had tried to do the night before. So, being very careful, she got out of bed, straight to the bathroom, to take a shower with cold water.

When she got rid of her morning erection and her body was fully active again, she walked out of the bathroom, seeing Yeji sitting on the bed, waiting for her, with a smile.

"Good morning." Ryujin told her with a small smile.

"Good morning, Ryujin." Yeji said, feeling her heart speed up with the girl's simple gesture. But she knew that Ryujin would go to work, this time without her, because of everything she had caused the day before. "You should go, right?"

"Yes, I have to go to work." Ryujin replied, as she walked towards her closet. "But, I'll call Yuna to come, what do you think?"

Yeji nodded smiling because at least she wouldn't be alone and she liked Yuna very much. So, without waiting for Ryujin to ask it, she entered the bathroom, seconds later to take a shower too.

"She did what?!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes when she heard her sister's shot, through the call phone.

She meanwhile was looking out the window in the living room, waiting for Yeji to leave the room and give her some instructions, before leaving.

"We'll talk about it later. So, can you come or not?" Ryujin asked him.

"Of course, of course! I'll go right away, besides the fact that I don't have anything important for today and that way I'll be able to talk a lot more with my future sister-in-law."

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"About that, we still have a pending conversation, Miss Shin."

"I did nothing." Yuna said immediately and Ryujin smiled, but soon the door to the room opened and her smile disappeared, being replaced by a light sigh.

Yeji had put on one of the dresses that Yuna had bought for her, it was not short or tight, it was made of a pastel-colored fabric, billowing to her knees, but its neckline was somewhat pronounced, revealing a lot of her collarbone and a little of her breasts.

Her orange hair was not wet, she made sure not to get it wet when bathing, therefore, it fell in soft waves over her shoulders and back to her waist, while her small ears could be seen above it.

Ryujin gulped and then continued the conversation when she heard her sister's voice.

"Yes, Yeji will be waiting for you here, see you."

Ryujin cut the call and put her phone in her pocket, while Yeji approached her with a smile.

"Are you leaving now?" The cat girl asked and Ryujin nodded.

"Yes, I have to go now. But Yuna is on her way and you will go with her to the supermarket to buy some food and milk." The short-haired girl said with a smile and Yeji smiled too.

"Alright." Yeji said, but then remembered something. "I'll stay here waiting like a good girl, just the way you like it."

Ryujin gulped again, trying not to let that comment mess with hee head. Although, it had already done it.

"Okay, see you later." Ryujin told her softly and she nodded.

The short-haired girl turned to leave, but Yeji's voice made her stop.

"Ryujin?"

"Yeah?" Ryujin turned around to look at her again, but she didn't even know at what moment, Yeji ran into her arms, to hug her.

"I hope you have a good day." Yeji breathed very close to the skin of her neck and Ryujin closed her eyes, enjoying the natural aroma that came from Yeji.

"Thank you."

After that farewell, Yeji sat in the living room, taking the remote control of the TV, to wait for Yuna, who was already on her way.

Ryujin tried to arrive as early as possible that day, thinking about how she should apologize to Heejin, even though in the same time, the kiss that had happened with the cat girl the night before, kept replaying over and over again in her memory.

Parking her bike, Ryujin saw Heejin's car and took a deep breath, then entered the bookstore, going to her coworker's office, before entering hers.

Some other people, who also worked there, looked at her the entire time, while murmuring about what had happened the day before. Until she reached the door of that office and knocked twice.

"Heejin? It's me Ryujin, can I talk with y-"

"Come in."

The brunette girl immediately interrupted her and she took a deep breath, before putting her hand on the door handle and turning it to open.

Yeji had been thinking about what she went through with Ryujin the night before, also remembering what she had read in one of those books that she took in the library, while Ryujin wasn't looking at her.

She slowly brought her hand to her lips and stroked them a little, closing her eyes, as her heart raced with every memory.

"Kisses...? Were they kisses?" She whispered to herself, but her thoughts were interrupted, when the sound of the door opening brought her back to real life.

"Heyyyy Ji! How are you?!"

Yuna entered smiling, while she held a bottle of milk in one hand and a cute hat shaped like cat ears in the other. Yeji smiled when she heard her and immediately got up from the couch.

"Yuna-." The orange-haired girl received a hug from the taller girl, which made her feel better. She definitely didn't like being alone.

"Here, baby, some milk. While I put this on for you." The redhead took the hat in both of her hands, while Yeji held the milk bottle in her hands and looked at her frowning.

"What's that?"

"It's a cute hat I bought for you
So, you don't have to wear those ugly hoods anymore and you don't have to hide your beautiful hair." Yuna said smiling and then took two steps back, seeing how the hat looked great with Yeji's dress. "You look so beautiful."

Yeji smiled and then brought the bottle to her mouth, closing her eyes to enjoy the taste of the milk on her palate and how good it made her body feel. She finished the entire bottle in a few seconds, then a burp left her throat and Yuna let out a laugh.

"Okay, we're leaving."

Yuna asked for a taxi, although the supermarket was not that far away, but according to her, it was too hot to walk.

"So, how are you? Are you feeling okay? How have you been with my sister?" Yuna asked her, while Yeji had her gaze fixed on the streets.

How do I really feel? How do you really feel Yeji?

"Good." Yeji said with a shy smile and Yuna squinted at her, when she could immediately notice the redness on her cheeks.

"Just good? From the look on your face, I think it's a lot more than that." Yuna said smiling and put her arm around Yeji's shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret, little kitty."

The redhead poked her cheek and Yeji's nose twitched in a cute way, making her chuckle, as they approached the destination.

"Ryujin." Heejin said smiling and got up from her seat behind the desk immediately. "Close the door."

Ryujin nodded and closed the door, before approaching her desk. She still hadn't found the right words or explanation that she should give to her coworker, but she knew that she should apologize to her, as soon as possible.

"Heejin. God, I just... I just want to tell you that I'm sorry. I want you to forgive me and Yeji for what happened, I-"

"Ryu... Don't worry, you don't have to apologize." Heejin told her with a smile and Ryujin looked at her somewhat confused. "I just want you to answer me a quick question."

Ryujin nodded immediately.

"Of course."

Heejin then walked around her desk to get closer to Ryujin.

"She is your girlfriend?" The brunette's tone of voice changed and so did her expression, as she waited for an answer from Ryujin, who was not expecting the question.

She is not your girlfriend...

"N-No." Ryujin replied, while Heejin looked at her smiling. "Like I told you, she's just a good friend who's here because-"

"Shhhh..." Heejin moved much closer to Ryujin's personal space, placing her finger on top of her lips to shut her up. "You don't need to explain to me, Ryujin."

Ryujin's body tensed, somehow she didn't know what to do, even though the most sensible thing was to step away from her, she was somewhat shocked.

"Heejin-"

"I will only forgive you and that girl for what happened, on one condition." Heejin interrupted, smiling, as she slid her slippery hands over Ryujin's shoulders.

Ryujin frowned at her without understanding what was happening.

Wasn't that the same Heejin who had never paid attention to her before, the same friendly and smiling girl, who only wanted to be her friend?

"W-What condition?"

Heejin smirked before answering.

"Let me kiss you."

___________________________________

Supposedly, I was going to rest today and start writing tomorrow, but I couldn't help it hahaha.

(Apparently, Wattpad's rules will change starting tomorrow? I hope that doesn't affect us. 👀)

Have a good rest of the day guys, I love you.🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 704 11
[Short story] A strange way of getting to know each other, helped them to join paths. It's a little different from the ones I've already written, it...
12.3K 396 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...
91K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...
30.3K 1.2K 41
Yeji and Ryujin met on a dating app. One is only looking for a past time, the other a genuine connection. However, circumstances seem to bring them t...