Champion of House Vestra

By Z23571113

Only the educated are free. And freedom in my world was a rarity. Honor and respect are purchased by blood a... More

Author's Note
I
II

Cast of Characters

13 2 0
By Z23571113

Meet your characters!

I figured that I'd be yapping about these guys for a while and just wanted to cement them. They live rent free in my head and just scream like a band of feral monkeys. 

Thalion:

He's about sixteen in this photo- he starts the story as fourteen. He disappears for a while and when he comes back, he's in his twenties.

The basic idea is messy and dark haired. He should look similar to his sister. I wanted him to have an easy smile and a casual look to suit his personality. Thalion was based off of my brother. 

Character note: He plays a lot of video games. He's an absolute foody and will eat anything. He falls asleep during class but still manages to get decent grades. He's so oblivious and blunt. He'll get obsessed over the smallest things. 

(Stupid note: At the time my brother really wanted to be an actor. My naive butt thought that if this was ever made into a movie, my brother was playing him. The story has changed a lot and I got rid of a lot of the characters, but I always kept Thalion. My brother named him.)

Allegra:

She's about fifteen in this photo-she starts the story as eight years old. Throughout most of the story she's thirteen-eighteen.

Doe-eyed and pale/porcelain skin is the look I'm going for. She's the sunshine of the group. Her brother is the designated sunshine protector. I love her. While the other characters ran around my head, screaming bloody murder, she was the sanest of all of them. She's the quiet kid everyone loves.

Character note: She has a sweet tooth. She loves chocolates and strawberries. She loves reading and draws a lot. She probably folds origami. She gets flustered easily and talks with her hands. She loves butterflies. I think that she covers her face when she smiles.

 (Stupid note: Originally my story was a fanfiction. It was supposed to be Percy Jackson but Asian. So, all of the characters were Asian. It was supposed to be a shy girl with her twin brother, but I scrapped that idea. I just clung onto her character and Thalion.) 

[Note: There's a seven-year age gap between her and Thalion. This is just how she would look if she was his age.]

Ajax:

This fool. A good-looking fool. But still a fool.

He's about sixteen-seventeen. When he's introduced, he's fourteen. Throughout the story he's eighteen-twenties.

Character note: This nerd...It either acts like a toddler or a grandpa. It's great at chess. It has the most chaotic sleep schedule and often forgets meals. This dude will actually uses the phrase "According to my calculations..." and launch into a lecture about pigeons. It concerns me.

 (Stupid note: He was supposed to be an old Dumbledore-type of a character. Just a minor teacher character. Then I realized that the characters were a band of fools without a single logical person. So, I changed his age but kept the grandpa energy.)

Vomira: (Miri)

When we meet her, she's about fifteen. By the end of the story, she's about nineteen. She's sixteen in this picture.

The image I wanted for her was pretty but doesn't care. I also thought that she'd have a pixie-like look; sharp ears, freckles, fox-ish grin, and piercing eyes. 

Character note: She is so confident and blunt; I just love her for that. She sneezes like a freight train. Vomira lives in her baggy clothes. Also, she's hella judgmental. And she's a neat freak. It's concerning and she's scary about it. Will correct your grammer. The friend that will beat anyone with a shovel if they hurt you.

(Stupid note: Originally Allegra was supposed to have a best friend who was super shy. Then I realized that I needed a strong and confident girl to balance the energy. The extrovert that adopted those two introverts. The best friend changed but I just really loved Vomira's sassy and blunt personality. So, I kept her.)

Marionette: (Mary)

She's the same age as Vomira. She debuts at age fifteen and ends at nineteen. I have no idea her age in this photo.

This girl. Honestly, she scares me. But I had a fun time with her personality. So I gave her red hair to match her. 

Character note: She is the feral gremlin of the group. Enough said.

(Stupid note: Mary was supposed to be Allegra's best friend. Then I realized that the clumsy and shy girl was just too boring. So I changed her completely. I made her sassy and flirty to rival Vomira's cool and calm energy and Allegra's shyness. I just love her psychotic nature.)

Leonidas: (Leo)

He first appears as a fourteen-year-old. He ends the story at nineteen. He's around eighteen here.

This dude. He's the pretty boy. No me gusta.

Character notes: Perfectionist. Scared of spiders. Annoyed easily. Class topper. Wakes up at 5 am. Bedtime is 8:30 pm. Rich kid; probably has daddy issues. Loves turtlenecks. Gets along with Ajax. Claims he isn't a nerd-is definitely a nerd. 

(Stupid note: He was supposed to have a younger sister. She was supposed to be deaf and dream of being a drummer-I'm considering adding her back into the story. I got rid of her because I wanted that to be another story. But she was supposed to "shake the world in the most beautiful way possible".)

Zorion: 

He's the same age as Leonidas. He's around eighteen in this picture.

A real ladies' man and a class clown. The basic idea was handsome with curly hair.

Character notes: Jokes a lot but is lowkey sad on the inside. He only watches action movies. Cannot be trusted alone. Loves spicy foods. A great friend; remembers the tiny things. He acts like he doesn't care but he does. Laughs at the tiny things. "Adopted" older brother of Allegra.

(Stupid note: He's kinda the comic relief. He's the best friend in stories. I just thought that he and Leonidas would be childhood best friends. He'd annoy Leo so much and I just loved it. When I described him to my brother, he asked if Zorion was gay. He isn't. But I thought, this will be the friend that makes your parents question your sexuality. I love Zorion. The jokes that I use in his dialogues, I tested on my friends. A lot of them fell flat, but I kept the ones that didn't. I'm grateful for my friends, anybody else would've charted me up as a weirdo.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4K 57
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
4.5K 233 13
(Modern AU) Levi....a mostly not caring teenager who skips class and starts fights. Your average trouble maker. Eren....a rainbow wearing kid who dra...
4.2K 380 18
Closed for 2023. We'll be back next year! ๐ŸŒˆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ The Pride Awards are an annual event hosted by the Rainbow Bookclub, a community dedicated...
1.6K 83 5
Chris and Josh are in high school