amphibia, the world of monste...

By King_enel_481891

A long time ago, Godzilla disappeared after fighting a mysterious enemy, years later a new Godzilla along wit... More

the beginning
before amphibia.
swimming like a crocodile.
thinking with the fish.
dangerous tomato.

titan or kaiju.

65 2 4
By King_enel_481891

Wartwood, a small town with almost friendly and not at all paranoid frogs, is the perfect place to have a family! It's a quiet marsh, has great neighbors, and is safe for tadpoles and....

Why am I narrating this as if I were going to sell a house?!

It's nighttime in Wartwood.

We see a frog leaving a bar... Or was it a diner? It's hard to know since the establishment is a bit worn out...

He is a turquoise frog, with a hat/top hat that, like his clothes, seemed to be a little tattered. The most curious thing about him is that one of his eyes is closed.

"Have a good night guys!" he takes the call to two frogs who are drinking outside. Then he enters the forest... Alone... In the middle of the night...

Yeah... That's a good idea.

Said frog was whistling very carefree. He even dances as he walks.

All you hear is the sound of nocturnal animals singing.

Yeah... it seems like everything is calm.

Even more peaceful...

Suddenly the animals stop singing.

Sounds of footsteps could be heard... Sound of heavy footsteps that were approaching very quickly.

"Oh? Who's there?!"

The frog began to sweat with fear, he quickened his pace...

No... I'm not going to run away... It must be a child playing... In the forest... At night...

The frog shakes its head and stops walking. His face has a false expression of courage.

"I'm not afraid! So stop kidding!" He screamed...

The sounds of footsteps stop.

"Ha! Well looks like old Wally has done it again!" Without meaning to, he notices a huge silhouette rising behind him.

The frog felt a breath on the back of his neck... He turned around and saw something that made his blood run cold. (But doesn't his blood already run cold? After all, he is a frog.)

It looked like a huge monster with two faces and four glowing eyes. On its head it had a mane with what appeared to be two horns.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrr." The monster growled at him revealing a row of teeth. Very sharp teeth.

He swallows hard as he looks at the monster.

"Skeeeeonnkkk!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

His scream echoed through the forest.

____________________________________________
The next day.

Everyone in town seemed to be having a good day. Children were playing, a delicious smell of pies was in the air.

Some adult frogs were talking and others were playing, apparently for no reason. I think this is normal in any city, right?

And one of them was about to kiss another frog, but he was grabbed by a dragonfly.

"Help!" These forces last words before being taken away... But in the end! We see one see three frogs (each one older than the other) in a sento cart pulled by a snail arriving in the center of the city (Or at least I believe it is the center).

(Those are frogs. I know one of them is still a tadpole. And yes, I was probably pretty lazy in not describing them.)

"Very well, I'm going out to do some shopping, so please keep an eye on the cart." Said the old frog.

"Leave it to me! I'll give my life to keep this wagon safe Hop pop!" Said the youngest frog, and for some reason he's beating his chest like a gorilla.

"Sprig, I was talking to Polly." He was referring to the tadpole that was in a bucket.

"What, but why?! She's a baby!" Sprig said.

"Baby it's you!" He snapped at the tadpole.

the older frog says. "And yet she's more responsible than you."

"What?! That's not true, I'm too responsible! Name a time I wasn't responsible."

"Well, do you want the list from a to z Or from 1 to 1000?" Hop pop asked. And he wasn't kidding, he's actually asking a serious question. The old frog still remembers the flaming crickets that flew all over the farm.

He can even hear the screams...

"I'm going. Polly, keep an eye on the sprig." He entered a little shop.

Sprig grumbled. "UHmmmm..." There has to be some way to show that he's responsible for Hop Pop.

"Aaaaaaaahhh!" Wally, the one-eyed frog, runs into the center. He started to walk and run in a circle while shouting.

A light green toad grabbed Wally. He wears a brown jacket with dark elbow pads and gold designs on the edges over a white t-shirt. He also wears a lavender tie, dark gray puffy pants, and dark brown shoes.

"Wally! What's going on?!" asked the toad.

"a monster in the forest! He tried to eat me!"

"A monster? Are you sure it wasn't a small kaiju?" The toad lets him go.

Several frogs gathered around them to listen. And sprig was also listening to the conversation.

"Yes!" "

(This is his drawing.)

The crowd began to murmur among themselves.

"Oh my toad... Don't worry as Mayor of Wartwood, I guarantee this beast will be caught, Because that's the responsible thing to do! So remember to vote for me in the next election!" Said the toad with a big smile. Behind him appeared a sign with his name written: vote Frodrick Toadstool for mayor.

The crowd began to applaud.

A big strange smile formed on sprig's face, Polly already realized his intention.

Sprig jumped out of the wagon, but Polly is already in front of him with a wooden sword. "I know what you plan! And I won't let you go." Gerino said.

"Come on Polly, this is the only way to show that I'm responsible, please let me through."

"No!" Polly shouted. Sprig puts his hands in his pocket and takes out something that the tadpole knows very well.

"How about eating some sweets?"

"Bribe accepted!" He started eating the sweets like a wild animal.

Sprig runs into the forest with his slingshot.

"Don't die!" Polly shouted.
____________________________________________

Sprig, I find some traces of that monster. But there was something strange.

The lizard-like footprints went from large to something strange...

But even so, he continues to follow the tracks. Suddenly the footprints disappeared at a specific point.

"Hmmmm strange..." he said without realizing he was in a trap. The cut caught on his leg and the boxwood stuck up.

The frog started to move to try to cut the rope, but a sound of something moving in the bush made him stop.

Sprig sees something large rise from the brush. It was a large, almost black lizard with a very serious face. He began to run towards it, despair came to the fore when he saw the creature open its mouth full of teeth.

He closed his eyes and screamed.

"Goji! No!" He heard someone scream along with the other sound.

He opens one of his eyes and comes across something that makes both of his eyes widen.

The creature's mouth was just some of his feelings. This thing was growling in his face.

The creature let out a groan of frustration. "Ahh! Why?! I'm hungry!" He shouted to another being that I came out of the thicket.

This one was very different from the lizard. He had a large hat with some branches, dark skin and was wearing slightly dirty clothes. Ah is carrying a branch that she turned into a spear.

"you're not supposed to go around devouring people... Or frogs... Or whatever they are!" Anne screamed.

"Oh excuse me if I'm hungry!" Goji crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at her.

"What a mature attitude! It's not because you're fat!"

"Why, you flat-chested one!"

"What did you say, fatty?!"

"You heard what I said!"

Sprig just watching these beasts arguing amongst themselves. It was funny, a little silly, but funny.

Well, if these monsters can talk, then I think it's time to talk.

"Excuse me."

"What!" Anne and Goji screamed.

"So I have to ask... Are you going to eat me?" Sprig asks with a little fear.

"Obviously not!/ maybe."

"What? But the wall said you tried to eat it."

"Not me, honestly I wanted to ask him before this lizard tried to eat him!"Anne pointed to Gojira.

Goji was about to say something, but a sound echoes through the forest.

"Wooooooarrruuuu!"

"There he comes!" Goji said. He and Anne run away leaving Sprig hanging.

"Hey, let me go, please!" Sprig sees the shadow of something flying over the trees coming towards him.

Anne looks at the little frog. That thing was already a few meters away from him.

I can't leave him there... She runs back.

"Anne where are you going?!" Goji stopped running.

She cuts the rope letting frog fall.

"Let's go!" She helps the frog wash.

Sprig runs along with Anne to Goji. As soon as they get close to Goji, Anne grabs the frog's waist and climbs onto Goji's back.

Goji started to run fast, but the thing was already close.

'there has to be a way to lose this thing...' she started to think of something... 'I know!'

"Hey frog, cover your mouth!" The frog didn't understand why, but he still covered his mouth with his hands. Anne slaps Goji on the head. An explosion of blue smoke appears in the area where they were.

The thing landed causing smoke to reveal that the three had already disappeared. This made things furious.

"Wooooooarrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" The thing began to take flight and leave without knowing that the small creatures were in a log.

Anne and Goji (who was now the size of a cat.) sighed. "That was close..." Anne looked at the frog who had a look of admiration.

"You're not a monster... You're a hero! An ugly hero!" Anne was a little confused by these words.

"Hmmmm in a way... He's right." Goji said. Anne and the frog come out of the trunk.

"Who are you, Where are you from?" Sprig asked curiously.

"I'm Anne, a human, this one on my shoulder is Goji, a titan. And we come from another world!" She said in a dramatic tone.

"Wowwww! And how did you guys get here?"

"That's a good question." Said Goji while looking at Anne.

"I don't have the best idea, but I just want to find a way to get home... If there is a way..."

Sprig started to think of something.

"Ho! maybe someone from my Villa knows!" said the frog excitedly. "Come on, I'll show you the way!"

"I don't know... We've literally only known you for a few minutes..." Anne said.

"My name is sprig and you already told me your names. Besides how can you say no to that cute face?" Sprig the frog's eyes suddenly looked like the eyes of a certain cat in boots.

Goji tried to resist this cuteness, but it seems that Anne can't.

Awwww, look at those eyes! No, you have to resist! But it's so cute!

Anne let out a sigh of defeat. "Okay, fine, I'll go! I just need to get something."
____________________________________________

Anne now has a backpack on her back. (Goji is now the same size as before.)

"Ahmm, so you're a witch or sorceress in your world?" Sprig broke the silence with a question.

"No, I'm not... I don't think I'm."

"So how did you manage to change its size?" asked Sprig, repeating himself to the lizard.

"That? Goji and I have some kind of connection. That connection allows me to increase or decrease his size and also allows Goji to speak... And that's all I know." Said the human. "I tried to research it, but I found almost nothing about it other than ancient legends."

"Oh..."

"So what are the people like in your Village?" This time it was Anne who asked.

"Oh! you're going to love them, they're super calm, good people." It depends that several frogs emerged from the bushes, the trees and the ground.

"Now!" Shouted Frodrick. Several frogs pinned Anne to the ground.

"Stop! They're not monsters!" Sprig was completely ignored.

"Sprig! Goji!" Anne screamed. Goji sits surrounded by several frogs with improvised spears and shields made from old doors. One of the lizard's legs was lassoed along with its arms and its other leg.

With a pull, they knocked Goji down. Some frogs began to place their body weights on his head, preventing him from opening his mouth.

"Very good job kid." Said the mayor. Sprig was amazed. This shouldn't have happened.

"Sprig! We trust you!" Anne shouted in anger. That now she was tied up for cutting.

"Sprig! Sprig!" Hop pop and Polly arrived. Hop pop grabs his shoulder.

"Are you okay?!" he asked.

"It doesn't matter! We have to help them!" Sprig points to Anne and Goji.

"What are you talking about?! They're monsters, sprig!"

Before sprig could retort, three mantis emerged from the forest. Two green ones and one red one that was bigger than the others.

"And now?!" A random frog asked.

"We're ready. Mantis formation!" Frodrick ordered. All the frogs disappeared one in Sima from the other to imitate the shape of the insects. Said insects were very confused upon seeing this.

Red hits them with his claw destroying the formation. All the frogs started running.

The old frog is about to run until he sees his grandson heading towards the beast.

Sprig unties Anne and lifts her up. " You helped me?"

"Of course you do! Now let's help you." Sprig pointed to the mantis who were looking curiously at the lizard. "You distract them, I'll cut the ropes!" Anne nods in response.

The bugs were poking Goji"hey stop!" Goji shouted with a 💢 on his forehead.

"Hey you!" The red mantis looks at her. Anne sticks her tongue out at him which worked. he's heading towards her!"I guess I didn't think straight!" He tries to hit her with his scythe, but whether luck or not, she manages to dodge it.

The other two just watched their leader try to hit her, giving Sprig the opportunity to go to Goji and untie him.

One of the green mantis turned its head towards them upon hearing the sound of strings only for Goji to jump on its face causing it to fall to the ground. "Help Anne, I'll take care of them!" Goji shouted before jumping onto the other mantis' back.

Sprig grabs the ropes and runs. (I won't narrate, because it happens a little like the original.)

"I've seen kamacuras bigger than you!" He heard Goji scream.

The mantis shakes its body to get Goji off of it, but he isn't leaving. Goji began attacking the insect's back with cuts and punches.

Goji then gives a strong bite to the back of the insect's head, causing a green liquid to come out.

The green mantis falls, but the second mantis kicks up its falling partner... He didn't like that at all.

With a scream the mantis attacks with its scythes. Goji caught them before they could hit him.

Goji looks to the side seeing that Anne and Sprig had caught the red mantis and was trying to knock it down.

Goji looks at the mantis he was fighting and gives a mischievous smile.

The insect screamed as it was thrown against its leader.

The three gathered together as they looked at the dead mantis.

"That's it, we won!" Anne taking her arms.

"Well, I hope we don't have another surprise." Sprig said. Something bad is going to happen.

Boom!

Something falls behind the three young people. They found themselves slowly coming face to face with the thing that was chasing them earlier in the forest.

They both may not know what it is, but Sprig knows very well what it is.

A kaiju.

"Wooooooarrruuuu!"

An otachi, due to its size, was not an adult, just a young teenager. He's probably 16 meters tall. (Remember, he's still on all fours, standing up he's bigger.)

Goji and Anne look at Sprig with a face like: Did you seriously have to say that?!. Sprig laughed nervously.

"Sprig, move away, it's time for a fight of the titans." said goji.

Battle of the Titans? When sprig walked away Anne slapped Goji's thighs, a blue explosion appears again.

The otachi was a little confused, but also aware of the danger.

"You know, you're here at a good time, Goji is still hungry." Was that Anne's voice?

Without warning, a foot steps on the otachi's head, sinking his face into the ground with a crash.

Everyone was surprised to see Goji coming out of the smoke screen twice the size of the otachi, and even more to see that Anne was in the big monster's hand.

Goji takes his Sima's foot from the dead 'titan's' body.

'Um... I thought it would last longer.'

Goji glued Anne to the floor. Sprig run towards them. His eyes were shining with stars.

"Wowwww! That was amazing! I've never seen anyone do that."

"Heh that was nothing." Anne said, using the back of her head.

The frogs began to come out of their hiding places.

The mayor approached them. "cough, cough, so now that the problem has been resolved. what do we do with the witch and her kaiju?... I think we should expel them and let them be other people's problems!" He again takes his improvised weapons and surrounds the two. Obviously more afraid than before, some frogs are even shaking in fear.

But to their relief sprig stands in front of the witch." Anne is not a witch and is not a kaiju... I guess, not sure, but that's not the point! They're just creatures and scared that they can't go back to their world. They need to be cared for, not kicked out."

Anne and even Goji had a tender smile upon hearing the frog say this.

"And who will take care of them?" asked the mayor.

Hop pop raised his hand. (Polly is on top of his head.) "Ahhh I can take care of them!" Sprig was surprised.

"But what about this one they freaked out and started eating us?!" asked the one-eyed frog with a tramp appearance.

"that's not going to happen, Bro. You should worry about this lizard here." Anne pointed out to Goji that she was eating the 'titan'.

"Ahhh... I can guarantee that I will keep an eye on them, besides I think we have an advantage having her around." Hop pop said. And in a way he's right, this kaiju seems to be strong, maybe he keeps the others away... Hmmmmm.

"Okay! Do what you want, Hopediah Plantar, but we'll keep an eye on these two." The mayor said before walking back to town with the other frogs.

"I think I just got the family in trouble... again." Sprig hangs his head sadly.

"What? No, that was perhaps the bravest and most responsible thing I've ever seen you do, sprig." Hop pop said proudly.

"And also kind of stupid." Polly added.

and apparently no one noticed that Anne was trying to get an internet signal with her cell phone.

Sprig sighed. "You guys think I'm responsible?!"

"Hey sir, do you know if there's anyone who knows anything about interworld travel in the city?" Anne asked Hop pop. The old frog put his hand on his chin.

"Hmm... No, But maybe outside the vally there is someone who knows, the problem is that we are literally surrounded by mountains that are impenetrable at this time of year, not even kaiju can get through them." He explained and showed a map.

"I think the ice will have melted in two months."

Anne sighed. " It looks like we're going to be stuck here for two months. So... Where are we going to live?"
____________________________________________
Plantar farm.

Anne and Goji were in the basement of the house. It was a very spacious place full of old things.

"This is where you'll be staying. Breakfast is at five!" Hop pop said before leaving.

Goji immediately lay down on the ground like a cat.

Anne lay on top of his side. She takes something out of her backpack that was covered by a cloth.

She takes off the cloth revealing the box. The girl began to open it very carefully, who knows, maybe it will work this time.

But no, downtown didn't even shine. She sighed.

Suddenly sprig entered the basement with several stuffed animals of some of these kaijus.

"Hey Anne, Goji, let me get some of my plushies to keep you company. I'm kind of too old for this."

"You can have them all." He looked at the otachi plush and picked it up. "You know what, I think I'll get this one...and this one, and this one." In short he is taking everyone back. Anne laughed at that.

Goji was just watching.

"I'm happy that you're going to live here. Sleep well and watch out for the bedbugs!" He left and then came back. "Seriously, they suck your blood until there's nothing left." Now at that moment it came out.

Anne took out a pocket photo of her, it was a photo of her with Sasha and Marcy.

"I'll find you, I promise..." She strokes Goji's head. "We'll find you."
____________________________________________
Year:?
Local:?

Have you ever imagined returning to the place where you were born and finding it completely in ruins, shattered and ruined?

We are in a place that was once an island full of life... but full of radiation.

"Rrrrrrrrr." Something growled. Her look was sad.

A place where he was born... Where the island's native beings take care of him.

He looked at the charred corpses of robust theropod dinosaur-like creatures.

They were his... They were his family... they might have been much smaller than him, but he loved them.

He looked at the ground recognizing the marks. These are human footprints...

Humans did it... The damn hairless monkeys did it! Who do they think they are?!

He looked at the sea with fury. He will teach these monkeys their place in the natural order of nature.

"Skeeeeooooonnkkk!" A roar of rage echoed throughout the island. The time for punishment has come.
____________________________________________
(Author: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know we didn't have a real fight between a titan and a kaiju, but that's going to happen soon. Probably in the next chapter! And I'm also sorry if there are writing errors 😅. Like If anyone has ideas or comments I would be very happy to hear, or better yet, read.)

Amphibia: otachi.

Winged kaiju very common in amphibia. They inhabit almost all habitats in the world, generally preferring tropical or swampy areas as an area for their nests.

They are closely associated with witches and legends of the kidnapping of beautiful maidens.

Otachis are kaiju that form lifelong couples. If the female dies, the male may end up dying of depression.

There are several color variants in this species, the rarest colors are white and gold otachi (it is still unknown whether this color is real or not, apparently and an urban legend throughout amphibia.)

And as a bonus, they are described as the best parents among kaijus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 50 5
(The Sequel to Kiryu: Enter the Monsterverse) It has been years since Kiryu went missing, but as of recently, through a strange portal, new strange K...
31.5K 357 31
5 years after the events of 2014, a new threat emerges: Monster Zero. Can the combined force of Godzilla and his allies Mothra and Rodan stop him?
13.7K 343 14
The Titans were the Gaurdians of Nature, and the Great Apes became the Protectors of Humanity. Then came Kai.
4.1K 65 14
In a world that was once normal, until the emergence of monstrous women. How will one man prevail against the forces of nature? Part of a connected m...