Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

65. Karma

3.3K 253 122
By BunnyTaeil

Me and jungkook quickly went to my grandparents to ask them about it. 

my grandparents told me that they do what my father and mother deserve. and they should have done this before. now that they removed my parents from 'kang family registry' they won't be able to use any type of benefit from it. also they're in very much  trouble. 

my grandpa said he has done reregistration to my name. so officially me and my sister is  the part of the family but our parents are not. 

even though this was not part of my plan but whatever happens is better than it. my original plan was to buy my father's  company but looks like it's not needed. 

yuta message me netizens view changing towards me. also people are waiting for sumi's case to resolve. it's two biggest scandal of the country, never thought i would provide people them drama. 

after spending the evening with me, jungkook left. my grandparents has approve of him. even tho grandpa is still salty about it but he said jungkook is a keeper. 

i'm currently working on few things. i didn’t heard anything from rowan or sumi. rowan is busy investigate and prepared for his trial. since two biggest entertainment agency has been involved then i'm sure more dirt gonna come out. they will definitely try to buy rowan and sumi to bury any controversies. sumi will have to suffer the after effect of lawsuit against agencies. sumi is managing the media who is constantly on her and rowan's tail. 

both of them are busy fighting against situation. 

it's time for me do some works also. 

someone ring the doorbell. who the hell now? i continue to work and eat snacks while my grandpa is sitting beside me doing something on his macbook. 

grandma opened the door, only to find someone storm inside. 

well fuck life, this is not what i expected. what are they doing here?  

"y/n! "

"come out you bastard child. "

"i know you are here." 

"you ruin everything you brat."

"come out i said. "

 i squint my eyes at my screaming mother and my sister following her. what's wrong with this woman?  what the fuck does she want now?

"why are you making a mess in my house?" my grandpa demand answer.

my mother cried pitifully, she looks a mess almost as a newly homeless person. rose also failed to maintain her glorious looks which i have never seen before.

"how could you do this to us. we are your family. " my mom cried out 

"why did you disowned my husband?  how can you two remove us from family registry when my husband is still in the hospital beaten up by your other son, how could you?" my mother screamed ugly to my grandpa. 

i have never seen her like this losing her classic compose like this. but i now have an idea why she is behaving like a crazy woman. 

"just like how give birth, then neglected, abused then disowned my granddaughter. who do you think you are questioning me in my house filthy woman." grandpa roar angrily. 

my eyes widen, this man is the sweetest person on earth but now he is angry and scary beyond words. roseanne and mother flinch in fear. while grandma intensely glared at them. 

"w-we are losing everything thanks to you two. shares price has hit bottom. our supporters are turning their back on us. they said without the surname of 'kang' we worth nothing. tell me how we are suppose to accept that. don't you feel pity for your son who is still injured mother?" my mother sobbed but my grandma didn’t really care. she just sneer at her. 

for some funny reason i don’t feel bad at all. in fact i feel like i'm witnessing their karma

"did you pity when you falsely accused this your own daughter?" my grandma asked. 

"y/n did you do this? why did you provoked them? just cause what dad and mom did to you? i'm saying sorry on behalf of them. please forgive them they are your parents." rose accused 

"well last time i checked i didn’t had parents. they disowned me rose you forget?" i fired back, i had enough of her shit. i'm already losing it and she think she can blame me for those trashcan of parents of our. 

"and i'm not a drama queen manipulative bitch like you who use tears as weapon when things doesn’t go on their way." 

rose flinch at the blunt reply of me. must be cause i have never talked to her harshly. but enough is enough, she is just like fiona kang and kairon. 

"ah, how could i forget you, you did this didn’t you? you did this for revenge on us didn’t you? i knew it you provoked mother and father against us. i knew you cold hearted bitch, you are the bane of my existence. i should have just kill you when you were bor-a laud thud stopped my mother from cursing me out. 

rose and i flinch, my grandmother slapped my mom so hard that the corner of her lips are bleeding. 

" what are you doing grandm- another loud thud echoed the room. 

grandma slapped roseanne from backhand. 

my mother is still in shock while rose broke into tears. both looked at grandma in horror holding their cheeks. 

oh. my. god.

i shouldn’t feel this good about it right? 

"you fiona kang, you don’t deserve to be a mother you hypocrite bitch. i had enough of your insolence. you dare to talk like this to my granddaughter infront of me? it was my mistake i shouldn’t had stopped sean that yesterday. i should have let him kill all of you. you disgusting shit has cross your limits." my grandma shouted furiously 

she turn to rose who has finger marks printed on her cheek bright red bruise. damn it's satisfying 

"you... roseanne. you are just like your father but you hid your ill thoughts and put on a angel mask to fool everyone around. you start to cry like a little bitch when things doesn’t go in your ways. you are a two faced hypocrite. you successfully inherent your mother's evilness and your father's selfishness." grandma spilled the facts 

mother's face turn dirty while rose kept crying like a wounded pup. she could not believe the word coming out of grandma's mouth. 

this is probably the harshest truth one has ever told her. 

"i i-i have made a mistake please forgive me mother, father... please we are losing everything, please take us back... i'm begging you." my mother fall into her knees while begging pathetically. 

Her pitiful crying and begging didn’t melt anyone’s heart here. Even my grandfather is looking at them disgusted. 

"That's enough Fiona, get up." my father announced out of blue. Looks like he has also arrived the scene with his fucked up state. His face is messed up totally, uncle has did a number on him. 

"Is this because of this child father?" my father points at me without looking at me. 

"Answer me this honestly then I'll answer your questions. Why do you hate y/n so much? Is she not your daughter? Why the difference between Rose and y/n?" my grandpa asked sternly 

"Fine, I'll answer we never wanted a useless child like her. She was nothing but a burden, she is nothing like her sister. She is a contumacious brat who doesn’t know how to respect her own parents. She should have been more obedient ladylike as her sister. Instead she went to manage the Kang Corporation that I have always wanted. This is not how a girl should behave.  This girl is cold hearted and out of control She simply isn’t the girl I can control and achieve pride like her sister." my father spoke his heart. 

Surprisingly his bitter words don't haunt me anymore. I always knew this but somehow I didn’t expect this wholeheartedly and move on. 

But now that I did this petty things are not gonna hurt me anymore. He is just a bystander for me nothing else. 

Roseanne on the other hand seems offended when he mention the last part. She didn’t hide the fact she is hurt my his words.

My grandparents seems disgusted by their own son. Meanwhile me?  I have no expression like always. It doesn’t bother me anymore. 

"Since you answer then I guess It's my turn. I want to say the same things Kairon. You are nothing like Sean, you are pathetic and selfish but you are nothing on your own. Sean is the bestest, no one can compered him. Since we have a son like him, our elder son is our pride so we do not need a loser like you. You are nothing without our name, you are nothing but an embarrassment. So, we disowned you, we do not need you." My grandpa said calmly 

His words are calm yet cruel that leave my father in tears. 

I couldn’t help but to scoff. It hurts doesn’t it? It's just your first time and your are crying? Oh It's not even close to what you’ve done to me for years. 

This is the very first time I've seen my ever arrogant father actually in pain and cry. 

"It hurts doesn’t it Kairon? Anyways It's too late for that you’ve crossed all your limits. You’ve gone beyond forgiveness and this is your punishment. You are no longer my son." my grandpa said firmly which again brought tears in his eyes. 

And satisfaction to my soul. 

Aww they don't call me a heartless bitch for reason. Look at me enjoying my own father's downfall. They can call me whatever they want but I promised to love myself and cherish myself. And I have given you a long chance of years since my birth till now. And I'm done.  Whatever is happening to you is what you brought upon yourself. 

So It's no use of blaming me. 

"Please g-grandfather, don’t d-do this. Think again when your anger dies." Rose begged, come on man this woman still has strength for this? I guess your love for our parents is actually great. 

"Oh please! stop your goddamn pitiful act. You are no good from your father and mother no wonder they loves you the most. You only remember you have grandparents when you needs us to attend your performance so your social elite life cannot get strains. You suddenly remember you have grandparents when you and your parents needs money or connection from me. You did everything to get into your parents good book so that they never pay attention to your sister. You are a two faced hypocrite Roseanne. Do not ever call me or come near us ever again." My Grandpa harshly criticized her. 

Rose is pale... Too pale, she is losing it. I can see she is on the verge of losing her fairytale bubble she lives in. 

"You failed to realize how much y/n had loved you and wanted nothing but her sister's love only. She would have protected you against the world and would have loved you the most if you only saw her as a sister not a piece of dirt. I pity you Roseanne Kang." My grandma's words were nothing but true. 

Roseanne looked away from shame. 

She realized that her words were true. 

"Now get out of here all of you." my grandpa growled. They didn’t wait another second to leave the house. 

Earlier Jungkook came to take me out for a bit. He said it was to get my mind out of things  so my grandparents agreed to let me go with him midnight.  Since we need to be extra careful about going outside, Jungkook and my security team is guarding us. 

I don’t know where are we going he didn’t tell me, neither I insist. My mind is still replaying about the things happen this days. 

So bothersome and exhausting. 

I do look fine outside, I manage to take all of this while pretending it does dot bothering me. I tried to stay unbother by all this, but It's not easy. No matter how I try It's still getting into my head. 

I may be strong enough to endure the pain but that doesn’t mean I deserve it. 

My phone went off breaking the train of my thoughts. 

"Ma'am board directors and some of our business associates who decide to blacklist you had a secret meeting today. They are Planning to appoint the new CEO from their side. They also want to accused you for double crossing and being the fraud to the company so they can gain upper hand and your assets." Yuta reported 

I rub my forehead, this was something I expected. But still It's stressing me out. 

"Keep a close eye on them, try to find more about their plan. Anything else?" 

"No ma'am." 

Thank you.

Please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 115 15
Choi Jae-Hwa has experienced plenty of hardships and she let it get the better of her. She grew up in a sheltered life, with nobody close to care for...
4.1K 591 25
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...
55.5K 2.6K 78
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
4.9K 470 16
Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book, she accidentally transmigrated to her...