Daastan-e-Muhabbat (story of...

By niabhatti

One shots of our favourite couples❤️ More

Descreption
Yaar-e-Maan
Mahv-e-Hairat
Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani
Raah-e-Muhabbat
Note
1| Zaira and Rafay pt1 (DA)
Zaira and Rafay (DA) part 2
Yaar-e-Maan pt1
Yaar-e-Maan part 3

Yaar-e-Maan pt2

837 118 85
By niabhatti

Zaaviyar Ibrahim khan the 13 year old wild teenager sneaked inside the library with the other section boys. The way he sneaked inside he would have appreciated himself if not the tension he was in right now.

He quickly walked towards the big aisle in the back of library and sat down on the floor hiding himself from the other boys aswell he doesn't want to draw attention.

Their principal was a very strict guy he won't take a second and call his father if he gets to know about bunk and his father well he was an entirely different story.

He would beat any other father if there was a competition for most confusing father of the World. He would play games with his kids for hours he will cook for them he will literally do anything if his kids ask especially his Zaavi but the minute Zaavi decides to do something wrong he would drag him back to the line with major consequences.

Zaavi cannot think of the time where he got spared and his father cut him some slack. His mother his best friend have tried a lot of times but Ibrahim never relented. The amount of times Zaavi has been grounded in his thirteen years of existence is not something he can count.

Well grounding is not the only thing his father have in a list of consequences he does have way to many variations of punishment and the scariest one was his grandfather's ruler. His baba apparently loves that little tortuous thing a lot.

Zaavi managed to stay behind the aisle all period and he successfully survived his bunk with a palpitating heart. Even though the scenes in classroom didn't go as he expected.

Mam Kiraan the geography teacher noticed something wasn't right. The way Saman was stuttering or the way she was trying to hide the bag next to her nothing was missed by her. She has seen students disappearing after a failed test and she knew Zaavi's absence is also nothing more than that.

After the bell rang Zaavi again managed to sneak out with boys. Few boys gave him a smirking look and he rolled his eyes. He walked back to class when he saw Mam Kiraan leaving the room.

"Ullu insaan!" Saman threw the bag on his face.

"Kia ha itna genius plan to tha!" Zaavi smirked.

"Bag to lejate apna! Pata ha unhone mujhse poocha ye bag kiska ha!" Saman replied glaring at him.

"Phir?" Zaavi's eyes widened in fear.

"Phir kia phir mene boldia me do bags lati hu." Saman replied.

"Managi wo?" He asked.

"Shayed." Saman shrugged.

"Ab ajj ka to hogaya kal kia karoge?" Saman asked.

"Bare shair se behter ha chota shair Zaid chachu se karunga sign or kia." Zaavi replied.

"Mujhe to nahi sahi lagraha ye kuch bhi! Uncle ko batadona." Saman said.

"Saman tumhare uncle mera bbq krdenge! Test ke days roz bolte the parhlo parhlo mene ek to parhai ki nahi dusra mene test chupaya ye sab baba ki nazar me serious ha yar!" Zaavi sulked.

"Tum har dafa plan banate or har dafa double phaste ho!" Saman replied and Zaavi pocked his tongue at her.

The rest of the day passed quickly without Zaavi knowing what kind of trouble is waiting for him. His teacher has messaged his father that his son was not in his class but he was in school.

Ibrahim was fuming when he got to know that Zaavi have ditched his class he doesn't know anything else but he was planning on finding out. He decided not to ask Zaavi about it until he himself comes to him.

Zaaviyar was just about to exit the hall in off time when Mam Kiraan's voice stopped him.

"Zaviyaar Ibrahim." Her loud voice boomed in hall. Zaavi bit his lips and refused to turn around but his mam was having none of it she walked in front of him and glared at him.

"You failed to show me your presence today! You ditched my class and now you have an audacity to run away? This was a very shameful act Zaaviyar! Phele apke marks aur ab is this how you should behave? I don't have time for this right now we will discuss it all tomorrow in front of principal sir and your parents. Here take the note and bring your parents tomorrow half an hour before school starts." She slapped the note on Zaavi's hand and left the corridor.

"Ughhhh!" Zaavi cried frustrated.

Ibrahim sent Zaid to pick him up as he was too busy in meeting usually Ilma picks him from school but since the twins didn't have school today so she stayed home with them.

Zaavi saw Zaid standing there with his charming smile. Zaavi rushed to him and hugged him.

"Kia hogaya chote shehzade ko?" Zaid asked ruffling his hair.

Zaavi gulped he wanted to talk it all out but he knew this isn't the correct place and he isn't the correct person.

"Ain chachu kaha ha?" Zaavi asked hoping he would come home soon.

"Kyu bahe? Mene kia krdia ab?" Zaid asked smirking.

"Garbar ki haina tumne?" Zaid asked raising his brow.

"Chachu!!" Zaavi whined.

"Mein Zain ko bolta hu ghar aye mujhe jana ha wrna apke baba mujhe kacha chabajange." Zaid said walking towards the car.

"Poochoge nahi kia hua?" Zaavi asked.

"Nahi mera mood acha ha abhi bhot! Bhaiya dekhlenge unko shaitaan bete ko." Zaid smirked.

"Chachi se milne jarahe hona?" Zaavi teased.

Zaid whacked his head.

"Sab se bari galti hogai tumhe batadia mene." Zaid grumbled.

"Mene ab tak kisi ko nahi bataya!" Zaavi made a face.

"Bata kar dikhou ulta latka kar marunga." Zaid glared at him.

"Hath laga kar dikhou baba chorenge nahi apko." Zaavi replied.

"Zaaviyar! Kia krke aye ho school me?" Zaid asked in firm voice.

"Nahi nahi kuch nahi bolraha ha mein chorein chorein koi aur topic me baat krte ha." Zaavi tried charming him with a smile.

Zaid smirked and nodded.

"Sure!" He replied and Zaavi glared at him.

"Ye pakro or Zain ko bulaou ghar wo office ne nahi hai." Zaid gave his phone to Zaavi.

Zaavi looked at him skeptically he was sure Zaid thinks that it a normal everyday trouble for example forgetting his homework or something he have no idea what the situation is.

Zaavi took the phone and called Zain he needs to have a stronger team. His mother and grandmother was already in his team he needs a male too.

Zain agreed in instant he will fly from anywhere if his nephew calls.

"Zaavi?" Zaid asks.

"Ji chachu?" Zaavi replies.

"Ziyada upset lagrahe ho bari baat hui kia?" Zaid asked softly.

"Gussa karoge ap." zaavi murmured slowly.

"Nahi krunga bataou?" Zaid said.

"Test me fail hogaya." Zaavi replied.

Zaid's eyes turned dark as glared at his nephew.

"Konsa subject or kitne marks?" He asked in controlled tone.

"Geography! 10.." Zaavi replied.

"Out of?" Zaid asked sharply.

"35." Zaavi replied.

"Zaviyaar!" Zaid's voice rose.

"Chachu please apne kaha me nahi datunga." Zaavi countered immediately.

Zaid took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Bhaiya gussa krnge Zaavi!" Zaid said gently.

"Ap sign krdona." Zaavi tried pleading.

"Tumhe isliye Zain chaiye thana? Take wo sign krde?" Zaid asked sharply.

That is exactly what he was planning. He made a very puppy dog face and sniffed a couple of times and his uncle just melted.

"Dikhou test." Zaid said after seeing him this sad.

Zaavi quickly took the test out and showed him the test.

"Toubha toubha! Answers dekho apne Zain to nahi paraha tumhe?" Zaid said as they entered inside the house.

"Chachu next time ap parhadene is baar bachalo please." Zaavi pleaded.

"Paka parhoge next time?" Zaid asked strictly.

"Promise." Zaavi said.

"Raat ko lakar dene me krdunga sign!" Zaid replied. He looked at Zaavi in shock when he didn't squeal in happiness.

"Ab kia hai?" Zaid asked.

Zaavi with shaking hands handed him the paper.

"Zaaviyar!" Zaid yelled.

"Pagal ho tum? Bhaiya ko school ne bulaya or mujhse sign karahe the? Me bhi maar khata." Zaid said whacking Zaavi again and again.

"Owww!" Zaavi cried.

Zain saw them sitting in a car for a while so he went to Zaavi's windown and knocked. He was shocked when he saw Zaavi crying.

Zaavi immediately opened the door and hide in his embrace.

"Idhar aou!" Zaid yelled as he came out of the car too.

"Pagal hogaya ha kia!" Zain pushed Zaid.

"Hua kia ha?" Zain asked.

"Pooch isse! Classes bunk krna agaya ha laad sahab ko bhaiya iski tangein tordenge." Zaid said launching on Zaavi again.

Zaavi started running all around the garden.

"Zaavi bas idhar aou!" Zain called him gently.

"Tu bata mujhe puri baat or dur reh." Zain said to Zaid.

Zaavi hid in Zain embrace and Zaid filled Zaavi in. Zaavi sighed and told them everything.

"Ab kia krnge?" Zain asked Zaid.

"Mein kuch nahi karaha! Zoha wait karahi ha me jaraha hu." Zaid replied.

"Pagal ha kia? Bhaiya bache ki jaan lelenge! Tujhe or mujhe hi kuch krna parega." Zain said.

"Chachu please baba chorenge nahi mujhe! Jesa bakra eid me botia grill krte haina wese mujhe krdenge please! Chachu pleasee apko Zoha chachi ka wasta mujhe bachalo bas ek baar." Zaavi said.

"Zaiduu please." Zain tried pleading too.

"Leken kese?" Zaid asked exasperated.

"Ap baba banke school ajaou!" Zaavi suggested.

"Ye acha idea ha tu bhaiya se milta bhi hai bas glasses phenle." Zain said.

"Tu pagal hogaya ha?" Zaid asked loudly.

Boys shook their head.

"Areyyy!" Zaid was not able to form words.

"Manjou na chachuu!" Zaavi started fake crying.

Zaid looked at them in shock. He was not sure if they were serious or not but it looks like that they were.

"Ek ki jagah teeno pitenge yaad rakhna!" Zaid and sat inside his car. He have no other option than agreeing with them. It was their rule if one is making trouble other is joining definitely.

One thing the three boys weren't aware of that Ibrahim was already aware.

~*~

I hope you guys like the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

I hope you guys enjoyed it?

Favourite scene?

What do you think will happen next?

Part three is gonna be a final part.If the targets completed before Monday than I will update tomorrow.

Update after 100+votes and 70+comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 98 6
This is a fictional tale of the glories of the God of gods and his mere devotee whose devotion knew no bounds. Embark on the journey to see how the...
3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
135K 5.3K 35
"Just hold on to me, you won't fall." Adrian assures, as I cling to his arm "unless I fall first then we're both screwed." He adds and an overwhelmin...
496 80 2
-Welcome to Mongolia, Kim Taehyung -Yessss, I am in Mongolia "Excited" Started : 2023/3/16