New Beginning's

By JAGOTYOBACK

A young girl abandoned by her mother, she then had no choice but to move with her grandparents that she never... More

Cast πŸ’“
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

119 16 22
By JAGOTYOBACK

Christina POV:

I couldn't remember a thing last night, it was like half of the whole day was erased. I was having to throw up every two minutes when I woke up, but thankfully there was a trash can nearby. It didn't take me long to realize that I was back at home. I freaked out because I wasn't supposed to be here. Did my nana know?? What happened?
As I laid in bed worrying, I made the decision to check my phone.
it was 4 in the afternoon and I got a message from Left Eye 2 hours ago
"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to say. I hope you forgive me Chris.": Left Eye🤞🏽🩵
My mind started racing with thoughts as I read the message. "What is she talking about?" "Did she tell my nana?" "why is she sorry?" . Though I was too afraid to read them, I glanced at other messages from my grandfather, auntie Doe Doe, and my nana. Not long after, I realized the amount of times each of them had called—let's just say it was a lot.
I felt like throwing up as soon as I put down my phone and stared at the ceiling, so I quickly got up and grabbed the garbage can—it was too much! I swear never to drink alcohol ever again.
I felt so nauseous and so very sick, I couldn't even get up.

It took me a few minutes to find up the courage to get out of bed. I immediately got into the shower, threw on some pajamas, and styled my hair into a messy bun. Since I skipped school today, I doubt I'll be doing anything more.
I carefully made my way downstairs to make sure nobody was home, and it appeared that everyone had left.
I made the decision to get some water and settled onto the couch in the living room.

Karen POV:

Karen: I'm not sure what to do, and at this point, I don't even want to talk to her. All I want to do is give her that old school whooping our mother used to give us. (While speaking on the phone)

Jacky: She's 16. Karen, you should talk to her instead of giving her a whooping. Sternly! You got to let her know that you aren't playing but at the same time don't scare her into doing it again.

Karen: Ugh! I wish my husband was here..

Jacky: No, Last time he handled it he kicked Faith out, and he dang near kicked Kiki out a couple years ago. You really need to step up and take care of things on your own. Before you say anything, know that I'm not saying Bishop is the same; I know he's changed. However, you have to do this on your own.

Karen: Your right.. hold on Dorinda's trying to call me. Ima add her on this call..

Dorinda: Karen!!

Jacky: Why do you always have to be so loud?

Dorinda: Shut up! Kare!

Karen: Yes Dorinda?!

Dorinda: Let me just give her one good spanking please.... (She begged)

Jacky: Girl! Why do you believe you could whoop your niece when you can't even do it with your own children?

Dorinda: I didn't whoop my kids because they never snuck to do things for your information.

Karen: As much as I want to whoop her, I can't. I'm just going to talk to her.

Dorinda: Kare, you're too soft.

Karen: So are you Doe.

Jacky: Nawh this is a brand new Karen, soft ain't in her blood right now.

Dorinda: Well are you going to go hard on her?

Karen: Best believe I am! As a matter a fact I'm pulling into the house right now. Ima tell yall all about it later.

Dorinda: I'm scared...

Jacky: (laughing) Me too! Talk to you later girl bye bye.

After saying my goodbyes, I parked my car then made my way into the front door.

Christina POV:

I decided to watch SpongeBob since there wasn't any good shows on. While drinking my water and resting my head on the couch arm I heard the keys at the door.
My instinct was telling me to jump up quickly and run upstairs to fake asleep but it was too late...
In walked in my nana.

Karen: Chris! (She said in an upset way)

My heart immediately dropped, I messed up big time and now I have to pay for it. I sat up slowly as I turned to look back at her

Karen: (hands on hips, one eyebrow up, the other lowered) You answer me when I'm talking to you.

Chris: Y-yes?

My hands started to shake, I've never seen this side of my nana before. I know "sorry" isn't going to get me out of this..

Karen: Come here. (As she pointed down to the ground)

I hoped that God would deliver me from this situation as I approached her slowly.

Karen: Walk faster!

I quickly walked towards her then stood in front of her like an awkward idiot.

Karen: Pull your shirt up.

Christina: Huh?

Karen: I said pull your shirt up!!! (As her voice got louder)

I instantly raised my shirt to reveal the belly ring that left eye had pierced.

Karen: What's this? (Pointing to my belly button)

Christina: I- I don't-

Karen: Christina don't you lie to me!

Christina: Nana it's just a piercing.

Karen: JUST?!! Are you serious!? I could just smack you across your face right now!

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her with tears in my eyes.

Karen: How'd you get it?

I was hesitant to speak but I didn't want it to go any farther..

Christina: (talking under my breathe) Lisa did it for me..

Karen: Huh!? Speak up!!

Christina: I said Lisa did it for me.

Karen: So you let some young girl pierce your belly? Have you lost your mind!

Christina: She knew what she was doing though.

Karen: Do it look like I care? She's not no professional and you didn't ask for my permission!

Christina: Okay.. (rolling my eyes trying to end the conversation)

As soon as my eyes went straight back to my nana, she yanked my arm and pulled me closer to her

Karen: DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME, DO YOU HEAR ME!

I tried to be tough but I couldn't. I continued to stare at her while tears falling down faster.

Karen: I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME!?

Christina: Yes ma'am.

She finally let go of me then started to pace the room. While she was doing that I tried to get myself back situated by wiping my face and cleaning my nose. My head started pounding then I felt the urge to puke so I rushed to the trash and did exactly that. Nana looked at me shook her head then turned back around.

Karen: So this is what you're doing now? Letting people pierce you, going to college parties, getting drunk, and lying to me! ( turning to face me) I was worried sick! You didn't answer any of my calls nor texts like you said you was! I was supposed to come get you from that girl house before 12.. but you had the audacity to lie to me and smile in my face! What in the world has gotten into you?

Christina: I-

Karen: DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK!

I quickly closed my mouth. Other than my mother, no one has ever yelled at me like this. Seeing my nana yell like this made me feel awful, and I was at a loss for words. I felt bad for hurting her. Her voice carried the hurt I could hear.

Christina: No ma'am. (As I looked down, tears continued to gather in my eyes.)

Nana lifted my chin up before she spoke.

Karen: You look at me when I'm talking to you. You think it's okay to sneak out? Anything could happen to you! YOU COULD'VE BEEN RAPED! KIDNAPPED, KILLED, OR DRUGGED! Why Chris?!! ( tears slowly running down her face) what am I doing wrong? Why did you feel the need to lie to me?

Christina: I just wanted to have fun, I didn't know it was going to get like this.

Karen: It's fun to sneak out and get drunk? That's what you're saying?

Christina: No I-

Karen: So you want to be in the streets?

Christina: I'm not saying that-

Karen: THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING CHRIS?? YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE!

Christina: WELL IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK FOR ONCE THEN I WILL!

Nana quickly pushed me then pinned me to the wall..

Karen: I DARE YOU, SAY IT AGAIN!

Christina: GET OFF OF ME!

Karen: SAY IT AGAIN!!

Christina: I HATE YOU! I HATE EVERYBODY! I WISH SOMEONE DID KIDNAP ME OR KILLED ME THERE!

She slowly let go looking at me in shock, I didn't hate her I just held so much stuff in to the point it started to come out. I was crying uncontrollably, but my anger was only growing.

Karen: How could you even say that? Take it back Christina!

Christina: NO! I'm sitting at this house trying to fit into this so called family! Trying to represent y'all instead of my mama! I'm tired, I'm tired of everything!! You had 16 years to come and meet me but yall chose not to! 16 FREAKING YEARS!!

Karen: Oh, so now I'm getting the blamed for what you chose to do!? DONT BLAME THIS ON ME CHRISTINA! YOUR MOTHER WOULDNT LET US!

Christina: Whatever...

Nana grabbed me again getting all up in my face this time, not too long after; my grandfather came in and once he caught on he ran to break my nana off of me. She held me so tight that he unable take me off of her.

Bishop: Karen!

Karen: No! She wanna be disrespectful in my house, I will show her how I get down!

My grandfather continued to try to rip us apart, but suddenly she finally let go. My grandfather stared at us both in disbelief as we engaged in a staring contest.

Bishop: What on Gods earth is happening!?

Karen: You should ask your granddaughter, who chose to go to a college party, get so drunk and high that she lost all memory, and allowed her unprofessional 16-year-old friend to pierce her belly button.

Bishop: (turning to look at me) Do you want to be like your mother?

I ignored him, I just want this to all be over.

Karen: See what I'm saying? Disrespectful!

Christian: If I'm so disrespectful nana, how about you kick me out like you did my mama!

Bishop: What you aren't about to do is raise your voice at my wife! Get it together before I get you together! She did not kick your mother out! I did; we'll discuss that later, but for now, we're focusing on you. You have no right to enter my home and treat any of us disrespectfully! And I promise to make you regret everything if I catch you going to parties without our consent, getting drunk, getting tattoos, or having piercings without our permission! Do you hear me!?

Christina: Yes.

Bishop: Yes what?

Christina: Yes sir.

Bishop: You owe my wife an apology.

Christina: But she-

Bishop: I don't care what she did! She's your grandmother! She loves you with all of her heart! If she didn't care for you she would let you do whatever but that's not of her. Everyday she tries to make you better than your mother because she knows that you are better. She wouldn't just be yelling at anyone and you know she barely yell! She's yelling like this cause she loves you! And when we love you we have to discipline you because we don't want you going through the wrong path.

Upon observing the pain in my grandmother's eyes, I began to cry more and more as I realized how much I had hurt her. I was just behaving out of anger; I didn't really mean what I said. I realized it was wrong.

Christina: I'm sorry. No one has ever showed me this type of love, I didn't know how to accept it. Mama has never worried about where I was; she has always just left me be. I was just keeping so much anger inside that I unintentionally let it out on you, Nana. I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear that I will never again sneak, drink, lie, get piercings, or do anything else without your permission. 

My nana nodded before bursting into tears that were so intense to the point she was having trouble breathing. Granddad put his arms around her as he knelt down to comfort her.

Karen: I love you Chris, I don't ever want to get a call from someone saying you're dead, or you got hurt. I am shattered! Can you see how much I genuinely care about you? If it meant giving you my entire life, I would stop my career and sacrifice everything for you. Sweetheart, I want you to be better. I see so much potential in you... Oh lord (as she wipes her tears and grandad helps her to get back up). Come here..

We hugged and cried together as she pulled me into a deep embrace.

Karen: I do this because I care for you.

Christina: I know nana and I'm sorry.

Grandad joined into the hug right after. We held on to eachother for about a minute until we let go.
Nana gave me a kiss on my forehead and then said...

Karen: I love you honey.

Christina: I love you too. (I smiled)

Bishop: Now this is what I'm talking about. My girls, I love y'all.

We laughed, and I suddenly felt like throwing up again, so I hurried to the trash and threw up all of it. Nana came to me, stroked my back, and pulled my hair up in a ponytail.

Karen: Honey get her some water and a towel for her head.

Once I was done nana gave me a tissue to wipe my mouth and then my grandfather poured water into my mouth and placed a damp towel over my forehead.

Bishop: This is the aftermath of drinking. You don't like it don't you?

Christina: No.. ( I whined)

Karen: Awe sweetheart, your auntie Kierra had to learn her lesson too. ( she laughs) you're not the only one. And don't think you're getting away with this little lady, you have some punishments coming your way.

Christina: Alright, I'll take that. (laughing nervously)

For the rest of the day nana and grandad took care of me. I love them so much and I couldn't ask God for better grandparents because they were truly the best. One thing I learned today is to not take my family for granted. And that's definitely something I won't ever do again.

Did Karen handle it correctly?

What should the punishment be?

Stay Tuned!!

Don't forget to⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 97 200
favorite characters from your favorite movies or tv shows.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1K 66 6
"This is my journey of life "