Cars Mia and Tia x Jackson St...

By ironbloodangel

build to be faster and better than any other racer. More

bio
another car story
mater and the ghost light

the dinoco 400

363 17 0
By ironbloodangel

Author note
First off yes i made a small to the book I went with my original idea. I grew up watching the cars trilogy so cars 3 will go differently. So that's it.

The seats to the final race of the season were sold out. The fans filled their seats the stadium filled with anticipation to see who would win the Piston cup. In the pits numerous cars exited their trailers and made their to the track. A black trailer sat sounded by reporters Y/n inside getting a earful from his agent.

Agent: are you kidding me your tied with 3 other Racers.

The voice of his agent was loud and full of anger.

Y/n: yeah I don't see the problem.

Agent: problem is that your sponsor doesn't want you to come in second they want you in first. Look both me and your sponsor are going to drop you.  And IGNTR will remove your name from the number 20 license and they will race some one else.

Y/n: they can't do that my contract with them is for 2 years.

Y/n was outraged at what his agent had told him. So he hung the phone call and blamed in on weak service.

Sometime later the race had started y/n was currently in 2nd place behind The king with chick behind him. In the announcer booth two cars sat watching the race.

Bob cutlass: welcome back to the dinoco 400. Here with my good friend Darrel Cartrip

Bob: we are midway what may be a historic day for racing.

Darrell: Bob, my oil pressure's throught the roof. If this gets anymore exciting they may have to tow me out of the booth.

Bob: right you are Darrell. Four cars tried for the season points lead. Heading into the final race of the season and the winner of the this race will win the season title and the Piston cup. Does the king strip Weathers have one more victory in him before retirement.

Darrell: he's been dinoco golden boy for years. Can he win them one last Piston cup.

Bob: in second place we find the racer that's been taking the racing world by Storm Y/n storm.

Darrell: when it comes to race strategy and showing kindness to fellow racers you won't find a better racer than Y/n I mean the kid has shown excellent talent. If I was looking for a new face of dinoco I would choose him plus this is his rookie year.

Bob: in third place we find chick hicks this season he been chasing Y/n spoiler if it has been Y/n he been chasing the kings tailfin his whole career.

Darrell: chick through this was his year Bob his chance to finally emerge from the kings shadow but the last thing he expected was lightning McQueen And Y/n storm.

Bob: you know I don't think anyone expected this the rookies came into the season unknown but that where the similarities end for Y/n and lightning. But everyone know him now.

Darrell: will he or Y/n be the first rookie to land Dinoco and win a Piston cup.

Back on the track
Chick is trying to get into second but Y/n isn't allowing him to lightning takes the advantage of chick being distracted and takes third Chick bumps lightning causing him to spin out and manages to do the same to Y/n both rookies slide to the in field as Y/n engine roars as he gets back into the and lightning follows Chick notices this and decides to take care of it.

Chick: dinoco is all mine

Chick bumps a car into the wall.

Darrel: trouble at turn three.

The cars behind Chick start slamming into each other.

Chick laughs at his handy work.

Chick: get through that Storm and Macqueen.

Bob: huge crash behind the leaders.

The crowd gasp at this in the wreckage cars were getting airborn and slamming into the wall and each other. One racer ends up on the roof of another while Lightning is driving through the wreckage Y/n decides to drive along the wall on two wheels avoiding a good portion of the wreckage.

Bob: what a wait Darrel Y/n and Macqueen are in the wreckage.

Darrell: there are no way the rookies can make it through not in one piece that is.

Lightning continues avoiding cars while Y/n is still driving along the wall. Lightning see a car that resembles a ramp and uses the opportunity to gain some air as well as show off. Y/n gets back on the track and goes to the pits.

Y/n had pulled into the pits the moment he stopped his crew sent to work.

Ray: that was a dirty move by chick anyway you good.

Y/n: yeah no damage.

Y/n Pit crew is done as he leaves the pits and manges to get behind king and Dale Jr.

Chick: what do you think boys thing of beauty.

Chick was referring to his work.

Chick's Pit cheif: storm and Macqueen made storm just left the pits Macqueen isn't pitting.

As the race started again chick was in the back of the pack. Due to being caught up in the pits Y/n and Dale Jr talked and raced. Y/n wished Dale luck on the rest if the race Dale did the same to Y/n as Y/n made his way to through the pack and was in second place with each lap the race got closer to the end.
Macqueen went to the pits only to get gas which upset his pit crew. Bob and Darrell talked about how much of a risky move this is.

Macqueen starts the last lap.

Bob: this is it Darrell one lap to go and lightning Macqueen has a huge lead.

Darrell: He's got it in the bag call in the dogs and put out the fire we gonna crown us a new champion.

The crowd cheers for lightning.

Lightning: checkered flag here I come.

Lightning rear right tire blows.

Darrell: no Macqueen blown a tire.

Bob: and with only one lap to go can he make it.

Ray: Macqueen blown a tire go.

Y/n moves faster followed by the king and chick. While in the pits one of lightning pit crew turns over a rack full of tires.

Macqueen back left tire blows.

Darrell: he's lost another tire Storm, king and Chick are coming up fast.

Bob: they are entering turn three.

The racers start closing the distance.

Darrell: I don't believe what I'm watching Bob. Lightning McQueen is 100 feet from his Piston cup.

Chick is trying to get around king but to no luck. Lightning starts hoping towards the finish line. Y/n, king and chick start coming down the straight away.

Bob: the king, storm, and chick entering turn four.

Darrell: down the stretch they and it's it's

The four cars cross the line at the same time. The crowd goes wild.

Bob: it's to close to call too close.

Darrell: I don't believe it.

Bob: the most spectacular, amazing.

Darrell: I don't believe it.

Bob: unequivocally unbelievable ending I'm the history of the world and we don't even know who won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
34K 441 11
Batwoman, Superwoman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and other superheroes join forces to battle crime and otherworldly threats, keeping a watchful eye on E...
3.2K 230 6
Twelve years down the lane, Dada realises that the small kid from Ranchi has really changed...much in all his kids!! The silent boy..who holded respe...