My rival. (GXG)

By ghqostwashere

"I'll fucking freeze your brain if you don't fuck me right now, Mayfield." The brown-haired woman hissed, tig... More

♟aesthetics♟
Learn to ignore
The devil
Orphanage
A tour
Full moon
A quick cigarette
Family dinner
The girl in the photo.
Sugarcoat
My home
The curse mark
A hug that made her whole again.
Gone memories
Wrong place, even wronger time
Tiramisu
A little offer
Liliana
Rescuing.
Mark
I like you
Jealous Princess
Sick days, passed time.

Aesthetics 2

48 1 0
By ghqostwashere

Nikolai Federov

~6'2~

"Her body, her rules, you, certified idiot!"

Veton Licht

~5'8~

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."

Clara Forester

~5'2~

"Please, be gentle; every heart hides many wounds that never bleed."

William Wales.

~5'7~

"I can't leave you. It hurts me more than it makes you happy."

The royals

~Elizabeth~

"I almost hesitated to turn the page when I knew someone wasn't going to be there."

~5'8~

~Henry~

"6'3"

"When I realized I could make my own destiny, the tables changed."

~Estrella~

~6'2~

"Touch her and I'll fucking break your neck."

~Vanya~

~5'3~

"Her angelic eyes saw the good in every devil. Yet they're fed up and carry her last name as a burden when no one is watching..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 52
After the death of Billy Max turned to Eleven for support. As did Eleven with the disappearance of her dad, Hopper. They were together almost everyd...
21.1K 627 21
After meeting Eleven, the party was closer than ever. Even though she's gone, the party is still thick as thieves. Mike, refusing to believe Eleven w...
100K 2.3K 28
ever since will has gone missing, he has been mute. when his family moves to hawkins to have a better life, he meets mike, dustin, max, lucas, and el...
13.3K 245 20
In which a girl named max mayfield, bullies Jane Hopper, to hide her feeling toward her. "Can I ?" "Can you what ?" "Can I kiss you ?" "Why do you as...