Adventures With The Slytherin...

By Honeykore

A fun lighthearted tale of Y/N and the Slytherin boys. Following Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, D... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Holiday special.
8.
9
Updates
little boost of creativity
Boost of creativity pt2.

My brain is mush

47 0 0
By Honeykore

So I've started teen wolf and for some reason that has been like a big reason my writers block is gone. So shout out to that and every time I imagine Y/N I imaging Allison as her. If you don't know what she looks like you can look at the top picture. That is her. If you are on a phone you can happy tap that picture and you get the full thing. If you're not imagining that then you keep imagining what you imagine. And if your on a computer you will just see the whole thing.

Pt.2 of the creative boost comes out tonight at midnight. See yall soon.

Edit: so glad I came back to this before you guys could get your hands on it, but you can't see the picture on a laptop or a computer so if you want you can just google her.

Another edit: Fixed it! You can see her now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 309 15
slytherin imagines and oneshots πŸ•Š ˚✧ β‚ŠΛšΚš includes ; tom riddle mattheo riddle lorenzo berkshire blaise zabini theodore nott draco malfoy !! removin...
74.5K 912 13
πˆππ‚π‹π”πƒπ„π’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
271K 2.6K 86
Exactly what the title says. This will include. Tom, Matteo, Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Enzo and Regulus
159K 2K 44
Let's starts a journey of Y/N and our Slytherin Boys- Includes Mattheo,Draco,Enzo,Blaise, Regulus and Theo. AND OUR DADDY TOM RIDDLE Everything is w...