REGRETS

By Lucky_readmystory

Kim Taehyung , an hardworking and innocent soul who trusts and helps everyone only to receive hate and betray... More

1
2
3
NOT A CHAPTER
5
6

4

15 5 0
By Lucky_readmystory

TAEHYUNG POV :

I am in the dorm now, they are 4 rooms it seemed that all the members shared their rooms. namjoon and jin hyungs shared a room , jungkook and jimin hyung shared a room, hobi and yoongi hyung shared a room. I guess i will be left alone , i went to the 4th room which was next to the maknae's room, the room just like other rooms had 2 beds even tho it was only me who is gonna stay here, I made my self comfortable i choose the bed near the window. I felt a bit alone i wanted to share rooms with other hyungs too but hobi hyung made it clear to me that no one will be sharing a room with me. i heard my phone ringing it was my cousin sister KIM LISA she is also a idol in a band called blackpink unlike me she leads a better life, our managers told us not to say this to anyone but our band mates are an exception so they can know, but i have not yet told my members about it, its not that important i will tell them about it later.

BUZZ BUZZ  phone ringing 

LISA : Taetae !!!! (she screamed)

TAE : Noona what's wrong (worried)

LISA : U hurt me Tae how could u join in a band without even telling a word about it to me, i can't believe that i 1st heard this news from manager sejin instead of  u.

TAE : well about that it just happened too quick noona so i was unable to tell at that moment, anyway if u had not called me now i was gonna call and inform u anyway.

LISA : hmm, so how is it all going until now i am glad u got in there BTS,i heard all that the members are fun, kind and talented is it true? r u happy

...

LISA : Taetae ?

TAE : yes, all the members are fun and kind towards me. they are all very talented and i am sure BTS is gonna become the best upcoming boy band group nonna and u don't worry i am happy and alright.

LISA : Tae just remember one thing i and hyung are always there for u no matter what happens u can come to us and tell us anything, we will help u no matter what, don't hide anything and hurt yourself again. MOST OF ALL DONT MIND UNCLE'S AND AUNT'S WORDS JUST BELEIVE U CAN DO IT, PROVE THEM THEY WERE WRONG.

TAE : I will achieve my goal and let mom and dad like me and allow me to follow my interests, i will not let go of this golden chance i got. i will do my best and win it in these 3 years.

LISA : I know you will Tae, ok Taetae i gotta go talk to u later bye byee.

TAE : ok bye byee noona.

01:00 pm

JIN POV : 

knock knock , "oh the door is unlocked"

"Taehyung are you there its me Jin, food is ready come down and also we have dance practice by 02:10 we should be there early."

"yes hyungie i will be there i 2 min" Taehyung said 

"you didn't lock your door Taehyung , do u not have your key?" i asked cause usually all of us lock our doors once we go inside our room 

"oh that hyung i usually don't lock my door very often" Taehyung said with a smile.

"oh ok" i said 

"why do u have a habit of loosing your key's or something" jimin asked sarcastically.

"well no but i do forget my keys keeping them some place randomly" taehyung said scratching his nape.

"oh i see, then i guess last time u forget your brain instead of key's" jungkook interrupted. I just sigh and asked taehyung to come down with me to eat. well somehow all 7 of us including taehyung peacefully sat and ate our lunch and left to the studio for our practice.

i wondered how taehyung is calm all this time cause if it was me i would have busted into tears immediately.

his smile in his face got me more confused, i just don't understand him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...