๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐๐„๐€๏ฟฝ...

By revolucktion-kxssed

This music's the only thing keepin' the peace when I'm fallin' to pieces. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› The revolutionary b... More

Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored / Slots & Form
0. Cause You And I We Were Born To Die
A Good Girl's Guide To Murder / Cast
How To Get Away With Murder / Cast
VOL. 1 / The Virgin Suicides
01. Summertime Sadness
002. Say Yes To Heaven
003. I Can Fix Him (No I Really Can)
004. Like The Movies, They Always End
005. Do I Wanna Know?

Heaven knows I'm miserable now

442 28 112
By revolucktion-kxssed

HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY !

© dyst0pian-wh0re

But I'm in the trees, I'm in the breeze
My footsteps on the ground, you see my face in everyplace
But you can't reach me now

HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

IN WHICH . . .

the revolutionary band 'laughing for the crazy woman' have to cover up the death of their lead singer

( ★ )

OR . . .

colby huxhold recites the events leading up to the lead singers death

𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧

Darce Montgomery, Valentin Vladimir.

George MacKay, Colby Huxhold.

█ ⠀⠀⠀ WARNINGS . . . ⠀⠀ this book talks sensitive topics, such as: usage of drugs/alcohol, drama, murder, toxic relationships, manipulation, and possibly more things once the cast comes out.

█ ⠀⠀⠀ DISCLAIMERS . . . ⠀⠀ i own this plot, but it is inspired by various band applyfics on wattpad. credits go to me, and i own both valentin and colby, along with their stories and connections to the plot.

█ ⠀⠀⠀ NOTE . . . ⠀ band applyfic, that's all that's the tweet.

█ ⠀⠀⠀ DEDICATIONS . . . ⠀ fairysongs kosmicstvrz hannitique jadememoriia luvv_iris dove_loveletter myszn- 

RULES

01. Obviously, as for any apply fic we've all ever applied to - kindness is key. Nobody wants a debby downer just because their character didn't get chosen. And most likely, all characters will play a role, whether they're in the main cast or side cast.

02. Diversity, diversity, diversity. This goes without saying that I would like to see some POC. But it's not only about racial diversity. Personalities, backgrounds, anything. Most likely your character would be picked if I love them. So, just be mindful of that! 

04. Details. I'm sure everyone knows where I'm going with this. But if you're doing a commented form, please make sure your comment chain is at least 5 comments long. And as for google doc, 1,000 words or more is accepted (some of y'all are beasts fr...). Not only would your character be in the main cast, but it'll help me write them more accurately. Password one is what number did I skip in the rules?

05. If you have any questions about slots, or just want to reach out - my PMs are always open (seriously I don't have a life). Or, just add my Discord! dyst0pian.wh0re. Also note that this applyfic will have a Discord server, though it isn't required to have Discord to apply! Password two is your favorite band.

006. Feel free to make your own custom slot, (if the current slots I provide don't fit your fancy) but just tell me before you do! Many of the slots will have connections to each other in some way. Password three is to tag 3+ people who might be interested and/or post on your message board.

007. Have fun. This fic was made for shits and giggles, after all. So, yeah. Final password is to post this on your message board.

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘.

—HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 7K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
4K 90 10
Losers and the party. August 19, 1989. ~COMPLETED~
26.4K 848 23
Who ever would have thought that a girl from Wilmette, Illinois was going to change the troubled boy's life. [completed December 29th 2017]
14.5K 108 17
Joey knew who I wanted. Alex...He's in there, I can feel his presence, the question is... Can I survive another night? A brand new start? Another who...