Β€The Mansion MaidΒ€

By The_Official_Waluigi

γ€Šπ‘Ίπ’‘π’π’π’Œπ’š 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖π•₯ π•€π•žπ•’π•€π•™π•–π•• π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯.' After getting hacked, you were in... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
𝟏𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
𝟐𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Eleven
πŸ‘πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸ’πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
RELATIONSHIP METER
Chapter Thirteen
(Late) πŸ“πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Fourteen
RELATIONSHIP METRE

Chapter Twelve

356 16 10
By The_Official_Waluigi

Smartass

Wsg hoes 😎

Yall I've been having
the weirdest dreams

Who the hels Zalgo

Guys???

I can see some of u guys online

Wtf

WHOS ZALGO

DiscordKittenNeeded

Maybe don't say his name!! 😇

You should tell slendy

Cause I don't wanna

stress u out or anything

but

YOUR FUCKED

Smartass

Uhh what

Can we normalise explaining

HELLO???

if I don't get any explaining

I'm jus gonna search him

So none of you are gonna answer me

Snakes

Yk what

Flip you guys!! 😡

I'm having a nap

‘Smartass’ has went offline!

MaleJane

Should I tell Boss?

DiscordKittenNeeded

No shit

■□■□■□■□■

You slowly open your eyes. It's… dark around you. It felt cold. Where were you? “Over here…” A wispy voice mumbled in your ear. You turn. Nothing. You furrow your eyebrows. Was this a dream? Probably. Wait, when did you go to sleep?

“Tsk, so forgetful…”

You whipped around to catch the voice. But nothing again. “What the hell?” You thought out loud. This has to be a dream, or Laughing Jack is messing with you.

You were smacking your head, trying to wake yourself up. You were repeating that you weren't gonna end up like one of those horror movie supporting characters.

.

.

.

Oh, wait. You can't die. You forgot. You stopped slapping your head and looked around. Everywhere you looked, pitch black. Not a shape or source of light anywhere.

You heard a childish giggle. You were so confused.

"I can't believe he wanted your soul… you're pathetic."

You sigh, what are you even meant to do in this situation? “Can you like… show yourself?”

"No."

“Okay.”

You started feeling a sharp pain in your ear, hearing an ear piercing scream. You cover your ears, as if trying to keep your own head together. It was insufferable. You wanted it to stop. It was too loud. Too loud. You wanted it to stop. Stop it.

You screeched, you had no control over your own vocal cords. You could feel it splitting. It was agonising. Just as you felt like your brain was about to start leaking, the screaming finally stopped. But you were still screeching, you were still holding onto your head. You dropped to your knees, your heartbeat pumping faster. Your body was scorching. You never have felt this type of pain.

You've been burnt, stabbed, debowled, anything you could think of. But this was worse. Worse than all of these combined. Why won't it stop? What did you do?

You could finally feel your voice dying but you could still feel the pain everywhere. Your gaze was trained downwards, before the sight of two pairs of feet caused you to travel your gaze up. A demonic figure and a person. They were both demonic in their own way. The demonic figure's presence was terrifying, let alone his appearance.

He looked like a knight of some type, jet-skinned with silver armour.

The person was unclear. You don't even think it's human. It kept changing its looks. But it kept some features consistent. A sort of symbol on its nose, and (E/C) eyes.

A grumbling voice erupted in your eardrums.

“R̶̨̥̜͎͖̱̰̠͖̤̲̙̭͗͐͆̄ē̸͚̬͈̰̠̝͇̣̳͐͐̎͋͗m̸̝̤̦̘̝͎̯̰͇̝͖̻̠͆͛̔̉̊͋̆̎ͅe̸̡̧̡̢̪̹̦̮̞͍̲͇̼̤̭͒̄̑͗̃͐͂̓͂̊̇̽̇̊̿͑̍̓̇͘̚͝ͅm̶̼̀̋̌͗̽̽̆̈́͘b̸̛̲̱̜̱̰͎͇̤̮͓̄̒̾̈̎̒̊͗̔̓͜͝ę̵̡̛̜̼̺̣̙̩̾̅̒̑̃͠ŗ̷̺̭̲̝̹̗̟̰̲̳̒̄͋́̄̿̐͐̍̂̇̚.̵̯̖̠͙̲͖̭͉̜̞̖̘̎͑͂̌͂́̑̓̈́̇̚ ̸̝̹̻͔̱̯͉͍̯̬͉͒̿̓̏̆̇͑̓̈͜͝ͅṘ̷̗̟̥̱̭̣̙̜̇͛̀̏̏̊̅̀̎́͒̍̕̕ę̸̨̳͉̘̝̠̹̖̝̥̜̯̊̇̆̄͂̑̉̃̒͆̏̾̂̑̓͊̚͜͜͠͝m̴̧̮̘̳͇̗̺̠̺̞͎̤̲̩̤͎̫̻͊͌̔̑̐͋̈́̏̋̈́ȩ̷̭͉̰̥̭̣̠̓̑̅̽͆͐̈̓̿̀͛̽͜m̵̛̩̖͙̹͉̈̆͛͛͐̇̀̈́̿͝b̵̟̩̍́̊̍͋̎̚͝ȩ̷̮̝̦̳̟̙͓͋̈́̏̀͑̄̏͌͒̋́̿̀̽͋͗̍͗́̚͠͠͝ŗ̴̢̯̠̟̣̠͓͓͓̙̩̦͈̖̣̰̣͖̙͛̐́̂̔͜͜͝ͅ ̶̛͎̘̫̬̗̖͔̞̦̩̪͐̋̋̓͗̀̌̓̊̅͒͠t̴̡̨̨̙̜͇̱̺͕̯̼̳͓̺̫͙̗̦̓̑̿̊̽͑́͜h̴̲̗͓͍̏͑͆̔̒̋͊̓͐̿͊̌͂͝ḛ̸͓̻̫̖̟̺͗́̈́̀͛̀̈́͊͋͐̈́͊̀̊̃̔̑̉̔̐̃ ̸̡̨̛̦͚̪̠̣̩̊͆̔́̒͋͆̾̆͐̏̉́͗̇̇̅̓͜͝ó̸̦͆́̆́͊n̵̢̛̘̺͖͓̼̻̮͚̲̤̫̺̙̜͙̗̺̖̜̲͔̉̐͑͗ȩ̴̩͇̭̥͖̻̹͕̜̦̙̺̘͈̖͖̿̀̊́̈́̀̇̈́̇̋̈́͛̈́̔̀̀̓̕͜͝͝ ̸̥̹̰̖̱̙̮̝̪̗̰̼͌̈́͋̂̊̆̉̑̉͝͝͠ͅͅw̷̙̝̩̘̪̻̞̺̯̳̆͒̽́̉̃̔̀͌̊̒̌͐͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅh̵͖͕͍̙͈̩̜̪̆̈́͑̍̎͋̏̈́͜ͅờ̶̮̗̱̱̘͇̬͖̩̬̱̱͆́͛̿̅̂͛͗̒̿̃̓̐͗͑̏͗̌̚͜͝ ̷̱̮̱̜͖̦̏̏̂̋̋͐͋͘͝w̷̥͛͆r̶̢͈̫̠͙͙̪̀̈͌́͛̓́͆͒͑̓̈́͒͆̄̀̾̈͘̚͝o̵̡͙͈̩͕̠͙̅͛̇́̍͆̓́̕͝n̸̬̼̖̞̤̞̫̼̹̬̦̭͒̓̄̑̎̄̐̓̂̓̍̈́̓̉̏̿̏͌͝g̵̫̩̫̖͍̯̜̼̗͖͓̩͎̜̦̓̿̀ͅe̴̢̬͔̠̰̭͕̻͎̜̥̦̬͔̝͔̩̼̾̏̈́̅̾̑͘d̷̪̙̝̩̙͌̆̏͘ ̸̛͍̟͖̊͌͋̅͋͊̃̃̆͌̊́̽̃͘͝y̸̨̧̦̖͉̤̠͓͔͍͔̬̭̦̯̭̳̦͎͈͙̙̬̎͆̀ͅo̵̢̨̢̼̰̰̞̩͚͉͍̜̮̜̥͎̪̯̬̮͍̩̞̔̌́̀͗̐̈́͌̆͆̉͐̽̇̍̀͊̃̑̒͝͝ͅu̷͖̙̣͙̣̘̪̝̪̭͛͆͋.̶̧͕̺̤͕̟͉̓͛̈́̆̈́͗̌̿͑̓̓̿̇̋́̇̍̅͝ ̵̺̓̑͛̑̅̄̕͠D̷̢̛̻͍͖͇̫͎̤̣̰̱̲̮̯͈̥͉̟͖̟̭͖͓̙͊̎́̈́̌̑́͘͠͝ü̵̗͍̥̠͎͇̺̓͋̃͂̊̎̆͜͝ ̸̟̯̻͌̆̈̂̎̽̚͜s̶̢̢͚̼̠̲̮̱̟͉̹̈́̓̂̄̓͆k̸̢̳̜̼͚̣̦̘̋͑a̷̢̨̛̭̰̘̗̲̫̳̘̗̐̆̀͒͋ļ̶̢̧̛̖͔̫̱̟̮̲̠͙̹̞̰̦͍̺̙͈͙̓̍͑͊̏̆͛̆͋̏́̾͆̇̇̎͠͝ ̸̧̲͇̻̩̻̣̞̜̥̯̱̠̥̬̮̙͙̹̭̻͓̍̐̊̌̈ͅh̷̢̯͈̗̣͈͙͓̗̲̳̣̗̹̯͉̹͙̜͑̎͑̆̓̊̊̀̀̉̾̈́͒̐̎̐̋̐̂͌̈́̕͜͜͝ư̶̡̢͇̦͍͍̩̰̘̻̮͓̐͆̿̽̐̎͛̅͒̀̑͋͋̓̈̕s̷̢̧̬̮͎̲̟̬̩̳͕̀̂̍̂͂̈́͐̇̆͘͝k̶̢̢̮̤͎͙̗̖̟̲̝͓̥̰͓̟̰̯̯̆͆̀̂̇͋͝͠ȇ̵̢̨̨̛̤͖̼͔̥̭̳̩͍̲͕̜͉̰̦̆ͅ.̸̯̞̙͎̖̯̖̘̜̞̼͔̼̩̥̾̈́̑̐̆”

□■□■□■□■□

You quickly sit up, cold sweat drenching your form. You catch your breath, your heart leaping out your chest with each beat. The digital clock next to you reads the time ‘3:40’. You gather yourself, getting up and going to your toilet.

You splash your face with some water. You look at the cabinets of your pills. When's the last time you took them? How many were you meant to take? You grab the bottle and look at the instructions. Only one. You pop open the bottle, and took one out. You put it in your mouth and dry swallowed it.

You went to the kitchen and made some cereal. Why did you even make it? You weren't hungry. You played with the coco pops in the milk. You perk your head and the sound of the door opening. “Oh, hey (Y/N).”

“Hey Cody.” You greet. He walks to the cabinets.

“Why're you up? Didn't you say you were gonna take a nap?” He took out some microwaveable pancakes. He put it in the machine and turned it on. He leaned against the counter as he waited for your answer.

“Had a nightmare. A real bad one. Wait, you saw my chats?” You narrow your eyes slightly, making him raise a brow.

“Uh, yeah?”

“Who is Zal-?”

“Don't. Don't say his name.” He sternly interrupted you. “Boss'll tell you.” Now you were really suspicious.

“Okay, but when? When do I get to know?” He shrugged.

“No idea. Did you find out more about how people act?” He changed the subject, but you didn't even care.

“I don't think so. I barely even talk to a quarter of this mansion. The person I talk to the most is Ben.” he raised an eyebrow.

“Ben? Are you two together? Cause you two always talk on the group chat.” He asked. Where on earth did he get that idea?

“No? Why would we be together? We're just friends.” You were so confused. “Ah, nevermind. Did you find any cure for the virus thingy?” He shook his head. That's great.

“You should go to sleep. It's pretty late and you don't look great. Did you always have that nasty scratch on your neck?” Your eyes widen.

“What? No. What do you mean?” What does he mean scratch? You never irritated Grinny and Smile Dog was banned from your room. Nobody else would've scratched you. How did you not notice? You brought your hand to your neck and brought it back. Bloody.

What the fuck.

X-Virus noticed your disturbance. “Hey, maybe it's not that bad. You might've gotten into an accident and forgotten what happened!” He attempted to subdue your uneasiness. “Just go to bed, yeah?” You were feeling faint. Your legs felt weak. Was the kitchen always this blurry?

You fell to your knees, holding your stomach. You could feel your clothes clinging onto you. You could feel the air hitting your ears and your skin. You could feel your skin. You could feel your flesh. You could feel everything.

You want it to stop.

Why won't it stop.

Why won't it let you rest.

You were tired. But you couldn't go.

Not without his permission.

You black out. Luckily enough, you didn't get any nightmares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
39.9K 939 28
Before you say anything, I wrote this story on another account and I lost the login info Two serial killers Masky and Hoodie run rampant killing peop...
8K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...