COMFORTABLE LIES || Stolas x...

By immaybeafish

Jouno has been missing for a long time. Images here and there, along with advertising for their shows, is eve... More

1. Shows and shoots
2. Encounter
3. Home sweet home
4. Catching up
5. M&M
6. First week
7. Prince
9. Murder Family - 1
10. Murder Family - 2
11. Murder Family - 3
12. Murder Family - 4

8. Valentino

355 32 7
By immaybeafish

TW: catcalls, abuse, and classic Valentino behaviour

"I hate this."

So, I told Blitzø about my plan. The contract, how my boss treats his workers... All of it. And clearly he isn't exactly pleased at my ideas.

"I know, I know." I try dismissing him, taking a knife and hiding it inside my jacket, ready to use it any given moment.

"I just don't get it! Why can't you just quit? You're hellborn, you don't have a soul for him to own, so what's keeping you there?" I sigh, my mind running through the list of things I need to tell my boss.

"It's complicated, Blitzø."

"Well tell me about what's complicated and I might be able to help! But not like this, I can't." He says desperately, following me around as I finish getting ready to leave. I turn around slightly, looking at him over my shoulder and giving him an unimpressed look.

"You know I can handle myself."

"I know!! But please- he's abusive, he beats you up, forces you to watch your best friend as he gets r-"

"I think I know how the list goes on but thank you for the reminder, Blitzy." I say sarcastically with an eyeroll, and he groans in annoyance.

"Now there it is again. That's another thing we gotta talk about." I snort at his indignant voice, leaving the room with my friend following close by.

"We really gotta talk about your boyfriend? Didn't take you for the romantic type."

"He- fuck, Jouno, why are you being so difficult?!" He mutters between his teeth, breathing deeply before he continues.
"He's not my boyfriend, you know that."

"Sure thing, loverboy." I shrug, finally getting outside I.M.P's office building, where Loona is smoking, waiting for us while leaning on the wall.

"All done?" She asks, throwing her cig away and stomping on it as she watches an angry Blitzø walk outside the building after me.

"Yep." I say, but my friend grumbles behind me.

"Oh no we're not done yet!" I groan, turning around abruptly so he needs to stop himself quickly so as not to bump into me.

"Yes we are, Blitzø. I need to leave already, we can talk later." He seems to stop at my seriousness, running a hand through his face and trying to remain calm.

"Can I at least drive you there?"

"And get you near the Vee's tower? You don't wanna deal with horny sinners, believe me." I let out a disgusted face, cringing as I remember I'll need to walk through streets full of kinky demons who know my body better than myself.

"It's f-"

"It's not fine, you don't have to deal with that. Besides, I'm used to it. Now let me leave already, fuckhead." I roll my shoulders slightly, trying to brace myself for the long, uncomfortable walk as I ignore the worried glances that are sent my way from the imp and hellhound.

It didn't take long to reach the Vee's District. Funny enough, it took longer to get out of Imp City, as unfamiliar as I am with it after so much time. Once I'm near the Vee's tower, though, I find myself walking the streets on autopilot.

"Oh it's the crippled whore! You up for a fun time tonight, babe?"

Ah, there goes my autopilot. I roll my eyes at the voice calling out to me, not even looking back as I pass by groups of demons, finally noticing the murmurs and snickers that follow me as I walk.

"I'm out of the job right now, but save the money for later, darling." I dismiss, just looking ahead and trying to ground myself as I notice the tower just a few streets over.

"Oh come on, you know you'd love to get fucked right now, you slut!" A group of sinners laugh at me, and I swallow an uncomfortable lump, breathing deeply and not giving them an answer.

"Do not give us the silent treatment, we all know how you love screaming in bed!" I notice a strange feeling in my gut, all wet and disgusting. It's funny, really, how I can physically get sick just at the thought of everything they're mentioning. Some people might think it's a metaphor, but my throat knows otherwise. I swallow the feeling, though, focusing on the uncomfortable hammering of my heart.

A buzzing from my pocket has me stopping on my tracks, making my anxiety even worse as I take my phone with unsure hands.

Vox: next street turn left, Kitty's waiting for you

My eyes widen with horror at the message, looking up and around the street. Where is it?

"Oh, the whore is getting paranoid now? Haven't seen you so disoriented since I pegged you!"

I force my eyes shut, breathing deeply. In, and out. Multiple times. I open my eyes, and it's still not there. Not placed on the building, not hiding inside some random club, not even some bot hiding in between disgusting sinners.

Where the fuck is the camera?

Walking quicker, I turn left on the next street and, as expected, Kitty's there, waiting for me with her fake, artificial smile. I never disliked her, really. I know even her systems have to deal with Val's rage sometimes. Heaven, I even had to fix her up one time after he snapped her right arm in half. We were twinning that time. But still, working with a robo ripoff of my brother isn't ideal.

She instantly starts leading me, and I notice the sinners around me change their demeanor as she stands by my side. I sigh, bothered by the fact that some robot receives more respect than I do just because she belongs to Valentino. And who would want to mess with him?

"Hey bitches, where is that fucking moth?" I open the doors to the tower, slipping in a smirk as weirded out glances are sent my way. It doesn't take long for everyone to dismiss me, though, apparently used to my antics already.

Kitty leaves my side once I step inside the main room, people running around with dresses, cables and condoms. Fitting for each the Vee's, really. Vox's main assistant approaches me with a smile, and I feel my shoulders relax instantly at the familiar sight.

"Hey, doll. How has this week treated ya?" I ask him, taking the hint quickly as he starts walking away, and I follow him.

"It was busy, but just fine. Boss wants to know how you're doing with I.M.P." Of course he knows. I'll have to tell Blitzø to check for cameras inside the office.

"It's been okay. Do I need to go talk to him?"

"No, but he said, and I quote, you better not piss off Val too much." He states nervously, and I let out a fake giggle.

"Sure, I'll keep that in mind but I can't promise anything." We both then get inside a staff only elevator, leading all the way up to Val's tower. Our way up is silent, but there's no need for words when we both know our every step is being watched. The elevator dings on the last floor, the doors opening and I step out, giving Vox's assistant a small wave without looking back.
"Good luck with boss, doll."

Nearing the heart and moth decorated doors, I breath deeply as I touch the handle. Val's assistants let me walk by them with no question, and I cringe at the smell of sex and sweat. It's still better than the next, though, and I start coughing as I open the door and pink smoke surrounds me.

Walking inside the room, I hear some chuckles as I wave my hand around, trying to dissipate some of the annoying substance.

"I always found it funny, how you can't handle a little smoke."

"Bitch if this is just a little smoke then you've never liked dick." I rasp out sarcastically, and he snickers calmly. I watch as the thing finally dissipates, and I can see the Overlord laying down, sprawled out on his couch.

"Funny. Almost as much as the news Voxxy brought me the other day." I roll my eyes, approaching him as he beckons me closer with a teasing finger. Still, I keep myself out of reach.
"I heard that you want me to read something?"

I nod, getting the rolled contract out and offering it to him. He takes this chance to grab my wrist instead, yanking me forward. My eyes widen surprised, not having expected it and I have to place a hand on the couch so I don't fall on him, ending up on my knees in front of him instead.

"Val-"

"There we go." He smiles disgustingly, and I frown as I watch him read over the contract while letting out some angry chuckles and annoyed giggles. Once he's finished, he places it on the couch, sitting up straight and looking down on me, still forcing me to kneel before him, his hand never leaving my wrist with the still forceful grasp.
"You know, I still remember when you first got here. You could barely even spell, and you were a junkie." I groan at the reminder, but he keeps talking, not waiting for an answer.
"One would think you'd also be more intelligent by now."

"...what?" I ask confused, and I have to look away as he lets out some smoke right on my face.

"You think I'd agree to this?" He says, the smoke around him acting like another limb to him, picking up the contract and waving it in front of my face.

"You'd still get the money-"

"So what?!" He finally snaps, throwing the contract away and grabbing my face, making me flinch in his grasp.

One hand on my wrist and one of my chin. Two hands used, two to spare. And my only hand is already being restrained. Ain't that funny?

"Valentino, listen, I know it's inconvenient but you know Vox-"

"Who cares about Vox?! You ran away, you had Angel run away. You think you can just take away what's mine, huh?!" A third hand grabs my right shoulder, shaking me forcefully.

"No, please, I'm just saying-" The fourth hand is used to slap my face, shutting me up.

"I don't care what you're saying!! If I tell you to strip, you strip. I tell you to dance, you do! What's that bullshit about one strip dance a week?! Who do you take me for?!"

"You'd still get the money, you dumbass!! I'll bring you whatever I get from I.M.P and still come back for shows!" I snap back, but I flinch just as I finish talking, bracing myself for what's coming.

He uses all four hands to lift me up from the floor, grabbing me, tearing the skin on my arms, legs and torso. And I just feel so small, so light as he tosses me to the wall with no effort as if I weight just as much as an old rag.

"Fuck!" I groan out in pain, my whole back hitting the wall and I just might have dislocated my shoulder with the force. I don't have enough time to recover as he towers over me, stomping on my right arm stump and I let out a broken scream in pain.

The blow blinds me for just a second, enough for me to open my eyes as I'm being held up again, what's left of my arm throbbing as sweat lines in my face and I gasp for breath.

"Y-You don't own me, Valentino." I let out weakly, and he throws me on the floor, making me kneel again as I barely hold my head up to look at him tiredly.

"Want me to get Vox here, you faulty slut?" He says, lightly kicking my throbbing arm as I whimper in pain, shaking my head quickly.
"I might not hold your chains, but I have the power to push and pull on them. I'd be more careful." He warns, and I nod wordlessly without looking up at him, staring at his shoes instead. An act of submission. I groan at myself internally. I watch him walk away, frowning confused as he picks up the contract from the floor.
"You better get me my money on time or you're only fucking greasy guys next month."

He gets a pen, and signs the contract, his name right next to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 283 24
''❞helluva boss oneshots ━ title says it all. all of these are on tumblr but i decided to post them on here and a03 as w...
101K 1.7K 16
I recently fell in love with the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss universe and couldn't help myself. This will be a book of various one-shots for the Stoli...
100K 2.6K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
2.5K 88 6
An ULTRAKILL x Helluva Boss x Hazbin Hotel crossover. I'm giving V1 a fanon personality, AKA V1 with full Internet access. I'm going to try and fuse...