It was always written โœ”๏ธ

By Aax_axxx

"Alayna would be no Ayla Khan." Sequel to 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' Follow Ayla's daughter, Alayna... More

Dedication
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
๐Ÿ—ฃAnnouncement ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Final A/N
Covers

Chapter 47

46 5 11
By Aax_axxx

Sorry for the shorter chapters but I can't write much about these chapter its paining me, I just want to write about their happy ever after and I've just been struggling, I can't write as well as I want to. 

:(

Enjoy 

******

She pulled her coat over her bump as she walked away from security. 

She was exhausted and she had forgotten just how big this airport was. 

Her eyes kept moving around looking for them. 

There was no way to contact them nor had he given her any specific place. 

She was beginning to worry now. 

What if he had lied?

What if this was a trap? 

Her dreaded thoughts came to surface, they were fucking her around. 

She felt her chest tighten with every step. 

She was still hopeful. 

Her steps hastened, as she caught sight of a boy with light brown hair, holding the hand of a big brawny man. 

This was it. 

This was her sign that she might live her happily ever after. 

She stumbled loosing her footing slightly, yet she didn't let that stop her. 

She needed to see her son. 

The little boy that looked up at her with such admiration. 

She desperately wanted to keep up her promise to him, but it might not be possible. 

So she wanted to lie to herself and the people around her, and pretend as if she didn't have an expiration date stamped on her. 

She was walking alongside them now, but due to the busyness of the airport, she couldn't make out if it was them. 

The man turned his head, probably feeling a gaze on him. 

It wasn't Xavier. 

Alayna's gaze moved around the airport again, tears building up, was there any point in hoping? 

Surely a prayer would have worked a thousand times better. 

She couldn't see them anywhere. 

She didn't know what to do. 

Her tightened chest and pregnancy making it hard for her to carry on. She desperately needed fresh air. 

Her eyes laid on the doors to exit the airport. 

She breathed in relief as she made it out. 

She found an empty bench, upon which she flopped on, leaning her head back and taking deep breaths. 

After giving herself time to think, she came to the conclusion that it was useless to stay here. She was going home, he had probably switched sides.

There was probably a new villain on the rise and it was most likely to be Xavier. 

As much as she wished to trust him, he was but a man.

A man. 

Male. 

God, when was she going to stop being fucked over by men? She thought, exasperated. 

Slowly, she made her way back into the airport, only to a bellow and a pair of feet running towards her. 

"Mamma!" She turned, giddy in excitement. 

Only for the small child to walk straight past her and into the arms of his mother. 

This was unfair. 

So unfair. 

She gulped down her saliva as she bore her nails into the flesh of her palm. 

She was going, and it had to be without her child.

Her phone binged, it had somehow connected with the airport's free wifi. 

An email. 

An email from Dr Peter. 

I cannot reach your phone...her eyes skimmed past words, unable to keep focus because of the large paragraph he had written. I have important news that I cannot delay to relay to you. Her eyes skipped a couple of lines only for them to backtrack and read a line that made her want to scream. 

The patient has gained consciousness...

She was unable to stomach the news. 

It was unbelievable to her. 

She ran over to the kiosk that was selling SIMs. 

Her hands scrambled to give him money and as she inserted the SIM into her phone. 

She dialled the same number but a renewed sense of hope. 

A hope that she would get what she had been praying for. 

She felt happy, something she hadn't felt in a while. 

"Alayna!" She heard as soon as she pressed the phone to her ear. 

She turned, the coat hitting against her, her smile forming on a face that had only known tears. 

She kneeled down, holding out her arm for her son, her other hand was firmly pressed against her ear. 

She wanted both of them. 

She wanted to be selfish. 

She was greedy. 

She wanted both her son and her husband. 

Nothing was going to stop her now. 

Cihan gripped onto her, as she held him close. 

She could him crying, the phone was still dialling. 

She ran her hand through his hair trying to calm him. 

"Mumma's here and she won't let you leave now. No one is going anywhere. I promise." 

He didn't reply, but carried on crying. 

"Hello?" The Doctor. 

Xavier was now stood beside them as she signalled to him to help him lift her son. 

"Its Alayna. You better hope for the sake of your doctor's licence and your hospital that you didn't send that email to me by accident," 

"No Alayna it wasn't an accident. Its true. He's been awake for the past 10 hours. His speech was a little slurred when he awoke but he's fine. Mostly. Look, I can't discuss everything over the phone. But you can talk to him if you'd like to?" 

"Of course! Please!" A plea, begging for her husband's solace. 

She heard his deep gruff voice. 

"Yana!" He whispered. 

It was as if he was beside her, whispering into her ear after a night of intimacy. 

"I'm here." She replied also in a whisper . 

"Come to me please." 

"I'm coming, wait for me." Her voice broke as she was flushed over with happiness. 

"I'll forever be waiting for you Yana."

The phone cut. 

And Mikhail's Yana began to cry, the silent tears trodded their usual paths. 

She pulled her second arm around her son, who's head pulled away from her shoulder. 

"Can we see dad?" 

She looked at his face, properly this time.

He had lost weight significantly, and his eyes, oh they held pain. 

"Yes, we are going straight to dad." 

Soon enough they were sat in Business class, Cihan asleep after much reassurance that Alayna was not going anywhere. 

Xavier picked up Cihan and sat in his seat. 

"I need to speak with you Alayna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.8K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
95.1K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
48.5K 599 50
When model, former pogue princess, Hayley Amore returns back to outer banks on a work break she bumps into the one and only JJ Maybank. But what hap...
340K 21.7K 62
Riddhima Gupta has been living last twelve years of her life under the pity of her adopted family, with eyes full of dreams and lots of hope in her t...