passenger princess | hazel ca...

Von sanriocraft

being childhood friends with your next door neighbor sure had its perks. at the very least you had a guarante... Mehr

| author's note |
1. festival lights
2. my passeneger princess
3. i don't fight, i cheer
4. welcome to fight club, ladies
5. fighting montage go !
6. trauma dumpimg with the girlies ( ft. mr. g)
7. (girl)friends who suffer together, stay together
8. this place about to blow ( no literally)
9. kiss a friend !
10. my girlfriend got beat up right after we started dating
12. oh, now you want a bomb ?
13. what we really need is a femininomenon !

11. best friends to lovers trope

370 13 0
Von sanriocraft

fortunately enough, after hazel was taken to get checked up at the nurse's office, she was admitted to the medical center where your mom worked at. hazel had to stay home from school for the next few days to let her body and nose heal from the beat down she received at the rally. you originally didn't want to leave her alone at home and were willing to skip school to stay with her, but your mother convinced you to attend school.

it probably also helped that your mom said she would make sure to check in with mrs. callahan on hazel's condition while you were at school during the day. your new routine become waking up, going to school, telling the girls from fight club updates in hazel's condition, going to hazel's house after school, and then back home once it got late. during school, you did notice that it seemed pj and josie had a falling out considering every time they saw each other in the halls, pj would turn around to avoid josie like she was a virus.

brittany mentioned that isabel had gotten back with jeff during lunch one day which made you disappointed, but you could understand where isabel was coming from in a sense. still, it made you feel sick knowing your friend was with the guy who probably knew what tim had planned at the rally. though if he didn't know, it wouldn't surprise you given his track record of being an idiot, that and tim seemed like jeff's number one defender against anything.

today, you went over to hazel's house early since it was the weekend, plus the girls and you had planned to watch fight club together. you arrived early to help out mrs. callahan with the snacks and to check in on your girlfriend's wellbeing. you made sure to bring a get-well soon gift for her, buying a few of her favorite things.

you fixed your outfit as you waited for the door to open after ringing the bell. you looked over yourself making sure you had everything, your arm was starting to hurt from all the bags you brought. you were gonna stay over the night with hazel now that she was more better than the last few days.

mrs. callahan opened the door, smiling at you.

" y/n ! come in, dear. she just woke up from her nap, oh here let me help you with this," mrs. callahan grabbed the tote bag you brought with some desserts you made with your mom. you thanked her and entered the house once she opened the door wider for you.

" thank you, mrs. callahan. how is she ?" you two walked over to the kitchen which was connected to the living room.

" is that y/n ?" you heard hazel's sleepy voice, as you two entered the kitchen. you smiled, placing your handbag and keys on the counter before setting the small duffel bag you brought for staying over down under the breakfast counter. mrs. callahan waved you off to go with hazel.

" i'll take care of this. she needs you, lord knows how many times i heard her mumble about missing you," mrs. callahan pointed to the desserts you brought, shaking her head at her last comment.

you laughed softly before moving towards the living room, walking near the couch that was facing the tv. you saw hazel laying across the couch with her head being supported by a throw pillow. hazel lazily opened her eyes, smiling softly seeing you as she opened her arms for you to move closer.

" hello haz, how are you ? have you been taking the pain medication they prescribed you ?," you sat yourself on the floor in front of hazel, so hazel's arms wrapped around your shoulders awkwardly. you stared at her face, the bruising and nose split were still on, but it was healing well from what you could see. you grimaced inwardly, just imaging what kind of pain your love has gone through the past days.

" better now that you're here," hazel responded, doing what seemed to be a wink. you lightly slapped her arm, mumbling 'chessy romantic' under your breath. " and yes i have, kinda hard to forget with your mom calling me every hour i need to take it."

you slapped your hand over your mouth, laughing. hazel just pouted to your reaction, you see her close her eyes.

" that's my mom, for you. she takes her job very seriously, haz. she's probably more worried about you now that we told her we're dating."

hazel opens her eyes and just stares at you before a smile appears on her face. you stare back, giggling slightly.

" what ? why are you looking at me like that," hazel removes her arms from around you, moving instead to hold your hand.

" oh nothing, just still can't believe you're actually my girlfriend. so lucky to have my best friend as my partner, i kinda lucked out in that department."

it was, at this moment, you recalled brittany stating that hazel would always look at you with heart eyes and you could see it so clearly now. her eyes seemed to be piercing into your soul with the most delicate, intense form of affection, her smile matching her eyes perfectly even with her bruised face, she was the most beautiful person you could ever imagine existing. if you two were in a cartoon, both of yours eyes would probably have small hearts drawn in them with that rosy filter directors love to use to indicate love and warmth.

" we both lucked out, haz. there's no one i would have preferred falling for. hmm i need to buy you a crown to officially be able to call you my passenger princess."

hazel shook her head softly, " can i have a sword instead ? i feel like i would look better with a sword."

" where would i buy a sword, haz ?"

" i know a few websites that sell some !"

" have you already thought about this ?" you ask, sitting up straighter, tilting your head.

" maybe..... just think about it. i would look cool, right ?" hazel shrugs her shoulders, looking at the ceiling as the door bell went off. mrs. callahan yelling that she would get it.

all the girls had finally arrived each with their own get well soon gift, sylvie even brought a small sign that her and annie made that had 'david fincher club' on it.

all of you were moving around to find a good sitting spot in the living room while hazel was laying down, you would have to look closely to see that she wasn't sleeping just had her eyes halfway opened from the pain. on the couch, it was annie, stella, you, hazel, and then brittany. on the floor in front of you guys, was sylvie, crystal, and isabel. technically, sylvie and crystal were on pillows you brought down from the guest room, while isabel was on a bean bag you brought down from hazel's room.

when you went to sit down, you were focused on helping annie and stella with opening up the blanket you brought, so you accidentally bumped the pillow hazel's head was resting on with your thigh. quickly letting go of the blanket to fix the pillow back up, you saw mrs. callahan walk over handing you an ice bag for you to place on hazel's left eye, which was more bruised up than her right. you placed the ice pack on her face slowly, wincing slowly at the feeling of your hand becoming colder by the second. a small price to buy for hazel, you thought.

somewhere halfway through the movie, you helped hazel move her head and the pillow onto your lap, so you could have better access to placing the ice pack directly on her bruise. overall, the now fight club turn david fincher club had a great afternoon watching the movie, you all had your fill of eating snacks and soft drinks with the girls complimenting your desserts.

" yup, bye isa and brittany ! yeah, tell coach that i'll wear my uniform even if i'm not performing for the whole game," you waved bye as the last two finally left hazel's house.

you managed to convince your coach to let you sit with hazel in the bleachers for the first half of the game, before you went down during the halftime and cheered alongside the girls for the rest of the game. you didn't know if your coach was moved by your story for her to let it slide or if she was in her feelings from her parting from her own partner which she had let slip during one practice when she was yelling at you guys to perform with more emotion. all you knew was that she agreed, and said ' ah young love' with her tears in her eyes before you awkwardly hugged and patted her back to comfort her. you thanked her and smiled nervously as you left practice that day.

snapping back to reality, you turned around and walked back to the house. pulling down on the sleeves on the sweater you were wearing, you closed the door behind you after you entered moving to the living room where hazel still laid. standing in front of her, you noticed her eyes were closed fully this time so you poked her softly on the bicep to see if she was sleeping or just shutting her eyes.

you got your answer as she stirred, opening her eyes slowly. you smiled down at her, grabbing her hand playing with her ring on her middle finger.

" come on, let's get you to bed sleepy girl," leaning down to kiss her softly on her lips, before moving back up to give her space to sit up. you both moved forward, one arm around each other since you had your phone flashlight on as you moved around the house to get to hazel's bedroom, shutting off any lights still on.

you made sure you brought all the stuff you brought up to hazel's room as everyone was saying goodbye, so that once you said your goodbyes all you had to do was take hazel up and not go back downstairs again. entering the bedroom, you moved hazel to the bed watching as she flopped softly down on her bed. hearing her hum in satisfaction, probably from finally being on her bed after laying on the couch for a couple of hours. you grabbed your duffel bag and moved to hazel's bathroom to get ready for bed.

you were sitting next to hazel and all the girls in the fight club minus brittany, isabel, and stella who were down near the field cheering. you guys had arrived a bit early for the game, so your ass was starting to get numb from sitting on the metal bleachers. not to mention, your cheer uniform didn't offer the best support so your legs were freezing in the autumn night plus it was a bit windy that night. hazel had kindly lend you her jacket after seeing the goosebumps appear on your legs a third time the wind blew your way.

you had your poms poms in your lap, which hazel was currently playing around with, you were looking around in boredom waiting for the game to start. speaking of hazel, her bruising was healing better she had finally been able to get the nasal splint off which she was extremely happy about it. the reason being she had said was that she could finally kiss and hug you without having to worry that the splint would be getting in the way.

you all finally heard the announcer speak, " rockbridge, this is the most important day of your life. forget your wedding ! forget your funeral ! forget your bar mitzvah ! this is what matters ! gameday, let's do this ! let's go, vikings !"

you rolled your eyes at the announcement before your eyes focused on two girls moving up the stairs to where you and everyone else sat. your shoulders slumped before looking forward, ready to ignore them. you saw from your peripheral vision that annie, who was to the left of you, had noticed josie and pj as well. you turned your head to your right to see hazel and sylvie had a similar reaction to the two girls, who looked like they were struggling to get up the stairs with all the people moving around them.

you and hazel made eye contact, before looking towards josie and pj again now that they semi-stood in front of you four. hazel looked at them both with her tongue poking the inside of her right cheek in annoyance, before grabbing your hand to fiddle around with your rings.

all four of you waited for pj and josie to start talking, before you saw josie open her mouth to speak.

" okay, first off, pj has something to say to hazel and
y/n, so.....," josie looked towards pj, nodding in the direction of you and hazel. " the apology. do the apology. do the apology instead."

you all turned waiting for pj to start talking.

author's note : omg, hey guysss ! finally updated after a week. 🧍🏻‍♀️my bad guys lmao, but another chapter for you guys is coming out tmrw dw ! hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! i want to save the last few scenes of the movie for the next chapter (s). just wanted to give a quick thank you to all of you guys reading this book i really do appreciate it ! i really do feel proud whenever i see someone has voted on one of the chapters, so thank you so much for those ! please, please do feel free to leave any comments, i would love to hear your guy's thoughts on the book. like i said, a few chapters back i do want make a few extra chapters for this book, so if you have any specific prompt ideas just let me know ! also, let me know if my willow reference was too vague or not 😭

also guysssss ! i checked the ranking for this book and hellooo ? #11 in the bottoms tag and #8 in the hazel callahan tag ?! thank you so much again for supporting this silly little book i created to appease my brainrot 😭🫶🏻. sending you all love and hugs, be sure to be on the lookout for tmrw's chapter ! bye bye for now !

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.9K 988 16
"you got it girl. this is your world. i'll be right there supporting." OR WHERE Calliope Reyes joins an all girls fight club her senior year. BOTTO...
61.9K 2.2K 15
𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋. BOTTOMS. Bottoms spoilers!! HAZEL CALLAHAN X FEM OC Book warnings: Violence, strong language, sexual activity, etc I DO NOT OWN ANY OF BO...
40.9K 1.5K 16
★𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬★ 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 "...