๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ

By priti_w

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’... More

Author's Note
Dedication
.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก Aditya & Aadhira .โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๏ฝก* Raghuvanshi Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ ๏ฝกโ * Roy Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸHouse Tour.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ
chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |
chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |
Chapter : 3 |Invitation|
Chapter 4 : | First meet |
Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |
Chapter : 6 |conversation |
Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|
Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|
Chapter : 9 | Question |
Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |
Chapter 11 : | Shopping |
Chapter 12 : | Announcement |
Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|
Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |
Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|
Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |
Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |
Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |
Chapter 19 : | Morning |
Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |
Chapter 21 : | come early |
Chapter 23 : | Reception |
Chapter 24 : |Interview|
Chapter 25 : |White Angel |
Chapter 26 : | Feeling at peace |

Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |

1K 89 11
By priti_w

            🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

Now ,I am going to Baba sa's room taking his evening tea . He called me for something .
The door was already open so I called for Baba sa and saw him reading the newspaper.

" Come ladoo , I was waiting for you" Baba sa said seeing me .

" Here is your evening tea " I gave him the tea , which he gladly accepted with a pleasent smile on his face .

" So how are you doing , Baba sa " I asked him .

" What you want to hear " Baba sa said keeping his spectacle on the table .

" The truth " I told him . I don't know I'm feeling that many sadness is buried down in this home .

He let out a sad chuckle then replied

" You know we men never get the courage to open up in front of anyone except our life partner . Same for me also . My Divya is my everything . I'm saying is because she still is . You know I talk to her daily . I missed her so much . But the way she was suffering from her disease, I saw her in the worst situation ; I know she is in better place now. So you was asking ladoo how am I . I am good ,living with her memories . She took a promise from me to be happy after she's gone , how can I not fulfill it . " Baba sa said , drop after drop tears rolled down from his eyes .
I have tears in my eyes seeing the man infront of me madly in love with her woman . This is the same man who masked a hard face infront of others , laughed with us . If he has this much sadness hidden , I am feeling how much others are hiding . This is making me want to cry more .

I wiped his tears and asked him " how are you feeling now. "

" A lot better ladoo , thank you . You know my boys are same as me . Mainly Aditya . I couldn't read his emotions ,he very well knows how to hide his emotions. I feel like I fail as a father . He said looking at the potrait of his and Ma sa . I knew it . But will I be able to make Mr. Raghuvanshi comfortable with me that he can share his all pain with me ? This question keep nagging me . But I kept it aside for now .

" You know Baba sa , you are the best father . The way you accept me as your daughter, I know you are the best and your sons' love and respect you so much . " I told him .

" Yeah see the tea is getting cold now " I tried changing the topics . And I think I succeeded because finally he smiled.

" Thank you ladoo and you are the best child " He told caressing my head .

" More than your sons' " I playfully asked him .

He let out a laugh and replied " yes "
I also giggled at his statement.

" I heard from ma sa , that you want to wear your Ma sa's saree for reception" He asked .

" Yes , can I ? " I asked him .

" Obviously you can , you know your mother loves South Indian dress . So she kept the half sarees for her daughter-in-law. I was hesitating if you will wear it or not . But see you came here proving me wrong . That's why I say you are the best " He said patting my head . I never wore any South Indian dress , I'm excited to wear what Ma sa kept for me .

Then Baba sa went to the wardrobe and came with the half sarees .
" This many " I am shocked because it's more than ten .

" Yes , all for you " Baba sa said, giving it to me .

" Thank you Baba sa and Ma sa " I said caressing the sarees . The motherly touch could be feel from the sarees .

After talking for sometime with Baba sa I went from there to prepare the dinner .

On my way back I saw Arav and Kaka sa came from work and were talking with Yash and Kairav .

" Bhabi ma / Beta the lunch was so good " they both said together making me chuckle .

" Thank you thank you " I thanked them and told them to fresh up .

And my sweet brothers told me that they will help me to prepare dinner today .

So I went to our room and kept the sarees in the wardrobe . Then I went to the kitchen . They also came after sometime . With little chitchats about the day we start to make the dinner . In that meantime Yash teased Arav about the chocolate milkshake making him whined at me . So I prepared him the milkshake with which he squealed in happiness .

           📜 Author's pov 📜

It's the last file for the day , which Aditya is rechecking now . In the meantime someone knocked on the door , he let him enter .

"Sir we got him " Daniel , his most trustworthy men said entering the cabin .

" Good job Daniel , go give him special treatment I'm coming " He told him .
.
.
.

When Aditya entered the basement, which is in his office and it kept secret from the employees , he found Neil , Daniel and his mens are present there.

" Tsk tsk , why did you tied him , I told you to give him special treatment. " Aditya told Daniel while shaking his head ; his eyes turned dark seeing the betrayer , who was half dead till now from the continuous beating which he was getting till now .

" Am sorry sir , we are opening it now " Daniel said and signaled the men to open the rope .

Aditya turned to Neil who has a frown on his face .

" Do you have any questions Neil " Aditya asked him .

" Yes Boss " Neil replied . Aditya gesture him to ask .

" You change your suit after this then why today before that , though it's not that important still I'm curious " Neil asked curiously .

Aditya let out a chuckle and replied
"Do you know who chose my today's outfit " Aditya asked Neil , who shook his head in negative .

" My wife " Aditya replied , his tone was soft while mentioning her .

Others were shocked to hear the soft tone from him and the soft look ehich plastered in his face while talking about her .

Neil shook his head , his face is having a little smile " I understand Boss . "

" So should we start , I need to return early " Aditya said remembering telling her that he will go home early .

His mens nodded their head and handed him the gun .

" So tell me why did you betray me " Aditya asked sitting on the chair in front of him , his tone was dead serious and eyes were dark .

" Sir , pl-ea-se l-ea-ve me " the man stuttered badly seeing the king himself pointing his gun at him .

" You tell me why did you betray me then I will think about leaving you " He replied .

" Sir I got more money from them , sir please leave me I have my parents to look after " The man said sweating profusely from fear .

" What parent whom you sent in old age home " He asked pointing the gun at his head .
The man's eyes grew wide , he said "Ho-w d-id yo-u k-n-o-w "

" What did you think I don't have sny idea about you all , but I didn't think that you will take this huge step of betraying me" He said and shoot him on his head by the gun .

Getting up from the chair he gave the gun to his men and said " clear the mess "

He signaled Neil to come outside eith him .

" Yes Boss " Neil asked .

" Send donation to the old age home " Aditya ordered him.

" Ok sir " Neil informed him .

" bye " Aditya said . They both bid bye to each other . He went to his cabin to change his dress to the previous one .
.
.
.

              🪞 Aditya's pov 🪞

" Did you buy what I asked you to " I asked my driver ,who stood opening the car door .

" Yes Boss " He replied , I nodded at him and get into the car .
.
.
.

When I entered the home , I heard laughter from the kitchen .

I went there and saw my wife and brothers are talking to each other . The thing which shocked me is Kairav , who don't like to talk much is initiating a conversation with his Bhabi ma .

I cleared my throat to gain their attention.

They all turned to me and I saw Yash said something to her which she glared at him while her face turned red .

One by one everyone left the kitchen except her and they were giving me a teasing look .

" Your wife was waiting for you " Yash whispered to me and ran from there .

I went to her and stood behind her , who stood frozen there .

" Is it true " I asked her .

" What is it " She asked while turning to me .

" That you were waiting for me " I asked raising my eyebrows.

" What no " She stuttered badly . Well , I'm liking the effect she is having because of me .

" So you weren't waiting for me " I asked her .

" Yes , I mean no " She said , shaking her head .

" Yeah , don't tease me , I already got a lot of teasing " She whined at me , a chuckle escaped my lips seeing her whinning . She is looking so cute . I noticed her braided hair now turned in a messy bun .Her saree pallu is tucked in her waist giving a view of her slender waist .

Shaking my heads from my dirty thoughts I gave her the chocolate box of ferrero rocher which I told my driver to buy .

Her eyes sparkle seeing the box and an ear to ear smile fromed on her lips . Yes , she liked it .

" Thank you so much Mr. Raghuvanshi " She squealed in happiness .

" But why suddenly this " She asked a frown appeared on her face .

" Someone was angry at me because I teamed up against her mother so this is for her to cool down her anger " I told her playfully .

" No no I was not angry and she is not only my mother but yours also " she said looking at my eyes .

My heart warms at her words . I leaned into her and asked teasingly "So should I take it as you are not angry."

" Noo " Her lips formed a pout .

A chuckle escaped my lips , which brought a deep red hue of blush to her cheeks .

"You go freshen up , the dinner is ready" She said turning around , resuming her work .

" Don't work this much, the workers are here to do this " I replied to her looking at her tired self .

She just shook her head smiling and signaled me to go .

              🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 1790

Thank you , take care 🥀......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.6K 62
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
1.3M 76.1K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
4M 140K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
86K 5.7K 21
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...