Love's Renewal

By Veronica_tales

--- Love is a double edged sword, and the pain it can cause is like no other. Love carries a risk, but the re... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

297 46 6
By Veronica_tales

Haseena was getting ready as she was putting on a facade in front of her family.

She didn't want it to look like she was acting in front of them; instead, she wanted to make it look like she was genuinely being herself.

Meanwhile, the rest of the family was also getting ready to act like they didn't know karishma once she stepped through the front door. So they were all prepared, ready to go as soon as she came through.

Santu, Noor, and Pushpa were all looking at the door, excited at the possibility of Karishma walking through it.

As Haseena walked into the living room, everyone else was there waiting for karishma.

"Are you guys serious?? Ap logonko door ke pass wait karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, agar wo ghar tak ayenge toh andar bhi ayenge, door tak aane ke baad thodi bhag jayenge"

"Tum call kyu nahi karleti ek baar" pushpa said waiting for a stranger *daughter*.

"Theek hai hum karte hai lekin ap log  please relax, dara mat dena bichari ko, suru hone se pehle hi khatham hojaye ga aur baad me mujhe mat kehna kisi aur ko dhundne ko"  haseena teased her family

"Wo thodi dhundne degi tumhe kisi aur ko" noor whispered which was only audible to both pushpa and santu

"Kya??" Haseena suspiciously asked

The trio silently  laughed.

Santu replied:
"Calm down, we're just waiting here for her to arrive.
We'll be here ready to greet her when she comes through the door."

"Okay let me go and call her" and haseena went from there And she was about to call Karishma....
Haseena couldn't believe her luck!

Her phone buzzed with a call from Karishma, and she decided to pick up the phone instantly without even letting it ring anymore.

This was certainly unexpected, or was she excited about the call?

She immediately answered:

"Hello?"

Haseena was instantly filled with unknown happiness and excitement when she saw Karishma's name on her phone.

No matter how much she tried to pretend, maybe her heart could not hide its affection for Karishma?

Karishma replied breaking the chain of haseena thoughts
"Haseena ji, I'm on my way right now, I got lost and got stuck in some traffic. I'll be there in just a few minutes. Don't worry, I'm coming."

Haseena then replied:

"Koi baat nahi karishma It's okay, I understand. Traffic is a real pain these days. Just make sure you get here soon, my whole family is waiting for you at the door like you are their long lost daughter." Haseena chuckled at her own words not knowing all that she said was true.

Karishma chuckled"Bas 5 minutes I'll be there"  and hung up the call.

Karishma finally arrived at Haseena's house where everybody was waiting for her.

She was ready  to pull off her role and act like a stranger in front of the family, just as they had planned.

The moment Haseena opened the door, Karishma was standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

Haseena appreciated the gesture.

She gladly took the flowers and said:

"Thank you so much, Karishma. You remember everything so well."

She smiled sweetly while she took the flowers, as she went into her character of acting as girlfriend.

"My pleasure haseena ji"

"App please andar aaye na" karishma walked into the house

Noor was waiting to meet the "new girlfriend" that Haseena had recently acquired.

When Haseena came over, she introduced her to Noor and said:

"Ammi, yehi hai karishma jiski intezaar me ap subha se baiti hui hai."

Karishma,went and took the blessings of Noor by bending down and touching her feet.
"Assalamualaikum, ammi hum bhi intezaar kar rahe the apse milne ke liye".

Noor, holding Karishma's shoulders, helped her to stand up again." Walekum assalam beta aur aise pair nahi chute, arey wah ap toh bhoth khubsoorat hai"

A subtle but familiar smile passed on Karishma's face since she had already experienced all this with Noor before.

"Aur ye hai pushpa ji, ap inhe hamari maa hi keh sakte hai, inhone bhi hame bilkul apni beti ki tarah pyar kiya" Haseena introduced pushpa

Pushpa smiled gently at her and pretended to be meeting her for the first time."
"Bhoth accha laga apse milke bete" pushpa said Hiding her happy tears

"Hame bhi, pushpa ji" karishma gestures pushpa to stay strong with her eyes.

Finally, Haseena brought Karishma to Santu, or as she called her, 'her best friend.'

"Aur hamari akri aur sab se choti family member, santosh ap santu bula sakti hai inko, ye meri sab se acchi dost hai aur she's like my own sister"

"Haan santosh ji bhoth suna hai humne apke bareme haseena ji se." Karishma said

Santu pretended to smile and  said
"Oh, you have? Yeah, I have heard a lot about you from Haseena as well. Aur please you can just call me santu"

She continued to play her part so well in order to keep Haseena's mind away from reality and any confusion.

"Sure santu" karishma winked at santu without Haseena noticing

Noor interrupted the conversation and suggested that Haseena give Karishma a tour of her home.

Haseena agreed with the proposition and took Karishma away from everyone else to give her a private tour.

Now they were alone without anyone watching them.

Haseena praised Karishma by saying:

"You did a great job at pretending, I'm impressed. "

Karishma corrected Haseena's statement and said:

"Wo isiliye hai ki hum pretend nahi kar rahe the, hum toh maan te hai apko hamari girlfriend, thanks by the way for your appreciation"

Haseena was baffled by how serious Karishma was despite knowing her memory loss problems and other related issues, she chose to be silent at that moment.

Haseena could sense the love and sincerity coming from Karishma's side and she could tell it was the real deal.

Yet, she was in no position to reciprocate those feelings as she was too lost in her own memories and past.

Haseena began giving Karishma a private tour of her house.

Haseena's house was large and spacious, with numerous rooms and amenities.

The whole house was very elegant and well-maintained.
The banglow sat proudly on its own property, sheltered by lush gardens in front and ancient trees in its surrounding area. The opulent interior reflected its lavish exterior, with luxurious fittings and decoration that showcased the luxurious aesthetic of the property. The spacious bedrooms provided comfortable interiors for relaxing after a long day and the gardens offered soothing views and fresh air. All in all, this was a home fit for royalty.

"I know this house is quite large for only two people to live in. However, my father and mom built this house together. They worked very hard to achieve this dream of theirs. Unfortunately, in a car accident a few years ago, I lost my father..."

Haseena was trying to be as honest and truthful as possible with Karishma, even about the painful past.

Karishma struggled to find the right words to say in response to Haseena's sad story. she just wanted to offer words of comfort.

So she managed to say:

"I...I'm so sorry..."

"Nai nai it's okay, ap sorry mat boloye" haseena's face clouded with sadness

"Apko ek baat pata hai haseena ji?" Karishma asked and haseena looked at her with confusion and asked
"Kya??"

"Jab koi hamse saccha pyar karta hai, toh wo hame kabhi chodke nahi jayega chahe wo iss duniya se chale bhi jaye, lekin unka pyar hamare liye hamesha zinda rehta hai, aur wo hamesha apke saath rehte hai apke dil me, and i believe they will be watching over us, protecting us from somewhere"  karishma said

Haseena smiled and felt slightly relieved.  Karishma's words were very calming, it was like the pain had magically vanished from haseena. Karishma had brought up a comforting perspective about her father's passing.
She was happy to accept that her father would always be with her in spirit.

She replied: 
"You're right. When somebody truly loves people, they never truly leave them. My father will always be watching over me and protecting me from somewhere. Thank you karishma" haseena said with a genuine smile

"Ye hui na baat" karishma said feeling happy as she succeeded making haseena happy

"Aap apme bareme bhi kuch bathaye na,  hum hi khamakha apko apni story sunake paka rahe hai, anyway let's move on to another topic, apke parents kaha rehte hai karishma?"
Haseena asked as karishma never once mentioned her family.

"Pehli baat toh ye hai haseena ji, ap ek hi baat hazar ya lakh baar bhi dohraye na tab bhi hum sunenge apko, hum kabhi bhi apke baato se pakte nahi hai, balki hum toh sad ho jate hai jab aap chup ho jaati hai, i could listen to you forever, haan aur  dusri baat mere parents US shift ho chuke hai papa ke business ke wajah se" obviously karishma had to lie about her family.

Those words certainly had a powerful effect on Haseena.Haseena's heart raced at the words and her cheeks started getting dark shade of red.

Karishma wasn't in the mood to stop so  continued saying " aur jab aap meri Taarifonse aise sharma jathi hai ke apke palke apne aap jhukne lagte hai, toh apki khubsurati aur bhi zyada badh jaati hai haseena ji"

Haseena's blushing deepening with each word Karishma spoken, she could feel how her body was responding to the intimacy of the moment.

She continued blushing and she could feel a slight tremor running through her body as Karishma's words landed home.

Haseena was trying to get away from the flirtatious atmosphere and she figured that changing the topic would be a good move.

She asked:  "Accha toh ap akeli rehti hai"

"Nahi toh, filhaal mai apni bestfriend ke rehti hoon" Karishma found it amusing that Haseena was trying to get away from her flirting and move to a more neutral and safe topic.

They both were finally in front of Haseena's bedroom.

She opened the door and said:

"This is my bedroom, chalo ap andar aa sakti hai"

Karishma took a few steps into Haseena's bedroom and found herself surrounded by the familiar surroundings.

As she entered the room, she was hit with a wave of nostalgia from her past relationship with Haseena.

She had been in this room previously but this time was a bit different since her girlfriend didn't remember who she was…

Yet, there was a tinge of sadness in her heart as the memories of their love came back to her.

"Apka kamra bhi Bohot khubsurat hai, bilkul apki tarah" karishma said

Haseena is in fact getting used to karishma compliments and her flirting, so she's just accepting them with out causing a scene.

Haseena's room was indeed beautiful.
The room was a warm nest of decoration and comfort, where the lead could find refuge from the outside world.
Large windows lined the walls and allowed sunlight to pour in, flooding the space with natural light and creating an airy atmosphere.
The bed was placed in a corner, near the window, providing a cozy space for rest and recuperation after a long day.
The room was filled with calming decorations, soft couches and blankets covered with pastel colored pillows.

"Karishma, hum dost kyu nahi ban sakte?" Haseena asked karishma out of nowhere

Karishma was slightly taken aback by Hasseena's sudden question. It came out of nowhere and left her a bit confused.

She looked at Hasseena, who had a serious expression on her face. Was this really a question or was it a joke?

"Dost?" Karishma asked, her tone excited but calm, "sach me aap hum se dosti karna chahti hai??"

"I mean why not?, While we are pretending as girlfriends in front of our family it'll be more easy if we are friends" haseena said with the same excitement in her voice

"Ah, so that's what it is, i thought you wanted me as your friend in real, theek hai haseena ji, we can be friends for the sake of act " Karishma felt a wave of hurt wash over her as she realised what haseena said.

"Karishma nai aisi baat nahi hai, hum sach me dost banna chahte hai apke"
Haseena rushed to explain and try to clear up the misunderstanding.

but Karishma was in no mood to listen and she said "theek hai haseena ji, aaj se hum dost hai, hum niche chalte hai ammi ke pass" karishma said with serious tone and turned to go

"Lekin hamari baat toh...." Before haseena could complete karishma went out of the room

Haseena was devastated by the turn of events, feeling a deep well of guilt and sorrow for hurting Karishma's feelings.
She watched Karishma walk away, wishing there was some way to fix things

"Ye kya kar diya humne, hamara matlab wo nahi tha karishma, hum thode kacche hai ye confessions and expressing feelings me mamle me, kuch bhi karke unko samjha na padega" haseena was talking to herself with determination to let karishma know that it's not what haseena meant.

On the other hand, Santu, Noor and Pushpa were in the kitchen working together to cook the perfect meal for the family.

As Santu was busy helping Noor and Pushpa in the kitchen, she suddenly received a call from  Shivani.
"Ab ise kya chahiye" santu took a deep breath looking at her phone.

Pushpa noticed Santu staring at her phone as it buzzed with Shivani's name.

Santu could have easily ignored the call but it seemed that something was different about this call, as she kept on glancing at it.

Pushpa decided to take action and asked Santu:
"Who's that calling you?"

"It's shivani"Santu responded truthfully as she admitted that it was Shivani who was on the other end of the call.

"You should pick it up santu, tujhe yaad haina kal noor ne kya kaha tha tujhse?? Iss baar apne zidd ko jeetne maat dena,aur ab toh karishma bhi wapas aa chuki hai, toh wo dono toh bestfriends haina iska matlab zindagi ke har mod pe shivani ko samna karna hi padega tujhe, and moreover it might be something important, or she might be in some dangerous situation, you never know if you don't pick up"

Santu was convinced to pick up the call after Pushpa mentioned the possibility of Shivani being in danger.

So, she picked up the telephone and quickly said:

"Masla kya hai tumara shivani? Kyu bar bar call kar rahi ho"

Pushpa and noor high-fived each other for this little victory of them in making santu pickup the call.

"Wow, santu... You're really making an effort here. Usually people say hello and how are you when they pick up the phone..."Shivani quickly came back at her with some sarcasm.

"What do you want shivani??" Snatu took a deep breath to manage her anger

"Baat karni hai tumse kuch important"

"Lekin hame kuch nahi baat karni hai tumse" santu had a slightly aggressive and hostile tone in her voice.

"Baat haseena aur Karishma ke bare me hai" shivani said

Santu's entire demeanor changed as she became more interested in the conversation and she was now willing to engage with Shivani.
She asked "So, what is it about Karishma and Haseena?"

"Not in the phone, let's meet and I'll let you know" shivani said what exactly karishma told her to say.

Santu raised her eyebrows in surprise at Shivani's request for them to meet in person rather than simply discussing the matter over the telephone.
Santu replied:
"Let's meet? Why not just talk on the phone?"

"No, tum milogi tab hi bataungi  age tumari marzi" shivani made a claver move there as she already knows that santu is damn curious about things.

Santu decided to take the risk and she agreed to meet her.

She replied:
"Fine, I'll meet you… However, if I find out this was just a waste of time I'll be pretty pissed."

Shivani gave a Winning smile from the other end of the call and said
"Okayyy, I'll text you place and time let's meet in an hour."

"Okay, send the details over and I'll meet you there in an hour."

Santu ended the phone call after Shivani agreed to send the meeting details.

"I'll be back in two hours. I'm just going to meet a friend. I won't be long." Santu told noor and pushpa and went from there to meet Shivani.

Karishma was walking down the stairs
She was thinking about the whole situation with Haseena.

She was just wandering around the house, in a somewhat absent-minded way.

Noor saw her in that situation and asked
"What happened? Looks like something is wrong between you two"

She tried to play it cool and said:

"Kuch nai hum theek hai aur sab kuch theek hai mere aur haseena ke beech. Lekin Where is Santu?"

"Shivani ka call aaya tha kuch baate hui thi dono ke beech aur uske baad kisi friend se milna hai ye bolke chali gayi" pushpa had a mischievous smile on her face

"Oh, accha. Akhir call Kiya hai us shivani ke bacchi ne, accha hua" karishma give both noor and pushpa a known smile.

"Haseena kaha hai?" Noor asked

"Wo aati hi hongi, hum bas pehle aagaye  ap logo ke saath thoda waqt bithane ke liye"

"Acchaaa??"pushpa and noor both said in union.

Just as Karishma was about to continue this conversation, her phone suddenly rang and she received multiple text messages.

She immediately checked her phone and it was haseena's number as she saw multiple text messages from her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey readers,
Meet you in the next chapter;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 6.7K 52
Sometimes you fall in love with person who is with you without being with you 😉❤️ ummm nhi smjhe.... to story pdh ke dekh lo smjh jaoge😜 Special th...
24.3K 2.3K 23
Jahan par kuch nhi Milne wala.... Ander jao aur khud janlo.....
14.3K 1.5K 10
Just thought of trying something new and unique... So, This book is a collection of short stories based on KarEena, with different plots. Depicting e...
53.9K 4.5K 26
This story is About KarEena ❤️ IN THIS STORY : HASEENA MALLIK is newly transferred SHO.. who is apprehensive... Doesn't enjoy her life just live... s...