Gustak Dil ❤️

By Random_fanfixx

Anirudh: Chali jao yaha se, tum Krishna Nagar se ho aur ab humare beech koi rishta nahi ho sakta. Bondita: Ag... More

Face off
So Stubborn- The Bondita
Tere hoke, tere nahi
Trilochan's Warning.
Her Wish.
Will Anirudh Confess?

Just a bit more closer

388 48 21
By Random_fanfixx

It was a silent road, where today Anirudh was waiting for his Bondita. After 8 years, today for the first time Anirudh lied to his family, just for the happiness of his Bondita. Today, after 8 years, just for one day, Anirudh did not have a gun in his hands, there was no hatred in his heart and all this was just because of Bondita. Deep inside Anirudh was also happy about this.
He was tired of this daily bloodshed, this enmity, he had not sat in peace even for a moment in these 8 years. But today he had got freedom from all this, even if only for a day, he could become the old Anirudh Roy Choudhury again.

He came out of his thoughts when he heard Bondita's cheerful voice.
He looked back and just... kept looking.She was coming running towards him, her long black hair was fluttering in the wind, her mischievous eyes once again had the childhood innocence.She was wrapped in red saree. Her beauty was such that it could make anyone intoxicated.
Anirudh was staring at her, he was not able to take his eyes off her. Seeing Anirudh looking at her like this, Bondita felt shy and quickly lowered her eyelids.

Anirudh also hesitated and quickly looked around. Without making eye contact with Bondita, Anirudh quietly opened the car door for her.
Bondita smiled and kept her hand luggage in the back seat of the car and sat next to Anirudh.

Anirudh: Chalen?

Bondita nodded her head in yes.
Anirudh started the car and both of them left.

For a while, neither of them spoke, there was a strange hesitation between them. Both of them wanted to say a lot but were not able to start the conversation. Then suddenly, a thought came to Anirudh's mind and he cleared his throat and said.

Anirudh: tumhare liye kuch laya hu.

Bondita became excited.

Bondita: Roshogulle?

Anirudh released air from his mouth.

Anirudh: Roshogullon ke alawa kuch aur sujta hai ya nahi tumhe?

Bondita made a face after seeing Anirudh and started looking outside with a crooked face. Seeing this reaction of Bondita, Anirudh smiled and took out a box from his pocket and brought it in front of her eyes. Bondita smiled seeing that box and quickly took it in her hands.
She was astonished, and started looking at Anirudh emotionally with her big black eyes.

Anirudh : tumhe bachpan se aise bracelets bohot pasand the na?

Bondita smiled.

Bondita: apko yaad tha?

Anirudh noded.

Anirudh: chahu bhi toh nahi bhool sakta tumhari koi baat.

Bondita: kyu?

Anirudh: kyu ki...

And suddenly Anirudh's tongue stopped, and the bitterness in his eyes returned again.
Taking a deep breath, Bondita took out the bracelet and started wearing it.
When she was unable to wear the bracelet, Anirudh stopped the car on the side and suddenly took Bondita's hand in his.
Suddenly Bondita's heart got a sweet shock. Her breathing increased and she looked towards Anirudh with slow eyelids. Anirudh was very politely wearing that bracelet to Bondita. Suddenly he just casually raised his eyelids and his eyes stopped in Bondita's eyes.

Those eyes which once had mischief, now there is delicacy in them, the face which once had innocence, today there is a sweetness in it. Those lips  who always used to argue were looking amazingly beautiful like the petals of soft lotus in this silence today. Anirudh didn't even realize and his hand wrapped around Bondita's pink cheeks. Bondita smiled nervously and closed her eyes. Anirudh also smiled seeing his effect on her. And then unknowingly he placed his other hand also on Bondita's cheeks.

Slowly he started getting closer to Bondita. Both of them had become very close to each other, the pace of both of them was getting worse, when suddenly a loud thunderous sound was heard and Bondita hugged Anirudh's chest. Due to the heat of the moment, even Anirudh did not realize when his hand also got wrapped around Bondita's body. Anirudha had his one hand on Bondita's back and the other hand on her back waist. Bondita's embrace with Anirudh and the touch of Anirudh's cold hands on Bondita brought both of them even closer.

Both of them started getting carried away in the moment, Anirudh slowly started moving his hand on Bondita's velvety waist. Bondita grabbed Anirudh's shirt with force in her fist.
Anirudh now started giving wet kisses on Bondita's neck. Bondita also bent her neck to the other side to give more space to Anirudh. Anirudh then came towards Bondita's face and started kissing her passionately. Bondita was feeling very shy and that is why she again hugged Anirudh. Anirudh also hugged her.

He was getting a different peace in Bondita's arms, perhaps this was the same peace that Anirudh was searching for the last 8 years. He just did not want to separate from Bondita, he wanted to keep clinging to her for the rest of his life. But then suddenly, again the sound of lightning came and both of them came to their senses. Both of them looked at each other and immediately separated. Anirudh started remembering everything about this moment. His heart filled with guilt. He glanced at Bondita once and adjusted his shirt and went out of the car. Bondita also adjusted her saree and went out.

Coming out, Bondita saw that Anirudh had folded his hands and was cursing himself inside the guilt. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

Bondita: Sakha Babu!

Anirudh jerked her hand and looked at her.

Anirudh: mujhe maaf kar do Bondita, mai...mai janta hu mujhe vo sab nahi karna chahiye tha, mujhe tumhe uss tarah nahi chuna chahiye tha. Pata nahi mai kaise...

Bondita: Sakha Babu ap khud ko dosh mat dijiye...mujhe bura nahi laga.

Anirudh looked at her with shock and Bondita noded while Assuring.

Anirudh: ye tum kya keh rahi ho Bondita? Ye...ye galat hai.

Bondita: mere dil ne iss baat ka virodh nahi kiya Sakha Babu...toh ye galat kaise hua?

Anirudh: nahi Bondita ye sahi nahi hai...humare beech jo hua hai vo sahi nahi hai...hum dono behek gaye the...maine tumhare saath galat kiya hai.

Bondita: haa Sakha Babu...hum dono behek gaye the toh akele galti apki kaise huee? Sakha Babu...ye galti nahi hai.

She tried to get closer to him but he moved backwards.

Anirudh: ye galti he hai Bondita...mai aisa kaise kar sakta hu? Tumhari marzi ke bina tumhare paas kaise aa sakta hu?  tumhe Chu kaise sakta hu? Tumhare saath...

He closed his eyes disgustingly.

Bondita: lekin Sakha Babu mujhe apke sparsh se bura nahi laga...Shayad isiliye kyu ki mai apse...

Anirudh: (loudly) Bondita!!

He widened his eyes.

Anirudh: sochna bhi mat...humare beech kuch nahi ho sakta.

Bondita firmly looked into his eyes.

Bondita: Kya ye sach hai Sakha Babu? Kya sachmein humare beech kuch nahi hai?

Anirudh went quite, he gulped down his saliva and took off his gaze from her.

Bondita: aaj nazare mat churaiye Sakha Babu...aj apki Bondita apse jawab chahti hai.

She went to him and met his gaze.

Bondita: kya sachmein humare beech kuch nahi hai?

Anirudh looked into her eyes in a scared way.

Anirudh: Bondita mai....

.

Next Chapter: Will Anirudh Confess?

.

Thankyou ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
786K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...