Mafia step brother

By MansiJoshiV

No romance between mahi and bts More

Introduction
chap 2 mahi 's pov
Note
ANGRY KIMs
oppa or bhai

The Worst Day

37 6 2
By MansiJoshiV

Mahi 's pov

I was running like a crazy person in the school hallway because I was getting late for my first class. Today, my dumb ass woke up late due to my habit of binge-watching all the episodes of Korean drama in one night, and because of that, I slept around 2 a.m. and woke up at 7:25 a.m. and my school starts at 8:00 a.m. I'm glad that mom drops me off but I'm still late. I only have 3 minutes to reach my first class or else, I will probably have detention.

I was running fast but when the corner came, I turned left at full speed without slowing down and got bumped into something and fell on the floor.

Mahi : Ahhh...

I wince in pain as my butt hit the hard floor.

??: WTF! watch where you are going b*tch!!

I heard someone's angry voice, so I suddenly looked up to see none other than angry V looking down at me with furious eyes.

FML! Can my day get any worse?! I thought to myself.

Mahi : I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, I was in a hurry and I didn't saw you coming.

I quickly said in nervousness. He was one of the popular bad boys. He and his other six brothers are the kings of this school. They practically run everything here. They are known as BTS.

They are the biggest troublemakers. They fight, they bully, they prank, and they play with people who get on their had sides So half of the bully, they prank, and they play with people who get on their bad sides.

So, half of the school population choose to stay away from them for their safety and the other half want to be their friends, especially girls because they are handsome, rich and cool. But my friends and I knew better to stay far away from them so that our high school life stays peaceful.

V: I'll let you go this time but if I see your face ever again, I will destroy you.

He spat words full of venom and left the hallway.

I sigh...

Grate. Now I am late. Mrs. Lee going to kill me!

I then quickly stood up and started running toward my class again, being careful not to bump into someone again. When I reached class, I quietly entered my classroom, but Mrs. Lee saw me and gave me the nastiest death glare.

Mrs. Lee: You are 2 mins late!

She stated angrily. She hates it when students are late in her class, even by second. That's why I always come on time for her class but today because of that little incident I got late.

Mahi: Sorry Mrs. Lee, this won't happen again.

I plead.

Mrs. Lee: Detention after school. Now go and take your sit.

She then continued started writing on her whiteboard. I quickly took sit beside my best
friends Manshi , Kusum , Suman

Mansi: (wisper)why are you late today

Mahi : I will tell you later in cafeteria

Suman : No, tell me now plz (wined)

Kusum : ok now stop talking and Focus on study plz .....

Mrs. Lee : You 4 want Detention didn't you?

All : sorry Mrs .lee

Mrs.lee : its ok now focus on your study not on talking ok..

All :Yes Mrs.lee

Mrs. lee : ok now focus on class

Author 's pov

After, that all student focused on class while mrs lee was explaining the chapter .

Mahi 's pov

After class was over we were going to the cafeteria but we stopped talking to each other when we heard someone's groan in pain we were flowing the noise then we saw many students gathered some people living the hallway as they were not interested in the same shit . Now we can clearly see that a jungkook beating the shit out of a fragile boy because he didn't did his home work seriously how inhuman he is . and his brothers were watching this scene With proud smirk ?
Really ! They are proud of their brother seriously? They are fuc**** heartless monsters . In my whole life I never witnessed this much voilance and now seeing this I was badly shaking . i didn't even realize when tears started coming out of my eyes.
When my friend shook me then I realised I was crying. Jungkook left the boy in half death condition and everyone was minding their own business like nothing happened a few seconds ago while me and my friends helped that guy and now we were going to the cafeteria we sit peacefully mow we were eating and chit chating then suddenly Suman ask ..................

Author 's pov

Suman: so tell me why sre you late today ?

Kusum &Mansi : yahh tell us

Mahi : (sigh) so when i was coming then I got bumped into V that's why. .....

Mahi cut off by sudden yell

Kusum ,suman &Mansi : What the actual fuck

Kusum : are you ok? did he hurt you some were huh? tell me. (she says while getting impatient)

Mansi : if he hurt you Then he will die soon with my bare hands mind it

Suman : Look, who is saying that even a fly cannot be killed?🙄

Mansi : yahhhh ! How dare you ?huh! I didn't kill them be-be-because i don't like them ok

Suman : yeah - yeah whatever 🙄

Kusum : guys can you plz shut up ?(while irritating) so mahi tell me

She told everything to them

Mansi : thank god that he was in hurry

Kusum &Suman: yeah !

*Tringgggg Tringggggg* bell rang

Kusum : ok now go to classes

All : ok mumma *giggles *

Kusum :* shook head*

After that they leave the cafeteria but they don't know that someone listening their conversation ..........

?? ' s pov

?? : After a long time i beat someone that much now I feel relax

??: After a long time? Seriously? Jungkook . yesterday you beat someone that much that he died on the spot . just because he didn't pickup your call . huh? 😑😏

Jk : oh ! Come on tae hyung just say that you also wanted to kill him just because he was going to case on you for killing his wife right jimin hyung 😏

Jimin : yeah whatever 🙄 hey look who is sitting there indian beauties. 😄😄

Tae : Let's listen their talks .

Both: yeah let's go

(So they listen all their talks)
After that they left from cafeteria

Mahi 's pov

After detention I was going home because I am really tired .I usually go to temple first but now I don't have any energy so that's why I am going home first.....

After coming  home my mom saw me and.........

Mom: Why are you late today Mahi?

I feel like I have been hearing "why are you late" line all day long, now I am tired of it.

Mahi: mom, I had detention because I was late to my class by 2 mins, and I was late because I got bumped into one guy and fell.

I answered all the questions quickly before she even asks.

mom: are you okay, sweetie?

Mahi: yeah mom, I am just super tired. I'm going to take a nap now.

I started to walk toward my room.

mom: Mahi wait. I wanted to tell you something.

I turned around to see her standing there, nervously.

Mahi: yes mom, what's up? is everything okay?

mom: Mahi.. I have a boyfriend.

What!

I stared at her for a few seconds, to see if she was not joking with me. Her facial expression slowly turned to guilty from nervousness when she saw me staring at her. So I went to her and hugged her.

Mahi: mom, I am happy that you finally found somebo I am happy for you!

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her with excitement. She has been alone for a long time. Yes, she's a single mom. I don't know who or where's my dad is. I asked her many times but she never says anything. Only thing I knew that he left after my mom gave birth to me.

Mahi: When will I going to meet that guy?!

mom smiled,

mom: today! we are going to his house for dinner!

she said excitedly.

---time skip---

---outside of mom's boyfriend's house---

I saw a big white expensive-looking two stories house when we enter the front gate.

Mahi: whoaa...mom you didn't tell me that he is this rich! damn, look at this big freaking mansion!... now I am a little nervous!

mom smiled,

mom: Don't be nervous sweetie, he is a nice guy and his sons are also really friendly. I am sure, you will like them.

Mahi: wait! what! you never mentioned anything about sons! how many sons does he have?

I asked curiously.

mom: seven. I know a lot, but they are nice boys

seven sons... Why does that sound familiar? I unintentionally gulped down my saliva because now I was more nervous and a little worried.

mom: I have met them before. They are really kind and welcoming so now stop worrying and get out of the car.

We get out of the car and went to the entrance door; mom rang the doorbell. The door opened, and there was standing a handsome guy with a bright smile on his face.

guy: hi honey, what took you so long?

he came and hugged my mom.

mom: sorry but girls need their time to get ready.

They pulled away from their hug with a smile.

mom: meet my lovely daughter, Mahi, and Mahi meet my boyfriend, Kim dong wook

I extend my hand to shake his, awkwardly.

Mr. Kim: Finally, I got to meet you Mahi . Your mom always talks a lot about you.

I politely smiled at him because I didn't know what to say.

Mr. Kim: come in, I'll just call my sons.

He then asked his maid to call his sons and then he came and sat down beside my mom. They both started talking about their work, so I started to observe their big living room. But after a few minutes, I heard a few footsteps entering theliving room so my eyes started to seek owners of those footsteps, but my breath caught in my throat when I SAW their faces. Those seven devils, who known as BTS, were standing in front of me.

FU*K!! FML!! Mr. Kim's sons are BTS!! god, I wanna die...

RM: How are you Mrs. Saha Is she your daughter?

He asked when he saw me sitting in his living room.

Mom: I'm good, Namjoon. How are you? and yes, she is my daughter.

She replied with a smile. Then she looked at me.

Mon: Mahi introduce yourself.

She said in a low tone.

y/n: I... uh...m-my name is Mahi.

I stuttered like crazy because I was hella nervous. RM come closer to me and shook my hand slowly with a dimpled smile.

RM: Nice to meet you y/n. My name is Namjoon. I am 4th oldest son.

I wanted to say that I know that already, but I just kept quiet and let them introduce their selves. It's better to just stay quiet and let them do their things.

Jin: I am Jin, the oldest and most handsome.

He said arrogantly put his voice contained humour, indicating that he was just joking. We then shook our hands.

J-hope: I am your hope, you are my hope, I am J-hope!

I couldn't help but smile at his introduction, he also came and shook his hand with mine.

Jin: his real name is Hoseok and he is 3rd oldest.

He said with a smile.

Suga: Yoongi, 2nd oldest.

He said in a bored tone.

Jimin: I am Jimin, nice to meet you.

he said with a flat tone, it's like someone forcefully made him say those lines.

V: I am Taehyung.

He came and firmly shook my hand. It was a little too firm for my small hand, but I ignored the pain. But now I was a little scared because he was giving me death glares.

Jungkook: Jungkook

He had a blank expression.

They all took seats and started talking to my mom and their dad, as good obedient boys. If I didn't know them from my school then I would never believe that these guys are capable of breaking someone's bones. They were behaving like good kids.

It's exactly like how your friends behave differently in front of your parents but then turns to b*tch when your parents are not there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
24.8K 662 16
This is ff of ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ. โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐••!! ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š" ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ"๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™ž...
70.3K 4K 35
STRICT FATHER SEASON 2. Taehyung and his 2 sons jimin and jungkook will be also be a father in this book. let's read to find out.
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...